Livin' Dat DL Life - Book I

By KrisBlowe

This book is about college roommates reuniting many months after the truth about each other's indiscretions a... More

Character Introductions
Prologue & Structure of Book I
CH 1 - I Ain't Seen You Since Last Year! - Prince's POV
CH 2 - I Ain't Seen You Since Last Year! - Kareem's POV
CH 3 - How We First Met - Prince's Narration
CH 4 - How We First Met - Kareem's Narration
CH 5 - Hit Me Up - Prince's POV
CH 6 - Hit Me Up - Kareem's POV
CH 7 - I Wanna Come See U - Kareem's POV
CH 8 - Come Thru - Prince's POV
CH 9 - I'll Go First - After Orgasm Confessions: Malcolm - Kareem's Narration
CH 10 - So, How 'Bout You? - Prince's POV
CH 11 - My First Time: Jaquon - Kareem's Narration
CH 12 - My Other Times: Allen & Treyvon - Kareem's Narration
- First Interlude -
CH 13 - A New Friend & An Old Lust - Prince's POV
CH 14 - To Be Honest - Prince's POV & Kareem's Narration
CH 15 - My First Time: James - Prince's Narration
CH 16 - My Other Time: TJ - Prince's Narration
CH 17 - Secrets! We Got Lots - Kareem's POV
CH 18 - Model, Who Me? - Kareem's POV
CH 19 - The Ex's Husband - Both POVs
CH 20 - Mr. Dick'em Down: Hasan - Kareem's Narration
CH 21 - I Caught Kareem Stroking - Prince's Narration
CH 22 - Prince Caught Me, But I Caught Him Too - Kareem's Narration
CH 23 - You Play Too Much: Hasan - Prince's Narration
CH 24 - The Seasoned THOT: Tristan - Prince's POV
CH 25 - Stanley aka "aka Stan-Stallion aka Damn-Stan!" - Kareem's Narration
CH 26 - The Trade Next Door: Darnell - Kareem's Narration
CH 28 - Mr. Onlyfans & Me: Hasan - Prince's Narration
- Second Interlude -
CH 29 - The Confrontation: Hasan - Kareem & Hasan's POV
CH 30 - Your Little Boyfriend: Sean - Prince's POV
CH 31 - The Wife, Wayne, & Me - Kareem's POV
CH 32 - Brotherly Sessions: Manny & Wayne - Kareem's Narration
CH 33 - Collateral Damages: Hasan & Malcolm - Kareem's POV
CH 34 - Roomies No Benefits To Extra Bennies: Hasan & Me - Prince's POV
Epilogue of Book I

CH 27 - Mr. Onlyfans: Hasan - Prince's Narration

578 23 22
By KrisBlowe

.

**** EXTREMELY EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER ****

.

PRINCE'S NARRATION ABOUT THE EVENTS OF FRIDAY AFTERNOON, DECEMBER 2015

.

Him - Hasan

Hasan Simmons
Age/Height/Weight: 19, 5' 9", 140 lbs. [AT THE TIME]
Identifies/Orientation & Role/Acts: Straight - Straight

.

The Barkley Benjamin Cook University "Stallions" had a game in Preston, NC, against Murray University. Murray U was another one of our HBCU vitals. Murray U was known as the party school outta all the HBCU's in North Carolina. If I was only concerned about partying, I would've applied to Murray. But my parents weren't gonna go for that noise—especially my mother with her Ph.D. in Education.

Hasan being Hasan, he wanted to see what all the talk about Murray U was really about. And of course, I did too! At this point, I'd seen Hasan's dick a bunch of times and knowing that he planned to fuck as many girls as he could, no telling what else I might see. Some dick pounding action or some pull out and cum action. Maybe even a view of his booty as he's fucking some girl from behind. I knew if I got to see his ass, I'd stalk his ass. I've always wanted to fuck a big dick nigga. Seeing that big ole thang just flopping around as he bounces on my dick.

I drove all the way to Preston, which is about 80 miles northwest of Freeport. We stopped along the way to get some snacks and to use the bathroom. Seems like every time Hasan had his dick out, he was making a video of himself jacking off. He was in the bathroom for damn near ten minutes. When he finally came out to the car, I tried to crack a joke.

.

Prince: ... Damn you musta been blowing it up! Glad, I went first.

Hasan: Nah, I was making some money cash.

Prince: [shaking my head as I laughed] ... I'mma call DPS on you.

Hasan: [chuckles and looks at me with a confused look on his face] ... Huh? What's DPS?

Prince: [giggles] Dick Protective Service.

Hasan: [laughs] ... Nigga, I'm going to jail then, cause I beats the fuck outta him.

Prince: [laughs loudly] ... Until he throws up.

Hasan: [continues to laugh] Every day, bout five and six times a day.

Prince: [turns to Hasan in shock] ... Jesus! That many? I think you might be addicted.

Hasan: [shrugging his shoulders] Addicted to making these bills.

Prince: ... If you say so.

.

