Baby Angel | h.s

By perks_eos1800

"You deserved so much more, Noelle"he softly said making her look up from the croissant. "Thank you,"she smi... More

Fine Line
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
March 12, 2019
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The Late Late Show with James Corden
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Met Gala 2019
Chapter 35
Gucci Cruise 2019
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Lights Up Behind
Adore You Behind
Chapter 38
Gucci Memoire and Miss Dior
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SNL
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
26th
Chapter 45
Brits Awards 2020
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
21st
H and N Quarantine Things
H and N Quarantine Things 2
H and N Quarantine Things 3
H and N Quarantine Things 4
H and N Quarantine Things 5
H and N Quarantine Things 6
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
#1
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
H
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
BBMA'S
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
HARRYWEEN
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Behind The December Vogue 2020
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
3x Grammy Nominee
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Fine Line
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement
Harry and Noelle
Announcement
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 71

2.2K 47 19
By perks_eos1800

November 17,2020

"IM NOT LIKE YOU,OKAY?!" Harry shouted that it echoed around the house making the people downstairs flinch.

Hours passed ever since Wesley drop the bomb already and the couple were just silent. They were just sat there in thr living room with their owm heads while their managers decided to let them talk this through by themselves first.

So they send the couple upstairs, in their room to wrap it all in as Harry muttered that he needed a drink but Noelle stopped him considering it was too early.

The man just sighed.

They spent an hour there, completely silent before both of them started to talk and well, it led them to argue now.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" Noelle asked, completely taken aback.

"You know damn well what I mean"Harry spat as Noelle frowned.

"No actually, I dont know what you mean so care to elaborate, maybe?" Noelle exclaimed.

Harry then turned around, walking back and forth. His chest heaving up and down before he chuckled, shaking his head.

"M'not not like you, M'not perfect" Harry started making Noelle furrow her eyebrows before he turned back around and looked at her, "M'not perfect enough to ignore this, I can take every hate they tell me on the media but this? My family's privacy? I cant fucking take that"

Noelle just looked at him, not knowing where he's getting before another anger surge through him.

"M'fucking not perfect enough just like you who can ignore everything and think everything is okay" Harry looked straight in her eyes.

Noelle gasped softly, she didnt know that Harry can say all of that. Ever since she was little, she was hailed as the perfect girl by everyone and the media. She thought it was okay but it wasn't, she hated being called perfect knowing she's not and knowing that no one is perfect.

And Harry knew that but chose to ignore it and still called her that.

"You dont know what youre talking about"Noelle softly said, shaking her head.

"I dont? Actually yes I do, Noelle, I fucking do" Harry pressed making Noelle flinch hearing him saying her name, "Youre this perfect girl, Im not and you know what? It seems like that you dont give a shit that the world knows about us knowing each other when we were kids when clearly, we told each other to keep it a secret for now"

Now, its making her mad. How dare him to tell that to her? He knows well enough that Noelle is worried when it comes to people knowing some things that they shouldnt be knowing and she always handles this calmly, Harry knows that too.

"Oh lets not forget about the break up"Harry chuckled making Noelle glare at him," The world is literally talking about us, saying that we broke up again and for god knows how many times already but you? You dont even care right now, maybe I shouldnt care too, is that what you want, Noelle? Not care or you want to break up too?"

"You fucking asshole" Noelle glared at him as Harry just shook his head and rub a hand on his face, " I cant fucking believe you, Harry"

That was the last straw.

With one last glare at her boyfriend, Noelle stormed out of thr room. Her hair ponytail bouncing aggressively as she walked angrily, all she wanted to do is strangle Harry and put some sense in him but she knew that he needs time or tkme to think straight but he is pissing her off.

"Noelle, get back here" Harry called as he followed the girl who is walking the stairs now, " Dont fucking walking away from me"

"Watch me" Noelle spat out glaring at everything she could see right now.

When she reached downstairs, the people just stared ay them, not really wanting to get in between the couple. They know better than to interfere between them, they might be couple wh doesn't fight always but when they fight, it always has the biggest reason.

"Dont be stupid, you cant go—" Harry said as he reached downstairs while Noelle went to the coat rack.

Putting the coat midway, she stopped before turning around to face him and glare at him, " YOURE THE STUPID ONE HERE HARRY"

Harry parted his lips in shock that Noelle just shouted at him, completely didnt see that one coming. He opened his mouth to retort but Noelle got to him first.

