numero tres

.
.
.
¤₩/~¡°¿[₩
.
.
.

i checked the time to see it was officially three o'clock, i sighed because i really didnt want to go meet this man or any man to be exact. you know symere really got me fucked up tryna set me up with some nigga that raped me.

i got up from my desk and got all my belongings, being that this was my time to get off and i wasnt coming back, i turned of my computer and started to walk to the door. i opened it to see symere and jordan at my door.

"ugh what do you two want." i said annoyingly as i brushed past them. "you say excuse me motherfucker, didn't your mama teach you manners." jordan spat as they followed me to the elevator.

"no."

"well still, use some manners nigga."

we all got in the elevator and i pressed the first floor button. "so where are you going?!?!" symere said excitedly checking his watch. "home." i said nonchalantly.

"homeee?!?!? no the fuck you're not, you're going to that cafe. do i gotta walk you over there to make sure you go?" i sighed as the elevator reached the first floor and happily exited the building. i started walking towards my car and felt a tug on my arm.

"where you think you going?" jordan said dragged me towards the cafe. "i dont know why yall doing this, nothing is gonna happen after this encounter."

"shut the fuck up and get in there." symere said when we finally reached the cafe.

"im not going in there." i said pulling my foot down, i hated how they treated me because i was the youngest.. it was not fair.

jordan and symere sighed and pulled me inside the cafe, took me to a booth and sat me down.

"now youre gonna sit here and wait for jahseh, we will be right across the street so if you even attempt to walk out we will shoot you down."

the hell.. "okay okay.."

"good boy." symere said scuffling my dreads. "stop that shit im not omar." i said in a stern tone. symere smile dropped and sealed his lips. "omars not a dog." Jordan said in confused tone. symere was about to say something but was cut off by the sound of the bell on the door, indicating that someone had walked in.

we all looked in that direction and seen that it was Jahseh. symere tapped my shoulder as he walked in our direction. "is.. is that him..?" i nodded. "you sure cus he fine as hell-"

"damn its like im not even here right..?" jordan said in a hurt tone. "oh babyy i didn't mean it like that you know-"

"mhm come on, bye Stokeley." Jordan said grabbing symeres arm and started to walk away. "good luck." symere whisper-yelled as they walked out the cafe. i rubbed my temples and sighed.

Jahseh finally made to the booth and sat down. "damn youre more beautiful in the day time than i expected." he said finally. "the fuck is that supposed to mean?" i said in a confused tone.

"im just giving you a compliment no need to get rowdy."

"mhm."

the waitress walked up and smiled at the both of us. "what can i get for you gentlemen today." Jahseh grabbed a menu and took a look at it. "ill take a coffee with minimum sugar and cream and a hashbrown."

"okay got it, and you." she said looking at me. "ill just take a water."

"okay so a coffee the minimum with a hashbrown and just a water."

we nodded and she walked away. "so.. i never caught your name."

"didnt i tell you i wasnt gonna tell you." i said in a annoyed tone, man he was really starting to get on my nerves. "but you know my name, shouldn't i know yours?"