numero doce

♤◇○•♧•¿~◇

"yo where you going, yo fatass just passed McDonald's." jahseh asked stokes as they passed the establishment which he thought they were going too, stokeley kissed his teeth, "for one im even fat no more and two we're going to Panera bread for a healthy option."

"since when you eat at panera bread? I heard that's for the caucasians" symere said from the passenger seat, stokeley gave symere and quick glare before putting his eyes back on the rode.

"the caucasians?"

"yes the caucasians, the mayo packets, the saltine crackers, the almond snatchers, the-"

"okay that's enough." stokeley said as he pulled in the driveway of panera bread. "what im just saying they call us blackie and shi why cant i call them the caucasians." symere said shrugging his shoulders. "because.. that's just not right." jahseh said getting all his stuff together in the back seat.

"you're one to talk when you literally made a whole jingle about a being a trump supporter." symere said getting his stuff together as well.

"that literally doesnt have anything to do with what we're talking about." jahseh said shaking his head. "okay well still, you were being racist as well." jahseh sighed and got out the car.

"why you always gotta bring them with us, like you babysitting and shit, why it just cant be me and you."

"oh you're jealous?" symere said chucking. "ain't nobody jealous symere, get yo little ass on somewhere."

"stokeley you betta get yo man before I do, he dont know who he fucking with."

"can yall please just stop? I'm just trying get something eat." jarad said as he opened the door to the establishment. "of course yo fat ass trying get sum to eat." symere said lowly. "yo why you always tryna start sum with me, i was just saying."

"well maybe stop saying stuff and kept all that energy for the gym."

"okaaaaayyyy, that's enough, yall need to act like yall got sum sense in this white people store. " stokeley said  as they were all now in line now. "what do even get from this place? all I see people get is that soup bowl."

"i mean yeah that and sandwiches and shit like that." jarad sighed and took a menu from the counter. "ion want this shit, it ain't gon fill me up." jordan gave him and quick glance but decided not to say anything, instead he walk up to the counter started making his order.

"you dont know if its gon fill you up or not, just try it, you'll like it." stokeley said trying to insist jarad to order. "nah im gonna doordash sum zaxbys when we get back to the crib."

"fucking fatass."

"symere, please." stokeley said looking back at him which made him shrug his shoulders.

momentarily, everyone was sitting at the table eating their food while jarad was sitting in corner staring at everyone. "nigga." Jordan said finally fed up. "what?."

"either you gon eat sum or stop looking at everyone else eat, that shit is weird yo" every nodded in agreement. "man fuck yall." jarad said while getting up from the table. "where you going? we tryna eat as a family here." jahseh said as he put down his sandwich.

"no yall here roasting the fuck outta me while yall eating as a family, I'm outta here."

jarad walked out the door and started walking down the street. the group watched him as he walked away. "so yall ain't go after him?" jahseh said as he looked back at the group. "nope."

"and why the fuck not?" jahseh said with his brows raised. "because all he gonna do is go cry to Michael and be friends with us tomorrow, he'll be ight." symere said nonchalantly. now that right there is just fucked up.

later on at the house.

i got out the shower and laid across the bed, jahseh was in livingroom having a conversation with jarad and i just decided that ain't have nun to with me. i closed my eyes and thought on how my life has changed in less than 6 months, gained new friends, got a boyfriend, now that shit was totally unexpected.

I decided to get up and finish getting ready for bed, put on some comfy clothes then made my way to the livingroom with jarad and jahseh. i sat kinda far from them because they were still having conversation and i didnt wanna seem nosy.

"i just feel like this friend group doesnt love me anymore, all yall do is make fun of everything i do." jarad said lowly as he looked at his feet. jahseh shook his head, "it's not that we don't love you, cus we do, we just do that to everyone yk, it's kinda our thing."

"yeah i know, but sometimes yall just go too far."

"we're sorry. foreal." jarad nodded and hugged jahseh, he hugged back and then jarad got up. "well ima head out. love y'all."

"love you too." me and jahseh said in sync. finally jarad was leaving jahseh and stokeley alone, stokeley got comfortable on the chair and jahseh walked over to him.

"babe." jahsehs says as he lays his head on stokeleys lap.

"yes?"

"I hate your friends."

i chuckled and played in his dreads. "why you hate my friends babe, my friends are great." jahseh looked at me squinted his eyes. "the hell they are." he turned back around and sighed. "lemme hear that jingle that symere was talking about."

"no, no, no, we not finna do this." he said getting up from me, "we not finna do this at all." i smiled and look at him, "why not, i wanna hear it."

"no."

"jahseh pleaseee."

no, we not doing this."

"why not."

jahseh rolled his eyes and went in the kitchen. "babe you not gon answer me?" I said as I got up and followed him. "nope." he said as he grabbed a water bottle. "but i really wanna hear it." jahseh took a sip of his water and walked up too me. "nah you not finna seduced me outta this conversation."

"who said i was finna do allat?"

"i mean-" i was cut off by jahseh lips being brushed against mines. he grabbed by my hips and pulled me closer. "we havent done this in a while." he says as he moves the kisses towards my neck. "didnt I tell you that you wasnt finna do this."

"yeah i heard you, but ian listen so hush i let me do my job."

yeah okay. this was ass but whatever, i updated. 🌝

him // slumptacion जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें