š’š­ššš² š€š„š¢šÆšž || š€šŽš“...

By Baka_Weeb

(Y/n) is a girl who has a passion for going beyond the walls. Getting that breath of air, getting to see the... More

Reality
The Fall
A New Beginning
Total Concentration
To the Top
First Battle
The Impossible
Dry-eyed
The Retake
Broken
The Debate
The Scout Regiment
The Patch
Another One
Blade
Suspicion
Annie Leonhart
Burn
Debt
Bloodlust
The Ring
Blinding Rage
A Split Personality
A Deal
The Truth Behind a Smile
Thank You
So Much to Find but not Enough Time
The Truth
Bigger Than Ever
Puzzle Pieces
Queen
Special
Dreams
100 Year War
Hit em' Where it Hurts
A Game
His Yellow
Just One More Year
In Another Life
Connecting the Dots
Questions
The Farewells I Give
The Caecus Titan
Paradise
A Friend
A Three Year Reunion
Finding You
Just Like the Good Days
Fatal Bullet
Burning the Memories
Unforbidden Love
Two Wishes
Back to Sleep
That Night (Jean's Full Lemon)
Liquid in the Wine
The Hatred in Ones Eyes
Show Us the Real Enemy
An Inescapable War
Undoubtedly Unconditional Love
Paths
If I Would have Listened
Makes Me Wonder if it's all a Dream
The Life We Wish We had
Line of Convince that Leads to Deaths
Fluttering Feather
Mother
The Final War
Goodbye
Stay Alive
Back to Reality (ALT)
(A/n): A Final Thank You!
Levi's Letter
Eren's Letter

The Return

53.5K 1.5K 5.1K
By Baka_Weeb

(A/N): Hello! For this chapter, there is a word 'wad'! A wad is what you use to shove gunpowder into a cannon.

Year 850 

I wake up unexpectedly. It was still dark outside and the dorm was completely silent. I place my feet on the cold wooden floor trying to pass all of the boards that creaked. I grab a blanket and head outside. 

'Why does it have to be so cold in the mornings!' 

"Brr.." I say making my way past the steps of the dorm, shivering. 

I walk out to the high grassy hills to see the sunrise and set against a big tree. 

------------------------------------ 

"Since when were you a morning person?" I hear a soothing voice trail into my ears. 

"I'm not...I just happened to wake up when then the sun was rising." I look behind me to see Eren standing there was the breeze hit him making his hair flow. 

"Mind if I join ya?" He says rubbing the back of his head. 

I scootch over and pat the space right next to me. "Go ahead, it's not like someone else is going to wake up early... Speaking of... Why are you up so early?" 

He sits down right next to me, " Good question, I just woke up I guess.." 

I give him a piece of my blanket to share, " You know, you haven't changed a bit Eren." 

He looks over to me, "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" 

" I'll explain and then you tell me... You have the same ambition, same attitude, same big bug eyes, same look in your eye, but you have matured in a way." I say leaning against his shoulder. 

"Sounds almost like a compliment, but you could have left out the big bug eyes." He says leaning his head on top of me. 

"Do you miss the days when we were ten, sleepovers, strolling around, collecting wood, and making memories just in general?" I question him looking off into the pink and yellow sky. 

"Of course I do, why wouldn't I? I miss dragging you around all over the place and you complaining and then you would just get red in the head because no one would ever listen to you." He says. 

"What do you mean "miss"? You and Mikasa do it all the time! Except for Armin! He is the only polite one!" I say pouting. 

"Ahem, maybe because he secretly liked you, cough cough," He says quickly and under his breath. 

"Armin what?!?!" I say jerking my head back up. 

"I didn't say anything... I don't know what you are talking about." Eren says looking away. 

"Did too!! And you failed to tell me back then?!" I say poking him. 

"Did not!" He argues. 

"Did too!" I say pinching his side. 

"Enough with the pinching of the side! It hurts and tickles!" He says grabbing my arm. 