Our boys, Kareem, Stan, Darnell, and Malcolm rode with the team. The Stallions basketball team had some tall ass sexy niggas, but them giant tree niggas wasn't my type. I'm not short but standing next to a six-foot-seven nigga ain't cute. It never looks good climbing a bottom's back. Plus y'all every see an 8" dick on a person that's like 5-7? That shit be looking big ass fuck when you compare it to someone over six feet. That's kinda the same way when them ginormous bodybuilders are naked and their junk looks small as fuck. I'm 5-11, so my dick looks very big on my body. And Hasan is 5-9, with his massively huge dick hanging off his slim frame.

Anyway, me and Hasan walked around the campus for a while until the game was about to start. The game started around 7:30PM; we were in the student section for BBCU. The game was awful! We lost by 38 points, 89-51. The team didn't play well together at all. The Murray University Wildcats made the Stallions look like Lil Ponies that night. The coach was so pissed, he made the team get back on the and drove back home immediately.

It was around 10:30 that night when Hasan wanted to go to an after-party on Murray U's campus. That was a bad idea cause they figured out we were from BBCU and chased us off-campus. My little beater was ready for no high-speed getaway. I guess I took off too fast because when we were on some back road when the engine started clanking and shit. The car was almost as old as me.

.

(Prince's First Car – 2000 Honda Accord)

.

When I pulled over and got out to see what was wrong, which I had no idea, I saw that I barely any signal. Me and Hasan walked until he got a signal. I stood right next to him and called my dad. About an hour later, the tow truck finally arrived. But, while we were waiting, Hasan got bold with his Onlyfans video ideas. This nigga stood by the side of the road and pulled his dick out. I was like, why he keeps doing this shit right in front of me. This is so cruel! How can I be so close to this sexy nigga and not be able to touch it?

A few cars that drove by offered to help. I think one of them caught Hasan cause he drove off immediately. Or maybe he wasn't tryna pick up two young black men. While Hasan was tryna make his video, he kept looking over his shoulders. I was so happy when the tow truck got there because I wouldn't be tortured by Hasan's dick and I didn't have to worry about him getting caught. My dad paid the guy to take us somewhere close to the garage. The tow truck driver gave us all the information and said that he'll call my dad when he figures out what wrong with the car.

When the guy at the front desk told us that there were only two rooms left and they both were single-bed rooms. We opened the door and "OH MY GOD!" That motel was so shitty. It looked like a place where a prostitute would get killed in or where some guy would OD in.

.

(Rundown Motel Near Preston, NC)

.

At first, I wasn't thinking about the sleeping arrangements; I was just disgusted by that nasty ass room the guy at the front desk gave us. Hasan went to buy out the vending machine. Thank God cause I was starving. After we ate, Hasan took out his phone and started reviewing his videos. Okay, y'all already know about that massive dick Hasan love to make videos of. This nigga stays beating his dick or playing his videos around me. I had to say something because I don't how much longer I could take this and get caught looking.

.

Prince: ... Hey, I really think you're addicted to jacking.

Hasan: [chuckles] ... Nigga, I know you beat your shit too, don'tchu?

Prince: [shrugging my shoulders] Yeah, sometimes.

Hasan: [shrugging as well] ... Well, I make money when I do it, cause I try to record it every single time.

Prince: [giggles] Well I don't got what you working with, so I can't be ... ya know!

Hasan: [pssh] ...I bet you got more than some of these nigga, hitting me up asking me to do collabos. I got this one motherfucker hitting me up on the site, saying he just wanna suck it and let me bust on his face.

Prince: [shaking my head] Why don't you block them?

Hasan: Cause they paying. If I block 'em over videos they can get a refund and that shit is annoying.

Prince: How much you made this month?

Hasan: Um, I ain't withdraw no more yet. I'm saving for Christmas.

Prince: Okay. I'mma walk down the road to that gas station we past.

Hasan: Hold up, you ain't going alone.

Prince: [looks at Hasan like "what?"] ... Why?

Hasan: Well, they probably close and besides you my ... [laughs as he winks at me]

Prince: [shaking my head again] ... See it's shit like that, that ... [grunts in frustration]

... Why you always joking like that with me?

Hasan: [smiles at me and bites those big juicy lips] ... Honestly? ... It's because if niggas recognize me and I'm with somebody, they usually don't approach me in public. There's a bunch of niggas and bitches on campus that know I got an Onlyfans. Some be tryna get some free shows.

Prince: [laughs] ... So I'm your protection from getting hit on? But won't that make people think we actually together?

Hasan: I ain't worried 'bout them. Lets go. [playfully slaps me on the ass]

.

UGH! This nigga don't know how much his laid back attitude turns me on. Even though Hasan had that kill bottom typa dick, I might give it a try. We made the twenty-minute down the road to the gas station. After I placed my items on the counter and reached for my wallet, Hasan walked up behind me and placed his hand on mine. The lady at the register looked at us and said that we were a cute couple. I was about to say that we weren't, but Hasan says.

.

Hasan: Thank you gurl, he's the cute one, though.

Cashier: Actually, I like em like you baby.

Hasan: [smiles and blushes] ... Fa real?

Cashier: [nodding her head] Hmm emm!

