Tag (Movie): The Beginning

The screen opened up with a man wiping an office window. He looked like your typical stay at home dad, so what could he possibly be doing in a professional looking company? Something suspicious was going on and as he looked out the now cleaned window at the company's boss, it was all the more solid that he was up to something.

"Well that's suspicious if I've ever seen it." Mt. Lady pointed at the dude cleaning the window. 

"Hey, doesn't the guy that's walking look a lot like Overhaul?" Nejire asked to no one in particular.

Everyone, or almost everyone, looked from the screen to the man at the back of the room with Arachne. 

"I don't know," Kaminari scratched his head. "His mask is blocking the view of the bottom half of his face."

"Idiot." Shinso said, "You can obviously tell by just looking at the resemblance in eyes."

"Yeah, not to mention his brows." Jiro added while flicking Kaminari's forehead. 

"All right, Kai." said boss said to himself, "You're the CEO of a Fortune 800 company."

"Well I guess that confirms it." Mirio said, glancing at Overhaul, holding Eri since he wont take any chances.

"He does look quite delectable~" Midnight said, licking her lips for what had to be the hundredth time in the theater.

"Back off." Arachne said, pointing her finger at her as Overhaul shivered due to Midnight's choice of words.

"You have commanded the respect of coworkers and vendors alike, and that is why you're being interviewed by the big boys. The Wall Street Journal." he looked like he could be a casual man outside of work, but his get up tells you otherwise. The man, now introduced as Kai (Overhaul), is who the 'stay-at-home dad' is currently watching.

He entered an all glass conference room where a woman sat looking at her notepad. "Miss Toga!"

"Oh, hi!" the woman acknowledged.

"Hi. Kai Chisaki."

"Himiko."

"Hey! Toga's there!" Twice pointed at the screen.

"Wow, so professional." Dabi teased, "Never thought I'd see the day."

"Hey, I can be professional. It's just so much more fun doing things the way I already do!" Toga retorted. 

"And what way is that?" Kurogiri asked.

"The fun way." Toga grinned while both Dabi and Kurogiri sighed.

They shook hands and thanked one another for being able to set up the interview as the man continued to watch from outside the conference room.

"Should we just get right into it?" Kai asked.

"Yeah, let's jump right in." Himiko smiled.

"All right."

"Hang on a second. Doesn't he get bumps and hives on himself when touches someone 'filthy'?" Mr. Compress asked, glaring towards Overhaul behind his mask.

"Oh, he isn't wearing gloves either like he is right now." Hagakure added, seemingly pointing at Overhaul's gloved hands.

Overhaul turned to Arachne, "Does my skin not breakout in that universe or something?" 

"No. Well, it did, used to, but your childhood was different there and you had friends who helped you get used to skin-to-skin contact." Arachne explained to Overhaul, loud enough for everyone to hear. "How else would you have been able to play with them?"