Mr Luciano

Por itsMathabo

"Why do I always get no happiness without losing something?!" I scream hardly caring that I was a mess in fro... Más

Chacter Inspiration
Rainy weather
The DelaVegas
Last nerve hit
O'Neils at my house?
Moving too fast?
New crowd
Italy
Messy luck
Chapter 10
Kiss Me

Stand Up

905 30 7
Por itsMathabo

I stopped walking which led Luciano to also stop. I was going to keep quiet but this woman is seriously trying this move? Emotional blackmail is her last move when Luciano refuses to get married and is walking away.

Bella looked a mess and she looked angry and frustrated. She honestly looks like she hates me but I don't care because I don't like her either.

"What are you looking at you whore? Aren't you ashamed of having a fatherless child and luring my son for money?" I wiped my tears and smiled at her, taking in the fact that women like this exist.

"I don't know you, Bella. And you don't know me or my story, but you don't have to. I don't lack any decency but you? You as a woman and a mother should be disgusted by your own behavior. STORM IS MY BABY, MINE. I raised her on my damn own and I don't need a man let alone her father to help with her," I yelled in her face and her face was going pale in shock.

"But if you must know just so you can't judge then fine! I didn't give birth to Storm, I didn't. Her mother was not even ready to give birth when she was stabbed and killed in a house robbery. My best friend is Storm's mother and my older brother is her father. When I saw my best friend dead in a pool of her own blood and doctors removing Storm from her womb I was the one who had the trauma, not you Bella. When I planned her funeral with Bailey because she didn't have no family you didn't feel my pain,"

My tears were flowing but that didn't stop me from showing her how wrong she was about me because I refuse to be treated this way. Never.

"My own family disowned me for adopting Storm and my brother refused to raise his daughter. I loved my brother so much and we were so close, but he turned his back on me. I lost everything, Bella. I built myself for Storm, for my best friends. I raised this beautiful daughter of mine and I became her mother so don't dare tell me that I'm using your son. Don't you dare tell me that I want money. Don't you dare tell me that Storm is fatherless. You don't know me, okay? If you hurt just as bad as I did then you would know how much strength I have to not listen to your bull."

She stayed quiet and she looked at me in shock, remorse and sadness. I wiped my tears again and I sighed shaking my head.

"I don't need your pity. I don't need you to change the way you see because now you know my story. You should be ashamed of yourself. And let me just say something to you Bella. Luciano is too old for you to be doing this to him. He's grown and he knows what HE wants. He shouldn't have to sacrifice his happiness because you refuse to let him take control of his own life. Let your sons live their lives, make mistakes, cry or be happy! Stop threatening and emotionally blackmailing them. But obviously your sons love you too much to yell and tell you to change. Be glad that they're even still putting up with your attitude because honestly anybody else would've left a long time ago."

She looked at Luciano who looked everywhere but back at her and her eyes then landed on a silently crying Storm and she bowed her head. Bailey and Georgia walked past Bella and I didn't even notice that Damien, Matteo and Giovanni were all back and watching.

"Stay away from my daughter. Go after me, I don't care, but my daughter is not going to be part of your silly games." I walked away from her and I felt Luciano's hand on my back as we followed him to the front door.

I saw a car parked outside and Bailey quickly caught up to me and told me that she'd come with our luggage and so I agreed. She ran back inside and I sighed taking in some fresh air.

"I'm sorry about my mom. I didn't think she'd do this and cause so much drama and hurt." I looked at Luciano and he wiped my tears with his jaw so clenched.

"Stop that and relax your face Luciano. It's not your fault nor can you predict the future. Let's just leave it and enjoy the rest of the time we're here okay?" I smiled softly also pulling myself together and he nodded with the tiniest smirk.

"Mommy!" I heard Storm yell from inside the car as she popped her head out the open window with her cuteness.

"Yeah sweetheart?"

I leaned a bit on the car and looked at her. "Are you okay?" I smiled and nodded my head.

"Mommy is okay now. Are you okay?" She tapped her chin thoughtfully before coming to a conclusion.

"No mommy. She hurt me here." Storm points right at her heart with a pout and I kissed her right there and she giggled.

"Does it still hurt?" Luciano asked her and Storm still nodded.

"What did she do that hurt you?"

"She said I'm ugly! But mommy says I'm pweety." She folded her tiny arms in a fit and Luciano chuckled.

"So would you rather believe her or your mommy?"

Storm shook her head no, "I love mommy more so I-I'll believe mommy." I nodded in agreement and Luciano smiled.

"Then don't listen to bad things when you know the truth, okay? Nobody is ugly." Storm nods with a huge smile.

"Okay, I'm pwetty. Can we go out for ice cream at our favorite store?" She changed the subject as we entered the car.

"Storm, remember that we're in Italy now. Far from the ice cream store." Her eyes widened at the news.

"Then let's go buy ice cream somewhere else!" She jumped up and down but I made her sit on my lap again as Luciano started driving.

Since Luciano's car doesn't have a car seat I sat at the back with Storm to keep her safe and from hurting herself.

"Luciano, aren't you supposed to be at work?" I remembered and I yelled feeling bad that he is probably late for work.

Luciano's POV

I looked at the rear mirror and caught her eye, "Don't worry about it..." Nevaeh nodded reluctantly and I sighed before hearing my phone go off.

Looking at the ID I see my sister's number, Aria, who is also my first in command in business.

"Hello, Aria?" I answered her call.

"Hello brother. Are you coming to the meeting? The buyers are getting angry." I heard her frustration and I sighed yet again.