Prince: [interrupts them] ... He's just messing with you. We're not a couple in any way. [grabbing the bag and walks out of the store]

Hasan: [laughing as he rushes to catch up with me] ... Wait up. [laughing some more]

... Wait nigga. [grabbing me by the shoulder]

.

I shift my body and pull away from his grip and ignored him all the way back to that nasty motel room. I was so frustrated with Hasan.

.

Hasan: Yo, chill! I'm sorry. I was just joking.

Prince: Well I don't like it.

Hasan: My bad. You don't like gay people or something?

Prince: No, it's not that, it's just ... [sighs]

... You always putting me in situations that are so fucking hard to deal with ... [sighing out of frustration]

... [on the verge of tears] It's so hard to be around you sometimes.

Hasan: Why? What I do? [chuckles]

... Ooooh you think I'm gay? ... Cause I'm not. [shaking his head]

... Is that the problem? Cause, I'm not gay. [chuckles some more as he shakes his head]

Prince: No, I don't think you, but the problem is ... I am.

.

At first, Hasan didn't understand what I just said to him. But, when it hit him, his jaw dropped. Then I guess he thought of some "brilliant" ideas.

.

Hasan: Oh shit! Fa real? Fa really real?

Prince: [replying with a whisper] ... Yeah.

Hasan: Oh shit! Really? [chuckling for some reason]

Prince: Yeah, that's why every time you whip your dick out in-frunna me, it's like torture.

Hasan: Oh, well I'm sorry 'bout that ... butttt! Since you like what you seen. You liked it right? [I smiled and giggled as I nodded my head in agreement]

... Can you tell me which ounna my videos you like and the ones you don't like.

Prince: [flabbergasted] ... Ugh, I literally just told that ...

Hasan: [sits next to me and cuts me off] Please. Pretty please!

.

At first, I reluctantly agreed to look at his videos. Hasan showed me his Twitter account first, you know the one I secretly followed. I played it off at first, but then I came clean with him.

.

Prince: [laughs] I'mma be honest with you. I know about this account and your Onlyfans, I follow them both. I've seen everything.

Hasan: [blushing as bites his lips] ... Fa real?

Prince: Yeah.

Hasan: Okay, so do you like em?

Prince: I love em. But if I could change anything it would be to do more from different angles. And maybe use two phones to record yourself fucking them girls.

.

I couldn't believe I just outed myself to this monster dick nigga. I also couldn't believe he was so calm that he asked me to watch his videos. My dick was so hard. Hasan showed me some of the videos he hadn't released yet. He even handed me his phone and let me look at any video I wanted to.

STUNNED! Actually, stunned doesn't fully describe the way I was feeling. Man, when I tell you about the thoughts running through my head. Damn near all of them involved me jumping on Hasan, yanking his dick out, and sucking him off until he blasted my mouth full of that thick creamy nut he's been wasting. I picked out the ones I liked and gave Hasan back his phone.

.

Hasan's Pinned Tweet)

.

LATER THAT NIGHT AROUND 1 AM

.

After we took turns taking a shower, we stood at the edge of the bed, shaking our heads. In my mind, I knew that Hasan wasn't gonna wanna share a bed with someone that just admitted they're gay.

.

Prince: I can't believe they ain't have any more rooms. [turns towards Hasan]

... Don't worry, I'll sleep on the floor.

Hasan: [sucking his teeth] Nigga, ain't no way you sleeping on this nasty ass floor. Shit I don't feel comfortable sleeping on this funky ass bed.

Prince: You ain't worried bout sharing a bed with me?

Hasan: [rolling his eyes] Nigga, relax and go to bed.

Prince: Even with just our underwear on?

Hasan: [chuckles] I see what you doing. You just tryna get another free show.

Prince: [chuckles] Whateva, night. [climbing in the bed]

Hasan: [climbs in the bed with me] ... Night ... just night? No night baby? [chuckles]

Prince: You keep fucking with me, I'mma do some gay ass shit to you.

.

I wasn't sure what was gonna happen during the rest of that night. But part of my mind wanted to get naked and impale myself on Hasan's rod. While the other part wanted to get some sleep. With the limited experiences, I had with sleepovers and none with sharing a bed with another boy/man. Eventually, I calmed my wild ass imagination down enough to fall asleep. So I thought!

When I woke up and felt Hasan's dick against my ass, I wanted to take my boxer briefs off and let Hasan's dick fill me up. Lord, keep me from feeling him up! But when Hasan wrapped his arms around me and pulled himself closer to me, I had to stop him.

.

Prince: [reaching behind me and tries pushing Hasan groin away from my booty] ... Hey, hey, back that thing up. [Hasan mumbled something and pushes his dick against my ass some more]

... Nigga cut it out. [gently elbows him into awareness, as he says "huh?"]

... Stop humping on my ass before I ...

Hasan: Before you what?

Prince: Do this. [I reached down behind me, grabbed myself a handful or his dick, and pushed him away from me]

Hasan: [laughs] Nigga if you touch just say so.

.

I was left completely speechless. I was so shocked, I had to turn and look Hasan in the eyes. Because I knew ... I just knew that he was fucking with my head. When we made eye contact, he gestures with his head and eyes down towards his dick as he pulls it out. It was so fucking big. I looked at Hasan once more.

