The one for me - Erich Blunt...

Od badbiddy09

Tori Robertson lived a good life, pretty simple she might say. Everything was good until she crossed paths wi... Viac

Ch- o n e
Ch- t w o
Ch- t h r e e
Ch- f o u r
Ch- f i v e
Ch- s e v en
Ch- e i g h t
Ch- n i n e
Ch- t e n
Ch- e l e v e n
Ch- t w e l v e
Ch- t h i r t e e n
Ch- f o u r t e e n
Ch- f i f t e e n
Ch- s i x t e e n
Ch- s e v e n t e e n
Ch- e i g h t e e n
Ch- n i n e t e e n
Ch- t w e n t y
Ch- t w e n t y o n e
Ch- t w e n t y t w o
Ch- t w e n t y t h r e e
Ch- t w e n t y f o u r
Ch- t w e n t y f i v e
Ch- t w e n t y s i x
Ch- t w e n t y s e v e n
Ch- t w e n t y e i g h t
Ch- t w e n t y n i n e
Ch- t h i r t y
Ch- t h i r t y o n e
Ch- t h i r t y t w o
Ch- t h i r t y t h r e e
Ch- t h i r t y f o u r
Ch- t h i r t y f i v e
Ch- t h i r t y s i x
Ch- t h i r t y s e v e n
Ch- t h i r t y e i g h t
Ch- t h i r t y n i n e
Ch- f o u r t y
Ch- f o u r t y o n e
Ch- f o u r t y t w o
Ch- f o u r t y t h r e e
- A/N-
Ch- f o u r t y f o u r
Ch- f o u r t y f i v e
Ch- f o u r t y s i x
Ch- f o u r t y s e v e n
Ch- f o u r t y e i g h t
Ch- f o u r t y n i n e
Ch- f i f t y
Ch- f i f t y o n e
Ch- f i f t y t w o
Ch- f i f t y t h r e e
𝑁𝐸𝑊 𝐵𝑂𝑂𝐾𝑆- 𝐸𝐷𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐷

Ch- s i x

2.8K 85 105
Od badbiddy09

A/n~ please comment and vote :) 

{ Tori POV }

Dinner was supposed to start in an hour or so. They still wouldn't tell me who was coming, I think I should have the right to know who was coming inside my house for my birthday. 

I had spent the day hanging out with Lucy and Bri, my mom was off doing her own thing. Lucy looked just the same as I last saw her, everyone told is we looked similar. I guess I saw it, she had dirty blond hair and green eyes. 

I showred up shaved my body cause we love a smooth bitch, but the real bad ass girls are the one's who don't. I could never so good for them. 

I walked over to my closet and picked out my outfit, I felt bold tonight since it was my night. I pulled out a black long sleeve mesh shirt and one of my cuter black bras which showed more boob. I paired it with a  short pink pencil skirt and some ankle high boots. 

I slightly curled my hair and did a soft smokey eye. 

"Well damn some one wants some tonight" Lucy teased walking into the bathroom. 

"Hey Bri look at this sexy bitch" she yelled and Bri came running in. 

"Shit you look fucking amazing Tor" she exclaimed, as I stood like an idiot blushing as they boost my confidence. God I love them.

"Thanks guys but i'm not trying to get some dick tonight, I mean I wouldn't mind but I simply wore this for me" I exclaimed walking past them into my room. 

Lucy put on a black silk dress which ended around her mid thigh, and Bri threw on some ripped jean and a one strap crop top. We looked hot. 

My mom came home and started to cook dinner. When ever I spent my birthday with her she would make basically thanksgiving food since it was my favorite. 

"People should be arriving soon" Bri chimed in as we all sat on the couch and my mom did her magic. She drove my fucking crazy some times but her cooking always made up for it. 

I still have no clue who was coming I could make a guess though, Matt, maybe Josh I wouldn't mind it we were still good friends he was just weird some times. Those were the only other people I knew, sad I know. 

We used to have more friends but they all moved away for jobs or they finally went to college unlike me. 

She could have invited Erich but I would be surprised if he came. He gives me a I don't really like you but I do sometimes vibe. He was confusing but that drew me in even more I think. 

"Hey i'm go to the bathroom real quick" I add into their conversation, I was in it to but zoomed out so I lost the topic. 

As I ruffed my hair a bit I hear a knock on the door and muttered voices. 

"Hey glad you could make it" Bri exclaims "Thanks glad we were invited" we?

I walk out of the room to see Matt standing there in black jeans and a maroon button up, he looked good tonight. I fix my gaze on the blond next to him, Erich. He looked even better in a also black jeans but a white button up, similar outfits but so different at the same time. 

"Ahh there's the birthday girl looking hot as ever" Matt smiles and pulled me into a hug as I walked over. I giggle and take a step back. "Thank you, I could say the same about you" I tease. 

