Tough Times (Choni)

By briisk_333

Toni and Cheryl have been together for a while until Toni finds out something she wasn't supposed to. Toni an... More

Intro
Heart-broken
Trouble
Hurting
Sorrow
I Want You
Together Again
Pure Anger
Let's make a deal
Fuck You
Why?
Numb
Important
Its Over
Jail?
Free or not free?
Talking it out
Surgery
Recovery
New Story
Coming Out
Are U Cheating On Me
Issue(please read)
I Can't Believe She Did It Again
Next Update
I've Been Thinking
Best Day
Too Hard
Hang Out
The Start
Oh My God
Let's Settle This
My Heart
I Love Them
Surprise!!!
Happiness
The News
Believe Me
Baby Shower
She's Here!
Moving On
Sequel

Again?!??

867 22 21
By briisk_333

2 weeks later (October 16, 2017)

Cheryl's P.O.V
I've gotten back into my regular routine at school, before I was pregnant. Everything was going fine, except for Christine constantly bothering me. Of course I went HBIC mode on her, but only halfway, because I didn't want to stress myself nor the baby. I was walking through the hallway looking for Toni, cause she texted me to meet her in the bathroom.

She didn't tell me which bathroom, so I went to all of the bathrooms, and now this is the last one. Before I entered the bathroom , I leaned against the wall to catch my breath a bit. After the pace of my breathing slowed down, I entered the bathroom and saw people making out.

I gagged as I saw that it was Christine, because she's the only other "redhead" in this school besides me. I was kinda glad that she found someone other than Toni, or I'd like to hope so. I was about to leave, when I heard a certain moan and a low "Fuck".

I can recognize that moan and groan anywhere. I turned around sharply, and yanked Christine off the person who I'm hoping isn't Toni. Of course it was the little pink smurfette that I call my girlfriend. I'm questioning if she should really get that title with me.

I was about to start yelling, but then I remember my doctor telling me that I needed to lower my stress levels by my next appointment which is tomorrow. I pinched the bridge of my nose, and then breathed in and out, and counted to ten in my head.

I looked to my side to see Christine smirking like she got the biggest prize ever. Without even looking at her, I smacked the shit out of Toni's face. Of course she yelled out in pain, but I didn't give a fuck.

I then grabbed Christine by the neck, and dug my nails as deep as I could into it. I then took my other hand to hold her wrists together as she tried to punch me. I pressed on one her pressure points in her neck, and she fainted seconds later.

I smiled as I saw her passed out onto the floor, and then I kicked her out my way. I went up to Toni who looked confused, and was still holding her face.

"So do you want to explain to me why you were sucking that bitch's face off" I asked her. "Look Cheryl, I don't know what you're talking about. I was literally just kissing you and everything. I'm sorry if you were telling me to stop or something, I didn't hear you". I was getting aggravated by her, but I tried my best to stay calm.

"Toni I know what I saw with my two eyes, and I didn't see you kissing me. I saw you kissing another redhead who is known as your ex. I'm tired of having to forgive you for your mistakes and everything. A break is what sounds really good to me, and this time this break means no talking to me or anything, unless it has anything to do with the baby. Come and talk to me, when you just want to tell me the truth, and why you did it".

With that being said, I exited the bathroom, and I heard Toni calling after me, but I ignored her. I then texted the groupchat about what just happened.

            Gossip Girls 💅🏾✨👀
GBF🧚🏼🌈-Kevin
Violent bitch💋🙇🏻‍♀️-Veronica
Shawty😍😏- Toni
Badass🏳️‍🌈🖕🏾🖕🏾-Hope
The Queen 🏳️‍🌈👑💄-Cheryl
Blondie👩🏼‍🏫-Betty
Baddie🥵🌈-Heather

The Queen 🏳️‍🌈👑💄: Guess who just caught their girlfriend kissing another girl againnn

GBF❤️🌈: Stfu it better not be you😒

The Queen 🏳️‍🌈👑💄: Well surpriseee!! 🥳🥳It is me again. As usual.😜

Violent bitch💋🙇🏻‍♀️: Where tf is she so I can beat that little puta🤬🤬

Baddie🥵🌈: She must be really dumb, even though her report cards say otherwise😃

Shawty😍😏: I'm telling u guys, I didn't do shit except kiss my girlfriend🙂

The Queen 🏳️‍🌈👑💄: So Christine is your girlfriend now?!?!