.

Hasan: You know you wanna touch it. Go-head. Touch it!

.

I decided to do it cause this had to be a dream. And I know that I controlled everything in my dream. I took hold of that dick and looked at Hasan's overly amused face.

.

Prince: [shaking my head] This dream is fucking crazy.

Hasan: [I'm still holding onto Hasan's dick before he removes my hand] ... This ain't a dream, so if you don't stop, this gonna cost you.

Prince: [giggles] How much?

Hasan: You can't afford it.

Prince: No, for real how much?

Hasan: Well ... depending on what they want. It can range from $300 and up?

Prince: So what if I had $500, what would I get for that?

Hasan: Nothing, I don't do nothing with men. So that's 500 I was counting on getting. But I'll make a custom video for you.

Prince: [seeing an opportunity to flirt with Hasan] ... Okay, I want a custom video of you in the shower. I wanna see you getting all soaped up and clean. Then I wanna see you turn around and wash that booty.

Hasan: [laughs] You a dick man or booty man?

Prince: [giggles] I love some booty, but you blessed in the front.

Hasan: I mean, if you fuck or get fucked.

Prince: Ooooh! [chuckles]

... I doing the fucking, so I'mma booty man if that's what you mean.

Hasan: So you never had any ... up in there?

Prince: Only one guy. And he only got it a few times.

Hasan: [nodding his head] Iight, that's good to know. Cause you ain't looking to get fucked and you already know you ain't getting no ass.

Prince: [shaking my head] ... You ain't gotta worry 'bout tryna get that monster inside me. [laughs]

... You mad cool 'bout this.

Hasan: [shrugging his shoulders] What's freaking out gonna solve? This way, you understand what ain't gonna happen ... but, since I know you fan, I want to know if you think getting your ass ate by a girl makes you gay?

Prince: [I decided to lie] ... I don't think it's gay if it's with a girl. [chuckling]

... That's like people that do gay-for-pay scenes.

Hasan: [interrupts me] ... Nah, if it's sexual stuff with a man, it's gay.

.

I was like, nigga you just let me touch your rock-hard dick with my bare hands. And why was it hard in the first place. I not too long ago revealed that I was gay and we sharing a bed together. Plus, what about all them other times you whipped that big beautiful double king-sized chocolate dick. But I decided to let that one go.

.

Hasan: Funny thing, I had this convo with your roommate. I told him that I make jacking videos and showed him the messages that niggas – that them fucking men like to send me. He said that bullshit about some asking to fuck me a million dollars. I was like, no.

Prince: Shit, for a mil, hells yeah. I know, I know ... before you even say it. I'm bisexual, so I've been with girls too. In fact, I stole one that was looking for you.

Hasan: [laughs] You ain't steal shit. She chose to hook up with you. That's the same way these nigga say that not gay, but fuck niggas on the side. They chose to do that shit.

Prince: Hmm, do you believe homosexuality is a choice?

Hasan: Yes and no. I think some men "chose" to have sex with other men because that's what they want. But I also think some people are born that way. Cause you got the ones that knew they liked other boys since they were way too young to understand why they did. [shrugging his shoulders]

... People be abusing those kids and even killing them. That shits fucked up. How you gonna do that to some damn child that don't know why they fell that way. But then you got times when niggas fuck other dudes because ain't no females around. Like prisons. I got a cousin that got locked up and ended up falling in love with his cellmate.

Prince: [I was feeling something special for Hasan] ... That's deep. What about people like me?

Hasan: [shrugging his shoulders] ... I don't know. I don't go around tryna figure out if a nigga is gay, bi, or whateva. If a nigga ain't coming at me, I don't got issues with them. You ain't hit on me this whole time. You been really cool with me. As long as we can stay the way we were, I'm fine.

Prince: [I wanted to ask him to chill out with the jacking in front of me, but I wanted to keep seeing his dick] ... No doubt. Plus, I enjoy the benefits of being your "keep em away boyfriend."

Hasan: [laughs] That's all the bennies you gonna get. [laughs]

... You know how many niggas would pay to do what I let you?

Prince: Oh yeah, how much would that be?

Hasan: [smiles at me] For you ... it's free. For others, like $200.

Prince: [laughs] I don't think, nobodies gonna pay $200 for a second touch.

Hasan: [laughs] Man, that felt like five minutes. I was weird. I was having a bomb ass dream.

Prince: [laughs] I could tell. I felt that thing against my booty and OOH WEE!

Hasan: [blushes and giggles] ... What?

Prince: [shaking my head] I thought about it.

Hasan: [laughs and playfully pushes me] ... Whatchu thought about?

Prince: [shaking my head again] ... I'm not sure if you wanna know? [Hasan says go ahead]

... I wanted to feel it. I ain't been fucked in over a year. But ... [chuckles]

... I don't wanna die in this nasty ass motel room.

Hasan: [blushes and chuckles] Nah. No need to worry 'bout something that won't happen.

Prince: HEY! You need one of those fleshlights or pocket pussies. That way you can put the phone down and give us a different angle.

Hasan: You on this different angle shit, big huh?