"Yeah happy birthday" I look over at Erich as he handed me a wrapped box. "Thank you" I smile as he sends one back. 

"So am I nothing!?" Lucy said standing up to make her way over as they walk in more. "Almost, but not quite" I tease and throw my arm around her neck and she scoffed. 

"This is my little sitter Lucy, Lucy this is Erich and Matt" I say and she shook there hands, how cute I think she was blushing. 

"Tori! you didn't tell me you had such fine looking young men as friends" My mom buts in making everyone look at her. I drop my head down knowing where this is going. 

"Yep and they are just friends mom" 

"Whatever" she spat and I rolled my eyes, "She still at it" Lucy whispered in my ear and I nod in response. 

As we all talked on the couch I could feel Erich glancing at me a few times at me, I stole some too. God he looked good tonight.

"Can I use the bathroom" he asked Bri was quick to respond. 

"Yeah Tori will show you" I glance at her trying to figure out what she was playing at, why did I have to show him. But it would be rude to not at this point since she threw me into the spot light. 

"Yeah sure, follow me"

{ Erich POV }

I stood up and followed down a hallway to her room I assume. She looked amazing tonight I wanted to destroy her. 

She opened a door and walked, her room was nice. Bed in the middle ,window wall with a great view, Tv very simple but nice. 

"Here you go" she motioned to a door, but that's not what I was here for. I'm glad Bri made her show me cause I was done with this bullshit mind of mine. 

She went to walk out but I grabbed her wrist pulling her back she tripped and fell right into my chest. I looked down at her and wrapped my arm around her waist other one went to her cheek, I could see the confusion and a bit of lust in her beautiful hazel eyes. 

Without another moment I crashed my lips on her's they were soft and warm. She kissed me back throwing her hands around my neck. I guided us to the nearest wall without breaking away from her, this felt good. It felt right. 

I trailed down to her jaw then her neck, she was breathing hard making her chest rise onto mine.

"Erich" she breathed out with a tiny moan as I found her sweet spot. It was music to my ears as she said my name in the current position we were in now. 

I move back to her lips shoving my tongue in her mouth we fight for dominance and with out a doubt I win. I slowly trial my hand down her slide to her thigh but she pulled away panting bitting her lips. 

It was dark the only source of light coming from the moon shinning through her window. I wanted more, I needed more. 

She looked into my eyes and licked her lips seductively. 

"You taste like mint, I like it" she whispers before slipping out of my grip and walking out the door. 

What the fuck I just let her go, she just left. She fucking left me craving her, if she wanted to play that game I could play that fucking game as well. 

I did have to piss though so I did my business and walked back to the party. I walk in to see a new person sitting with them, it was the guy she was with that one night. I think his name was Jason or Jordan, I don't really care. 

"Dinner's ready" her mom exclaimed setting a dish down. We make our way to the table, which wasn't here before so I wonder where they got it. 

"Thanksgiving food?" Matt questioned taking a seat "Yes Tori's favorite" she sighed, it did look good though. 

We take our seats and with my luck I sit next to Tori and Bri on the other side of her. and that Jacob dude across the table from her, far, just as I liked it. Wait why should I care about another dude.

"Thank you mom" Tori smiles, she had a nice smile. Shut the fuck up. 

I as well as everyone else says a thank you and we get a 'oh it was no problem'. Before anyone touched the food there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it" Tori stands up and everyone digs in not paying attention to her but I was. 

Now that I look there was an empty seat next to her mom but for who?

"Holy shit!" Tori yells and jumped into someones arms. They lifted her up squeezing her tight, I didn't like this.  At this point everyone was looking her way as she was still in the persons arms. 

She gets set down and backed away, there stood a tall guy with brown hair with jeans and a white stripped button up shirt. He had a ridiculous smile across his face. 

"Emit?" her sister who's name I think was Lucy exclaimed. I was to focused on Tori when we walked in. 

Emit who the hell was Emit?

"Happy birthday Tor didn't think I would miss did you?" he chuckled, oh god he was disgusting. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Tori asked as he took the empty seat and she took hers, everyone was eating but still interested on this Emit guy. "Oh your mom found out I lived her and told me you did too ,which thanks for telling me shit head, anyways she invited me" she giggled. 

"Sorry I guess, what can I say you know I keep on the low. Most of the time" he scoffed. I took a bit of the mash potatoes and my taste buds exploded. 

"shit! these potatoes are amazing" I exclaim and her mom who's name I still don't know laughs. "Thank you dear they are my specialty" she gloats. 

"If you like those try this" Tori holds her fork with stuffing on it up to my mouth. I take a bite and is amazed again. She was really good, I wish my mom cooked this good. Fuck I wish my mom was even around. 

She was deep in conversation with Matt and Emit and Bri was chatting with Joe and Lucy, this  my turn. 

