My First Everything

Callie_3000

~"There's no love like the first"~ Born as the only child of the head Of Yakuza Watanabe, Kiyoko Yamaguchi wa... Еще

Introduction and character
Prologue
Leaving
First Meet
Empty
J High
Rooftop
Privacy
Loosen Up
A Tour
Secret
Sick
Day Off
Company
Big 4 Crews
Confused
Friends
Fortune Cookies
PTJ
Two Side Of A Coin
Head
Tail
The Truth
Tragic
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Headcanon
Prologue S2
Visitor
Light
Im Back
Staying
Love Sparks
Welcome Home
Second Year
School Picnic
Take It Slow
Animal Cruelty
A day with Jay
Fake Bank Account
Johan
Oops
Listen To Me!
Good To Be Home
Hello Paris!
Paris Day 2
Paris Day 3
Everyone is Everyone
See You Again
Birthday
Mid-Year
I Want You
360
Its Over
EPILOGUE
Author's Note
After Story

Paris Day 1

1.2K 71 15
Callie_3000

KYO POV

The sun was up, the birds were chirping and yet i was still on the bed. Gun's hand was still locking me to him firmly. As soon as we checked in yesterday night, I jumped onto the bed and fell asleep right away, leaving gun with the lugages and other stuff. He even changed me into one of the pyjamas I brought. Just thinking about it made me blush. So since he did all the arranging works yesterday, I slipped off from him, getting off the bed to let him got some more rest. It's still early here.

He booked a big suit on level 11 and it was extremely big for the two of us.

Walking to the window, I stretched myself as I enjoyed the view from up here. The streets were already filled with cars, buses and people on their way to work.

Damn im in Paris

I've never thought of going to Paris even once, I thought I'll spent the rest of my life in Japan or at least Asia but well look like fate has it own way in playing with my life. I sat down and unpacked all our stuff, hanging them neatly on the cupboard. Since gun's stuff were mostly branded suit, it couldn't be left folded for a long time. Same goes to mine.

Finally finished with the clothes, I moved on checking around the suite. There's a small kitchen, a door leading to a balcony and the bathroom.

Wait a minute

The bathroom didn't have a fucking door! I stared at it for a long time, just trying to get those to my sense. A bathroom without a door? what the hell?

Oops, I've been swearing more now, tou-san gonna be mad if he knew it.

Ugh nevermind. I moved back to gun who was still on the bed. 7.30 in the morning, its time for him to wake up. Creeping toward him from behind, i lowered myself and shook him gently. "wake up gun"

He didn't flinch at all, instead he stayed static at his place. Then I heard him murmuring something. "I can't hear you gun, what is it?"

He murmured again but this time in lower tone. I gave a half shoulder shrugged and leaned down near his face. "what is it agai-"

He turned in flash, pulled me making me fall onto him in no time. Soon, he planted a kiss on my forehead and ruffled my hair. "morning"

Blushing, I broke free from him, rolling to the other side of bed back into the sheets. I could hear a small chuckled so I took a peek. He was just laying there half smiling at me.

God, he's your most handsome creature I've ever met.

He sat up and got of the bed. More relaxed now, i got out of the matress too. "so...what are were gonna do today?" He looked at me while running a hand in his hair. "i'll think of it, for now go and take a shower first"

"hai!"

I snatched the towel there and made my way there when i remembered about the door thing. "umm gun, there's no door here"

"so?" he asked sheepishly.

"so dont get near here"

"ok"

"dont even think about crossing this line" I said, drawing an invisible line myself using my foot.

"fine, whatever"

Satisfied by his answers, I went on with my warm bath peacefully. The bath took about 15 minutes before I stepped out half wet still wrapped in my towel. Gun was already waiting, drown in his phone to even realised I was out now.

"gun"

"hmm"

"the bathroom's empty"

He lifted his face to meet mine before smirking and placing his phone on the table. Walking towards me, he scooted me over and nuzzled his face on my neck. "you smell good"

"and you not"

He let me go stilk smirking before taking the bath.

Putting on a blouse, i scanned on his hanging suit, wandering which one he would wear today since it needed to be ironed.

"gun, black or red?"

"black" he half shouted behind the wall. I nodded and quickly ironed them. He's a clean freak so everything must be perfect. Once finished, i walked back to the living room and played with my phone.

It've been off since yesterday. As soon as i turned it on, notification and chats came swarming in. Most of them were from daniel and the others. None from jay and tou-san so i figured that nothing really important. I've been ignoring chats from zoe many more students from J high. Not that i was angry it just........none of this would happened if they kept their mouth to themselves or perhaps mind their own bussiness.

Sooner or later i still need to face them, but until that day i'll keep myself low.

(kyo's outfit)

Eventually gun walked out and dressed up too. We left the hotel around 9.00 in the morning to get breakfast at the buffet in the lobby. So far, everthing were good.

...................

The first thing we did was getting on the boat around paris

There's nothing quite like seeing Paris from a boat on the Sein, and there's no lack of boats to choose from. Seeing Paris's graceful bridges up close along with the city's most famous landmarks. The bateaux mouches offer everything from a gourmet meal, a flute of champagne or just sightseeing with commentary. The Bateau Bus operates continuously from 10am until 9:30pm every 20 minutes from eight stops around Paris. We could hop on or off wherever and whenever we like all day long. So we figured this might be the best accomodation around here.

