SILENCE : THE UNTOLD TRUTH 2.0

By MsAnonymousBlack

Bangtan Sonyeondan, a 7 member group. A group that was loved and supported by ARMY. ARMY who promised to stay... More

SILENCE : THE UNTOLD TRUTH 2.0
3 YEARS AFTER
DAEGU x YOONGI x ALONE
MISS YOU
A HIDDEN PLACE
HYUNG
STAY
BEG
A GAME
PUNISHMENT
MORE IMPORTANT
WORRIED
TELL ME

AGAIN

1.9K 71 4
By MsAnonymousBlack

CHAPTER 8 ✔

THIRD PERSON POV

- - - NEXT DAY - - -

Seokjin was seating alone in the dining when Jungkook entered their rented house, the younger went closer to him to greet but Seokjin is lost in his deep thoughts.

Jungkook called him twice before shaking him that make the older surprised that he is already home.

"Oh? You're here, have you eaten already?"  Seokjin asked as he stands up and walk closer to the kitchen.

"I'll just have sandwiche for breakfast, hyung." The younger answered but Seokjin refused and insists to eat what he will prepare.

Minutes later, Jungkook is eating the pasta his Hyung made for him. Both of them sits on the dining in silence, other members are still in their deep slumber.

"Hyung..." Jungkook called getting his Hyungs attention, the later looked at him confused.

"I found him. I finally found him." Jungkook mumbled looking down as tears stream down his face, Seokjin was surprised to hear that to his younger brother.

Seokjin thought Jungkook will hide it to him - to them. He doesn't know what to do or what to say, he just remain in silence, waiting for Jungkook to speak again.

"I found him. I was with him the past 2 days. I held him again after 3 years. I hugged him again. I kissed him again." Jungkook said, happiness can be heard on his voice but his tears keeps on falling.

"But Hyung, he doesn't want me to be with him. He keeps on pushing me away and telling me to leave him and never comeback where he is. He even told me to forget about him." the younger added, Seokjin doesn't know what to say or what to do, he just embrace the younger to calm him.

"How can he say that? I want to be with him but he keeps on pushing me away. Hyung, I don't want him to leave again. I don't want him away from me again." Jungkook said almost begging his Hyung to help him.

"Help me let him stay. Help me convince him to live with us again. Please Hyung? Please?" Jungkook begged, Seokjin looked at him in silence.

Jungkook was still in his tears when the members starts to show themselves in the kitchen. Jimin was happily jumping his way to the kitchen, happy that he wake up with his lover beside him. But his smile fades when he saw Seokjin hugging the crying Jungkook.

"Jungkook? Why are you crying? Hyung? What's happening?" He asked panicking, Hoseok and Yoongi who are walking lazily got confused to what they heard.

No one answered his question so he turned to Hoseok and Yoongi who just entered the scene trying to look for an answer but like him his Hyungs are clueless.

"Oh? What is happening here? Love? Jungkook? Wait, why are you both crying?" Namjoon whose clueless walked closer to his lover, hugging the two mess for comfort.

Jungkook released himself from the hug and helped himself to stand facing his members. He smiled to them, the smile all of his Hyung missed, a smile only one person can make, a smile only shown when his lover was around.

"Jiminie, I found him. I now know where he is..." Jungkook stated happily that makes Seokjin and Yoongi surprised.

"What do you mean? Who?..." Jimin asked confused, Yoongi looked at Seokjin but the later just shakes his head hopelessly.

"I found Taehyungie. I know where he is." Jungkook stated clearly and happily that made Jimin hugged him tightly.

Namjoon and Hoseok smiled to them as they hugged happily and excitedly stated the things they want to do with Taehyung.

"We have to talk..." Yoongi stated sharply stated before heading to the living room, his members followed him confused.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What do we have to talk?" Jimin asked his lover who is now looking at the floor debating himself what to tell.

"Where did you find him?" Jimin turned to Jungkook

"He own a house near the area. We can even go there now and surprised him." Jungkook answered and Jimin agreed as he wants to see his friend.

Yoongi wants to say no but Seokiin looked at him signaling not to. He doesn't want to put Taehyung in a situation where he will have to do such things that everyone may regret.

But as the time passed by, he found himself inside a car. Seokjin driving, Namjoon beside him, Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok excitedly sitting with him at the back. They are on their way to the place Jungkook said.

"Should we getting something for him?" Jimin asked

"Hyung, can we stop at the grocery near the area and buy some ingredients so you and Yoongi Hyung can cook for all of us. He said he misses your dishes." Jungkook suggested and the older just comply.

As told, they stopped at the grocery near, wearing a mask, they all entered the place and starts grabbing foods placing almost everything at the cart.

"Yoongi, we can't stop this to happen. We want to but we can't. I know these will be hard for Taehyung but we can't do anything." Seokjin whispered as they walk to the aisle of grocery.

