Karasuno's Masked Manager Boo...

By Skully134

"๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ... More

๐“„ฟ Chapter 1 ๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 2๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 3๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 4๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 5๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 6๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 7๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 8๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 9๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 11๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 12๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 13๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 14๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 15๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 16๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 17๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 18๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 19๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 20๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 21๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 22๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 23๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 24๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 25๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 26๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 27๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 28๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 29๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 30๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 31๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 32๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 33๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 34๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 35๐“„ฟ
Karasuno's Masked Manager Book 2
3rd year anniversary preparations
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Author's Note
A/N: wattpads current situation
Happy Birthday Kageyama
โ†Christmas Special 2020โ†
Happy Birthday Daichi! & Happy New Years
Happy Birthday Asahi!
Happy Birthday Kiyoko

๐“„ฟChapter 10๐“„ฟ

24.7K 1.1K 964
By Skully134

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

"Come on. A little louder [N/N]! You've got this!" Yuna cheered as [Y/N] sat down on the chair in front of her.

"My.... n-name... Is.... is.... [Y-Y/N].... [L/N]." [Y/N] mumbled as Yuna clapped.

"You're doing great [N/N]! But if you want to speak properly without the mumbling you'll have to exercise your vocal cords. So follow my lead." Yuna said before she cleared her throat.

"AHHHHH!!!" She yelled.

"W-W-WAHHHH!!" [Y/N] cried as he fell back, falling off of his chair.

"[Y/N]!! I'm didn't mean to scare you!" Yuna said as she ran to the boy sides.

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly as she helped the boy up.

"Mhm..." He said as he stood up to dust himself off.

"But hey, looks like I got a scream out of ya, so now we can continue now that your vocal cords should work better now. So try talking but more louder."

"My n-name is... [Y/N] [L/N]." The boy said clearly as Yuna clapped.

"Amazing [Y/N]! It was only your second attempt and you improved so much!" She said as she hugged him.

'Getting him to speak isn't the problem but getting him to speak to people will.' Yuna thought to herself as her smiled dropped.

"A-ah! D-d-did I do s-something w-wrong?" [Y/N] panicked as he noticed his sisters smile turn into a frown.

"No no! Not at all [N/N]! I'm just thinking that's all!" Yuna smiled again as she patted [Y/N]'s head. The boy nodded before he pulled away from the hug.

"I don't want to push you too hard, so I think this will be the end of our voice training today. But I must warn you! The more we get into it the longer the sessions!" Yuna said as she gave him a thumbs.

"Y-yes!" [Y/N] said as he put his thumbs up.

⚝──⭒─🏐─⭒──⚝

"Kageyama. How do you know [Y/N]? Like how long?" Sugawara asked as they sat on the bus driving back to Karasuno.

"Me and [Y/N] senpai have known each other since we were kids, well knew of each other. Give or take when I was four and he was five. We started talking formally in junior high. Well I did." Kageyama said as Tanaka let out a laugh at the last sentence.

"So does that mean you've seen him without his mask?!" Hinata asked as sat up on the edge of his seat.

"I have but its been so long that I've forgotten how he looked. Now evertime I try to recall the first time we met as kids I can only see him wearing that mask." Kageyama admitted before putting a hand on the back of his neck.

"How long has even been wearing that mask?" Tanaka asked as Kageyama shrugged.

"Probably since primary school to be honest." Kageyama said causally.

"THAT LONG?!" His teammates yelled in shock with the exception of Tsukishima. He found the masked boy to be interesting to say the least.

"Who cares how long he's been wearing that mask? He'll have to take it off sooner or later." Tsukishima said as he looked out the window.

"Daichi, may I ask why you told [Y/N] senpai to leave early when you found out Oikawa spoke to him." Kageyama asked as Hinata nodded. Daichi froze at the sudden question.

"You know [Y/N]! He doesn't like talking to strangers and he's been doing a lot for us all, so I let him leave early!" Daichi lied, hoping the two first years would believe him and carry on.

