Changing You

By MalditadiAsh

Kim Taehyung is a Famous CEO of the music industry. He is known to be arrogant and a play boy. One day he wen... More

Introducing Kim Taehyung
Introducing Min Yoon Gi
Introducing Jeon Jungkook
Introducing Park Jimin
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chaptet 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58

Chapter 57

4.4K 165 10
By MalditadiAsh

3rd Person's Pov

"Tsk, Whoever this bastard is I swear that he will pay for touching my Kookie."  Taehyung said coldly while looking at the screen as he saw that a unknown bastard who took an unconscious Jungkook somewhere. 

"Whoever is this guy is, he isn't an employee here. Probably someone from this company helped him to get here and Kidnapped Jungkook." Namjoon said. 

"Fuck! do we have a clue who would that bullshit helped this stranger?" Yoongi said angry, because some bastard kidnapped his younger brother. 

"No, but all the entrance of towards this office had security camera right? If we review it together we might find out how the hell this guy enter the building and maybe he enter with someone." Namjoon said. 

"But... Who would want to kidnapped Jungkook? I mean Jungkook is the sweetest person I'd ever know." Jin said. 

"Not to pin point, But I had an idea." Jimin said. 

"Who?" Taehyung asked. 

"His mother. After all she despite Jungkook and blame her own mistake to Jungkook." Jimin said. 

"Tsk! Lets go to Han's resident I wanted to talk to that fucking bitch!" Yoongi said. 

"Wait! Hyung, we can't just accuse them without evidence or else we are the one who is gonna be sued." Jimin said to stop Yoongi. 

"Tsk." Yoongi annoyed. 

Taehyung quickly got his phone and dialed a number. With some few rings...

"Hello?"

"Miss Minah? " -Taehyung. 

"Yes Mr. Kim?" - Minah. 

"Is Your step mother with you right now?" -Taehyung. 

"No, she left early saying she had an important meeting. My father is worried about that bitch because she isn't answering her phone." -Minah

"Do you have any Idea where would she be?" -Taehyung. 

"No Clue, We call her possible friends but she isn't with them." -MIn ah. 

"I see, thanks for the info." Taehyung said and hang up the call. 

"Its possible that 'that' bitch is with Jungkook." Taehyung said coldly. 

"She better make sure Jungkook is okay or else I won't hesitate to send her behind bars for every crime she did to Kookie." Yoongi said deadly. 

"Relax Hyung, we will find him." Jimin said. 

"Hey, Isn't that Irene?" Jin said pointing the Screen. 

They all look at the screen and Irene went inside in the building with the unknown guy, the same guy who kidnapped Jungkook. Maybe it was just a coincident that Irene walk inside and the man walks behind her though in the Camera Irene look behind and made a small talk to that man who nod and Irene walk away with the man following her behind.

"Where the fuck is she?" Taehyung said. 

"Well, I saw her do some photoshoot this morning maybe she already left home." Jin said. 

"Tsk." Taehyung said and got his Phone and call Irene. 

"Hey~ Tae~ " Irene said happily. 

"Where are you?" Taehyung said. 

"Hm~ here at my dressing room why?" Irene said. 

"Come to my office will you? I need you with something." Taehyung said. 

Irene chuckled. "I knew it Tae, You will come back to me. Don't worry I'll be there." Irene said. 

"I'll be waiting baby girl~" Taehyung said and ended the call and made a disgusted face. 

"Really Baby girl?" Jimin said smirking at Taehyung. 

"Shut Up! Its just call to make sure she will come." Taehyung said. 

"Yeah, Yeah, and the way you made that disgusted face towards the call seems that you finally get over her." Namjoon said. 

"I'm already over her many long years Hyung, now I found my angel all I need is him alone and anyone tried to hurt him will suffer hell." Taehyung said very scary. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon.

Irene went inside and she saw that Taehyung is sitting in the couch. Taehyung pat the sit beside him and Irene smile as he sat beside Taehyung. 

"I know you would always come back to me, got tired of that faggot huh?" Irene said with a smile. 

"Hmm~ Yeah. I mean your beautiful, and and really look like an angel." Taehyung said and grab Irene chin and make her look at him. "Though... My angel isn't just an angel but a goddess too." Taehyung said.