"Interesting...I'll make a note of that," I say resting my arm. 

"Who knows (y/n), maybe he still does and we just don't know." He says with a smirk. 

"Why? Do you know anything?! Tell me!" I say. 

"I said "who knows" not I know." He says as his smirk begins to grow. 

"Really..." I roll my eyes and rest my back on the tree. We sat in complete silence for about five minutes admiring the view.  

I take a glance at his side. 

'Perfect opening..' 

I slowly make my hands cup his sides. I hover over her hides until I start to dig my fingers into his side in a tickling manner. 

"I- AH! I thought I-" He grabs my wrists firmly. 

I continue to tickle his sides. "Not until you tell me the truth Yeager!"  

We start to play fight, just like how we did back in the day until I found myself pinned underneath him.  

"Fine. You got me. Can you just tell me if Armin likes me?" I say breathing heavily. 

Eren doesn't say anything but he just holds my wrists above my head pinning me. 

"Earth to Eren!!" I say wiggling around. 

Eren leans down further with only a centimeter of space in between our noses. 

"E-Eren?" I say gazing into his eyes. 

He cracks a smile. "I already told you. I don't know." He gets off of me and sits upon the tree trunk.  

"You aren't funny Eren, I know you know something," I say getting up to sit next to him, laying my head on his shoulder. 

"I don't understand how you couldn't see it back in the day, are you just that dense?" He says. 

"I am not dense!" I quietly shout. 

"Remember that time when he gave you that book about the outside world," Eren says looking down at me. 

"I guess you can say it was Armin's way of flirting." He laughs. 

"Don't laugh at that! I had no idea, I still have it." I say stealing all the blankets. 

"Probably because you like him back!" Oooo~ (y/n) has a crush on Armin, (y/n) has a crush on Armin!" He teases. 

"Do not!" I say. 

"Do too!" He says poking me. 

"Shut up Eren! The whole town can probably hear you." I say covering his mouth.  

------------------------------------  

"You know, they may call it a front-line town, but we are getting more people," Eren says walking around the market. 

"Well, nothing has happened for five years now," Hannah says.  

"Nothing is guaranteed like when Wall Maria fell, we all thought it wasn't going to happen because it stood high and mighty for 100 years," I say dragging my feet. 

"(Y/n), you are missing the point... We all can't live in fear forever." Hannah says. 

"Plus, we've all made the wall a lot stronger during these five years, maybe the Colossal titan gave upon us." Franz sides with Hannah. 

Eren stops and yells at the two love birds, "What's with the bullshit?! Has marriage really turned you guys all soft?!" 

"W-Woah! W-wh-whoever said we were married?! To even think we are a good couple!" They both blush fiercely looking away. 

"Y-yeah! You are getting ahead of yourself Eren!!" Franz says. 

"Stutter much?" I say with a plain look. 

------------------------------------  

Hannah and Franz went there own may as Eren and I made our way to the top of the wall. 

"What?! You are joining the Survey Corps?!" I say handing Eren a wad. 

Eren takes the wad and says, "Didn't you place ninth overall? And, not to mention, you said you wanted to go to the MP's." 

"I think someone's speech last night had an impact on Connie's decision," Thomas says patting Eren on the back. 

"D-don't believe Thomas. I-it was actually Jean. I didn't want to be in the same branch as a bastard like him." Connie says nervously. 

"Mmhmm, is that why you are stuttering?" I say nudging him. 

"Plus, you could have joined the Garrison," Thomas says. 

"Will you two be quiet! It isn't like that! It's my mind!" Connie says tweaking with the cannon. 

" Hey Connie, don't be so embarrassed, sometimes when you know what you should do, you still hesitate to follow through and you may need to push, and you aren't the only one who feels like that," Thomas says trying to cheer Connie up. 

*TAP TAP TAP* 

"Pardon me," Sasha says hiding something in her jacket. 

"Oh hey, Sasha! I thought we were missing someone!" I say walking up to her. 

