What the heart wants

By StardustRainbow

Chaeyoung asks for Nayeon's help to win Mina over and offers to help her get with Jeongyeon as a return favou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Epilogue

6.8K 168 80
By StardustRainbow

The flash from the cameras blinds her face as she walks to the apartment.

"Is the news about Twice collaborating with Taylor Swift true?" A female journalist asks.

"Congratulations on your number one on U.S billboard girls." A man shouts.

"Nayeon, is it true you have a boyfriend now?" A guy shoves the mic in her face.

Dahyun stifles a laugh and shares a smirk with Nayeon. "Imagine his face when he knows you have a whole ass wife."

Nayeon stares fondly at the ring on her finger. She hurries along the stairs, and taps her feet loudly in the lift that's taking forever to reach her floor. It's crazy how she much she misses the younger girl.

"You've only been away for four hours." Jeongyeon laughs.

Nayeon rolls her eyes, Jeongyeon is no better than her when she has to spend some time away from Chaeyoung.

She opens the door to the flat she shares with Mina, and her eyes search eagerly for the younger girl.

"Looking for your wife?" Jihyo asks as she puts up the party balloons in the living room."She's getting dressed."

Nayeon thanks her and elbows Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung who are sucking faces in the corridor out of her way and goes to the bedroom.

"Mina's mother would be here anytime." Tzuyu warns from the kitchen, because she knows Nayeon, she knows the meaning behind the gleam in those twinkling eyes.

Nayeon ignores her and struts down to the end of the corridor and opens the door quietly. She puts the latch on it softly and grins when she finds the brown haired girl struggling to put on the straps on her heels.

"Need help?"

Mina turns around, her face breaking into a soft smile as she walks to where Nayeon is standing at the door and lays a soft peck on waiting lips.

"You took longer than I expected." Her eyes gaze into the warm ones before hers. Sometimes Mina thinks she'll never get used to the love she sees in those eyes. It leaves her a shy, breathless, a mumbling mess, every time. "And they cut your hair again."

Mina threads her hand through the short wavy hair, she absolutely loves the new makeover, it reminds her of the time when they finally confessed their love three years ago.

"Do you like it?" Nayeon holds Mina's waist and strokes the sliver of skin peeking through the dress with her thumb.

Mina inhales sharply. "I love it." She colors when those intriguing eyes roams appraisingly up and down her her body.

"You look beautiful." Nayeon is sure she's never going to get bored of the shy smile she receives in return whenever she tells Mina that. And Mina does look dazzling in the figure hugging black dress she's wearing.

Nayeon pulls the blushing girl into her, and when Mina looks up at her expectantly, she dips her face and presses their lips together.

Mina's tummy knot because Nayeon is catching her lower lip between her teeth and slowly sliding her tongue along it. She melts against the taller woman and sighs happily when Nayeon slips her tongue between her lip, exploring her mouth gently with her tongue.

As good as it feels Mina pulls back a little when she feels Nayeon's hand working on the buttons at the throat of her dress.

"Nayeon-chan." She asks in mock severity. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Trying to have sex with my hot wife." Nayeon flashes her a toothy smile. Her hands move back to the button and Mina catches both her hands.

"It's our first wedding anniversary." Mina's willpower slowly crumbles when Nayeon turns her around, pinning her to the door and peppers her neck with kisses. "We should be out there celebrating!"

"I'm trying to celebrate, but you keep interrupting me," Nayeon replies and
begins to undo the button again.

"Didn't you get enough last night?" Mina whimpers as Nayeon bites a sensitive spot in her neck and manages to get the top button undone.

"Jagiya," Nayeon says as she leans in close and presses her lips to Mina's again as her inquisitive hands moves to the next button. "That was last night. It's a new day today."

Mina feels all the buttons to the top of her dress come undone. She feels the cool evening air on her bare skin and tries to be the voice of reason weakly. "Our friends are nearby."

"You'll just have to be quiet then." Nayeon sucks an earlobe into her mouth and Mina thinks being quiet is out of question as she lets out a low moan and grabs the older girl for a hot and needy kiss because wherever Nayeon's warm, calloused hands moves, her skin feels like it is on fire.

Mina moans softly into Nayeon's mouth when she gently cups her breasts through her bra. Nayeon moves from her lips to her neck, where she gently kisses and licks working towards the hollow between her collarbones.

Mina finds the sensations overwhelming as her body thrums with desire. Her eyes roll back in her head when Nayeon's hands tug her bra down to below her breast and kisses down the slope of it.

When Nayeon's palm drags over her nipples Mina has to bite her tongue to keep from yelping.

She forgets the party, the guests in their house, everything blurs and fades into background as she finds herself anticipating the moment when Nayeon's expert mouth would envelope her stiff nipple.

She's caught in whirlwind of sensation when Nayeon's mouth forms a seal and her tongue worries a taut nipple as her hand gently rolls the other between her thumb and forefinger. Mina has to bite her lip to keep from crying out and threads her hands through Nayeon's hair holding her to her breast.

She doesn't notice that Nayeon has pulled the dress all the way down, which is now pooling around her heels on the floor.

Mina feels a shock of cool of air on the nipple Nayeon's mouth has just abandoned as  she switches her attention to other nipple.

She throws her head back and stifles another moan when Nayeon's palm on her flat tummy pushes downward, sliding into the waistband of her underwear.

