Vampire, Werewolf? We Don't C...

By Ggukie_Tokki

Where 200 year old vampire, Taehyung, meets omega Jungkook. More

VWWDC 1
VWWDC 2
VWWDC 3
VWWDC 4
VWWDC 5
VWWDC 6
VWWDC 7
VWWDC 8
VWWDC 9
VWWDC 10
VWWDC 11
VWWDC 12
VWWDC 14
VWWDC 15
VWWDC 16
VWWDC 17
VWWDC 18
VWWDC 19
VWWDC 20
VWWDC 21
VWWDC 22
VWWDC 23
VWWDC 24
VWWDC 25
VWWDC 26
VWWDC 27
VWWDC 28
VWWDC 29
VWWDC 30
VWWDC 31
VWWDC 32
VWWDC 33
VWWDC 34
VWWDC 35
VWWDC 36
VWWDC 37
VWWDC 38
VWWDC 39
VWWDC Finale

VWWDC 13

11.5K 572 43
By Ggukie_Tokki

"Pfft" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes. Their eyes widened as they heard the door knob turn. Taehyung immediately hid in the shadows, and the door opens, revealing one of Jungkook's brother.
"Kook? I thought you were asleep" Hoseok says, sniffing around.
"It's just, we heard someone talking, maybe it's just you. Also, your room smells different, lik-" Hoseok is cut off as Jungkook chuckled.
"O-oh, that? I was spraying some perfume around" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.

"Oh, okay? Go to sleep then, have a good dream" Hoseok says before he closes the door back. Taehyung immediately walked out from the shadows, sighing silently.
"Well, good night to you, my mate" Taehyung says before he grabbed Jungkook's hand and kissing the back of it and winking. He then went away, using his super speed.

Jungkook and Jin walked down the stairs, eyes still halflidded. They were awaken by someone screaming and Hoseok and Jimin walking them up.
"Hyung, Jungkook, you guys might want to see this" Jimin says as they walked out the house. There was a commotion, every werewolves were surrounding something.
"What is it?" Jungkook asks, yawning.
"The moon, it made a prophecy" Hoseok says and they reached where it was. It was unusual that the moon is still up even though it's already morning, but it was showing something on the ground.

Jin and Jungkook stared at it, blinking to take away the sleepiness.

Werewolves, vampires, each clan hated each other for many years after a tragic accident. But at this time, these mythical creatures should join each other to fight the biggest enemy, the demons...

One vampire and one omega will have a child that will save us, all of us...

Jin blinked rapidly as he reads this, demons? Jungkook gulps, backing away. He bit his lips before he ran back inside. The three stared at each other and went to check on their brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 968 7
COMPLETED A supernatural story in which: Kim Taehyung, an 24yrs old Omega meets his mate, Jeon Jungkook, a 26yrs old Alpha at a club. A Vkook storyπŸ’œ...
275K 20.9K 37
I hope you find a good man deserving of your love one day. Goodbye Taehyung woke up not only to a goodbye note from his vampire boyfriend of three ye...
386K 17K 33
Ture blood alpha jungkook found His mate after so many years as a kid and moreover his mate is his best friends son a little kid but jungkook determi...
2M 110K 43
[Completed] He is strong and powerful He loves omegas, dedicated a quarter for them in his palace He is 152 years with no offspring He was cursed to...