Irene chuckled happily. "And you really look the same Taehyung hot and a very handsome man." Irene said. 

"I know that, but... You misunderstand Irene. Who told you, that you are my Angel?" Taehyung said and smirk darkly and Irene was surprised. 

"Wha-What?" Irene said surprised. 

"Your no Angel Irene, You are worst since you used me before. You did told me that I am nothing but a bank to your am I right? " Taehyung said. 

"I regret what I said Taehyung, we are kids those days, we are teenagers who dream to have a good life." Irene said. 

"Now you have your dream and still wanted to destroy someone else? Didn't you done enough?" Taehyung said. 

"Wha-wHAT are you talking about? " Irene said. 

"Don't play dumb! I know you hired someone to kidnapped Jungkook!" Taehyung said and Irene was more surprised she try to back away. 

"No!... I don't... Know Wha-What you are talking about." Irene said nervously. 

"Cut the act Irene, I know your a very good actress but you won't fool me! Tell me now or I'll tell the public on how you are nothing but a gold digger!! and Oh~ lets not forget that scandal photo you had with xxx xxx xxx unless you want that to get leak too." Taehyung said. 

"Hmf... No one will believe you anyway!" Irene said. 

"Sure~ but we can testify that you are nothing but a gold digger irene. " Yoongi said as he walk beside the couch. 

"You used Taehyung before I wonder what it would to your reputation if we tell the whole world about your relationship with Taehyung before." Jimin said. 

"Ofcourse the press will asked why did you and Taehyung break up, and ofcourse you'll make some dramas but Taehyung will tell the truth and the three of us can justify it. Afterall, we were school mates." Namjoon said. 

"Whats the name of man you cheated with Tae~ Isn't his name Yang Yeasung? Wasn't?" Jimin said with a smirk. 

"Isn't he working as an teacher in this School? We can also asked him to Justify against you Irene. " Yoongi said. 

"Tsk! Fine I'll take you where that bastard is!" Irene said, she care about her reputation rather than anything else she doesn't want to get her reputation dirty anyway. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jungkook is laying on the ground feeling tired, so tired. He could also feel that his body is full of pain after all he was being tortured by his own mother. During those times he recall the days that his mother will harshly beat him together with her 'lovers' and they would lock Jungkook in the dark basement with no light on and starve him for weeks then back on treating him like a slave and beat the shit out of him. 

Now Jungkook is very tired, he had a blood flowing down from his head because his mother harshly grab his head and slam it in the hard concrete. He was still surprised that he still in conscious, he was trying to stay awake all the times because he is afraid... 

He wasn't afraid of Dying before because he believe that he had no one. Now, he isn't afraid of death No, because everyone would die anyway. But he is afraid that he would never see his love ones again specially his Hyungs and his Lover Taehyung. He loves Taehyung very much that all he wanted is him currently, he wanted Taehyung to hug him, 

to comfort him,

To save him. 

"Hm~ Looks like you suffer enough." His mother said. Jungkook groan when his mother step on his bleeding leg with her heels. 

"Hm~ Hearing your screams earlier was very satisfying enough. Look at you right now, laying, bleeding and almost verge of dying....Well, I need to complete my mission before you would ruin everything so, Say goodbye My beloved son~" She smirk, but before she can pull the trigger she heard the door broken and she gaps in surprised when she saw the boys. So she quickly pull the trigger and shot Jungkook in the chest. 

The boys eyes widen. 

"Why YOU Bitch!" Yoongi said and punch his mother, making her back away and let the gun she was holding flew away. 

Taehyung on the other had run towards Jungkook, tears unstoppable falling from his eyes. Jungkook had his eyes half open and he uses his last strength to hold Taehyung's cheek and say "I love you" Once last time before he close his eyes. 

"No, no, No, No, JUNGKOOOK!!!" 

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope You Enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
97.7K 2.7K 53
Not accepting any requests (For now). BxG I'm just writing of some mini plots that i've thought of during my daily activites. Note: The names of id...
490K 10.4K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
50.1K 2.3K 34
One is a dancer, and the other is an Idol. One has an extraordinary power, which has become his nightmare until he meets the other. One has lost fait...