numero uno

.
.
.
.
'₩》¥¿°~♡
.
.
.

"come on stokeley its gonna be fun." jarad said putting on his signature prefume. i sat on the bed and cross my arms. "i dont to go to a male strip club jarad, why dont we go to the mall or something." he turned around, "now how many time have we went to the "mall" this week?"

i huffed. "four."

"exactly i wanna do something exciting and going to a male strip club is perfect." i rolled my eyes, there really no winning with jarad, im just glad his depressed ass isn't crying rignt now. "now get up and get ready, and put on something... nice."

the hell is that supposed to mean.

i got up and went in my closet, "what should i put on?" i yelled to him. he walked over and examined my closet. "you dont have anything.. girly..?"

"now why the hell would i have girly shit in my closet jarad? just cus yo ass a fruit cake doesnt mean im gonna be."

he stood there with hurt in his eyes. ah shit. "come here, i didnt mean it like that.." he came in for the hug and i genuinely felt bad, i need to stop saying shit like that to my bestfriend before he end up leaving him, hes all i got. i wiped his tears away and looked in his eyes.

"im sorry okay." he nodded his head and backed away. "now.." he started, "i think you wear this with those pants and them shoes right there." he pointed a champion outfit with some white forces, i mean i guess, im not really trying to impress anyone.

i already took my shower so i just slipped the clothes on, once i was done i looked in the mirror and checked myself out. jarad was sitting in the rolling chair typing away on his phone.

"who you texting?" i said putting on some cologne, he looked up at me with disgust. "why you always in my business?"

"the same reason you always in my house."

"you got a point... but im texting the manager of the club."

"why?"

"because im trying see if we could get VIP."

"mm, lets go before i change my mind."

and with that we both left out the house and got in the car, "you act like you change your mind was gonna stop you from coming." Jarad said starting up the car. i shrugged. "i mean if i had of  locked yo ass outta my house that would've changed something."

"the front door isn't the only way in your house."

bitch what-

"huh?" i asked in a confused tone.

"nothing." he said snickering and pulling out the driveway. about 30 minutes later we were pulling into the parking lot the strip club. as we parked i got this unexplainable feeling in my stomach.

"aye man ion wanna go in here." i said looking around then looking at jarad. he chuckled. "if claim you so straight right so why you got the bubbleguts?"

"wym i claim im straight? nigga i am straight fuck is you talking bout."

"mhm if you so straight then it shouldn't be a problem as to why you wont go in.. tell me Stokeley." he gripped my thigh. "you gay?"

i tensed up then realized that this nigga had his hand a lil too close. "im not gay! and getcho hand off me, the fuck is wrong with you."

he moved his hand and chuckled. "your in denial." no i am not. "man come on before i beat the fuck outta you." i said getting up the car, right now im question the reasons i even became friends with this retarded.