Prince: Yup.

Hasan: Iight. Send me a message on Onlyfans and I'll send you a special video. But I find it all over Pornhub, I'mma fuck you up.

Prince: [giggles] Iight.

.

My dick got so hard and it stayed hard for the rest of the night, cause Hasan's dick was hard all night long. I was grinding on it, he was grinding on me too. I think he was dreaming again because he said, "yeah girl" and "you like that?" I most definitely was liking that. I wanted him to have a wet dream on my ass. This way I could I made him nut.

Then suddenly he got up and went to the bathroom. I heard the shower startup. I wish I took some of that time he was in the bathroom to relieve some of that tension he built up in me. It seemed like he was in there for 15 minutes, maybe longer, because I fell asleep.

.

SATURDAY MORNING AT 10:30 AM

.

The next time I knew, my phone was ringing. I woke out to find myself wrapped up and Hasan's embraced once again. I was the inner spoon and the only thing I could think of besides answering my phone was his rock hard dick poking me in the back.

The tow truck guy said they didn't have the parts to fix my car and that my dad was calling the insurance to have it towed back to Freeport. He told us to be ready around 11:30 AM. Shit, we gotta check outta this roach motel before they charge us for another day. I woke up and told him to get ready. MORNING WOOD LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!

.

Hasan knew my eyes went straight towards his dick because he gestured for me to look him in the eyes. I laughed because I was busted, but I didn't care. I stared at him as he slowly put on his shirt.

.

.

I rushed to the bathroom and wiped myself down with a hot washcloth. I had leaked so much pre-cum into my underwear, I had a massive cum stain in my them. After I cleaned myself up, I didn't feel comfortable putting back on the drawers I'd been wearing since yesterday morning. So I put those cum stained PSD booty huggers in the pocket of my Nike hoodie. Hasan came in to wipe his face off, before we ran to the front desk with Hasan to checkout before 11 AM.

I wasn't one to free ball that much, so I keep against myself I'd get hard every time I looked at Hasan. All I could think about was how I came out to Hasan and he still shared a bed with me. And how he was having sex dreams while he was spooning me and humping on my ass. My mind couldn't understand what the help happened last night.

The man was willing to open up to me about his feeling about sexuality. He didn't condemn me about being bisexual – well more gay at the moment. I'm pretty sure, straight guys stare at his dick as much as gay guys do. They just do it on a sneakier tip. Unlike the way I was eye-fucking his dick earlier.

.

Hasan: [chuckling as he sees me adjusting myself outside as we waited for the tow truck driver to show up] The fuck you doing? Playing with yourself?

Prince: [giggles as I blush like crazy] Nooo ... I'm not wearing any underwear right now. I felt nasty putting them ... [clearing my throat]

... stained drawls back on.

Hasan: Me too and I know exactly what you talking about. [chuckles as he playfully nudges me and winks]

... I sent you a little present last night.

Prince: [blushing] What kinda present?

Hasan: Something you requested.

.

Hasan's MESSAGE TO Prince ON ONLYFANS [SENT AT 3:09 AM& WATCHED AT 11:24 AM]:

.

This nigga sent me a video of himself in the shower getting all wet and soapy. His dick wasn't on super brick like it usually was, but that's not what made me love it. I love it because he showed his ass for the first time. He even spread it apart just enough to make me let him know how much I wanted to taste it.

.

Prince: [smiling as I exhaled with pure pleasure] Nigga you wild.

Hasan: [grinning ear to ear] You like that?

Prince: You want an honest answer? [Hasan looks up from his phone briefly to nod]

... I wanna eat that booty.

Hasan: Eww ... that's ... eww. Not gonna happen.

Prince: [laughs] A nigga can dream though. [Hasan shook his head repeatedly]

... Okay listen, if I'd paid to see it, just imagine how badly them thirsty niggas in your messages wanna see it.

Hasan: Nah, man, I trust you. Them nigga would screen capture the video or download it somehow.

Prince: Aww, I feel special. Thank you. [Hasan says, "don't mention it"]

... So you still gonna do that boyfriend thing with me?

Hasan: [laughs] See, now you wanna be my nigga fa real now. You gets no dick and definitely no ass, just on videos. So you can do whatever you want with me in your imagination.

Prince: [laughs loudly] Nigga we been fucking in my mind since the first day I saw the big ole thing swinging in those sweats.

.

We laughed at each other. I gotta admit that I fell for that nigga, just a bit more than I should have that day. This man was okay with me stalking his ass on Twitter and Onlyfans and fantasizing about getting fucked by and fucking him. From his words, he wasn't interested in anything with another man, but his actions and body said something differently. I made up my mind to let things run their course and not to do anything too bold. Just keep flirting with him and only push the friend/relationship as far as he allowed it to go.

When the tow truck driver finally showed up – half an hour left, me and Hasan hopped in the cab of the flatbed truck with him. He claimed that he had a hard time getting the car onto the flatbed. He drove all the way to Freeport and took it to some shop that belonged to a friend of my father. That guy gave me and Hasan a ride back to campus.

.

Hasan: [laughing] Last night was wild as shit. I gotta this girl waiting on me, she said she might have you can chill with.

