him // slumptacion

By kisses2jahseh

stokeley, 21, is forced to enter a males strip club; where he meets a particular human being, who would event... More

numero uno
numero dos
numero tres
numero cuatro
numero seis
numero siete
numero ocho
numero nueve
numero diez
numero once
numero doce
numero trece
new book. <3

numero cinco

1.6K 62 80
By kisses2jahseh

.
.
.
¤°♡¡¥₩/
.
.
.

omniscient

"i want sehseh!" stokeley whined for the fourth time while stomping his feet, stokeley has these times where he'll irregularly slip into his headspace. being that's Stokeley 21 he can barely control these mishaps, usually jarad would have Stokeley under control but this time it was very different.

"i want sehseh neowww!" he dragged out once again.

"i dont know where sehseh is stokey." jarad said while changing the tv to some cartoons. "find himmm!!" jarad looked at Stokeley and sighed then he walked over to him and grabbed his phone. "w-what are y-you doing." he said with puppy eyes.

"im about to find sehseh for you stokey."

Stokeley gasped. "w-weallyy.. y-you better not b-be lying." jarad shook his head. "i would never lie to you stokey.. now lay down while i go get sehseh okay?" Stokeley nodded. "o-otayy." he got under the covers and turned his attention to the tv.

jarad clicked on jahseh contact and called him.

"hey bab- oh its jarad.. hey..?" Jahseh spoke from the phone.

"hey jah, um.. Stokeley slipped and he wants you here." jahseh nodded. "okay im on my way." and with that jarad hangs up. hes not really much of a talker when it comes to other people and their boyfriends.

jarad came back in the room and put stokeleys phone back and sat on the edge of the bed. "y-you said you where g-gonna bring sehseh!" Stokeley whined impatiently while kicking jarad off the bed.

jarad counted to ten before getting up. "stokey.. hes coming okay?" he said as nicely as possible. Stokeley frowned. "you liar!"

jarad sealed his lips and facepalmed. "im not lying stokey, hes coming i promise."

"just like you p-promised not eat my last pack of s-skittles."

"thats a different story."

Stokeley was cut off by the sound of the bell ringing, jarad thanked god and walked to the door and opened. jah stood there with a few bags, "oh i see you came prepared this time." jarad said letting him in.

"yeah, last time he bout attacked me with a bat.. we not doing that again."

jarad let out a chuckle and started ro grabbed his belongings, jahseh put everything that he brought on the counter and started to make his way to Stokeley room. "byee jah!" jarad said walking out.

"bye!" he yelled back. he opened Stokeley's door and walked in to see his lover eyes stuck on the tv. "jarebear is that yous..?" he said without taking his eyes off the tv.

"no bubba."

Stokeley took his eyes off the tv and looked at Jahseh excitedly. "sehseh!!!!" he said as he jumped up and ran over to him, then jumping into his arms. jahseh let out a laugh while holding on to his lover.

"i m-missed yous sehseh" Stokeley said while kissing all over Jahsehs face, jah accepted all the kisses. "i missed you too stokey." Stokeley hopped off jah and pulled him over to the bed. "lay with mee!"

"okay ill lay with you." jahseh said laying next too Stokeley. "w-where were yous?" Stokeley said while playing with jahseh fingers. "i was getting presents for you." jah said with a smile.

"p-presents for me??" stokeley said while looking at jah with lit up eyes. jah smiled and nodded his head. "well what are you waiting on lets go!" Stokeley said dragging jah from the bed to the livingroom.

"where's my stuff, where's my stuff, where's my stufffff."

"ouh someones a little impatient." jah said with a chuckle, he got the items and came in the livingroom. him and stoke sat down on the floor and Stokeley snatched the bag from jahs hands.

"you t-taking to long." he said opening the items. jah let out a chuckle and watched him open the items. "h-handcuffs? and whats t-this.." he said holding up a gag ball.

jah smirked and took the items from Stokeley, being that he was in his headspace it would be inappropriate for him to have them. "w-wait give em b-back i want them sehsehhhh."

"wait til later baby and i promise youll get them back." jah said putting them up as high as he possibly could. Stokeley began having a fit. "buttt its so fluffyyy give em backk." jah walked back over to Stokeley and picked him up bridal style.

"p-put me d-down sehseh." Stokeley whined while punched his chest, jah laid Stokeley down and laid down also. "w-why you let me get them??" he said staring at jah.

