numero cinco

.
.
.
¤°♡¡¥₩/
.
.
.

omniscient

"i want sehseh!" stokeley whined for the fourth time while stomping his feet, stokeley has these times where he'll irregularly slip into his headspace. being that's Stokeley 21 he can barely control these mishaps, usually jarad would have Stokeley under control but this time it was very different.

"i want sehseh neowww!" he dragged out once again.

"i dont know where sehseh is stokey." jarad said while changing the tv to some cartoons. "find himmm!!" jarad looked at Stokeley and sighed then he walked over to him and grabbed his phone. "w-what are y-you doing." he said with puppy eyes.

"im about to find sehseh for you stokey."

Stokeley gasped. "w-weallyy.. y-you better not b-be lying." jarad shook his head. "i would never lie to you stokey.. now lay down while i go get sehseh okay?" Stokeley nodded. "o-otayy." he got under the covers and turned his attention to the tv.

jarad clicked on jahseh contact and called him.

"hey bab- oh its jarad.. hey..?" Jahseh spoke from the phone.

"hey jah, um.. Stokeley slipped and he wants you here." jahseh nodded. "okay im on my way." and with that jarad hangs up. hes not really much of a talker when it comes to other people and their boyfriends.

jarad came back in the room and put stokeleys phone back and sat on the edge of the bed. "y-you said you where g-gonna bring sehseh!" Stokeley whined impatiently while kicking jarad off the bed.

jarad counted to ten before getting up. "stokey.. hes coming okay?" he said as nicely as possible. Stokeley frowned. "you liar!"

jarad sealed his lips and facepalmed. "im not lying stokey, hes coming i promise."

"just like you p-promised not eat my last pack of s-skittles."

"thats a different story."

Stokeley was cut off by the sound of the bell ringing, jarad thanked god and walked to the door and opened. jah stood there with a few bags, "oh i see you came prepared this time." jarad said letting him in.

"yeah, last time he bout attacked me with a bat.. we not doing that again."

jarad let out a chuckle and started ro grabbed his belongings, jahseh put everything that he brought on the counter and started to make his way to Stokeley room. "byee jah!" jarad said walking out.

"bye!" he yelled back. he opened Stokeley's door and walked in to see his lover eyes stuck on the tv. "jarebear is that yous..?" he said without taking his eyes off the tv.

"no bubba."

Stokeley took his eyes off the tv and looked at Jahseh excitedly. "sehseh!!!!" he said as he jumped up and ran over to him, then jumping into his arms. jahseh let out a laugh while holding on to his lover.

"i m-missed yous sehseh" Stokeley said while kissing all over Jahsehs face, jah accepted all the kisses. "i missed you too stokey." Stokeley hopped off jah and pulled him over to the bed. "lay with mee!"

"okay ill lay with you." jahseh said laying next too Stokeley. "w-where were yous?" Stokeley said while playing with jahseh fingers. "i was getting presents for you." jah said with a smile.

"p-presents for me??" stokeley said while looking at jah with lit up eyes. jah smiled and nodded his head. "well what are you waiting on lets go!" Stokeley said dragging jah from the bed to the livingroom.

"where's my stuff, where's my stuff, where's my stufffff."

"ouh someones a little impatient." jah said with a chuckle, he got the items and came in the livingroom. him and stoke sat down on the floor and Stokeley snatched the bag from jahs hands.