MISTAKE ; heeseung

By jaykehour

One night, one mistake. In which they let their emotions control their body and chose to be reckless for once... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42 (FINAL)
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 34

5.4K 244 100
By jaykehour

"I wanna know everything. " Heeseung started, sipping his coffee that was placed right in front of him. His piercing gaze shoots through the girl's direction, demanding something Tina couldn't pinpoint.

The blonde pursed her lips, avoiding making eye contact to the other as she can literally feel her heart shattering inside her chest every passing second.

"I don't know what you are saying. " Her voice was hoarse as if she had been crying. And if she did, he knew why.

Of course the news already got to her since Ahrin's main reason why she went in their dorm is to announce her engagement to her group. To her bandmates.

And Heeseung is guilty. Maybe because their relationship didn't end well, and it was forced since he has responsibility and needed to be out of that relationship.

Their relationship.

He pursed his lips. "You know what I'm saying, Tina. I wanna know what you meant when you told me that Ahrin lied about me being the father. "

"It's nothing. Forget it. " The girl said, picking up her mug and took a sip on it all the while avoiding his eyes.

"How can I fucking forget it when Felix went in my condo a while ago and spilled things that makes everything confusing. "

To this, Tina's head practically flies to his direction, her eyes is so wide that Heeseung is afraid it'll come out from its socket. "What did he say? "

Heeseung noticed it. The way her expression changed so suddenly by the mention of the man, visiting his condo.

"Everything. " He lied even though he doesn't have any fucking idea, of what's happening. "Now, tell me. "

Tina shook her head vigorously. "You won't like it. "

Heeseung knew something is wrong. And that was proven when the girl answered him with something like that.

"Kim Tina. " His eyes narrowed. "Tell me... Please " He pleaded.

Heavy silence soon filled them as Tina didn't utter a word and same goes to him as he only gave the other a pleaded look.

Heeseung by now is desperate.

If he'll secure his family, if he'll be with Ahrin, then he needed to know if something is up because he's afraid in the future, this will come to them to bite them and ruin everything. To ruin his family. So now, he wanted to fix it. It's now or never.

"You're not the father. " Tina said with bitter tone.

Heeseung remained silent, wanting the other to continue even tho he wanted to answer the other about it being nonsense. He is sure that he was her first. He felt it. So what the girl is saying now is pure nonsense. Well, in his side of course.

"It wasn't you—"

"How can you be so sure? " He interrupted the other in the midst of her sentence, his fist clenched under the table.

"I... Heard them. " Tina licked her lip as she moved her gaze to his. "The night the news broke the internet, Felix went in our dorm. It was middle of the night when I walked to Ahrin's room to comfort her thinking that the other left already. But no, I heard their conversation. "

Heeseung didn't know whether to believe her or what. He doesn't know if she's lying or telling the truth.

"I heard their fight. I heard everything. I... I even heard Ahrin threatening him that she will abort the child if he will not leave her alone. "

The man shook his head.

What Tina is saying now is like a fucking drama that is only happening in dramas that you watch in tv.

"Tina, I was her first! "

He knew bringing this topic will create a thick awkwardness between them but he couldn't care anymore. "Please tell me the truth. "

"I am telling the truth for fuck's sake, Heeseung! So what if you're her first? So what if you two had sex behind my back—"

"Because you're spitting bullshit, Tina. But if you're telling the truth, then prove it! "

The girl clenched her fist. " I don't know, Heeseung! I'm just telling you what I know. You asked me to tell you this and you're accusing me of lying? For fuck sake, Heeseung. "

"I don't believe you. " Heeseung's breathe is hitching as his mind wondered back to that night. It's all blur but he knew what happened. He's certain.

"Then asked her. I'm done. You told me to stay away from the both of you and now that I'm doing it, especially that you two are now engaged, you're asking for me to be here to 'talk' with you? For you to only accuse me of lying? " Tina stood up, picking up her sling bag. "If you really want to know everything, then ask her. Ask Ahrin. Who knows if she'll tell you the 'truth', right? "

With that, she turned her back against him and stormed out of the little room inside the cafe that he rented.

Heeseung stayed still. His mind is now disoriented and disorganized. He's confused and at the same time, worried. His emotions are mixed up and formed into something he didn't want to feel.

Tina is lying. She's just lying...

Right?

Heeseung's phone beeped, earning his attention, interrupting every negative thoughts that's swirling inside his head.

It was Ahrin, asking for him to pick her up.

So he grabbed his keys and stormed out of the room and went towards his car, opening the engine and drove to the address that was attached in her message.

Heavy weight is sitting on his chest as soon as he arrived at the place. He didn't know what to feel to the other when Ahrin gets inside the car. He didn't know what to react even though part of his mind is screaming that Tina was just lying, he can't act as if nothing's wrong. As if nothing's bothering him.

That's why his smile seems forced as he leaned in and gave the other a peck on her cheeks.

"Where's your mother? " He asked, looking behind Ahrin who smiled at him.

"She's staying in this hotel" she answered.

"Let's go home? " He asked, earning a nod from the other. "Besides, I have something to ask you. "

The ride back to their condo isn't that long. Or maybe it was, and Heeseung is just too anxious to even realize that he already parked the car on the parking lot of the building.

The couple climbed out of the car and went straight to his condo. Ahrin on the other hand is smiling widely while telling the other her day with her mother in which the man only replied with just a nod.

Soon enough, the two entered their home.

"So, what will you ask? " She asked, taking off her jacked and placed it on the couch beside her then faced the man who sat on her left side and looked at her, making their gaze met.

"Felix came here earlier. "

Ahrin's brow furrowed. "Really? "

He nodded as an answer.

"Oh mom was looking for him," The girl said as she stretched her limbs. She then faced him. "I want milk. Do you want something to drink? "

Heeseung shook his head. Ahrin stood up and told him to wait as she's craving to drink milk. Once she made herself a milk, she went back in the living room with a mug in her hand and sat next to the man.

"I talked to Tina. She said something that I wanna ask you for confirmation. "

Ahrin stopped on sipping on the mug and looked at him as her body froze from the mention of the name.

"Am I really the father of that child? "

Silence.

And Heeseung took that opportunity to speak again. "And please don't lie to me. "

Ahrin, on the other hand, stared at the man. "Are you doubting me? "

"What? "

"She told you that, didn't she? She said you're not the father of our child, didn't she? " She laughed. A broken laugh.

Ahrin treated Tina nothing but a sister. Yeah maybe she did a mistake for sleeping with her boyfriend but she genuinely loved and cared for her. So how could Tina told him nonsense things... Ahrin can't believe it. She was forced by Tina to do something that might harm her so that the blonde would leave them alone but guess not.

"Ahrin, please answer me. " Heeseung pleaded, eyes not leaving hers.

The latter put down the mug on the coffee table and fully faced the other. "If I say you're the father, would you believe me? "

"Yes"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 6K 18
Jake feels that he has never been in love but things change when he realizes his feelings for his long time best friend, Sunghoon. or Watch as both J...
6.5K 220 9
Sunoo is in love with one of the more popular boys at school. He believes his love is one sided, but everything changes once an unintentional love le...
5.1K 216 31
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง...
51.8K 2.7K 26
where Sunoo got tired teasing by his friends for being single until one midnight he had a deal with the demon to be his boyfriend in exchange for his...