numero ocho

.
.
.
¥'|¡°£°¤/¡|°
.
.
.

"so he had a whole girlfriend?" my mom said thru the phone, we were factiming and i was telling her what happened. "yes, but its okay ian stressing." she looked at me with worry.

"you have bags under your eyes stokey, have you been to sleep."

i nodded even though i was lying, i havent slept in a week, haven't went work to either. "stoke, get some rest okay, mommy loves you." she said with a smile. i smiled weakly and nodded. "i love you too ma."

"i have to get back to work okay. ill call you later on."

i nodded and the call ended. i laid back on my bed and sighed. i really dont know why i feel this way when i didnt even like him in the beginning. now look at me, stuck.

there was a knock on the door and the person walked in, "hey." micheal said softly as he walked in. i looked over at him and smiled weakly. "you feeling any better?" i sat up and nodded. he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Stokeley you needa get out the house man you been stuck in here for a whole week, and when the last time you took a shower?" he said making a stank face.

"nigga just cus im in my feels dont mean a nigga musty, its prolly yo rusty ass." i said getting out of the bed. "damn stoke calm ya tits, i was just saying."

"just saying my ass." i walked in my closet and scanned for something to wear. "yo you seen that post about kehlani?" Micheal said walking up to me with his phone.

"what post?"

he turned the phone to me and i examined the photo. "it says shes dating scheme." Micheal shaking his head. "whats wrong with that?" i said with a confused face. "man i been feeling her for the longest."

"nigga aint you dating jarad?"

"yeah but what that gotta do with anything." he said sitting back on the bed. i shook my head and came out the closet. i walked to my bathroom and took a quick shower and got dressed.

"have you talked to him?"

"who?" i said putting on some cologne. Micheal made a stank face, "nigga you know who im talking about." i shrugged and walked out the room. he followed. "Stokeley have you talked to Jahseh."

"who?" i said as i opened the refrigerator door. "ion know who that is sweetheart." i grabbed a gatorade and walked into the livingroom. micheal sighed and followed me.

i sat down and opened the gatorade and drunk some. "why you acting like youn know who im talking about."

"cus i dont."

"stokeley."

"micheal."

"has he tried to talk to you?"

"nope."

he grabbed my phone and started to put his fingerprint in but i snatched it back. "nigga gimme the phone." he said looking at me, i shrugged and turned on the tv. he got it back and this time i wasnt about to do allat.

"nigga you 560 unread messages from him."

"oh my gosh i do?!?! damn ian even know." i said in a sarcastic tone, he looked at me with disgust and began looking at the messages. "have you seen any of em?"

i shook my head and continue drinking my gatorade, changing the channel and sitting back. jarad walked in and sat next to micheal. "hey stokey." he said with a smile. "heyy."

"he says hes sorry and he wanna met up." micheal said looking at me.

"you really think im finna go met him somewhere after this nigga don broke my heart." i said rolling my eyes, i swear all of them got me fucked up.