Livin' Dat DL Life - Book I

De KrisBlowe

This book is about college roommates reuniting many months after the truth about each other's indiscretions a... Mais

Character Introductions
Prologue & Structure of Book I
CH 1 - I Ain't Seen You Since Last Year! - Prince's POV
CH 2 - I Ain't Seen You Since Last Year! - Kareem's POV
CH 3 - How We First Met - Prince's Narration
CH 4 - How We First Met - Kareem's Narration
CH 5 - Hit Me Up - Prince's POV
CH 6 - Hit Me Up - Kareem's POV
CH 7 - I Wanna Come See U - Kareem's POV
CH 8 - Come Thru - Prince's POV
CH 9 - I'll Go First - After Orgasm Confessions: Malcolm - Kareem's Narration
CH 10 - So, How 'Bout You? - Prince's POV
CH 11 - My First Time: Jaquon - Kareem's Narration
CH 12 - My Other Times: Allen & Treyvon - Kareem's Narration
- First Interlude -
CH 13 - A New Friend & An Old Lust - Prince's POV
CH 14 - To Be Honest - Prince's POV & Kareem's Narration
CH 15 - My First Time: James - Prince's Narration
CH 16 - My Other Time: TJ - Prince's Narration
CH 17 - Secrets! We Got Lots - Kareem's POV
CH 18 - Model, Who Me? - Kareem's POV
CH 19 - The Ex's Husband - Both POVs
CH 20 - Mr. Dick'em Down: Hasan - Kareem's Narration
CH 21 - I Caught Kareem Stroking - Prince's Narration
CH 22 - Prince Caught Me, But I Caught Him Too - Kareem's Narration
CH 23 - You Play Too Much: Hasan - Prince's Narration
CH 24 - The Seasoned THOT: Tristan - Prince's POV
CH 25 - Stanley aka "aka Stan-Stallion aka Damn-Stan!" - Kareem's Narration
CH 26 - The Trade Next Door: Darnell - Kareem's Narration
CH 27 - Mr. Onlyfans: Hasan - Prince's Narration
CH 28 - Mr. Onlyfans & Me: Hasan - Prince's Narration
- Second Interlude -
CH 29 - The Confrontation: Hasan - Kareem & Hasan's POV
CH 30 - Your Little Boyfriend: Sean - Prince's POV
CH 31 - The Wife, Wayne, & Me - Kareem's POV
CH 32 - Brotherly Sessions: Manny & Wayne - Kareem's Narration
CH 34 - Roomies No Benefits To Extra Bennies: Hasan & Me - Prince's POV
Epilogue of Book I

CH 33 - Collateral Damages: Hasan & Malcolm - Kareem's POV

440 18 2
De KrisBlowe

.

KAREEM'S POINT OF VIEW – THIRD WEEK IN OCTOBER 2020

.

.

Them – Malcolm & Hasan

Malcolm Epps
Age/Height/Weight: 23, 5' 10", 165 lbs.
Identifies/Orientation & Role/Acts: Straight/DL Bisexual – Fully Versatile

Hasan Simmons
Age/Height/Weight: 23, 5' 9", 140 lbs.
Identifies/Orientation & Role: Straight – Straight

.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT, THIRD WEEK IN OCTOBER 2020

.

I don't know what the fuck is going on, but why I'm finding out that everybody has Prince involved in their life – or that Prince is finding his way into everybody I know lives. Yeah, I was in a fuck up place went Prince told me about him and Hasan, and then to have Hasan tell me about the other times they had sex – well how Prince let Hasan smash. Thank God, I've been extra busy at work.

But tell me how work brought me to Malcolm. So Quincy got another contract to model for one of the "unlisted" companies Simone would kick projects down to one of the new associates, namely "me." So I reached out to Malcolm to do the photoshoot of course, especially after I found out what we were advertising. I'm not saying that I did it for the drama, but I'm definitely not saying I didn't either. The two already know each other and with the product we were advertising, I had a strong feeling that Malcolm would have Quincy naked in no time.

.