Our first stop was of course, The Lourve

This was the world's greatest and the largest art museum, with 675,000 square feet of works from almost every civilization on earth. The three most popular pieces here were, of course, the Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo, and Winged Victory. Thou gun wasn't a man of art and stuff like this, i wanted to look around for a while. I've learned and visit lots of museum in asia so i thought i'll give this one a try.

Standing next to the Mona Lisa painting, i asked gun to take my pictures.

"how do i look?"

"prettier than the woman beside you"

I giggled and pulled his hand, making our ways back to the boat for our next stop. Gun didn't really plan on all this so we just visisted any places we wanted or should i say, i wanted.

Up next, the-

"cant we stop with all these........history places or whatsoever" he cut in like he could read my damn mind.

"yeah sure, up next we are going to the Avenue des Champs-Élysées!"

The Champs-Élysées is a truly lovely avenue. It was visited each day by nearly 300,000 people, who come to admire its majestic monuments, enjoyed shopping spree, or get caught up in the excitement of the major festive events that are organized here. There’s always something going on here, along the world’s most beautiful avenue.

I couldn't content my exitement as we arrived there. Since today was sunday, the road was closed from any vehicels so people got to walk without any disturbance.

Hands in hands with gun, we strolled along the nearly two kilometers road, entered numerous number of shops and tried almost all the street food. Gun bought himself many new clothes, suits and branded shoes but he bought me even twice the number of things he bought for himself.

Tired of trying everything he told me to try on,i slumped myself on a chair there. He came back with yet a few pairs of dresses when I haven't even finished the one with me.

"I'm tired.......can you stop bringing more clothes here?" I whined giving him a half pouted and pleading face. He stared down on me long before sighing. "fine"

"wrap them all" he told the worker there. "wait what? no gun I've already b-"

"shhh" he placed his finger on my lips. "I just think that it look perfect on you so please accept it"

How could i say no to that. I went along with his wishes without any objection since then. He literally bought everything I laid my eyes on even the plushies, the bags and the goddamn undies.

I blushed as I tried to stop him but he just won't listen.

While gun was busy paying, i walked a bit deeper into the road. In the end, not far from where I was now, there's a small shop without customer. It looked old with spider webs outside. But let said I'm a cat and cat was always curious, I went there.

Ringing of the bell hung on the door startled the woman sitting behind the counter. Something slipped from her hand. When she lifted her eyes to see me, she gave a warm smile.

"oh welcome young lady" she greeted and stepped outside the counter to my side. "hello ma'am"

"it's been long since i had a customer as beautiful as you"

"oh you flatterer" I chuckled. She was probably in her mid-sixty. Wrinkled skin and kneeted eyebrows just like any elders would look like. But i felt comfort in her smile.

"do you want to look around?"

"sure"

She brougth me around, pointing at this and those explaining their function and all. Was it just me or did her shop really look like a magic shop. Snakes in the bottle, dried lizzard and many more. It was starting to creep me out until something caught my attention.

She must had caught me staring so she lead me there. "i see you have a good taste"

Lifting it up from the shelf, she placed it on my palm. "this is a special glow in the rings"

"see when the persons who wear it are both around, it will light up" Then she took one and walked further. "but if not, then it will look like a regular rings"

It was.......perfect for us.

The white one for the girl was designed in angle's wing while the black one for the guy was from the demon's wing.

"i..."

"you?"

"i love it!"

The old woman grinned upon seeing my delightful face. "im glad then. This rings have been looking for its owners for ages"

Paying, she wrapped it in a box and extended it too me. I felt like in the cloud nine, i found something perfect for us and i couldn't wait to show this to gun.

"thank you ma'am!"

She nodded thus escorting me to the door. I was half running to the shop before only to see gun was already waiting outside with hands filled with paper bags. His eyes turned to tensed as he met mine.

"run away one more time an-"

"hehehe im sorry! lets get going gun-kun!"

He simply shook his head and forget about all the scolding thing he barely planned in his head.

GUN POV

"kyaaa shopping is tiring!" she groaned and fall onto the couch. Placing all the shopping bags, i too sat next to her before slowly falling until my head was on her tights. "ehh!" she squirmed but nevertheless she let it be.

This time, she ran her hand in my hair rocking it. "your hair's soft"

"your tights are soft too"

She blushed and glanced somewhere else.

After that we cleaned ourselves, ordered some dinner, and watched the late night movies. Half way through the movie, she fell asleep so i carried her to the bed and tucked her in the sheets while trying to sleep too.

Hey everyone. What do you think about this? Leave a comment of your opinion and dont forget to ⭐🌟⭐!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

96.4K 3K 57
Moving to Miyagi to live with her sister Kiyoko, it was the second time she made a decision that pulled her away from the future that her reputation...
204K 12.8K 55
A person with common sense would know what to do after acknowledging the situation and fully understanding what events will occur in the future if th...
27.1K 847 40
Tsukishima x reader TW : Mentions of death, swearing, sexual themes ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── The mother of Koushi and Y/n Sugawara always told her...
45.5K 2.5K 67
started: June 22 Irene Park is Daniel Park's sister, who is famously known to be one of the most gorgeous, young women at J High. She is transf...