"Heh well, I borrowed a hunk of meat from the Senior Officers' private stock.." She says holding up the piece of meat.

We all look at her and gasp in shock. 

"Sasha! Are you kidding me?!" I say holding her hand down. 

"Do you want to get thrown into solitary?!" Thomas says. 

"You are so dumb Sasha.." Connie says facepalming. 

"Yeah... Scary dumb." Eren says backing away. 

"You know instead of badgering me about it, we could all take a piece and put it in between bread!" She says drooling. 

"Put it back Sasha! Ever since our territory shrank, sheep, cows, pigs, and other sources of meat have been very scarce." Mina says joining into the conversation. 

"Way to butt in pigtails," I say leaning against her head. 

"Guys! Don't worry about it." We all turn to Sasha who is putting the meat into a bin. 

"Once we get back our territory we will be able to get any meat we want without worrying about whether or not we have enough," Sasha says. 

"Words of wisdom," I say. 

"I see her point!" Thomas says. 

"You see the bright side to every situation hm?" I say smiling towards him. 

"Hehe. I tell you what Sasha, it's a celebration, for when we take back Wall Maria!" Thomas says looking off into the distance. 

"Thomas." A man pops up behind Thomas and holds his head high.  

'Oh it's Samuel'

"I-I'll eat the meat too!!" Samuel says exhaling. 

"I'll have some too! So save some for me!" Mina says as I look over to her. 

"This is some cult thing I swear... But who cares, I'm in." I say. 

"Why are you standing over there all silent, Eren? You don't wanna get your ass kicked?" Samuel says as I chuckle a bit.  

"N-no...It's just not lunchtime." Eren says walking over to me.

"Wow...You would have eaten it when we were younger." I say hip bumping him. 

I noticed how we only looked off into the distance, almost like he was planning out his future. 

*BOOM* 

Thunder came down from nowhere striking down right outside the wall. 

*WOOSH* 

A gust of hot and burning steam came out of nowhere sending all of us over the wall. 

"Everyone! Switch to your 3DMG gear!!" Eren yells as we fall. 

We all had switched to our gear stabilizing us but Samuel was unconscious due to steam. 

"Hey!!! Samuel!!!" Sasha races the wall and uses her gear to get ahold of him. 

"Don't move!!" Sasha yells as he starts to regain his consciousness. 

"Great one Sasha!!" I yell to her pointing my thumb up. 

*BOOM* 

'It's back....The Colossal titan.' 

The Colossal had kicked the gate making an iconic large, gaping, hole in the wall that leads into the Trost District. I look down to see Eren frozen in shock and fear. 

'Oh boy...He is thinking about it' 

"Eren! Don't do it! I understand rage is burning through you, but stay down! You will get hurt!" I shout to him. 

"Think about it (y/n)!!! That titan is the only reason why the walls are getting breached!! Every time! If I can kill it now, there will be no more!" Eren yells back to me. 

"But this titan is different! It isn't like a regular titan! I don't know how else to put it! But if you go up there, you might die!" I argue back. 

"Sasha! Take Samuel back down and get him to a med center! As for the rest of my comrades! Prepare for combat!!" Eren says preparing to run the wall. 

"The target is here!" He starts to dash up the wall. 

"The Colossal titan!! Don't let this opportunity slip from our hands!!" He says as we all hold our position. 

I look above me to see his body disappear and see a big and long arm come up and swiping the air sending the artillery up into the air as we all cover our heads, protecting us from falling debris. 

"EREN!!" I shout in pain as I thought he was for sure picked up. 

A huge amount of steam was released as he all decided to head up onto the wall. 

"Eren?!" I shout out for his name. 

The steam cleared revealing Eren just standing there looking over the wall. 

"I-It disappeared..." He says as I run over to him. 

" It was the same thing that happened five years ago, but this time, it was Wall Rose, it appeared and then vanished..." He says under his breath as I look over to see huge footprints that belonged to the Colossal titan. 