Simone is the female version of the boss that sexualizes every employee they come in contact with. I heard the warnings from my coworkers and saw what she did with Quincy's friend, what's his name. She would do favors for her friends and hooked them up with discounts on the fees. The company that I got assigned to was a male underwear company. And by underwear company, I mean those made for sex or show or sex shows typa drawers. Since this was an online company, everything was gonna be digital. Simone even "suggested" that I model some of the clothing – yeah, that's how she described it. So when the "clothing" showed up and Simone gave me the box, I was like "oh hell no," she tryna fuck. So in order to avoid her constantly interrupting and flirting with us, I arranged for the shoot to take place in one Malcolm's parent's real estate properties at night.

.

Kareem: I wanted to get away from the office. My boss was trying get one or all us like she did your boy. Whatever happened with him?

Quincy: [chuckles] He was living large for a week and some days, then she dropped his ass ... He was like, "I got me a sugar-mama!"

Kareem: [laughs] Well y'all don't have to work with her.

Quincy: [visibly shocked as he holds up the skimpy underwear] I never did any underwear modeling before.

Kareem: [chuckling] ... You did swimsuits/bathing suits ... whatever they call em, so it's kinda the same, and I swear if they were any shorter, your junk would be hanging out.

Quincy: [blushing] Yeah, but my ass wasn't showing.

Kareem: I seen them pics ... and for some people that's enough. The imagination will do the rest.

Quincy: Still, those covering up everything. This barely gonna cover my ... [holding up the jockstrap]

Kareem: [moving extra close to him] Don't worry, your face won't be in the pics and you know Malcolm don't put nothing out there like that. Your goodies are safe with me.

.

.

Quincy: [smiling at me as he looks down at my finger tugging on the waistband of his underwear] ... And you say your boss ... is ... [covering up his growing erection as Malcolm comes in and see us]

Malcolm: Perfect, I need you to stay hard. People wanna see "the real" you! The grown you.

.

When Quincy pulls away from me; Malcolm comes over to us, removes my finger from Quincy's waistband, positions my hand inside his underwear, and then bluntly says.

.

.

Malcolm: You other job today is to keep this thing nice and big. [Malcolm then uses my hand rub on Quincy's dick]

... Nice and big.

Quincy: Damn! If I didn't know better, I'd think that you two were tryna to get me.

Malcolm: [chuckling] ... If I was trying to get you, I'd do this.

.

Malcolm walks back over to me and Quincy, pulls my hand out – and yeah, I was still holding onto his dick – and stands there admiring it.

.

Malcolm: [winks] ... Looks as tasty as before.

Quincy: [steps back and begins to put on the first pair of underwear – a jockstrap] ... Before we get this shoot started, I'mma need y'all to be in your drawers too.

Kareem: Say less.

.

As they did their photographer and model thing, I watched in delight as Malcolm got Quincy more comfortable. Once Quincy got into the grove, he was changing right in front of us and jerking his dick to keep himself hard. Once they had cycled through all of the pairs of underwear from the box. Quincy slides off the jockstrap he was wearing and kicks it over towards me before he walks over to me holding the box of underwear against his thighs. He positioned the box just low enough for the for his thick veiny one eyed monster to be on display. I wanted to reach out and grab it.

.

Quincy: Your turn! [tilting his head down at the box, gesturing for me to pick out something to put on]

... You probably don't need any help staying hard.

Kareem: [chuckles] ... I mean, you the one that got us in our draws, but it won't be hard to keep him up if you my motivation.

Malcolm: [snaps some pictures of us] ... No face, no case.

.

As soon as I took off my underwear in order to put on one of the jockstraps, I feel Quincy's hands on my ass. He spreads them apart and pushes his dick up against my hole. A BITCH WAS THROUGH! I was so ready for some dick ... some good dick, shit – any dick for that matter. I've been craving some attention for weeks now. I spun around and got that dick dripping wet. I had that nigga's knees buckling like Jell-O.

Then I looked over at Malcolm and thought, "OH SHIT, HE'S RECORDING US!"

.

Kareem: [moves towards Malcolm and the cameras] ... Um, you gotta delete every and anything you got since he finished.

Quincy: [covering himself up] ... Fuck! [grabs his stuff and rushes away from us to get dressed]

Malcolm: Your face isn't in it.

.

