SCENT | IM CHANGKYUN

By Tokkimallows

"What was tha--" "That's my dick" ------------------ Love-hate relationship isn't a bad idea at all. Sometime... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen: I LOVE YOU
Twenty: Too Bad
Twenty One: Public🔞
Twenty Two: Shower
Twenty Three: Hidding Something?
Twenty Four : Party
Twenty Five: Unexplained
Twenty Six: Boyfriend
TWENTY SEVEN : Secret
TWENTY EIGHT : White Code
TWENTY NINE: Truth
THIRTY : Danger
THIRTY ONE : PAIN
THIRTY TWO: THIRST
THIRTY THREE : WHO IS HE?
THIRTY FOUR: THEIR PAST
THIRTY FIVE : THE ALPHA
THIRTY SIX : BURNING SUN CLAN
THIRTY SEVEN: Trap
THIRTY EIGHT : Siblings
THIRTY NINE: Misunderstanding
FORTY : All about her
FORTY-ONE: Make you feel Good
FORTY - TWO : Don't Play Games
FORTY-THREE: SICKNESS
FORTY-FOUR : I'm pregnant
FORTY - FIVE : WHO?
FOURTY-SIX: Trouble
FOURTY - EIGHT : Caught
FOURTY - NINE : Fucked Up
FIFTY : KISS
FIFTY - ONE : Memories
FIFTY - TWO : CONGRATULATIONS!
FIFTY - THREE: The Clan
FIFTY - FOUR : FIGHTER
FIFTY - FIVE: FIGHT IS OVER
FIFTY - SIX : STARTING OVER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3 (END)

FOURTY - SEVEN : Getting Ready

3.4K 103 57
By Tokkimallows

MINKYUNG'S POV

"Minkyung you're not pregnant right?" Changkyun asked without even looking at me.

"Why with the sudden question" i asked him trying not to answer him.

"Do you believe at what Ara said? Didn't you just said that every woman is different. Why are you acting like that" Kihyun said

"Yeah, what's gotten into my mind. Just forget about what I said" Changkyun said starting the engine and started to drive. Today isn't the right time to tell Changkyun.

-----------------
Once we got home at Kihyun's house. Woosung got out first then opening the door for me, while Changkyun stay inside for a while.

"Get inside now, I'll talk to Changkyun" Woosung patted my shoulder.

Kihyun tilted his head signing me to follow him. Both of us went inside.

"Thank you for helping me escape to that question" i said without bothering to look at him.

"Yeah, I understand. Today is not the right time to tell him" Kihyun said ruffling my hair before making his way to the kitchen.

I just sat on the couch using my phone waiting for Woosung and Changkyun to come in. Then the door swung open Changkyun came in the soon later Woosung. Changkyun didn't even look at me he just went straight to the kitchen.

"Did you told him?" I mouthed. Woosung shook his head no. I look over Changkyun, he was talking to Kihyun. Looks like he was arguing with Kihyun.

"What's with him?" I asked Woosung.

"He found out that there's something we're not telling him" Woosung said. Then Changkyun came beside me just to reach his keys from the table.

"You're going already?" I asked him and he just hummed coldly in response.

"Why don't you stay for dinner?" Woosung asked.

"I'll get going" Changkyun said heading out without even saying goodbye to me properly.

"Wait I'll talk to him" I said standing up from the couch. But Woosung stopped me.

"Minkyung, let him be. I know he'll figure it out" Kihyun told me.

---------------------
The next day I decided to text Changkyun, he should be calm by now.

From: Minkyung
Changkyun can we talk?

Minutes have already passed but I haven't received anything for him yet. Is he that mad at us?

I stood up from my bed and made my way to the bathroom. But then I heard my phone rang. So I quickly went back to my bed grabbing my phone, seeing the caller's ID 'Changkyun'

On phone:

CK: Good morning baby, sorry I didn't respond to you the moment you texted me. I was on my way to school now. Do you need something?

MK: sorry I forgot that you have classes. I'll talk to you later.

CK: Alright, I'll visit you later. Love you

MK: Alright, see you later, love you too.

CK: And yeah sorry about yesterday.

With that he ended the call. Maybe he's just not in the mood yesterday. Then someone knock on my door, the door opened revealing Hyungwon.

"Kihyun was out to work and Woosung has something to do so he told me to look after you since I've already know your condition" Hyungwon awkwardly said. "I'm not really a great cook so yeah, you know how to cook right?" He added.

"I'm also not a great cook, is ramen okay to you?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I'll wait for you downstairs" he said and I gave him a nod before he left.

I get myself ready before I went downstairs and there's Hyungwon sitting on the couch. I just went straight to the kitchen and started to prepare all the ingredients I need.

"So you're really pregnant?" Hyungwon asked. I didn't look at him I just answered him with a hum.

"And you haven't told Changkyun about it?" He asked leaning against the fridge as he stare at me.

"The rimming is not that good, so yeah I haven't told him yet" I answered. "Please don't tell him"

"It's not my business to butt in other's people responsibility, so yeah" Hyungwon said making his way to sit on the kitchen isle.

"How long have you been pregnant?"

"A month"

"I don't really know what's stopping you from telling him. The fact that he's the father of your child" he said.

"He already opened up the topic about him being a father. But he said he doesn't want to be a father at this young age"

"What an asshole. He's been fucking you and cumming inside you but afraid to take responsibility" Hyungwon said. "If I just knew that he'll be a jerk to you, I should have snatched you away from him the moment I saw you at the bar"

"But you didn't" I said turning off the stove.