"What should we do?" Yongi asked helplessly.

"Maybe these is meant to happen. Let's just go with the flow. Maybe we are meant to stay together." Seokjin answered trying to calm the younger beside him.

Yoongi surrendered and let himself be excited as they will be completed again. He starts grabbing groceries and ingredients that he will need. Seokjin looked at him happily before grabbing his own.

Hours later, they are back in the car and near the place. Seokjin knows the address without Jungkook telling him where to turn or where to go that makes the younger confused.

They stopped in front of a gate, Yoongi and Seokjin left the car walking closely to the concrete gate, typing a passcode to enter.

On the other hand, Taehyung heard the gate open and got excited that he has some visitor, hoping it was his Hyungs.

"Suga Hyung? Manager-nim? Seokjin Hyuuung~?" Taehyung called as he playfully walk downstairs when someone grabbed him on his waist and puked him into a kiss by surprised.

"What? How?" He asked surprised how the younger walked inside the house when he doesn't know the passcode.

"I told you to stop walking downstairs like that. What if you accidentally fall or something bad happen on you?" Jungkook complained as they both walked.

"I have a surprise for you Love. I know you missed them. And they missed you too." Jungkook stated, Taehyung felt cold realizing what the other just said.

They both walked into his kitchen and there he saw, the people he left without a proper goodbye. The people who helped him to what he became, the people who became his family, the people he didn't think he might see in this house together with him.

"Taehyungiee ~" Jimin screamed running to him, he was shocked at what is happening but didn't forget to hugged his bestfriend back tightly.

Taehyung looked at Seokjin asking but the other smiles at him. Everyone walked closer to him to hug him, telling how much they missed him. He might be surprised but that doesn't make him forget how to hugged his members back.

"Sorry Taehyungie, we can't stop them." Seokjin whispered as they both hugged, the younger tell him it's okay.

"Yah! Help me here! It's for you so work your ass here!" Yoongi said not moving to his place, everyone laughed at him.

"Seriously Hyung, you asked Tae Tae to help you? You do know Taehyungie doesn't know how to cook, right?" Namjoon said, Jungkook laugh loudly that makes them more confused.

"Go Love, help Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung will just watch here." Jungkook said as he walked with Tae closely to the kitchen.

"Wahh... He forget that we are still here. He acts like no one is watching them again" Jimin complained.

Hours passed, Taehyung puts the last dish they will share for lunch on the table, Jungkook helped him settled himself to the chair beside him.

"Wahh!! Does Tae really cooked this on his own? Without Hyungs helping him?" Hoseok unbelievably asked as he eats the Japchae Taehyung made.

"Yah! Why are you asking that? You will hurt Taehyung's pride" Yoongi complained as he points at the later.

"Wah!! Kamsahamnida Taehyungie, Yoongi Hyung and Jin Hyung for these meal!" Jimin happily stated before digging in.

They shared Japchae, Mandu Soup, Gimbap, Yangnyum chicken, Samgyupsal, some Kimchi and ramen to finish it all. Just like before, they eat happily, teasing and talking about their past memories together. A new day with the whole group completely eating and sharing the meal made by them, a new memory to keep forever.

...

"Looks like Rapmon Hyung where the one who will clean these mess alone?" Jungkook teased his Hyung who is now cleaning the waste on their plates.

Everyone laughed at what he said as they continue teasing each other. On the other hand, Namjoon wasn't alone cleaning the dining, Jimin and Taehyung helped him before the older made a disaster on his own.

...

"Taehyung-ssi, did you literally do your garden just like the set we have in Stay Gold? Or it's just a coincidence?" Hoseok asked the younger, they are all sitting at that area where Jungkook talked to Tae. They were seated just like how they stand in stage as they greet AMI but this time they are facing the garden full of purple flowers and plants and they are on top a platform place over the pond.

"Even these table and chairs, seems familiar?" Jimin added, looking at the wooden chair.

"Ah! It's the same as the table I bought and placed on my office at the company.!" Namjoon exclaimed, realizing the situation.

Taehyung just give them a smile as response, his members keep on asking him questions and talking to him but he will only give them a nod or smile, simply distancing himself to them.

...

"I... I have something to say..." Taehyung mumbled, his members looked at him in mixed emotions.

No one speak and just waited for him to talk, but before he finally did he stood up and bow in front of his members. Kneeling as he bow down to them, Jin approaches him telling him to stop and sit but he refused and asked him to just let him and listen to them.

"Jimin-ah. I know you've been curious at how Yoongi Hyung act the past years and days. You might hide very well from all but I know you too well and you are not good as I may say, you're in pain because of that and Yoongi Hyung has nothing to do with that, he is also a victim here. And I'm so sorry..." he started,

"Taehyung-ah! What are you talking about?!" Yoongi exclaimed, trying to make him sit properly, stopping him from whatever he is saying and might say.