I stood by and watched Malcolm go through the pictures and videos he captured. I made sure he deleted all the ones with my face in them. But OH MY FUCKING GOD, tell me how this sneaky nigga got pictures of Quincy's asshole. Zoomed in and all. That hole looked so edible. Fuck, maybe getting fucked by him isn't the best thing to do with sexy Mr. Price. Damn, I want some ass right now. I looked over at Malcolm and my dick was throbbing as I thought about sliding in between them cheeks.

.

Kareem: [placing my hand gently against Malcolm's abs] ... Can I take your pictures?

Malcolm: [chuckles] ... You just tryna get me naked.

Kareem: [chuckles back at him] ... Well, duh! ... No work it for me, sexy!

.

Malcolm gives me a quick class on how to focus the camera. I guess he wasn't used to someone giving him directions to "poke that ass out more" or "get harder." Pretty sure, I was getting extra handsy with him as I got behind him and positioned him how I wanted him. Next thing I know, I'm tonguing him down like crazy. Malcolm was going fucking nuts. He was full of passion when he yells out.

.

Malcolm: FUCK ME!

Kareem: You brought any ...

Malcolm: [interrupting me] ... Just fuck me. Fuck me now!

.

Why getting some ass makes me act so dumb? The need to fuck somebody other than my wife was driving me crazy. So when Malcolm gave me the go ahead, I plunged my dick deep inside him. I took all of my built up sexual frustration out on him. I made sure to pull up, but it was already too late.

.

Malcolm: Thank you, I ever had any in a long ass time.

Kareem: [confused] I thought you had a live in dick appointment?

Malcolm: [chuckles and blushes] ... Oh no, he [Hasan] doesn't do anything like that. Well ... the way you think.

Kareem: ... But ... I thought, you two were ...

Malcolm: [shaking his head] I think you're projecting things you wanna do with him onto me.

Kareem: Why you say that?

Malcolm: You sure you're ready for anymore news you don't wanna hear? [when I sighed and paused for a longtime, he stood up and said]

... Be right back.

.

Malcolm left me alone in his in home studio as he was into another room. He returned to the doorway and told me to follow him. Malcolm leads me to a room with a swing in it along with a stripper pole.

.

.

Malcolm gave me another show before asking me to have sex with him again. He said, that living with someone that won't have sex with you but walks around naked and is always making videos of himself jacking off, drives him crazy. You don't know how hard it is to have sex in a swing, but we tried our best until I said fuck it.

After we had another session, this time I took it a bit easier on him. It was really good, I guess Malcolm really wanted Hasan to bust it open. I didn't pull up this time. I was glad he didn't to want to have a verse session, because I was carving some big hot meat from Prince. I took a shower and went home ... I really wanted to stay. But Desiree's grandmother was started to ask questions about our solo activities lately. I guess we need to have another session with Wayne or maybe get Malcolm or Quincy or Hasan or Prince – nah, not Prince, she'd enjoy that too much. I'm still selfish when it comes to Prince.

.

On the way home I got a call from Desiree saying that Malcolm wants to do a photoshoot with us again. She was so excited, she said that she wanted to relive our first sexual encounter. As she was talking to me, she began to moan sensually. When I asked her what she was doing, she said that she was keeping herself wet until I got home. I sped up and hurried home to keep my little sugar mama happy. We talked about how Malcolm basically talked us into to fucking in front of him, while he took photos of us. I mean, they were artsy and shit. He took them in black & white, which made them even more classy, even though it was pictures of pussy lips sitting on the head of a dick. Our faces weren't showing in them, so we let him post them on his website.

Man, Malcolm had damn near the whole campus posing for him. He got the entire basketball team to do one of those ESPN body photoshoot and of course he convinced a few of them to do fully naked/hard dick pictures. I don't know how he did it, but since some many of them niggas was on the DL or trades and the facts that Malcolm probably fucked with half of them.

.

FRIDAY NIGHT, THIRD WEEK IN OCTOBER 2020

.

The plans were made plans to do another photoshoot at Malcolm's place that weekend. Things were going good as fuck, then the artistic shoot turned into a straight up porno. Desiree was basically riding my dick like I was a bucking bull. So we're in the middle of having sex on camera when mine and Malcolm's phone were getting a bunch of messages. Then they would ring and then stop, and then doorbell rang. Next thing we know, we heard the doorbell ring and a bunch of banging on the door.