Shawty😍😏: Cheryl no. Just lemme tell u what happened in my perspective

Blondie👩🏼‍🏫: First off, Toni how many more times will you do this? 😐Second, stop blowing up my phone. I'm in class

Violent bitch💋🙇🏻‍♀️: Then turn off your damn phone Elizabeth😤😤

Shawty😍😏:So we all just gonna ignore Toni huh?

Baddie🥵🌈: Um yes, since you want to ignore the fact that you have a girlfriend🥱

GBF❤️🌈: Go awff biatchh👏🏽👏🏽

Badass🏳️‍🌈🖕🏾🖕🏾: Where did this shit even happen??🤨

The Queen 🏳️‍🌈👑💄: In the bathroom, just a few minutes ago. And you guys won't believe who she was kissing

Violent bitch💋🙇🏻‍♀️: I promise if you say the name I'm thinking of right now

Blondie👩🏼‍🏫: Their name starts with a C doesn't it? And I bet they are from the Southside too😒

The Queen 🏳️‍🌈👑💄: DING!!DING!!DING!! We have a winner!!🤩🤩

Baddie🥵🌈: Toni you really must be asking for a death wish 😬

Shawty😍😏: Might as well be since y'all won't listen to my side🤷🏽‍♀️

GBF❤️🌈: Honestly what other side is there, besides you kissing someone other than Cheryl

Cheryl, Veronica, Heather: ^^THAT mothafucking PART💅🏻

Violent bitch💋🙇🏻‍♀️: Okay when I say this, I'm saying this for all of us

Violent bitch💋🙇🏻‍♀️: Toni is really going to get ha ass beat!! 🤬It's like she'll never learn🙄

Badass🏳️‍🌈🖕🏾🖕🏾: I'm not just saying this, because I'm one of her closest friends, but why don't we try and hear Toni's side of the story

Everyone: NO!!!!

Badass🏳️‍🌈🖕🏾🖕🏾: Well shiii my bad for trying to keep things civilized🤦🏻‍♀️

The Queen 🏳️‍🌈👑💄: She tried giving me a bullshit answer. I have to get to class, so see you guys later

Shawty😍😏: There's no bother in trying Hope. I'm leaving now✌🏾

After everyone said bye, I shut off my phone and put it in my bag. I then went to go to my next class that I was already late for.

Toni's P.O.V
School had just ended, and usually I would be relieved, but the entire day I worried about what I did wrong. Of course at lunch the group was talking about me "cheating" again. They let Cheryl explain what happened, and then they let me speak.

We were literally just making out, and Christine came in and passed out. That's when Cheryl slapped me for no reason. I can't even tell you how confused I am.

I looked at the parking lot, searching for Cheryl's car, but didn't see it. I pulled out my phone and called her, and it got declined. I called her over and over again, and it kept going to voicemail.

I opened up my messages, and sent her messages asking where she was, and if she was okay. She didn't respond, and I saw that her location was turned off. I looked around trying to see if I saw any of our friends. I spotted Betty with Veronica, and as soon as Veronica walked away, I took my chance.

I went up to Betty and said "Okay listen Betty, I know you and the others hate me. Could you please just do me a favor please". Betty looked me up and down and said "Your right that we hate you, but what is it".

I cleared my throat and asked "Could you like call Cheryl for me and see if she's okay? I mean I know she doesn't want to talk to me now and all that shit, but shes not answering my calls and texts and I'm worried". Betty let out a sigh and said "Sure. Yeah I can do that". She pulled out her phone and called Cheryl.