Prince: Nah, I'm good. If I mess around with any females tonight, they getting pregnant. I need to release this load safely. Plus I need to watch my present from beginning to end in private – private!

Hasan: [chuckles] Iight, I'll send you another present.

Prince: [gets excited] Another one like the shower video?

Hasan: [laughs] Nah booty lover, I don't got nothing else like that.

Prince: Iight thanks.

.

We exchanged daps and hugs. My dick got instantly hard just thinking about how close his dick was to mine. About ten minutes later, I got another message from Hasan. This video was him jacking off while sitting on a chair in front of his bed. I'm so glad Kareem wasn't in the room cause I beat the fuck outta m dick after watching both of Hasan videos. The second I loved the way he busted a phat ass nut. I wanted it to be inside me.

.

Hasan's MESSAGE TO Prince ON ONLYFANS [SENT AT 4:16 PM& WATCHED AT 4:19 PM]:

.

I was addicted to watching Hasan jack his "BBC." I sent him a message thanking him, but I played around with it like we didn't know each other.

.

Prince's MESSAGE TO Hasan ON ONLYFANS [4:43 PM]: I know you probably get this a lot, but that dick you got is something special. I just wanna say thank you for those videos. They really helped me tonight. I think I lost 5 lbs. If you ever feel like sending me any videos like that shower one again. Please feel free to send it my way.

Hasan's MESSAGE TO Prince ON ONLYFANS [SENT AT 5:18 PM & WATCHED AT 5:21 PM]:

Prince's MESSAGE TO Hasan ON ONLYFANS [5:21 PM]: 😳😳😳 U play WAY TOO MUCH!

.

I'm trying to look at Hasan's "Lil Debbie's," I see that his ass isn't as small or flat as I thought. Is he testing me? I don't think so because I already told him that I'm gay. Soooo is he sending me signals to let me know that he willing to try some "nigga on nigga" action? As I'm trying to keep myself from licking my screen, Hasan sends a message to my phone.

.

Hasan TEXTING [5:25 PM]: YOOOOO! This bitch licked my ass

... dat shit felt weird asf

... but I might like it now

Prince TEXTING [5:25 PM]: okay frfr u gotta stop!

... my mind can't handle this right now

Hasan TEXTING [5:26 PM]: ain't dis wat u ask me 4?

Prince TEXTING [5:26 PM]: yeah but OMG u gotta warn a nigga 1st

Hasan TEXTING [5:26 PM]: 😂

Prince TEXTING [5:27 PM]: wait did u say u let her lick da booty

Hasan TEXTING [5:27 PM]: yup

Prince TEXTING [5:27 PM]: okay now I'm jealous

Hasan TEXTING [5:28 PM]: u wanna

Prince TEXTING [5:28 PM]: 👀 nigga bye 😳🤯😱☠️

Hasan TEXTING [5:28 PM]: 🤣🤣🤣

.

After I stopped replying to Hasan, I watched the video a few more times. I was so happy I got a booty view of my new fixation, but I was also annoyed that he was teasing me like this. When I watched it for the fourth time, I realized that he recorded this video at the motel. I was literally like 10 feet away from him while he was making that sexy-ass booty video.

.

Prince TEXTING [5:33 PM]: when did you make this?

Hasan TEXTING [5:33 PM]: last night in da motel when u was sleep

.

I guess Hasan was waiting on my response, cause I was too busy watching it over and over again.

.

Hasan TEXTING [5:49 PM]: wyd?

Prince TEXTING [5:50 PM]: damn, ain't u still wit datbooty lickerr?

Hasan TEXTING [5:51 PM]: 😂 stop being jelly my nigga

... fr wyd?

Prince TEXTING [5:51 PM]: well I'm tryna

... but you keep interrupting me

Hasan TEXTING [5:52 PM]: 🤣🤣

... iight hit me up when u finish I'm hungry

Prince TEXTING [5:52 PM]: take ur ass eater wit u

Hasan TEXTING [5:52 PM]: 🤣🤣

... stop being 🧂

... just hit me up

... a nigga hungry

Prince TEXTING [5:53 PM]: ugh fine

Hasan TEXTING [5:54 PM]: iight hurry up n catch ur 💦🌊

Prince TXETING [5:54 PM]: fr I'mma start fuckin witchu like crazy now

Hasan TEXTING [5:54 PM]:

.

Prince: [speaking to myself] ... He plays too much!

.

The more Hasan jokes around with me and/or plays along with me, the more I want his ass. I was starting to think that he was looking for me to say something. I heard about how them DL or trade niggas approach gay niggas. Especially ones they know are gay to get they dicks sucks or fuck with when they girl pissing them off.

Was Hasan on the DL? Was he trying me? Did he want me to make the first move? If the answer to that last question was yes, then I'm definitely not gonna do that, but I'm definitely gonna see where this goes.

.

Hasan TEXTING [6:04 PM]: u done abusing urself yet?

Prince TEXTING [6:04 PM]: 😂😂 yeah, a nigga gotta clean himself up

Hasan TEXTING [6:05 PM]: 😂 I was bout 2 say dat u probably doin it while watchin me

Prince TEXTING [6:05 PM]: damn nigga, I was taking a shower. I'm coming.