"Cause you look interested in him" He talked back.

"Breakfast is ready" I told him serving him a bowl of ramen. He was just staring at him the whole time I was serving our food.

"So don't you have a job or something?" I asked him.

"I call for a sick day for today" he answered as he started to eat his noodles.

"So Woosung will be gone for the whole day?"

"No, he said it'll just took him hours, he'll be back after lunch I guess" he said. I just nodded and started to eat my noodles.

We're just quietly eat our breakfast when I heard the front door open. It was Jaehyeong.

"Jaehyeong what are you doing here?" Hyungwon asked.

"Woosung said he'll be out, I thought there's no one looking after Minkyung so I'm here to check her" Jaehyeong said.

"But I'm already here, you can leave now" Hyungwon said.

"Did you already ate breakfast?" I asked Jaehyeong and he shook his head no.

"You should eat here with us" I said, standing up from my seat serving him a bowl of ramen.

"You cooked this?" Jaehyeong asked me

"Yes"

"Then it's safe to eat, if Hyungwon cooked this I don't know what will happen to me" Jaehyeong jokingly said looking over Hyungwon.

"Everything's seems fine just before you came in" Hyungwon said looking over Jaehyeong.

"Minkyung, you're a great cook" Jaehyeong commented.

"Thank you" I said. Then Hyungwon stood up from his seat.

"I'm done, thanks for the food" he said putting his bowl on the sink before leaving me and Jaehyeong.

"What's with him?" Jaehyeong asked me.

"He's mad at Changkyun"

"Why?"

"About me being pregnant, I guess" I said.

"Well yeah, to be honest I don't like how things going for you. You got pregnant by your boyfriend but he didn't take responsibility" Jaehyeong said.

"It's not like he doesn't like to take responsibility. It's just, u haven't told him yet" I defended Changkyun. Yeah I should tell him as soon as possible.

As we finished eating breakfast, Jaehyeong suggested that he'll take care of the dishes. So I leaved him behind and went to the living room seeing Hyungwon watching television.

"Do you need something?" Hyungwon asked. I didn't talk I just shook my head.

"I know you're craving for something. What do you want?" He asked.

"Oranges" I said.

"I'm going to buy some do you want to----" he was cut off when Woosung suddenly came in.

"I thought you'll take hours before you return?" Hyungwon asked.

"It was already passed 3hrs since I left" Woosung smile.

"Did you already have breakfast?" Woosung asked looking over me and I nodded.

"Don't tell me you eat Hyungwon's food?" Woosung asked looking at Hyungwon.

"I'll get going" Hyungwon said grabbing his keys.

"Where are you going?" Woosung asked him and he told him that he was going to buy oranges for me.

"No, you don't need to do that. I was really planning to do shopping with Minkyung since Kihyun told me his foods are out of stock" Woosung said then Hyungwon threw himself at the couch sitting lazily.

I told Woosung that I'll wash up first before we get going.

--------------

"I'm planning to tell Changkyun" I told him as soon as Woosung got in the driver's seat.

"Yeah, you should but how?" Woosung asked. "do you need any help?" He added as he started to drive.

"I don't really know how. I'll think of that later" I said and he nodded.

When we got into the mall we went to the supermarket to but foods that Kihyun asked for Woosung to buy.

I was just following Woosung the whole time. I also got the chance to buy everything that I've been craving to eat. After we brought everything we're about to head out of the mall but Woosung stopped.

"Why?" I look at him and he looked at his watch then back up to me.

"We should eat lunch, You shouldn't starve cause little kyun will starve too" Woosung smiled at me.

We got inside a restaurant. Woosung pulled the chair for me acting more like a gentle man as he help me to sit down. Then ordering enough food for the two of us.

"Wait here, I'll just going to put the groceries in the car" Woosung said.

"That's too many, I should help you" I suggested but he refused. So I end up being alone at the restaurant as I wait for him and the food.

I was getting bored alone when I heard my phone ringing. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and saw the caller's ID 'Changkyun'

On phone:

MK: What are you up to?

CK: Nothing I just missed you.

MK: Are you late again this morning?

CK: Well as always, Kang Joon is getting on my nerves.

MK: Why what happened?

CK: He keeps on asking the whole class about you. I swear I'm going to throw a punch on his face someday.

MK: Chill, so did you already ate lunch?

CK: yeah, how about you?

MK: not yet

CK: why?

MK: I'm waiting for Woosung

CK: Oh Woosung is cooking for you?

MK: oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. I was out with Woosung.

CK: To where?

MK: Kihyun asked him to buy enough groceries and Woosung asked me if I wanted to come with me.

CK: Oh I see, I got to go now

With the Changkyun quickly ended the call. He didn't say goodbye properly and I'm not able to say goodbye to him. He didn't even say 'I love you' to me.

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
I have no comment
-TM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4K 17
❛ wouldn't it hurt if we share this sin right? ❜ ⑊ 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬 2019 #1 Tsukkiyama <01/23/2020
PSYCHO By Stella Astrum

Mystery / Thriller

1.5K 46 49
"You're a fucking psychopath!!!" "Yeah I am, so what are you going to do? Stop loving me?" "You know I can't do it. I love you too much" "I love you...
304 101 11
It's your punishment that why? Its happening here. I make you regret for cheating on me. That why I make my wife and I do what I wanted to!! And now...
5.1K 21 15
the title says it all.. hope you enjoy it! ❤️