"That makes sense." Hinata said before sitting back into his seat.

'Thank god they bought it!' Daichi thought to himself.

"You guys should probably stop talking about [Y/N] now. It's disrespectful talking about him when he's not here." Kiyoko said as she cleaned her glasses.

"Yes Kyoko! We'll stop now!" Tanaka said as his smile grew wide.

"Hey! Sugawara, are Kyoko and [Y/N] senpai close or something?" Hinata whispered to Sugawara.

"Mhm. I believe their friendship started in [Y/N]'s first year at Karasuno. When we went to a practice match to another school."

⚝──⭒─Flashback─⭒──⚝

Kyoko had walked out the girls bathroom as she was making her way back to the gym to meet back with the team until two guys stopped.

"Hey cutie! Where are you going?" One of the guys asked. Kyoko clearly uninterested, walked by the two until he grabbed her hand, stopping her.

"Aww! Don't ignore us sugar! We just want to get to know you." And at that moment [Y/N] had walked out the men's bathroom before Kyoko pulled her arm away from the guy and hugged [Y/N].

"I'm sorry but I'm taken." She blanetly said as [Y/N] stood in her arms in confusion.

"Just go with it." She whispered as [Y/N] nodded. The boy hugged her back as the two guys frowned.

"Oh, well. It's not suprising a cute girl like you is already taken." One guy said before they walked away.

"Thank goodness you were here [Y/N]. Oh knows what would have happened if you weren't here." Kyoko said as she let go of [Y/N]. The boy gave her a thumbs up before they made their way back to the gym.

⚝──⭒─Flashback over─⭒──⚝

"Woah! So [Y/N] pretend to date Kyoko?!" Hinata said as Sugawara shushed him.

"Not so loud! Tanaka doesn't know that!" Sugawara said as Hinata laughed.

"So thats how they became friends, huh?" Hinata asked as Sugawara nodded.

"After that, Kyoko started talking to him more and if I had to say, she probably favors him like Daichi does." Sugawara said as Daichi turned around.

"Who says I favor [Y/N]?" Daichi asked as they all turn to look at him.

"It's pretty obvious." Ennoshita said.

"Yeah! That one time [Y/N] and I made a mess in the storage closet, only I had to clean it up while [Y/N] was able to go home!" Tanaka shouted as Daichi scratched his cheek with his finger.

"And that one time where he spilled one of the water bottles by accident and you slipped on the water you said it was okay but when Tanaka bumped into you, you scolded him." Sugawara said with a smug look on his face.

"Seems like he just likes [Y/N] more than Tanaka." Kageyama said.

"[Y/N] is like the teams baby. You can't be too harsh on the baby or else it'll cry." Daichi stated.

"Are you implying [Y/N] is a cry baby?" Kyoko implied.

"No! It's just that-"

"Just admit you favor [Y/N] already!" Tanaka laughed as Daichi sighed in defeat.

"They sound like a family fighting over who's the dads favorite." Hinata said as Sugawara laughed.

"I'd say that [Y/N] isn't a cry baby. But a certain third year we know, maybe." Sugawara laughed as Hinata stared at him in confusion while Daichi and Tanaka were bickering about [Y/N] being Daichi's favorite.

"Can we move on from this already!?"

"Just admit [Y/N] is your favorite!"

"Tanaka I am not gonna ask again! Enough!"

"O-okay Daichi!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 26 33
You and Suna met when Hinata suddenly invites a whole party to your house (you're a volleyball manager for karasuno) When you talked you immediately...
33.9K 689 27
"I was consumed by darkness, and I thought nothing could save me from my fate. But when you came your smile gave me the reason to keep moving on when...
891K 30.4K 69
Not many Haikyuu x male readers so i thought why not make one! Oikawa Y/N, much like his older brother, loves volleyball, not to the extent of needin...
2.1K 82 28
WARNING: Smut (alittle bit) THIS IS A REWRITE! (this was originally the first book I wrote too) Female reader is Lily (aka Y/n) Lily wants to become...