We know that Hasan answered the door and had some type of argument. We knew it was a female that he was arguing with, but we assumed it was someone he knew. But when Malcolm heard Hasan and the girl screaming at each other as they fought, he rushed downstairs to see what was going on. A few seconds later, he came running back into the room and locked himself in the room with us and called the police.

Malcolm said that he saw Hasan running out the front door and the girl running after him with a gun. After me and Desiree got dressed, I went downstairs with Malcolm and there was blood all over the floor. We didn't hear any gunshots so we don't believe that he got shot, but that was a lot of blood. Malcolm tried to call Hasan, but he left his phone behind when he ran out.

Knowing that we didn't want to go into the real details about what we were doing, we talked about what our story would be before the police arrived. We decided to say that we didn't know the person that was arguing with and attacked Hasan, since we didn't see who it was. We didn't think about looking at our phones and check the number. Other calls were made to 911 as Hasan was running for his life, so police arrived just as we were finishing getting our stories together.

.

Malcolm: [speaking to the police officer] ... I was doing a photoshoot for my friends. We were upstairs when all of that shit was happening down here. We heard yelling and screaming downstairs. By the time I went down, Hasan was gone and the lady was running out the door. When I saw that she had a gun, I ran back upstairs and call 911.

Officer #1: About what time did this happen?

Malcolm: [looks at me and Desiree] ... Honestly, I can't remember, a few minutes before I made the 911 call. [sighs]

... I'm not trying throw anybody under the bus, but my roommate got a lot of girls in and out of here. Maybe one of them go mad or something?

Kareem: Yeah, we've known him 2015 and he's ... well very popular with the ladies. [my phone rings and I look down and see that it's Prince]

... Excuse, I gotta talk this. [moving away from Malcolm and the police questioning him]

... [ON THE PHONE WITH PRINCE]: Hey, what's up?

Prince ON THE PHONE [9:42 PM]: I'm on my way to the hospital, Hasan called me and said some rando girl was accusing him of fucking with her husband and then she just attacked him.

Kareem ON THE PHONE: Yeah, we're talking to the police right now.

Prince ON THE PHONE: Oh ... hmm, okay, well I'm almost there ... so I'll let you know when I find out more ... okay, bye.

Kareem ON THE PHONE: Okay, bye. [ENDS CALLS 9:44 PM]

.

ABOUT THIRTY MINUTES LATER

.

A detective came to ask us some follow up information. He told us that they recovered a bloody chef's knife down the street. They checked all of us for any signs that we were fighting or had any blood on us. The detective said they wanted to rule us out as quickly as possible so that they can focus on other leads. I think they believed we were the ones that did this. But we didn't see shit.

.

Prince ON THE PHONE [11:49 PM]: Hey, what happened? They asking a bunch of questions about who was at the house.

Kareem ON THE PHONE: They asked us a Bunch of questions to, but we ain't see nothing, we ain't do nothing and we didn't do nothing.

Prince ON THE PHONE: Okay but who husband was getting fucked with?

Kareem ON THE PHONE: Whoa, whoa, what you tryna say?

Prince ON THE PHONE: I not tryna say nothing and he's gonna be alright, by the way.

Kareem ON THE PHONE: Huh?

Prince ON THE PHONE: I said, he's gonna be alright, since you didn't ask.

Kareem ON THE PHONE: Wow, okay. Talk to you later.

Prince ON THE PHONE: Yeah, sure whatever. [HANGS UP ON ME]

.

After Prince hung up on me, I was kinda speechless. It was obvious enough that Desiree asked me what was wrong. When I told her, she said that I was wrong for not asking how Hasan was doing, but she was also mad that it seemed like Prince was accusing us of ... whatever he was thinking we did. She said that'd she'd call Prince in the morning when things calmed down some.

.

.

.

DISCLAIMER

All the posts in this story, are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The pictures used within this story are for visual representation only. The author of this book does not state or implied that the actions written in this story are representative of the actual people.

.

...... ⏭

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
1.4M 104K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
24.1K 563 29
Book 1 in the Soldier's Dolls Series. April Smith is probably the loneliest person out there. She has no friends and no family. She spends her life t...