Hasan TEXTING [6:05 PM]: good!

.

AROUND 7 PM THAT NIGHT

.

I met Hasan at the south entrance to campus and we started walking towards University Plaza. He took me to Applebee's for dinner. He actually remembered what he and Kareem brought back for me that one night. I was really starting to think that Hasan wanted more. I was a little bit scared to make that bold move, but I had to do something to address all this fucking teasing he was doing. While we were waiting on our meal to arrive, I decided to confront Hasan about his confusing behavior.

.

Prince: Look! I gotta get this off my chest. You can't keep sending me stuff like this and then tell me you not interested in the things that think you might "hinting" at. [I interrupt him to finish my point]

... I believe you when you 100% straight. But how you expect me to react to [looks around before whispering]

... shower videos, cumming videos, and then the one thing I mostly can't have. [Hasan chuckles before I cut him off again]

... What if some girl you liked, sent you titty pics, then shower video, and finally showing you her pussy?

Hasan: [chuckles] I ain't gonna lie, I'd holla at her. If she sending me all that? She wanna end up in a wheelchair.

Prince: [frustrated] Iight.

.

I looked around once again to make sure no one was watching us before I reached under and touched dick. He was shocked by my actions and aggressively pushed my hand off of him.

.

Hasan: YO! I told you 'bout that shit.

Prince: I'm just following your advice. I wanna "holla" at you and put you in a wheelchair.

Hasan: Cut that shit out!

Prince: I know how to suck a dick and I know can eat that ass a million times better than she can. [the look of shock and disgust on his face was priceless, I couldn't help but laughing loudly]

... OH MY GOD! You should see the look on your face.

Hasan: That shit wasn't funny.

Prince: Exactly! You sending me stuff that makes me wanna react the way you would if some girl sent you the kinda stuff you sent me.

Hasan: I thought that's what you wanted.

Prince: I do, but you doing too much.

Hasan: Iight too easy. I won't send you no more videos.

Prince: I don't mind the videos. It's the other stuff. Like I said I know you ain't sending me no signals or hints. But I was already extra horny so I didn't help the situation out. So please don't stop sending anything you feel like. Just stop teasing me. Cause you know how I feel.

Hasan: Iight.

.

Not much was said during the rest of the time in the restaurant. Hasan barely made eye contact with me. When we finished our meals, the waiter was taking some of the plates away and ask if the checks were together or separate. I don't why Hasan did what he did, maybe he wanted to make me feel better about the awkward events over the last 24 hours.

.

Hasan: Yeah, it's together ... just like us! [I spit out my Sprite as I choke after it goes down the wrong pipe]

... [rubbing on my back] ... Damn, you don't choke like this at home.

Prince: [still coughing as I try to clear my airway] ... S-stop! [coughs some more]

... Quit it. [I was turning red from coughing and the embarrassment]

Waiter: You okay? [I held my hand up to signal that I was okay]

... Okay baby, y'all have a good night. [winks at us]

.

I waited until we left the Applebee's before I went after Hasan. I chased him until we both lost of breath and were exhausted. We slowly walk the rest of the way.

.

Prince: You play too fucking much.

Hasan: [chuckles] You love the attention.

Prince: I think you love it more. Probably the same way you loved that girl eating that booty hole.

Hasan: [shushing me to be quiet] ... Man be quiet! But actually she was fucking awful. [chuckles]

.

I started walking faster because I knew this was a fucking trap. And sure enough, Hasan started to chase after me. I began to run towards our dorm room.

No lie, I secretly wanted Hasan to grab me from behind and fuck me. But he was driving me crazy at the same time.

.

Prince: It's late. I hope that what I told you yesterday will stay with you.

Hasan: Fa sho. I hope my video is safe with you.

.

AROUND 9:30 THAT NIGHT

.

We exchanged hand daps before going to our rooms. Kareem and Darnell were playing NBA 2K16 or some shit. They barely turned around to acknowledge me. Kareem did ask where I been. When I told him that I was chill with Hasan, he just blew me off and continue playing his game.

I really wanted to take a shower after that long ass walk to Applebee's and running some of the way back. But Hasan beat me to it. As bad as I wanted to walk up in there and watch him, I knew that outing myself in front of Kareem and Darnell probably wouldn't go over as well as it did with Hasan. When I finally heard the shower getting turned off and the door open and close to the other half of the bathroom. I went in and got the shower ready. But then Hasan walked and exposed his fucking self in front of me.

.

.

Prince: THE FUCK!

Hasan: What? [shrugging his shoulders]

Prince: Hurry up and get out.

.

I'm trying to cover my dick, which is getting harder by the second. Then Hasan flashes me, drops his towel, and gives his dick a few strokes. I pushed him and towards the door and said.

.

Prince: Next time, I see you doing anything like that, I'm gonna do something you won't forget.

.

