A penny for my thoughts (Guml...

By CrowWontGo

Marshall Lee has everything. He's got friends, parents and more girls dreaming of him than he can count. Gumb... More

Chapter {1}
Chapter {2}
Chapter {4}
Chapter {5}
Chapter {6}
Chapter {7}
Chapter {8}
Chapter {9}
Chapter {10}
Chapter {11}
Chapter {12}
Chapter {13}
Chapter {14}

Chapter {3}

4.7K 198 293
By CrowWontGo

Gumball's P.O.V

I started my long journey to art class. I had no fucking idea where it is. So I just stumbled quite awkwardly around, constantly bumping into some weird people.

These 'people' were not polite to me. They sneered at me and then just pushed past me. I almost got into a fight, because some jock walked into me and started bitching about that. I just slowly backed away, while he was busy scolding a trashcan.

Ooooh these kids are cray-cray. And super high. I don't even know, if there is some kind of drug control in this school. Nope. I think the staff was like 'these kids are so weird it doesn't even matter.'

Seems legit.

Finally I got to the art class. The bell rang 5 minutes ago, which means I'm gonna be fashionably late.

I fixed my hair, and walked in. The class got quiet. Teacher was probably explaining something before I showed up, so she had her mouth still open.

That looked fucking hilarious. I had to try so hard not to burst out laughing.

When she spotted me, her mouth curved into a flirtatious smirk. Ew. She wasn't actually really ugly, but she didn't have one thing I like. A penis. Or maybe she does have it.

Shudder.

I sincerely hope she doesn't have it.

When I said I'm bisexual, it was because I've had a girlfriend before, and she was pretty hot, but I think it was just because she was giving good blowjobs. No I'm not a man-whore.

I sometimes have attraction toward females, so since now let's just say that I'm pansexual. Hell yeah! I fuck anything that moves. Only humans of course.

Shudder again.

But at the moment, while watching at that weird lady winking at me, I feel like joining the gay side. That side is cooler anyway.

I said sleepily: "Hello. I'm the new student."

She smiled and chirped out: "Hello, hello. I heard that we have a new student in the morning. What is your name and what do you like to do? Introduce yourself to the class please."

Yeah, right. I like to do NOT YOU BITCH.

Now, what should I say.

"You can call me Gumball. Aaaaand, I like to play guitar." I replied shrugging. The class was already whispering about me, so I didn't say anything like 'in my free time I sacrifice innocent young woven to Satan and drink their blood while I declare my love to the dark spirits.' At least that's what people in my old school thought I was doing.

I do look bad-ass, but I do NOT have a stable relationship with Satan. We broke up long time ago.

I snickered at my own joke while making my way to teacher and giving her my paper stuff. You know, stuff.

She nodded and with a horrifying wink sent me on my way to a free seat in the back of the class.

I sat down on my seat and started zoning out. I had no interest in the blabbing of that dumb bitch, so I just didn't listen. Simple.

She was talking about painting brushes. I already know all about them. My art teacher was the only normal teacher at my old school. She teached me really a lot.

This bitch went on and on about stupid things, so I just stared out of the widow.

I would like to be a squirrel. Such a sweet life. Ahhhh. I wiped an imaginary tear and continued staring at the trees like a creeper.

Such an interesting school-day so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 257 18
Things start to change after the young prince and vampire begin their romance... Friends are dying, disappearing, and losing their minds. Even the bo...
6.1K 237 19
Yin and Yang. Twii and Laa. Push and Pull. Light and Dark. Sugar and Spice. Prince Gumball, ruler of the Candy Kingdom. Smart, Caring, Compassionate...
127K 4.1K 18
It all started when Marshall showed another side of himself to Gumball, leaving the prince of candy wanting more than friendship from the vampire kin...
155K 5.4K 30
Yin and Yang. Twii and Laa. Push and Pull. Prince Gumball and Marshall Lee. Prince Gumball has always respected everyone, and always plays by the ru...