IT'S NOW OR NEVER || I-LAND |...

By LadyZinnia

Y/N is the queen of underground rap & dance battle. She's called the "BEAST KING" for a reason but no one kno... More

INTRO
CAST
CAST PT.2
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
BONUS CHAPTER [BTS]
CHAPTER 16
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
SHORT BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
HAPPY 2021
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
I-LAND 1ST ANNIVERSARY
1 YEAR
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
OPINION
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72

CHAPTER 49

5.1K 218 95
By LadyZinnia

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 6

3RD PERSON'S POV

While you, Jin, Suga, Jungkook, Jay and Hanbin are cooking, the others were jamming to the song that was playing.

While cooking, Jungkook actually can't take his eyes off of you, finding you so cute, bopping your head to the song while cooking.

"Take a picture, it last longer." Jin whispered to Jungkook, while grinning.

"I already have a lot of her pictures." Jungkook absentmindedly answered, which made Jin and Jungkook shock at the same time and look at each other.

Jin was about to say something but Jungkook immediately covered his mouth and put him into head lock, they were having a wrestling at the moment.

You and Jay look at them weirdly, Jungkook just smiled innocently, while Jin was struggling to get out from Jungkook's strong arms.

"Don't mind them, that's normal." Yoongi said patting You and Jay's shoulder and get back to cooking again.

You just chuckled and can't believe that you're witnessing their goofy side in front of your eyes that you just used to see from their shows like run bts.

"Hyung! I'll go fishing with you! Just shut up!" Jungkook whispered yelled to Jin while still holding the older one in to headlock who's face turning to red.

Jin was slapping Jungkook's arm to let him go which Jungkook did.

"I nearly died!!!" Jin protested smacking Jungkook in the head while catching up his breath.

"But you were about to tell her aren't you?" Jungkook whispered yelled with hand gestures.

"I was about to say that I have pictures of hers on my phone too!" Jin whispered protested while smacking Jungkook in the back, hearing that made Jungkook froze.

"Oh....." He said then showed his bunny smile and back hug his Jin Hyung

"Hahahaha My bad hyung!" Jungkook said while laughing so hard at his own silliness.

"You better go fishing with me! Or else!" Jin said glaring at Jungkook

"Hahaha okay! Okay, hyung! I'm sorry!" Jungkook giggled still hugging his hyung, Jin just rolled his eyes at him and laugh too, when suddenly they accidentally bumb the bottle of salt that cause a huge amount of salt fall into the pot.

They look at each other with wide eyes.

"YAH!!!" Jin and Jungkook yelled and smack each other, they start to bicker again.

While they're blaming each other and having wrestling for the second time, the clueless you took a spoon to taste what they made excitedly.

"This must be so good!!!" You whispered excitedly and was about to taste it.

Jin saw you and automatically made his eyes wide open, tapping Jungkook to look at you.

"No! You can't fool me!" Jungkook giggled, making sure that he's winning this match.

"I'm not!" Jin added panicking, holding Jungkook's face and turned it to look at your direction.

"Oh.My..." Jungkook said with his eyes slowly opening wide.

"Y/N NO!!!" Jin and Jungkook yelled panicking.

But it's too late, you already took a huge sip expecting it to be delicious.

Everyone was looking at Jin, Jungkook and you in confusion after hearing the two yelled.

Jin and Jungkook froze, waiting for your reaction.

Your smile slowly fade when the taste finally kicks in, and your eyes open wide .

You ran into the sink, opening the faucet and spit it out, placed your mouth near the faucet, running the water to your mouth.

Which made Jin and Jungkook to do a facepalm.

"Why?! Why?! What happened?" Jhope ask worriedly.

Others went to the Kitchen too.

"Y/n, you okay?" Jay said, standing beside you, rubbing your back.

Your face scrunch up and tremble from the STRONG salty taste that still lingering.

"HAHAHAHA" they laugh at you but at the same time they're worried.

"Hahaha why?" Jimin ask can't hold his laughter too.

"Pppfff What happened?" Taehyung added, biting his lips to hold his laughter.

"Oppa! What was that?! Is this a prank?" You said, looking at Jin and Jungkook, face still scrunch, while the two were still laughing their hearts out.

"Hahaha ppffff nonono It was an accident!" Jungkook said with his hand gestures.

"Ppfff hahaha Yeah! I swear it's Jungkook!" Jin said which made Jungkook turn his head at him instantly.

"Jin hyung's the one who did it!" Jungkook protested.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jhope ask in confusion

"Try it Jhope oppa." You said and pointed the pot.

They got curious and tasted it too and like you, they rush into the sink too and do the same thing you did.

"Hahahaha see I told you!!!" You said laughing at tgeir reactions too.

"Yah! You two! what did you do?!" Suga scolded Jin and Jungkook.

"IT'S HIM!!!" Jin and Jungkook said in unison pointing at each other.

"This two" RM said shaking his head, feeling so done at the two.

Jungkook was about to throw the messed up dish which made you ran to him and stop him.

"Whywhywhywhy?!" You ask.

"It's no used, so I'm throwing it." Jungkook explained, looking at you in confusion.

"No wasting food Jungkook oppa!" You protested looking seriously, holding the pot.

Which made BTS and the I-Landers laugh at your cuteness.

"Haha yeah you can't waste food, not on her watch." Sunghoon chuckled looking at you.

"Food is too precious to my twin." Sunoo giggled.

