In Your Sensuality 怌š™©.š™ ć€

By Vkook_slayed

Chaos spreads in the lives of Jeon Jeongguk and Kim Taehyung when they receive the news about their lovers de... More

Introduction
Chapter-1: š™²šš˜šš’šš—ššŒšš’ššššŽšš—ššŒššŽ
Chapter-2: š™±šš›šš˜šš”ššŽšš—
Chapter-3: š™“šš—ššššŽššŠšš›šš–ššŽšš—šš
Chapter-4 : š™øšššš—šš’ššššŽ
Chapter-5: š™³ššŠšš›šš”ššŽšš—ššŽšš
Chapter-6 : ššššŽšš—ššššŽšš›ššŽšš
Chapter-7: š™²šš›ššžšš–šš™šš•ššŽšš
Chapter-8: ššƒšš šš’ššœššššŽšš
Chapter-9: š™²šš˜šš—šššš•šš’ššŒššššŽšš
Chapter-10: šš…ššŽšš—šš˜šš–
Chapter-11: š™µššžšš›šš›šš˜šš ššŽšš
Chapter-12: š™²šš‘ššŠššœšš’šš—šš
Chapter-13: š™æšš›šš’ššœšš˜šš—ššŽšš›
Chapter-14: š™¼ššŠšššš’ššŒššŠšš•
Chapter-15: š™³ššŽššœšš™ššŠšš’šš›
Chapter-16: š™²šš›ššŠšš£ššŽ
Chapter-17: š™±ššŠšššššš•ššŽ
Chapter-18: š™±ššŽšš šš’šš•ššššŽšš›ššŽšš
Chapter-19: šš†šš‘šš˜šš•ššŽ
Chapter-20: š™³šš›šš˜šš™ššœ
Chapter-21: š™³šš’ššŠšš–šš˜šš—ššššœ
Chapter-22: šš‚šš™ššŠššŒššŽ
Chapter-23: ššƒšš šš’šš•šš’šššš‘šš
Chapter-24: š™²šš˜šš—ššŒšš•ššŠššŸššŽ
Chapter-25 : š™±šš›šš’ššššššŽššœ
Chapter-26: š™²šš‘ššŠšš’šš—ššœ
Chapter-27: šš‚šš–šš˜šš˜šššš‘
Chapter-28: š™“šš—ššššžšš›ššŽ
Chapter-29: šš‚šššš›ššžšššššš•ššŽ
Chapter-30: š™øšš—šššš’šš—šš’šššš¢
Chapter-31: š™²šš˜šš—ššššŽšš—ššœššŽ
Chapter-33 : š™·ššžššœšššš•ššŽ
Chapter-34: š™“šš–šš™ššŠšššš‘šš¢
Chapter-35: š™¼šš¢ššœššššŽšš›šš¢
Chapter-36: šš‚šš™šš•ššŠššœšš‘
Chapter-37: š™æšš›šš’ššŒšš”šš•ššŽšš
Chapter-38: šš–šš¢ššœšššš’šššš¢
Chapter-39: šš†ššŠšš› šš™ššŠšš’šš—šš
Chapter-40: ššƒššŠššŒššŽšš—ššššŠ
Chapter-41: ššššŽššššŠšš–ššŠšš—ššŒšš¢
Chapter-42: š™“šš—ššŠšš–šš˜šš›ššŽšš
Chapter-43: š™³šš›ššŠšš™ššŽšššš˜šš–ššŠšš—šš’
Chapter-44: š™½ššŽšš™ššŽšš—šššš‘ššŽ
Chapter-45: š™°ššœšššš›ššŠšš•
Chapter-46: š™»ššžššššžššœ
Chapter-47: šš‚šš’šš•šš•ššŠššššŽ
Chapter-48: š™µššŠšš•šš˜šš—
Chapter-49: š™µššŠšš—ššššŠššœšš’ššŠ
Chapter-50: š™°šš”šš›ššŠššœšš’ššŠ
Chapter-51: šš†ššŠšš—ššššŽšš›šš•ššžššœšš
Chapter-52: š™“ššŒšš‘šš˜
Chapter-53: šš†ššŠššŸššŽ
Thank You

Chapter-32: ššˆššŽššŠšš›šš—šš’šš—šš

14K 780 330
By Vkook_slayed

Ignore the mistakes!

the FANART IS SO CUTE OMG!
_______________

and I feel you, even when you are gone.