"Jin Hyung, Yoongi Hyung and Manager Sejin knew where I was 2 years ago. Manager Sejin and Bang Pd-nim was the one I only informed where will I be and why I did what I did. But it was your first concert in Seoul for new era, new album when Jin Hyung accidentally saw me backstage when I went to talked to Manager Sejin and PD-nim. He stopped me from leaving the venue but I refused, I still left." Taehyung continued, ignoring Seokjin and Yoongi.

"And it was your final concert for the same era/album when Yoongi saw me watching from the huge crowd. He sent Manager Sejin to stopped me but then again I didn't. Until they followed Manager Sejin when he visited me here 2 years ago, I didn't plan any of that to happen. I know I am the one who left and I shouldn't do anything to see you all again but then I failed. I begged the two of them to hide it from all of you, I begged them not to tell because I don't want any of you to meet me again. I'm sorry but we shouldn't met again." He added, still kneeling, bowing his head low.

"His not having an affair behind your back, everytime his on phone, he was checking on me if I ate anything or if I'm fine. Everytime he leaves, he was just with me nothing else. It was me who keep makes the distance from the two of you, it was me who told him not to tell you everything, it was me who hurts you not him. So please, don't conclude on anything and hurt yourself more. Don't be mad at him, be mad at me instead. Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung just helped me hide from all of you. Please spare them from your hate and anger." Taehyung continued, his crying same as his members.

"Hobi Hyung found out when he followed Yoongi Hyung and Manager Sejin few days ago, we didn't even talked that day. And I don't know how Jungkook found this place. Please if you are mad at Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung, I begged you not too and just be mad at me. Just please." Taehyung begged.

Jimin walked closer to him, helping him to raise from bowing down. He wiped his tears before hugging him tightly.

"If you know me well, I hoped you know that I can't be mad at you even for a minute, right? Tae, I don't know why you want to stay away from us. I dont know your reasons, I don't know if Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung knows your reason but whatever it is please let us stay with you. Let us be with you, let us help you from everything." Jimin said comforting him.

"We can't get get mad at you that long Tae. Yes, we were because you left without saying anything. You left and only left a letter for AMI, we are waiting for you to call one of us and tell us why but you didn't. And we are also mad at ourselves because we didn't saw your pain and hardship, we keep on getting mad at you, we keep on blaming you for all the mistakes and when you left your absences makes us question why we are performing without the other one, we are BTS, we are a 7 member group but why we are performing without the one. Tae, we lost ourselves as we lost you." Hoseok stated crying.

"It's fine if you can't tell us now the reason why you did what you've done. We can wait and you can take your time. But please I am begging you, don't make us stay away from you again." Namjoon said looking at him sadly.

"I know how great you are pretending and hiding your true feelings and pain. I know how you can say words that can truly hurt us and make us do what you what us to do. I know how you can do everything so you can push people who loves you far away from you but please. Please, stop doing that. Stoping accepting and dealing with your pain alone. If you are in pain, if you are hurt tell me, tell us, we can be with you. I can be with you through pain and happiness, Taehyung we love you the way you loves us. Please let's stop these push and pull drama. Please?..." Jungkook said begging him as he wiped his tears and kissed his cheeks.

"We promised not to be mad at Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung if..." Hoseok said confusing everyone

"If?" Taehyung asked clueless,

"If you come back to us. If you join the group as you didn't really leave officially and we didn't let you leave the group." Hoseok answered proudly.

"Perform with us again. Spread the purple love worldwide and show us how you nailed the stage again." Namjoon said helping Hoseok to convince him

"Show us your lovely aegyo, let the world hear your angelic calm raspy deep voice and set a new record that no one can beat." Hoseok added.

"We missed seeing you communicating with AMI, they missed your topless, blurred selcas, your way of teasing them for your mixtapes, hyping with every line on every subunit we have, we missed you. Please, Tae come with us. Be with us again?" Namjoon plead.

Taehyung looked at Jin and Yoongi asking what to do but just like him they doesn't know. He sighed deeply, thinking what to say that will change the topic but then he failed. He can't do anything, words that he think might help him aren't coming out from him, he himself doesn't want to be leave his members again.

"I'll come live, perform, produce music and everything with you again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 6.8K 28
Biggest and Brightest K-Pop Boyband. Millions of Supporters. Successful concerts in the largest arena around the world. Different country, Different...
44.7K 2.5K 37
"I remember It was a beautiful night" "Snowflake covering everything in white,Just like every winter." "But that is the last thing I remember." That...
3.6K 316 48
There were seven of us. Seven guys who were friends since high school and later created a group. Spent a lot of their time together. I couldn't wish...
19.9K 348 27
You lived a horrible life with your brothers... They treat you bad and you hated yourself for that. 1 year passed you just woke up with you sister, l...