Mirajane vs. Freed (Original Version)

I will be giving the reactors a peek into the Fairy Tail universe for this chapter, the video above is the episode scene they will react to. If you don't know what Fairy Tail is or haven't watched the anime, I suggest you watch the video first to get an idea of what will be coming.

This is one of my favorite animes and the first manga book series I ever read, so I suggest that you guys get into it if you haven't already!

Now, react!

-----------------

Everybody was getting more drinks and food from the wall funnels and using the bathroom before Arachne had called them back to sit down. 

"Ok everybody, we are going to take a short break from the Dekuverse for now," Arachne announced, a couple of grumbles could be heard around the room.

"Wait, what? Why?" Uraraka asked, 

"About time, we've been watching that shit for too long!" Bakugo shouted,

 "Shut up Bakugo." Todoroki said, "Yeah! Keep talking!" Twice confusingly added.

"I found a video I want to show you guys of a good friend of mine." Arachne said getting excited.

"Who is this 'good friend of yours'?" All Might questioned,

"Her name is Mirajane and I am gonna show you all one of her battles against another friend of ours named Freed!" she exclaimed.

"Did they get into an argument?" Eri worried, 

"Because of certain events that transpired at the time," she looked down at her, "They had to." she swiped her tablet towards the screen.

'Mirajane vs. Freed'

The first thing that it showed was a white-haired girl with a grim expression looking at the ground. The camera zoomed in on one of her eyes, tears flowing, her pupils contracted. A voice started speaking.

"She must be going through a bad memory," Aizawa said, the adults nodding in agreement.

"I feel, so strange.." a girl's voice said, the screen flashed. 

A young girl with similar features laid on the ground, Mira holding her hand. "It's like I, can't move" the girl continued. "Don't waste your strength," Mira said in a shaky whisper.

"They look similar. Are they sisters?" Tetsutetsu asked. 

"What happened to her?" Kaminari leaned forward.

"Where'd you go..Mira..?" the girl asked, her vision foggy. "I'm right here," Mira cried above the young girl with scars all over her body.

"She must have gotten injured in a fight," R.G. observed,

"I'm surprised this Mirajane is still standing with all of her wounds!"  Mirko applauded.

The girl turned her head to face Mirajane, "Mira, I-I just..want you to..know..." she trailed off, going silent.

"lisanna...? Lisanna..? LISANNA!" the flashback ended.

"Did she die?" Kota asked, holding a crying Eri. "I cannot answer that question." Arachne replied.

Mira's hair started floating around her, a bright light appeared under her. "So much power..." a man with green hair gasped.

"This is the Freed guy you were talking about right?" Snipe asked, "Yep!"