Hasan laughed as he turned around to pick up his towel. When he bent over in front of me, I grabbed his ass and squeezed it. Hasan jumped, grabbed the towel, and ran back into his room. Honestly, what I really wanted to do was spread them freshly washed cheeks and stick my tongue deep into his hole. I wanted to fuck him, but I don't need to ruin my life before I start it. Cause all that teasing he's been doing had me horny as fuck. One would think or hope that someone that isn't attracted to other men, that my actions would send a clear signal to him. And that signal is that I would most definitely have sex with him. Just not the kinda sex he might think I want.

After I took my shower, in which I didn't release all this extra weight building up in my balls. I laid in bed until Darnell finally went to his damn room. Since Hasan didn't know when to stop fucking with me, I'mma make his ass stop. I sent him a text message telling him to check his messages on Onlyfans, he replied, "okay."

.

Prince's MESSAGE TO Hasan ON ONLYFANS [SENT AT 11:51 PM]: send me another booty video, this time open dem cheeks up n show me dat hole u let the bitch eat

Hasan's MESSAGE TO Prince ON ONLYFANS [11:52 PM]: 😅 hell nah nasty boy

Prince's MESSAGE TO Hasan ON ONLYFANS [11:52 PM]: y not? it ain't nasty

... I bet she don't kno how to take care of that bubble like I can

... lemme spread em apart n run the tip of my tongue round that hole, get that sweet ass all wet n hmmm!

Hasan's MESSAGE TO Prince ON ONLYFANS [11:54 PM]: 🤣🤣 nigga get outta here wit dat

... I'mma start callin u Prince Minaj cause u swear u DA BEST ASS EATER

Prince's MESSAGE TO Hasan ON ONLYFANS [11:54 PM]: but I am, all u gotta do is let me prove it

.

After about five minutes went by with no response from Hasan, I went on all the gay dating apps I had on my phone to find a hookup for tomorrow after classes. Looking at all the potential guys on or near campus. I decided that putting myself out there anymore would be too risky to maintain my "DL" status. I put on my Beats and played some Jazmine Sullivan's Forever Don't Last or repeat until I fell asleep. I assumed that telling Hasan I wanted to eat his ass was enough to turn Hasan off. WRONG!

Well, I guess he was used to guys asking him to perform or allow them to perform gay sex acts on him all the time. So he probably took my comments as a joke more than anything else. But I was serious as fuck. Nothing like getting to "straight" guy to let you taste that forbidden treasure. Because once you get a tongue up in there, a finger and then maybe a dick can work its way in.

.

Hasan's TEXT MESSAGE [SENT AT 3:52 AM & SEEN AT 4:06AM]:

Prince's TEXT MESSAGE [SENT AT 4:36 AM]: if you do that in fronta me, you going have something up in there

.

HASAN INSTANTLY REPLIED TO MY TEXT MESSAGE

.

Hasan TEXTING [4:36 AM]: 🤣🍑👅

Prince TEXTING [4:37 AM]: lol u still up? wyd?

Hasan TEXTING [4:37 AM]: makin 📽 & gettin 💵

Prince TEXTING [4:38 AM]: where at?

Hasan TEXTING [4:38 AM]: in the bathroom

Prince TEXTING [4:38 AM]: I'M CUMMIN IN

Hasan TEXTING [4:38 AM]: 🤣

.

At this point, I didn't care if he was testing me or not. I'm gonna get that booty. RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

I opened the bathroom door, which was unlocked, walked in and locked it behind me. Hasan was completely naked. His dick was sticking straight out away from his body. He turns to me and I boldly said.

.

Prince: Turn around and bend over. [when Hasan blushes and giggles, I grab him by the arm, spun him around, and bent him over the sink]

Hasan: [leaning against the sink as he giggled] You so nasty.

Prince: Nasty? You ain't seen nasty yet. Let me show you what ass eating should feel like.

Hasan: [chuckles as he playfully pushes me away and looks at me standing behind him through the mirror] ... Chiiiiill!

Prince: You can't be sending me those kinda pics and not expect me to wanna eat that ass.

Hasan: [sucking his teeth as he makes eye contact with me through the mirror] Man chill, I only send them to you because you cool and I wanna know what you think.

Prince: I love it and now I wanna lick this.

.

Now mind you, this nigga been teasing me for a whole fucking day now, so y'all gotta excuse my over aggressiveness. After saying, "... I wanna lick this," I grabbed Hasan's ass. I squeezed it and spread his cheeks apart. As I was about to squat down and dive tongue first into that ass. Hasan turns around and says.

.

Hasan: Nah man! I gotta finish making this video. [using his head to urge me to leave]

.

I was frustrated, horny, and embarrassed all at the same time. Sighing as I walked away, even hornier than I was before I went to bed. I was thinking to myself – what the fuck did I just do?

.

.

.

DISCLAIMER

All the posts in this story are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The pictures used within this story are for visual representation only. The author of this book does not state or implied that the actions written in this story are representative of the actual people.

.

...... ⏭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 289 21
Maomao must help keep Consort Gyokuyou safe during her pregnancy. An imperial consort being with child is supposed to be a matter of the utmost secre...
1.4M 104K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
219K 7.5K 48
Jeon Jungkook, a 20 year old, Sophomore student transfers to Seoul's biggest school and met his new friends but Kim Taehyung was a cut above the rest...