"But it tastes so bad." Jungkook defended grabbing the pot from you, like it's some kind of tug of war thing.

"Nononono I'll fix it oppa." You protested trying to take the pot from him.

"It can't be fix Y/n-yah, we don't have a choice but to throw it." Jungkook said

"Trust me! I promise! I'll make it delicious." You said trying to pursue him, you look at Suga with a face that says "please help me" which made Suga chuckled.

"Y/n's right (he grab the pot from the both of you and put it back on the stove) we can't waste food." Suga said and ruffled your hair which made you smiled widely and stuck out your tounge at Jungkook

"Yah!" Jungkook said and started to put you into headlock.

"Jungkook oppa can't cook!" You teased him

"How many times to I have to say! it was an accident!!!" Jungkook protested.

"Is it?" You added and laugh which made the others laugh too at your silliness.

"Y/n-yah!!!! Just you wait and see! I'll cook you something really delicious!!!" Jungkook said messing your hair.

"Okay!okay kids enough!" Jin said separating the both of you.

"Okay! Then let's get back to cooking!" RM clapped.

"But you're not even cooking, hyung." Jimin said looking at his RM hyung, teasing him

"You little!" RM said chasing Jimin.

Then the 6 of you went back to cooking and the others went back to do what they're doing.

V went outside the terrace to look at the view, together with Jungwon.

"Woooaaahhh it's really relaxing in here." V said and took a deep breath with his hands in his pockets.

"I agree hyung!" Jungwon said, eyes on the scenery too.

A lot of thoughts running on Jungwon's mind that he wanted to ask to his hyung.

"V hyung, can I ask you a q-question?" Jungwon ask a little bit hesitating which made V to look at him.

"Haha sure go ahead." V chuckled and patted Jungwon's head.

"Hyung.... Have you ever been exhausted?" Jungwon ask

"Exhausted? In what way?" V said, wanted the younger one to elaborate it more.

"I mean exhausted while practicing?" Jungwon said.

"Ofcourse, a lot of times actually. You know, because we practice real hard, giving our best and everything we could for our Army." V explained smilling, thinking about the smiles and cheers of their fans that make all their hard work worth it.

"To the point that you fainted?" Jungwon added, still looking at the scenery, taking their chat seriously.

"Hhmmmm yeah, we can't avoid that, because sometimes we pushed our selves too hard that our body is already at its limit... but don't do that okay! that's not really good and I admit I felt sorry at those times for my body. But now it rarely happens, we're taking good care of ourselves for us and our fans, we don't want to worry them." V said.

"But have you ever fainted and threw up blood?" Jungwon ask seriously which made V froze and look at the younger one.

"Threw up blood? Hahaha are you joking?" V said wanted to think that Jungwon is just joking.

But Jungwon stay silent and his face shows that he's serious, looking at the scenery with the thought of you.

"I-I mean if you threw up blood then that's not just a simple exhaustion, you might be really sick or something." V said, still in confusion.

"Why? Did you threw up blood?" V ask worriedly.

"Oh? Hyung haven't watched it? Maybe they cut that out. Is it safe to tell it to hyung?" Jungwon mumbled to himself

"Jungwon-ah what do you mean they cut that out?" V ask in confusion, starting to get worried and who's now serious too.

Which made Jungwon silent.

"Noon-" Jungwon said but was cut off

"V oppa! Jungwonie! Food is ready" you called them excitedly, you're standing at the door.

"Coming Noona!!!" Jungwon yelled and was about to run towards you.

"Wait! What were you saying?" V ask in confusion and held Jungwon's arm.

"Forget about what I said hyung, I'm just pranking you!!! Come on now hyung! Noona cooks the best meal!" Jungwon said and showed his Bunny smile and ran towards you.

"I'll just find another ways to know more if there's something wrong with Noona and how to help her..." Jungwon thought to himself.

V was left dumbfounded.

"I doubt that he's joking, Noon? Is it Y/n? Did something happened? What's going on?" V thought to himself seriously and who's now getting really worried.

"I don't feel good about this." V said

"V oppa! Come on!" You called him showing your bright smile.

"It can't be..." V thought to himself worriedly and went beside you putting his arms over your shoulder.

"Not this sunshine." V said looking at you.

"Why? Are you okay oppa?" You ask looking at him in confusion.

"A-ahahaha yeah! Come on! I'm excited to taste what you made!" V said showing his square smile and ruffled your hair which made you chuckled.

"I'm gonna dig more about this... I'll protect this sunshine no matter what." V thought to himself.

Author: OHMYMACAROONS!!! I've been gone for 1 MONTH?! 1 MONTH?! 😭 I'm feel so horrible! I do really apologize 😭  a lot of things happened lately, and been really busy with streaming and voting for ENHYPEN. I'm so sorry for not updating. But now really, I'm back for real 💜

40K+ reads?! 2K+ votes?! Are you guys for real?! You're making me cry 😭💜 thank you so so much for supporting this story! Don't know what to do without you guys 💜💜💜 Congratulations to all of us 🤗💜💜💜

Also MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you guys had a splendid holiday with your love ones 💜

How have you been lately? 🤗💜

Please comment and vote if
you think it's worth it 🤗
Thank you so much 💜
Spread love no hate 💜
Take care and stay safe 🤗
SARANGHAE 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
662K 31.6K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
136K 4.9K 39
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024
281K 12.7K 36
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...