Taehyung loves this-----loves how Jeongguk holds him tight in his embrace, securely yet gently-----with such tender in his grip that makes Taehyung's heart race.

Waking up in this embrace feels warm----his heart being filled with warmth----a feeling that is new yet Taehyung is yearning for it, he always has been----his past was dark and cold but right now, Jeongguk melts him with his eyes----with his warmth makes Taehyung heart flutter.

The silver haired boy lifts his hand, placing it over the ravenette's cheek as his fingers carress the skin ever so softly, afraid to wake the other. Their naked bodies tangled together, under the duvet, all they can feel is the warmth---which they provide to each other.

Taehyung wants to kiss Jeongguk---wants to hug him tightly, wants to hold him----wants to tell Jeongguk that he's in love with him.

What exactly are they doing right now----kissing each other, sleeping together----yet nothing feels wrong, they are too focused on each other to tell what's wrong and what's not----they have each other, that's enough.

Taehyung moves to other side but yelps when Jeongguk pulls him towards himself, pushing his face in Taehyung's nape, nibbles on his lips, still sleeping yet unaware of the emotions that he has jolted inside Taehyung.

Taehyung sighs softly, carefully removing the ravenette's arms from his body as he grabs the robe placed on side, puts it on, his cheeks redden when he remembers what they did last night, during shower.

They did more than just taking shower.

The ravenette frowns when he feels his other side empty, eyes flutter open as he blinks his sleep away, gaze searching for Taehyung-----hates the feeling of emptiness, he always did.

Jeongguk doesn't wears his shirt, rather walks outside searching for other male, eyes concerning yet has fear in them----fear of losing something precious.

His breath returns back to normal when his eyes finally meet the male who is standing near the terrace , standing there as soft breeze brushing his strands making him look ever so ethereal.

Jeongguk stays inside, unconsciously taking his phone out and capturing the sight-----he thinks that Taehyung is not real, maybe it's just a dream----a beautiful one, angels appears in dreams, right?

For Jeongguk----Taehyung is an angel.

One that saw the pain inside of him, saw the most vulnerable sides of him yet stayed----even when Jeongguk gave him many reasons to leave, Taehyung still stayed by his side.

Then again, Jeongguk would name their bond as beautiful----but never name their relation-----because---

Within the next few moments, Jeongguk is dragging Taehyung inside saying that's it cold outside and the younger is only wearing the robe, which also has the cut revealing his thigh---and Jeongguk would love seeing Taehyung that way but inside the house, where only he can see it---only him.

Jeongguk brings the first aid box, picks the bandage and sits beside Taehyung, holds his arm gently before rolling the sleeve which reveals the deep cut which on his arm, Jeongguk hisses.

"does it hurt?" He asks, voice tender and eyes soft as he opens the bandage.
Taehyung stares him, doesn't speak.

Jeongguk wraps the bandage around the skin before applying ointment, pats his finger gently over the wound, with each pat he looks at Taehyung trying to find any pain---sighs in relief when he finds none.

"does it hurt?" he asks again as Taehyung shakes his head, lowers his gaze because he can see it coming.

"What happened yesterday?" Jeongguk asks, worried making Taehyung nibble onto his lips. Jeongguk notices that and holds his hand, making Taehyung look at him.

"Taehyung, please tell me what happened----who was that guy?" he ask, this time softly and Taehyung stays quiet.

Jeongguk sighs when the younger doesn't speaks, clearly not wanting to talk about it.

"fine, don't tell me-" Jeongguk pauses before he stands up and speaks.

"let's see if you stay like that when Seokjin hyung will ask you." Jeongguk breaths out, he walks away as Taehyung's eyes widen, he looks at Jeongguk.

"You won't do that." Taehyung says in horror, the ravenette says nothing making Taehyung to follow him behind.

"Jeongguk, please don't tell Hyung about this----he will worry over nothing." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk halts his steps, stays silent for awhile then turns around.