"Get your shit together before you look at me, or even talk to me" Noelle glared one last time before wearing the coat.

Wesley then suddenly handed her some key for her car. She stopped midway,looking at him as to thank him silently before grabbing it and walked to the door.

With a loud slam of the door, silence filled the big house as they looked at each other while Harry looks so angry that he could break something with his clenched jaw, his dark eyes and dangerous thoughts in his head.

"Harry...—" Jeff started but Harry cut him off.

"Dont" Harry harshly said before going back upstairs, clearly to rethink everything.

They all just look at Harry who still looks very scary as he was just walking before he completely disappeared infront of their eyes. They all sighed, knowing they had to do something.

"We had to talk to Daily Mail, ask them who told these news" Kurt pursed his lips.

"I got The Sun" Jeff sighed pulling out his phone.

"Dont forget TMZ"Welsey added knowing TMZ is a piece of shit and always wants news from the couple.

But who are they kidding? All news outlet always wants a piece of the couple.

Suddenly, they heard a loud bang and some crashings from upstairs making them all look.

"30 bucks, he broke the wall" Wesley quietly said.

"No" Jeff shook his head as they still look upstairs," he trashed the room"

"FUCK"

-
November 17,2020

The whole day, Noelle stayed with Cat in her apartment downtown helping her friend babysit some kids. It helped her distract herself from thr argument that she had with Harry which she hated.

She was happy with her distraction, hanging out with some kids and Cat was good.

Somehow, Cat noticed that something is wrong with her friend so they talked when they ate lunch. Cat told her that her and Harry should talk about it calmly which is a good idea.

The only problem earlier is that Harry wasnt calm at all which is unusual considering his patience is usually long also and it takes time to make him go angry.

Opening the door to the house, Noelle sighed not knowing what to do when she faces Harry tonight, she doesnt know if he's calm or not yet.

With a small click of the door after closing it, Noelle took off her coat before putting it on the rack.

She then looked around and noticed that the house is empty, probably the people is sleeping already. Kurt already debriefed her earlier when she was in Cat saying that the news is still going around and he will be back tomorrow to visit again.

Then suddenly, Noelle caught sight of the curly man on the island table with his back turned from her, looking like he's in deep thought.

Screw it, get this done and make up, she thought.

So she did walked slowly to him, not wanting to startle him or something before she noticed that he's drinking, the drink that he never got earlier.

"You...—uhm got your drink" Noelle softly said.

As soon as he heard her, he looked to the side seeing his angel in a different clothes already, knowing she mightve been taken a shower at Cat's.

He cleared his throat, motioning to the glass in his hand, "Yeah...y-yeah I did"

Noelle nodded before sitting down beside him as silence took over them again. She knew she wanted to say something but she was afraid, or not knowing what to say first even.

Same as him, he wanted to say something but he feels so bad that he cant speak to her.

"Scotch?"Noelle asked making Harry nod.

That brought a soft smile on Noelle's face. Normally, Harry likes drinking Wine if he's at home, makes him more calm and feel at ease but now, guessing they fought earlier, he might be so stressed that he chose Scotch.

"Im sorry" He suddenly said after taking a sip.

Noelle looked at him, seeing his jaw clench and unclench while his fingers flex around the glass.

"M'sorry I called you perfect" Harry gritted as Noelle bit her lip before he took another sip harshly, "Know you dont like being called that but I was being a dick and an asshole"

"You were" Noelle quietly said looking down for a second.

He then looked at her, seeing some hair falling off of her face, "Yeah I was"

Noelle just frowned at that before she felt Harry move her hair off to see her face. His index finger then came up on her chin, beckoning her to look at him before his green ones met her electric ones.

"There's my beautiful angel" he whispered as she blinked at him before he retrieved his index back, "M'sorry I shouted, that was out of line, you didnt deserve that"

"Its okay" she replied continuing to look at him as he shook his head, taking another sip on his scotch.

"Its not, called out some bad things" He looked at ahead.

He knew he hurt her with some of his words earlier, he wasnt thinking and he admits that, she clearly didnt deserve that. She was trying to make everything calm but he didnt.

"Yer' m'family and I think Im not protecting you enough" Harry clicked his tongue, feeling a wave of disappointment in his body.

"Dont say that" Noelle shook her head.

"I think Im stupid enough to think that I have privacy" Harry chuckled circling his finger on the mouth of the glass.