"No, something came up so I won't be able to come."

"What? Oh my gosh, Luciano you do know that this whole trade would earning us up to £5 billion! What the hell do you mean that something came up?" She yelled so loud that I moved my phone off my ear for a spilt second.

I put the phone back, "Aria please. If I'm busy then I'm busy. Just call me when it's all done and update me. And you know that those people are sneaky so call Jake if you must, but you're a grown woman and you can handle it. Oh and I need you both to come to my place in about 3 hours."

"Fine then. I'll call Jake later and we'll be there. Now let me take care of this meeting before these idiots start shooting up the place. See you later. Love you!"

"Sure, I love you too sis." I heard her laugh as she hung up and I know she made me say this on purpose because she knows I'll say it back even though I'm not so affectionate.

I just need to get Storm and Nevaeh back to my house and then meet up with Aria and Jake, her boyfriend, before we can actually go for something important. I can't tell Nevaeh where I'll be going and I'm tense about leaving her alone but I'll have the best security for them both.

I'm going to kill a good enemy of mine. A man who runs the 3rd biggest mafia in Italy and after his constant attacks on our merchandise and employees just to get my attention, I'll give him that and more.

Plus, it'd give my empire and the second biggest gang in Italy a good chance to get bigger, richer and untouchable. Roberto Regio has to die today.

We drove through a drive though and bought Storm her choice of ice cream before I drove them back to my house.

After parking my car in the front of the house I lead them both inside the house.

"I know you need to go out so don't worry about showing us around." Nevaeh spoke up and I nodded.

"This is Elina, she'll show you guys around and feel free to ask anything. And if something happens then call this number. It's not mine, but if anything happens this person is the only one who can get through to me at work. " I handed her a card which had the number from the warehouse because I might not be able to answer myself.

She nodded hesitantly and I could tell that I shook her up a bit as she took the card out of my hand and looked back at Elina.

"Okay, I got it. We'll see you later on then." She smiled a bit and Storm waved at me.

"I'm sorry but this is just my reality, love. Are you sure you're okay? I don't want to put you in an uncomfortable situation." I spoke up in consideration of how she might be feeling.

"I know the situation that I'm in. We'll be fine, don't worry about it Luciano. Just go take care of your business." She replied and I smiled.

"Thank you. I'll see you both soon." I said and she nodded while Storm waved joyfully.

Nevaeh's POV

We watched Luciano walk out and we turned to Elina who had a smile on her face.

She looked like she was in her late 30s by the looks of it.

"Come this way ma'am! It's so lovely to meet you guys. I thought you guys were just rumors."

"Rumors?" I asked in surprise.

"Oh my yes. Let's first go to the kitchen. I'll show you the house team!" I smiled and followed behind her with Storm following."

Storm ran around the place but followed as we entered the kitchen.

There a man standing there alongside a woman and they looked terribly alike.

They turned back to us and their eyes widened.

"Is this her?!" The girl shouted as she walked closer to me and Elina nodded.

"Nevaeh this is Bruno and Bellarose. They're both the main chefs here and they also live here so you'll be seeing them here often. And guys this is Nevaeh and her daughter Storm." Elina introduced us and they greeted us.

"Say hello Storm." Storm held my hand and greeted them with a wide smile.

"Mommy, I'm hungry."

"Oh please, allow us! You guys just get comfortable and we'll cook you guys something." Bruno insisted.

"Thank you. I appreciate it."

Elina showed us around the rest of the house and to say it was magnificent was an understatement. It has everything that I wouldnt even think of putting into a house.

The tour ended killing my legs but Storm looked more energetic than ever.

"Stormi, be careful. You're running all over the place and we wouldn't want to break anything here." I said as she almost bumped into a large vase against the wall and it looked like it cost a fortune.

"Yes, that's very true. Sir doesn't want any damages to anything in the house. He's very strict on that subject." Elina said and Stormi stopped running.

"No, mommy will not like it." She folded her arms in replied and I raised my eyebrow.

"Storm, listen to Elina okay? This is not our home and we don't take advantage of anything." I reprimanded her and she groaned and stomped as she walked next to me.

"No!" She began running around all over again and I sighed before folding my arms and watching her.

She ran up the staircase while singing her own song and Elina looked at her in amusement of her energy.

"The food is ready Stormi! Let's go before the food finishes or else I'll eat yours too!" I yelled and she stopped running and looked at me.

"No, it's mine." She said and she walked closer to me, calming down.

"Then behave, agreed?" I said and she nodded quickly.

Elina giggled and I shared a smile with her.

"You're an amazing mom. I just know I could hardly control my daughter when she was at this age." Elina spoke up and I chuckled because the struggle is real at times.

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket with a smile.

"Thank you, I understand what you mean complet-"

I cut off my sentence as I read the message from an unknown number and I felt a cold chill going down my spine.

Unknown: Watch out, you and your daughter...

I cupped my mouth in shock before I started looking around. Is someone watching us?

"What's wrong?" Elina asked and I showed her the message just when another one popped up.

Unknown: You have 24 hours to leave the country or your daughter's paying the price...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

961K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
223K 5.1K 68
I could hear the heavy pounds of my heart in my ear as I glared at the self absorbed asshole of the century. Luca Viteillo. "Why. did. you. kill. him...
91.4K 2.7K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
4.2K 195 35
When my family owes The Don of The Italian Mafia money that they don't have; how do they repay him? The answer, an arranged marriage. With whom? The...