"because baby-"

"its Stokeley to you."

"okay Stokeley.. its for later."

"hmph.." Stokeley turned his attention to the tv and jah smiled, he thought that this little attitude he had was cute.. but just wait til later.

they both fell asleep and now Stokeley was awaken, he looked over at jahseh who was sleeping peacefully. Stokeley was no longer in his headspace so he got up and went to use the bathroom.

once he finished his business he washed his hands and came out the bathroom. he laid back down next to jah and got this urge of horniness out of nowhere.

he decided give jah a lil wake up present, he went under the covers and unbuttoned his pants and pulled his member out. he slowly slid it into his mouth and began sucking slowly.

jah began to shifted not exactly knowing what was going on, Stokeley massaged jahs member with his free hand. "mm Stokeley what are you doing..?"

this only encouraged stokeley to pick up the pace, causing his lover to wake up from the sensation. jah removed the cover off stokes head and began watching Stokeley. Stokeley closed his eyes to avoid eye contact.

"nah where all that boldness go? open them eyes and look at me." jahseh said in a sternly. stoke followed directions and looked up and jah who had this mischievous smirk planted on his face.

stoke took the shaft out his mouth and spit on it causing jah to opened his eyes surprisingly. "oh babe-" he was cut off by stoke putting it right back in but this time sucking like it wasnt no tomorrow.

"shhitt baby slow down for me." jah said under his breath. stoke sucked faster, which cause a familiar knot to form in jahs stomach. "shit im close.."

stoke quickly took the member out of his mouth and got up. "where you going..?" jah said confusingly. stoke let out a chuckle and ran out the room. jah got up quickly chasing behind the smaller boy.

"why must you play all the time!" jah said as the went back forth around the counter. stoke was now laughing hysterically forgetting that he was getting chased by Jahseh.

Jahseh finally got to him and picked him up and placed him on the counter. they looked in each others eyes lustfully while Jahseh hands began travel up stokes body.

"why you wanna play with daddy?" he said as he reached his neck, gripping it and looking deeply into the smaller boys eyes. stoke only whimpered in response, causing goosebumps to form all over his body.

"when im talking to you i want a response."

"well i guess you aint gon get one."

Jahseh raised his eyebrows and started to pull down stokes boxers, "well you see.. since you wanna be smart at the mouth ima have to teach you a lesson." he slowly slid himself inside stoke.

"dont you think thats the right thing to do?" he said going deep causing stoke to throw his head back and shut his eyes. "right baby?" he began to pick up the pace. "mm y-yeah."

Stokeley's moans started to intensify as jah started pounding into Stokeley, "you gon stop acting like a brat huh or do i gotta keep fucking that shit up outta you?"

again Stokeley only moaned as a response which caused him to grip his ass cheek.

(lmaooooooooo:)

"i-ima stop mmh! a-acting like a brat ah fuck-k!" jah smiled devilishly and gripped the young boys neck which sent Stokeley into to overdrive. the sound of their skin slapping together and Stokeley muffled moans filled up the appartment.

this went on for about 20 more twenty until both of boys where wore out. "ouh baby im bout to cum!" Stokeley moaned out as jah strokes got sloppier. "hold that shit."

"b-but i cantt!" jah threw his back, he once again felt that familiar knot in his stomach but wanted to see how long he could last. "wait baby we can cum together."

Stokeley nodded rapidly while releasing all over Jahseh stomach while Jahseh released in stokes hole.

leaving the room house with sounds panting coming from the two. come on now yall not omar do better. Jahseh picked up stoke bridal style and carried him to the room. which they proceeded to get in the shower.

"ouh babe i cant feel my legs.." stokeley whined as jah began washing him up. "thats what happens when catch a attitude which "lord yungdaggerdicc." Stokeley glared at jah which caused him to chuckled, kissing him on the forehead and continuing to wash him up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 9.5K 51
Lae meets Jah when her aunt is granted custody of her and she moves down to Broward county Florida and even though she's more damaged than anyone he'...
21.6K 690 27
When Jahseh is forced to relocate away from Florida in the middle of his last year of highschool, how will his view on life change when he meets the...
90.5K 5.9K 46
"Stop playing with my heart and make up your damn mind." Fast updates Just read it bruh
59.6K 2.3K 23
Xxxtentacion X ski mask the slump god