"Hey Cheryl" she said into the phone. "So how you feeling right now? Are you at your house" Betty asked. It was silent and I was guessing Cheryl was responding on the other end. "Yeah yeah, everything's okay. I just wanted to make sure you're okay, and a little someone was worried". She spoke on the phone for a few more minutes, and then said her goodbye.

"She said that she's fine, she's at home. She said to tell you to stop blowing up her phone, because now you're really annoying her. Oh yeahh she also said you better find a place to stay at for the night. Alright goodbye, I'm going to Jug's house".

She then walked away, leaving me in the school parking lot. The only person that I could think of staying at, was Hope. I called Hope, but she didn't answer, so I decided to walk to her house.

Hope's house

As I walked up the stairs, I still wondered why Hope bought a big house just for herself. I rang the doorbell and waited patiently, but no one answered the door. I rolled my eyes, and then rang the doorbell over and over again.

Finally, the door opened, and Hope stood in front of me in just basketball shorts and a sports bra. Usually I would think that's normal, but she was sorta breathing heavy, and her hair looked ruffled up. I smirked and pushed my way into her house.

She closed the door and then looked at me asking "What the fuck are you doing here". I shrugged and plopped down on her couch. "Someone didn't want to answer their phone, so I decided to just invite myself here".

She rolled her eyes and said "Yeah, I didn't answer cause I was busy doing something". I clicked my tongue while shaking my head. "You mean you were doing someone my friend" I told her.

She then sighed and ran her hand through her hair, which is something she does when nervous. "I really don't know what you're talking about man" she said. I jumped up from the couch, and then walked over to her.

I threw my arm over her shoulder, and said "Come onn Hopeee. You met my girlfriend, let me meet your significant other. Don't even think about lying to me". She huffed and pushed me off of her asking "How the fuck do you even know if someone is here".

I ruffled her hair, and then I pointed to her outfit. "Also when you opened the door you were breathing hard" I said with a smirk. She flipped me off which made me laugh and then she said "Yeah I guess you can meet her".

I nodded my head towards the staircase, and she punched me  in the stomach which made me laugh between the pain. She ran up the sitars, while I just waited by the bottom of it.

Minutes later, Hope was now dressed in a pair of jeans, and a white shirt. Next to her came some brunette girl that was in Hope's giant T-Shirts, and some sweatpants. When they reached the bottom of the staircase, I waved to the girl that Hope's arm was wrapped around. She waved back, and then hope cleared her throat. "So umm Toni this is my...girlfriend Josie, and Josie, this is my childhood best friend Toni".

Kaylee Bryant as Josie Saltzman

"Hey, nice to meet you" Josie said shyly as she snuggled into Hope. "You too, so where are you from" I asked her. "I'm actually from California like Hope is" she responded. "That's nice, so tell me about your hobbies and shit" I asked.

"Um I love to sing, and I do karate occasionally with my twin sister Lizzie. She's back in California with my dad. I like to read, and write my own books. There isn't really anything interesting about me so yeah". I nodded my head and then sat down on a couch, as they did the same.

"So how did you guys meet" I asked the both of them. "We actually knew each other because we went to the same school. I saw little miss girl here last year, and thought about how cute she looked. Josie was like the shy and reserved girl at our school, and I wanted to change that. At the time, Josie was actually going through some things, because of some girl named Penelope. I was of course messing around with girls still at the time, and Josie knew that. She said she wouldn't go out with me, until I cut off all ties with the hoes. We started talking and everything, and we made things official like a week ago when she came down here". By the end of it, Hope was smiling the widest I've ever seen her smile.

"Aww look at you two being cute and shit. But me and Cheryl are cuterr. Cheryl is my girlfriend by the way Josie. We're having an issue right now actually, which is why I'm here".

Hope looked at me confused and I said "Cheryl doesn't want me at the house right now, and I know everyone else wouldn't let me stay. So I came here to ask if you would just let me stay the night. It's okay if you say no, cause you know you want to spend some alone time with Josie".