"We all sorry, Eren," I say. 

"Hm? Why are you sorry?" He turns to me. 

"Because we didn't even move to help," Thomas says walking up to us.  

"Guys! This isn't a time for chit-chatting! There is a big hole in the wall, and if we don't seal it, we will have another titan invasion!!" Connie yells at us. 

"What the hell are you trainees doing up here" A Garrison comes swooping in following another right behind. 

"The strategy for the appearance of the Colossal titan is in motion!!" He says rushing up to us. 

"Report to your posts immediately." Another Garrison says. 

We salute. 

"And if any one of you trainees has made any contact with the monster report it to the HQ!" A Garrison says. 

"Yes, sir! Good luck to the advanced team!" We all say in unison. 

*SWISH* 

We head down the wall and hear the bell ringing loudly. We all look to the other side to see all of the towns civilians crowded around the opposing gate. 

------------------------------------  

' When Wall Maria fell, I was only 10. In that time all I could do was run. I watched my mother die knowing I couldn't do anything about it. I watch civilians get crushed, eaten, and left behind. It's five years later and I am a proud graduate of the 104th class! And I refuse to stand and watch the same thing over, this time, I will fight...Meaning I am willing to sacrifice my life for others so that can live on. This will be my first real fight against humanity's greatest threat. And if I die while doing so...So be it.' 

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅• 

(A/N): Thank you for making it!!! Love you all! This was kind of a short chapter, but I'll make it up in the next!!! Thank you all again!! (°◡°♡).:。 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

993K 27.9K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
33K 1K 51
į“€į“›į“›į“€į“„į“‹ į“É“ į“›ÉŖį“›į“€É“ x źœ°į“‡į“!Ź€į“‡į“€į“…į“‡Ź€ źœ°į“€É“źœ°ÉŖį“„į“›į“É“ ÉŖÉ“į“›į“‡É“źœ±ÉŖį“›Ź /źž®É“Ėˆį“›ĘÉ“źœ±źž®į“›ÉŖ/ ŹŸį“‡į“€Ź€É“ į“›į“ į“˜Ź€į“É“į“į“œÉ“į“„į“‡ É“į“į“œÉ“ 1. į“›Źœį“‡ Qį“œį“€ŹŸÉŖį“›Ź į“źœ° Ź™į“‡ÉŖÉ“É¢ ÉŖÉ“į“›į“‡É“źœ±į“‡. "į“›Źœį“‡ į“˜į“€ÉŖÉ“ É¢Ź€į“‡į“” ÉŖÉ“ ÉŖÉ“į“›į“‡É“źœ±ÉŖį“›Ź" ...
339 34 5
į“‡Ź€į“‡É“ į“Šį“€į“‡É¢į“‡Ź€ x źœ°į“‡į“!Ź€į“‡į“€į“…į“‡Ź€ ÉŖÉ“źœ±į“œŹ€į“į“į“œÉ“į“›į“€Ź™ŹŸį“‡ ÉŖÉ“(į“›)-źœ±ĘŹ€-Ėˆį“į“€į“œĢ‡É“-į“›Ę-Ź™ĘŹŸ ÉŖÉ“į“„į“€į“˜į“€Ź™ŹŸį“‡ į“źœ° Ź™į“‡ÉŖÉ“É¢ źœ±į“œŹ€į“į“į“œÉ“į“›į“‡į“… "ŹœÉŖźœ± źœ±Źœį“‡į“‡Ź€ į“…į“‡į“›į“‡Ź€į“ÉŖÉ“į“€į“›ÉŖį“É“ į“”į“€źœ± ÉŖÉ“źœ±į“œŹ€į“į“į“œÉ“į“›į“€Ź™ŹŸį“‡: į“œÉ“į“”į“€į“ į“‡Ź€ÉŖÉ“...
29.6K 882 47
Attack On Titan AU/Fanfiction: In the year 845, humanity faced its darkest hour as the colossal titan, a new and deadly titan, had broken outer wall...