TMNT 2: I Got A Cowboy!

'The School Girl Spy.'

'So, another girl version of my boy?' Inko thought.

"Really?" a girl with glasses and messy highlighted hair in a suit asked, "Yeah!" said a man's voice.

"Oh, thank you!" she sat down at the table beside her, in front of her was a black man with glasses.

"Who's this guy?" AFO spat, "This universe or another, that young lady isn't dating anyone!"

"Even if it was a girl?" Mina asked,

He paused, "...I would consider it." 

"Um, actually though, there's a big difference." she pushes up her glasses, "I'm a nerd, not a geek." the camera directed to her wrist as she switches her watch. A hologram of something being downloaded appeared.

"Oooh, is this what it means by spy?" Kota looks up at Arachne.

"Yeah, you could say that." she handed him and Eri one Candy Apple each.

"Where does the schoolgirl part come in then?" Eri wondered before thanking Arachne.

"You'll see! Her name is Zukima by the way." 

"It's the difference between, like, Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter or, um, TED Talks and.." 

"Comic-con!" the man laughed.

"Wow, they really are nerds!" Bakugo chuckled.

"Dr.?" a young guy comes onto the screen, "We just got confirmation sir that the package, is shipping later tonight."

"Well make sure they are tracking it every step of the way." the man with the glasses said handing a tablet to the younger guy, "And, Trevor, your done working for the day."

The now identified man Trevor walks off with the tablet, the hologram on Zukima's watch reads 'Download Interrupted. Device out of range.'

"So that tablet has some information she's trying to get?" Aizawa inferred.

The man in glasses turned back to her to continue what they were talking about when she immediately pulls up her phone. 

"Just a sec. I have to take this really quick, it's my boyfriend, I'm sorry!" Zukima says as she backs away from the table.

"Oh, you have a boyfriend? Of course you do." the man said.

"Someone had their hopes up." said Shinso.

"But does your boyfriend know the difference between pie to the third decimal point and pie to the fifteen decimal point?" he asks.

The room was silent.

"...what the fuck?" Dabi said.

"Why would a girl look for that in a guy? Seriously?" Spinner scoffed.

"I gotta feel bad for the guy. His attempts are cute." Midnight whined,

"Same." Mirko agreed.

"It has truly been an honor to meet you and you really are one of the greatest minds of our generation...bye." she awkwardly walks away leaving him at the table.

The screen switches to Zukima walking down some stairs spotting Trevor up ahead below. She then looks over to a group of maturely dressed school girls taking photos with some guys ahead of him causing her to look over to a shopping kiosk with skirts beside it.

"So this is where the schoolgirl part comes in." Nezu observed, sipping his never-ending tea.

Some people didn't follow while others saw where it was going.

Zukima rushes down the remaining stairs taking off her coat along the way, throwing it in the trash can at the bottom of the steps. 

She walks across from Trevor who has his eyes glued to his phone, takes off her glasses, and snatches a skirt from the side of the kiosk. She clips it around her waist. Grabbing a short black coat hanging on a chair, she puts it on and ties her dress shirt up under her chest.

"She's a quick thinker." Kurogiri complimented.

"And a quick outfit changer." Mt. Lady added.

"Yeah, unlike raccoon eyes over here." Bakugo points at Mina, "She always takes forever." the Bakusquad nodded their heads in agreement. 

"Hey! Beauty takes time!" Mina shouts.

Zukima grabs the root of her highlighted hair and pulls it off, revealing it was a wig as jet black long hair flows down while she walked in slow motion. The camera pans her frame, bottom to top as she walks.

"Obviously, it doesn't take that long at all." Hawks gestures towards the screen.

"Quit bullying me!" she huffed as some girls giggled.

Still across from Trevor, they got closer to the school girls. She grabbed a hat from a man dressed as a cowboy taking photos in a separate group.

She put the hat on Trevor's head, "Look everybody! I got a cowboy!" she says to the school girls. They pull him into their group, complementing his figure and looks before snapping a photo.

"Oh, good thinking!" Kendo praised.

Zukima looks back at her watch, 'Download Complete.' it says showing a turtle's face. She walks off as the girls continue taking photos with their new cowboy.

'This AU's Scene Has Ended.'

"I'll admit, she's made a good spy." Monoma said.

"Quick thinking and charm, very good." All Might added.

"What was with the turtle on the watch?" Shigaraki asks,

"Oh, nothing you guys need to worry about! Time for a break!" Arachne says.

----------------

838 words