I snake my hand onto her inner thigh under the table. She shifted a bit but my hand remained, she paid no attention and kept talking. I moved it further up almost under her skirt, I saw slight goose bumps form on her perfect soft skin as she adjusted a bit more as I continued to eat and pretend nothing was happing . 

"So Erich what do you do for a living" her mom asked, everyone slightly pulled out of their conversations. "Well mrs. Robertson I own a company called Applsn which makes video games" I say inching my hand a tad higher on her thigh, my fingers now under her cute pink skirt and I traced the outline of her panties. 

"Owner? wow impressive" she smirks, she smirked kind of good for being well old. 

"Yes and Bri is my main graphic designer and Matt is CEO" I explain as she nods impressed " Is this business successful?" Bri and Matt giggle looking down making me huff in amusement. 

Not to be rude but does this lady live under a fucking rock or something? Everyone knew who I was.

"Well yes, very multi million kind of successful" I brag a bit. I was very proud of my accomplishment's in life and had no reason of hiding them. 

"That's were your from your Erich Blunt" the Emit guy snaps and points "Hey Tor you good" I look over at her as she tried to remain calm but failing a bit.     

"I think we should go now" Tori shoved my hand off her thigh and cleared her throat. 

 Score- one, one bitch. 

"Yes I guess, you have snagged a good one" she winked and Tori turned flustered " I haven't snagged anything mother" she exclaimed standing up. 

Maybe she had. No the fuck she hadn't shut up.

{ Toris POV }

I needed to get a drink in my hand now.

He kissed me and I kissed him back if I didn't have self control. Okay I had a little but if my friends and MOM weren't here I would have fucked him. No doubt. 

The little thigh shit he pulled on me during dinner, holy shit it was hard and it took everything I had in me to ignore it. 

I can't think about it anymore, I was excited to party with Lucy and Emit who I had no clue lived in the city but i'm glad. I really missed him, we grew up together and I think my mom want's us to end up together but I would have to let her down. Hard. with that one. 

Yeah Emit was cute and all but not for me. 

"Tori you can't walk into that club without this" Bri sang and pulled out a plastic tiara I giggle and put it on. 

"Perfect!" Lucy claps her hands and links my arm. We get our private lunge thanks to Erich of course and immediately order shots. I look around at the group and noticed Josh looked a bit uncomfortable, he loved to party but not with these people. 

I walk over and plop next to him, "Hey i'm glad your here" 

"You are?"

"Yeah of course you're one of my closest friends" I  exclaim as if it was obvious. We were close but not that close. 

"Oh well I'll be right back" he got up and went to who knows where. The shots arrive just on time. I look over at Erich who seemed to be ignoring Matt and glaring at me. 

"Shots!" Lucy screams scooping one up. I chuckle and follow her action.

"To Tori" Matt exclaimed as they all yell 'To Tori' I wink at Erich who hadn't taken his eyes off me. I throw the drink back and let out a whoo ,letting it run down my throat. 

"Happy birthday Bitch" Bri screamed picking up another. 

~~

I crack my eyes open and immediately feel the pounding in my head. I groan closing my eyes once more but something caught my eye. 

An arm chair in the corner of what I thought was my room but I guess I was wrong, I open my eyes and this time slowly get up trying to not increase my head ache. 

I was in a big room it was dark since the curtains were drawn, I couldn't see much but I could make out some shapes of furniture.   

Where the fuck am I?

I look over and see a body laying next to me, I look down to see if I was clothed or not, since I wasn't really paying attention before. Luckily I was wearing a big t-shirt.

I look back at the rando who's bed I assume I was in, I see the shining blond hair. I couldn't be. 

I lean in a bit to get a better look. Oh shit, what the actual fuck I was in bed with Erich Blunt. Was this his house?

I look around trying to remember something, anything. Then things from the previous night start to invade my pounding head.

Oh shit. 

A/n~ it's currently 2 in the morning so technically it's Thanksgiving so... Happy Thanksgiving! 
this was the longest chapter so far so I hope you liked it. Sorry not sorry that I leave you on kind of a cliff hanger if that's what you want to call it.

Please vote!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

22.8K 647 19
He stared into my eyes with disbelief. I could tell he was thinking, "you crazy fucking kid." I kept my head high as my neck continued to bleed. War...
7.4K 240 22
STORY IS NOT COMPLETE(just marked it as complete cuz wattpad was bothering me about it) "Sal, do you ever wonder where you would have been if that d...
100K 3.2K 37
She stopped trying to ignore it all. She stopped trying to act like it didn't hurt. She stopped trying with it all. The only way to get away.. was to...
40.1K 1.2K 13
"Yeah... I believe you, but just answer me this," He pauses for a second, "If you really didn't like him in that way, if you really believed that you...