"Nayeon-chan." She whimpers as a long index
finger slides into her throbbing center. Mina growls lowly as another finger slips between her moist lips and begins to plunge steadily in and out of her center.

She is vaguely aware that more guests must have piled up by now but as long fingers slowly pound into her, a warm mouth sucking on her nipple, she finds herself spreading her thighs as much as she could to give Nayeon better access.

All too soon, she feels a tingling in
her extremities that she knows is her climax. She's moaning softly and whimpering occasionally as jagged bolts of pleasure hit her.

Her lower body rhythmically tenses and relaxes, the inner muscles of her center gently squeezing Nayeon's fingers as it strokes in and
out. When her hips begins to thrust needily Nayeon releases her nipple and licks from her nipple up to her neck in a long swipe.

Those haunting dark eyes lock onto Mina's and despite her pleasure she can't seem to close her
eyes.

"I love you." Nayeon whispers as she thrust her fingers hard and curls them deep inside her. That is all it takes to send Mina over the edge.

She whimpers and closes her eyes as the first  powerful contraction is soon followed by more. For a timeless, breathless moment the world contracts to just the wild pleasure shooting through her body. Her chest rises and falls and for a while she only sees the stars, as her body untenses and her breathing slowly returns to normal.

Nayeon withdraws her hand from the steamy confines of Mina's underwear and smiles devilishly as she sucks her finger into her mouth. The visual stimulation is so hot
that Mina feels her body shiver with another rush of unadulterated desire.

She pulls the older girl into her and smashes their lips together. "Why do I want you so bad again?" Mina whispers into her mouth when they pull apart and rests their head against each other.

Nayeon gives her a roguish grin. "You do?"

Mina is sure her blush is brighter than anything on the midway, but Nayeon is smiling as if she is proud of herself and her heart is swelling. She doesn't know how Nayeon can switch between being hot and cute, making her throb with desire or her heart melt with love.

"I have a perfect solution to that." She husks and Mina shivers a little when she kneels before her on the floor, between her legs, pulling her lacy underwear down, slipping it off, and pushes her thighs apart throwing one heeled foot over her shoulder.

Mina throws her head back making a soft thud against the door as Nayeon presses her face tightly to her center and forces her tongue between her lips.

She bites a hand to stop herself from crying out in ecstasy when Nayeon's tongue begins to
lap at her center. Her mind tries to
cope with the influx of new sensations, but when Nayeon's tongue finds her already sensitive clit and starts to lash expertly, the muscles in her insides contracts violently and stays clenched.

Another strangled cry is torn from her lips when her orgasm arrives. The blissful relief of her muscles and waves of pleasure that spread from her center outward shakes her uncontrollably.

Nayeon stands on her feet and holds the younger girl until her shaking dies down and her body relaxes and her breathing returns to normal.

"Saranghae." Nayeon leaves a fluttering kiss on Mina's swollen lips.

The younger girl's eyes soften as she cups Nayeon's cheek and locks their gaze together. She replies with a warm smile, "Saranghae."

Nayeon pouts when Mina demands she leaves the room for her to get dressed.

"Minaya, I put a ring on that finger. I'm allowed to watch." She crosses her arms and huffs.

Mina blushes when she thinks back to what happened in this room moments ago. "Nayeon-chan, we are going to miss our own wedding anniversary party if you're in this room." She chuckles.

"Sounds like a good idea to me." Nayeon gives a cocky grin as she tries to wrap her arms around her waist.

"Remind me again why I married you?" Mina laughs her gummy smile, as she puts her hands on Nayeon's chest and and pushes her away.

"Because you love me."

Mina's eye soften.

"That I do."

Dahyun laughs at Nayeon who looks quite chuffed with herself. She's setting the table with a dopey grin on her face and Dahyun knows the reason behind it.

When Mina steps out of her room, Dahyun asks in a teasing tone, "fashionably late to your own party?"

"That's because Nayeonnie was busy making her heart flutter with those big hands." Momo winks.

Mina blushes brightly and gives Nayeon a shake of her head who shrugs with a wide grin on her face, not looking the least bit apologetic.

"At least your mom is not here yet." Sana says as she bumps Mina's shoulder playfully.

"Wouldn't want her ears to be subjected to what my poor ears had to hear." Tzuyu snorts making Mina's cheeks redden.

"Why don't you all lay off my wife?" Nayeon grunts and points at Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon sucking faces again. "Go after them."

"They keep it PG please." Jihyo smacks Nayeon's arm playfully who has the decency to blush.

"Oh look it's raining." Momo points out excitedly.

Nayeon looks at the rain falling gently, making soft sounds against the window. Her heart feels full, and she catches Mina's eyes across the living room, their eyes locked in a shared understanding, conveying the three words that means everything to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 7.7K 45
In which Nayeon created her own problem and has to marry the girl she despise a lot, the solution,Yoo Jeongyeon. Read At Your Own Risk: Matured Conte...
13.3K 330 11
Mina and Chaeyoung are dating when Mina finds out her low-key crush, Tzuyu is questioning her sexuality. And Nayeon and Jeongyoen are dating too
7.3K 334 14
In which Y/N finds herself meddling with the k-pop group twice throughout the apocalyptic pandemic around their world. Amidst their fight for surviva...
11.1K 525 29
When Mina an 18-year-old straight girl becomes a love interest for her celebrity crush she feels the need to put boundaries.