"I mean-" Hope paused and looked at Josie who softly nodded her head. "Yeah you can stay in the bedroom downstairs, and Josie and I will be upstairs" Hope told me. I nodded my head, and then thanked both of them. "So um like I would go and get clothes from Thistlehouse, but I don't think Cheryl would like that. Do I still have some clothes here?".

Hope gave a thumbs up, and then went upstairs, and came back down with some sweatpants, and a hoodie. I thanked her, and then said bye to both of them as I went downstairs.

Hours later

It was now like 9 in the evening, and I just finished doing all my homework and studying for my test tomorrow. I've been downstairs basically the entire time I've been at Hope's house. Hope came down here like 10 times, cause she claims she thought I had died somehow.

Like every hour and half, I checked up on Cheryl to make sure she and the baby were fine. I'm pretty sure she got annoyed, but if we were together, I would still do it, and give both of them kisses.

I decided to Facetime her, and hoped that she would answer. I silently celebrated, as I saw the connecting sign on my phone. "Hii babyyy" I said excitedly into the phone. "Hello Toni, what do you want" Cheryl said with no emotion.

"Can't I just call my girlfriend to see her beautiful face, and our son or daughter" I said. "Toni you can't even see the baby" she said rolling her eyes.

"Sure I can, you just have to point the phone at your bumpy tummy" I said while smiling. I saw her try to hide her smile, and she just rolled her eyes again saying "Mhm whatever. Now why did you really call me". I shrugged and laid back on the bed. "I guess I just wanted your company honestly" I said to her.  I saw her laying down on what I'm guessing the couch in the study room.

"Toni if it's really nothing important, then I'm going to hang up. The girls and Kevin are here". I jumped up and said "No wait! Can you please stay on the phone with me. I know you're mad at me and everything, but I still want it  to feel like you're with me. You can mute yourself or whatever, but I at least just want you to stay on the phone". She muted herself and I guess she started talking to one of the girls.

She unmuted and said "Yes I guess I'll stay on the phone". I smiled and then did a little dance celebration . I heard her chuckle before she muted herself, then she got off the couch and went wherever. I got off my bed and turned on the PS4 and started playing 2k.

I made my phone stand up on the TV stand against a speaker. I played games for like 2 hours and decided it was time to sleep. Throughout the 2 hours, Cheryl would  unmute and have a small conversation with me, and then mute again.

While I was doing my night routine, I realized that Cheryl fell asleep. I showered, brushed my teeth and everything, and as I was about to fall asleep, I got a text from Heather. She texted me saying that she plugged Cheryl's phone in so her phone wouldn't die.

She ended off the text with 'Still hate you for what you did. But I can see you're having attachment issues'. I sent her a thank you text, then I plugged my phone in. I took one more look at a peaceful sleeping Cheryl, and closed my eyes.

I kinda wanted drama, so yeah *chuckles nervously*😅 Srry for any mistakes

Do y'all think Toni's lying, or is she telling the truth?🤔

Anygay we about to have 22k on this book and just wow🤯. This means a lot cs I just think that number means lots of people like this book and what I write. I started this for fun since I felt there needed to be even more Choni books. Now look where we are😌. Thank you all for reading this book and supporting it. Love y'all❤️❤️❤️, can't wait till we get to even more reads😁

Vote and Comment!!❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.2K 31
Completed Please vote #46 in bughead!! After Bettys break up she moves in with her cousin, Cheryl and Cheryls roommate, Jughead Jones. Will a night a...
17.9K 505 15
toni is forced to marry someone by her abusive father when she turned eighteen. she met cheryl blossom, leader of the largest mafia in the city...
73.3K 1.4K 44
When two rival families involve their children how will they take it? Will they fall in love or do their job of killing the other?
5.6K 121 32
Betty Cooper moves to New York to start her career life and starts with being a nanny. What will happen when she starts to catch feelings with someon...