Noelle frowned remembering every news about Harry. It seems like the media always want some piece of Harry that they step overboard sometimes. Make up news, paint him as a bad guy, invade his privacy and judge him.

It can get overwhelming sometimes, but Noelle is always in awe of him for taking everything well.

"I just...—love you too much that I want to keep you forever, from anyone" Harry croaked before he shakily took a sip on his drink again, "I cant let anyone break us apart, I dont want anyone knowing about us but us, I—I cant let you go again"

Noelle looked at him, taking in everything what he's saying before he brough down his glass on the table.

"I love you so much that it hurts sometimes" Harry looked at her.

With his eyes, brimmed with small tears, the girl cant help but bit her cheek on the inside. She knew she's gonna cry but she cant right now.

"Youre my whole fucking world" Harry said as Noelle gasped softly," And I'll drop everything for you"

"H—Harry" the girl whimpered before moving closer to him.

Automatically, Harry accepted her scent and touch as if he was waiting for it for so long. The girl pressed her lips on his cheek, as his tears rolled down hitting her skin before she pulled away and rest her forehead on his cheek softly.

"I mean it, Noelle" Harry whispered.

"I know, Edward" she nuzzles to him like a kitten as he sighed in contentment.

Another silence passed them, as they enjoyed each others warmth while tjey pressed skin to skin. It was peaceful, theyre in their own bubble again.

Just Noelle and Harry, like it was always been.

It was inevitable to avoid those kind of news, every month they know that they always get this kind of news. Them breaking up each other, one leaving the other behind and just the news that it always stir the media.

It just triggered them both today considering they told a source that about their childhood. No one knew about those except for them, their family and some friends. They were glad that they got to keep it, it was just one the things that they want hidden from the whole world. It was too precious for them to let out but somehow, someone had to ruin it.

"Im sorry for shouting and walking away from you earlier"Noelle softly said, taking her face off of him with a small sheepish look on her face.

That brought a smile to Harry before chuckling and took his glass of scotch in his hand again.

"I deserved it,I was being an ass"Harry took a sip before pursing his lips," I was being a fucking ass so youre free to do that whenever I act up again"

Noelle nodded with a small grin on her face. Them setting up rules whenever they argue always help them, it makes everything calm and more rational.

The girl doesnt like shouting, ever since she was a kid, she didnt like that and she doesnt know why until now so her parents set up a rule on their house also that when they argue, always talk it out and not just shout.

When they were younger,it applied to Harry. Probably the reason also as to why he is always calm and he thinks its a skill that he loves to have until he gets older.

The walking away thing is for both of them, always have a rule not to walk away while in the middle of an argument or something, supposed its a decency if arguing to someone. It shouldn't be applied to them only, it should too to other people also.

Walking away is a sign of disrespect.

Well, another thing if someone cuts you off too. Harry finds that very annoying, have you saw some of his interviews? Yep, he doesnt like being cut off but he manages to handle it but on a daily basis, he always calls out the people who cuts him off.

"Do you want some?"Harry asked as he saw Noelle eyeing the glass.

Noelle just pursed her lips, she really doesnt like alcohol that much and Harry knows but somehow, she felt like she needed one right now.

Nodding her head softly, he motioned for Noelle to tip her head back a little as he brought the glass near to her mouth. Of course, obeying him and tilting her head back a little, she parted her lips before she felt Harry pour the liquid down. A few more seconds, with the alcohol sliding down her throat with a burn, Harry stopped as she brought down her head back and swallowed it.

"Good?"Harry asked, thumbing at some excess at the side of her mouth.

She then nodded thinking she clearly needed that before Harry gave her the glasses, a little scotch is left for her to drink.

"Finish it" Harry said before Noelle downing it all with one shot making him chuckle.

After swallowing it, Noelle put down the glass on the table while wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

She then looked at Harry with a pout making him cup her jaw and rubbed his thumb on her cheek, "Can we go to bed and cuddle?"

"Of course,angel"

Follow me on twitter for interactions, @kissyperks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.1K 102
I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding words to describe what she felt, and I co...
4K 214 29
A story about a girl who meets her idol. He takes a particular liking to her, no matter how much she tries to push him back. "I think...I'm," He p...
3.5K 197 15
Harry Styles held his breath as his blind date emerged from the car outside. Nervously he watched from his unseen position in the restaurant bar as t...
20.7K 574 16
[a harry styles fanfiction] - werewolf!harry ▪︎ ▪︎ The man put every other man she'd ever known to shame. None of them even came close to comparing...