"worry over nothing?" Jeongguk says in disbelief, his eyes burn with anger, his hands curl in fists.

"he touched you----tried to hurt you and you call that nothing? I saw it----I wanted to tear him from limb to limb for touching you---you call this nothing? You could be dead if I wasn't there!" Jeongguk raises his voice, eyes filled with rage and slightly moist---Taehyung can see the shine in them, he isn't scared.

The younger smiles, lifts his arm and cups Jeongguk's face but the ravenette steps back, looks at him in disbelief.

" Jeongguk, I'm fine, don't worry--" Taehyung utters but Jeongguk shakes his head, eyes shining with tears---tears of anger mixed with fear.

"You don't understand Taehyung, he was hurting you! He's out there free but I won't let that happen, I'll haunt him down-- I'll make him fucking pay for doing that to you." He growls lowly before he walks back , leaving Taehyung there, standing alone.

"why do you care?" Taehyung suddenly utters making the ravenette halt his steps, stays still.

"even if I get hurt, why do you care?" Taehyung repeats, voice quivers in end but he clenches his jaw.

"because-" Jeongguk pauses, his voice runs dry and Taehyung smiles sadly at that, looks down as he sighs deeply.

"You don't know yet you still tend to confuse me." Taehyung licks his lips as he inhales shakily, trying to calm his heart which is racing.

Jeongguk turns around, stares at him----eyes hold vulnerability yet they hold softness, they always did making Taehyung smile sadly.

" let's stop----whatever we've been doing, let's stop this." Taehyung utters softly making Jeongguk's eyes widen.

The ravenette wants to ask him that why-----why does he want to stop but he doesn't.

"Let's stop playing with each other's feelings, before things get serious-" Taehyung feels the lump growing in his throat-----things has turned serious already.

He's in love with Jeongguk.

"Taehyung" Jeongguk calls out and Taehyung's eyes flutter shut----his name sounds like a melody uttered by Jeongguk's lips, there goes his heart.

"Jeongguk let me ask you this before I leave----have you ever even for a moment----had feelings for me?" Taehyung asks, his breath hitched as his heart shatters in pieces when the ravenette doesn't answers, looks away from him.

Taehyung bites his lips to restrain himself from breaking down, he won't cry-----not now.

"Taehyung, please don't do this." Jeongguk begs and Taehyung hates himself----when a hot tear rolls down his cheek.

"You don't. Then let's stop it." Taehyung says as he looks away, hides his eyes because he knows----Jeongguk can read them, he can't hide them from Jeongguk when his eyes search for him, always.

"are you leaving me---like others did?" Jeongguk asks, voice a mere whisper yet that infuriates Taehyung.

"That's the problem Jeongguk, I'm not Somi! I'm not her----she's not here with you, even if you want----she can't." Taehyung cries, his eyes hold anger as Jeongguk gulps.

"I am not naive Jeongguk, do you think I am not aware of it? The way you look at me----as if I'm somi." Taehyung pauses as he inhales shakily.

Taehyung promises himself that he won't cry----not in front of Jeongguk, but he fails when a sob erupts from his lips.

" Stop looking for Somi in me because you'll never find her----stop hurting yourself and others, please Jeongguk I beg you." Taehyung's voice cracks as he harshly wipes his tears.

He wants to tell Jeongguk that it hurts----he wants a reason to finish this all, if Jeongguk can't give him one---he'll make one; Somi.

Jeongguk has never---not even for once searched for Somi in Taehyung, he knows it and his heart shatters for accusing Jeongguk for something he has never done.

Taehyung turns around and steps forward but halts when he hears Jeongguk's voice.

"do you have feelings for me?" he asks as Taehyung gulps, doesn't replies as the ravenette clears his throat.

"Taehyung, do you have feelings for me?" He repeats, voice firm as Taehyung closes his eyes-----he wants to turn around and look at Jeongguk, just once----oh how badly he wants to hold him, wants to hide his face in his chest but he doesn't, he can't.

"No, I don't ." He replies and Jeongguk knows that he's lying----in just a few span of time, he has known Taehyung more than himself, right now he can tell that Taehyung is lying.

"Then why are we stopping?" Jeongguk asks, his voice is tainted with confusion, maybe he is confused and Taehyung is causing it all.

"because I-" love you.

Taehyung clenches his jaw, he needs to end things before they end up worse.

"Jeongguk, we might end up having feelings for each other-" Taehyung reasons out and Jeongguk cuts him off.

"is it that bad----having feelings? Are you afraid of falling in love again?" Jeongguk now stands behind Taehyung, a small space between them.

The younger gulps, feels his heart ache, his throat running dry and his breath hitched----he wants to look at Jeongguk so bad.

" I'm afraid of getting hurt again. "Taehyung replies, the ravenette grabs his arm and turns him around now both facing each other.

Just like Taehyung expected-----Jeongguk's eyes are deep, as fierce as fire----with the  ocean in the eyes----igniting light to its way----to the path which leads straight to Taehyung's heart, he has reached there----long ago, but he's unknown to it, keeps walking deeper and deeper----Taehyung is afraid that Jeongguk might own a place in his heart that was never discovered before.

"I don't want us to end----I don't want to stop." Jeongguk replies, voice husky yet eyes ever so deep making Taehyung fall more in them, but he never gets lost in them----he discovers each emotion hidden in them, some are too easy to find and some are difficult to understand----Taehyung can't understand the emotion flaring in Jeongguk's eyes right now.

"I have never searched for Somi in you, never" Jeongguk says and Taehyung's eyes flutter shut as tear rolls down his cheeks----he knows it, knows that Jeongguk is saying the truth.

Never, Jeongguk has never searched for anyone else in Taehyung----he has discovered the hidden parts in him yet never changed him, nor asked him to change----that makes Taehyung happy----in a way that no one can ever understand and he wants it that way----to not make any sense.

His senses are lost----Jeongguk makes lose his sanity and gives him the sane.

"I was lost----you found me, give me a chance to find the real you." Jeongguk whispers, fingers brushing the strands of hair behind Taehyung's ear which trail down his cheek, wiping the tears before kissing his eyes.

"Don't cry please--- just stay with me for awhile maybe, just stay" Jeongguk's voice wavers in end as Taehyung doesn't holds back, hides his face in Jeongguk's chest as the other male holds him tight in his embrace.

"I'm sorry----I blamed you for something you never did--" Taehyung's voice comes out muffled as his breath turns shaky.

"Taehyung,-"

"I lied Jeongguk, I'm sorry for that." Taehyung sniffles as Jeongguk smiles a little at that, hand running on his back soothingly.

"Taehyung, I can forgive you for anything just please---stop running from me." Jeongguk's voice cracks in end as he hides his face in his hair.

Jeongguk felt his world crushed when he saw that guy hurting Taehyung----the tears of pain that rolled down from Taehyung's eyes----those were the knives stabbed in his heart----he will kill----yes, kill who hurts Taehyung.

If it's about Taehyung----Jeongguk would lose his senses----his sanity---and without Taehyung----he would be nothing just a soul trapped in a body.

We're so terribly lost but we're together----and I don't want another life if it means-----living without you.

All this pain and suffering would be nothing if I have you in my arms---by my side, with you I feel alive---I always had.

Afterall, what is love without pain?
________________

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
The next chapters are going to be spicy!

STAY tuned to find out!

Stay safe and I love y'all!! 💜
.

M

e crying

Me crying part 2.

Me crying part 3.

Me screaming.

Nah I'm crying and screaming.

HUH! I AIN'T CRYING ANYMORE--I'm ded.

👁️👄👁️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 19.2K 57
Taehyung is a handsome omega who has been prostituting himself since the age of fifteen to pay off the debts of his father, who has fled. Having give...
370K 26.4K 52
Mafia Au!! A story where Kim Taehyung is Korea's mafia queen. Ruthless! Merciless! And adventurous!! And Jeon Jungkook is just another, mysterious ma...
27.8K 2.1K 8
A story of jeon jungkook and Kim taehyung intense love story. where Kim taehyung make his ways in jungkook cold heart will his fragile heart. where h...
303K 12.8K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...