him [š—ŗ.š—½]

By unbuckwitable

š™ˆš™–š™©š™©š™žš™– š™‹š™¤š™”š™žš™—š™žš™¤ š™›š™–š™£ š™›š™žš™˜ UNDER EDITING/ HIATUS More

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

21

1.7K 21 29
By unbuckwitable

the door opened and it was vinnie.

you immediately took a sigh of relief and stood in front of mattia so he wouldn't do anything.

y: vinnie, w-what are you doing here?.

V: "I was on my way to my house when I saw your car out here. thought I'd stop by and say wassup, but um clearly your busy so I'll go."

y: "how did you get in?"

v: "the lady named liz, she said you were right up here. it's fine though I'll see you later."

he turned around leaving and you flopped on the bed, because that was so stressful.

"you'll see him later?"

mattia said sitting on the edge of your bed.

"stop."

"no seriously what are y'all doing later?."

"get out."

"what?"

"mattia go back to school."

you layed on your belly and stuffed your face in the pillow.

"whats wrong?"

"nothing cmon let's go back to school."

you got up and buttoned your jeans putting your shoes on.

"I don't like how your keeping something from me."

he said shaking his head and running his hands through his hair.

the tension was very weird when vinnie came and left.

you sat in the car and didn't talk on the way back.

"y/n what's wrong?"

"nothing I promise I'm just stressed."

"then don't go to the game, let's go do something that'll clear your mind."

"see that's the thing, I can't do that."

you arrived to the school and was about to get out when mattia stopped you.

y: wha-

he kissed you and caught you off guard. god his unexpected kisses hit different.

he pulled back and a small smile formed on your face.

m: ok I'm trusting you on this one. but if you need to talk please talk to me.

you felt so fucking bad.

y: I promise I will.
you nodded

you got out and went to the last couple of classes.

the last bell rung and you went to the locker room changing into your uniform.

"your leading today."

you felt someone coming up behind you, of course you knew who it was.

y: why?

C: because jenna doesn't feel well.

y: and one of you can't lead?

C: look believe it or not she likes you. she picked you and specifically you.

you nodded and put on a fake smile.

y: ok thank you I guess.

she left and you were alone in the locker room.

once you were sure you were alone you balled.

you haven't cried in a long time, so maybe that's what it was.

you just cried hoping it would help you a bit but it didn't, instead you felt worse and wanted to rip your hair out.

"hello?"

you heard a very very soft voice saying.

you clearly wiped your eyes and looked up to see a light brown headed girl.

"oh- I'm sorry- I was getting my phone."

y: um no no your fine.

"are you ok?"

y: I'm fine thank you.

"are you sure? I mean you look like you just cried so I'm not sure you are."

you chuckled and put your hair up in a bun.

y: I'm not okay, I'm having boy problems and it's the shittiest thing ever. I feel like I'm playing one and then I feel like I'm hurting the other.

"well I have no idea who you are and I'm pretty sure you don't know me either but, it'll get better. it probably doesn't feel like it and you think the world is against you but I promise it's gonna be better then you expected you just have to give it time."

her words were really inspirational.

y: thank you, that means a lot, what's your name?

"sienna, yours?"

y: y/n.

y: well thank you sienna, I'll see you around.

s: your welcome, have a good game.

you actually smiled for real this time and grabbed your poms and your bag.

you walked out to the field and stood in your spot so you could lead the rest of the girls.

mattia was in the crowd with the boys and vinnie was playing.

vinnie was number 1

the game lasted for about 2 hours the max. everyone was tired and starting to leave including you when vinnie came up to you.

he looked so fine, he was sweating and his hair was wet, he was holding his football helmet and his mouth guard he had two black lines on his cheeks and he just looked so good.

you didn't even know you were staring when he came up to you.

v: want a picture?

y: no dumbass.
you said laughing.

he gave you a hug and he was so much taller than you.

v: make sure you wear something casual tonight.
he said winking.

y: like what?

v: like some jeans or something, no dress up.

y: hmm ok.
you said smiling and picking up your bag.

y: you looked good out there scoring all those touch downs.
you said smiling.

v: thank you, you looked pretty hot cheering.
he said biting his lip also and looking at you up and down. he was practically eye fucking you.

you smiled and rolled your eyes.
y: ok I'm gonna go home and get cleaned.

you looked at your phone and it was 7:30

v: ok I'll pick you up around 8:30
he said before getting his bag and leaving.

the rest of the girls were already walking out and you didn't need to grab anything else so you made your way home.

you took a warm shower and put on:

the time was 8:15 .
you heard your room door being knocked on so you opened it thinking liz let in vinnie.

but it wasn't vinnie it was mattia.

y: oh god.

m: wow, you really don't like me do you?

y: no I just have somewhere to be and I don't have time for whatever bs your about to start.

m: where are you going?

y: with a friend.

m: which friend?

y: mattia what the fuck? you aren't my mother you aren't my father you aren't my brother and you aren't my boyfriend. I don't know what you need to hear but you do not own me. I can hang out with different people .

m: that's not the problem, the problem is that you are playing with my feelings, it's fine if you are hanging out and talking to someone new but atleast tell me and don't make me hang on to you like a loose dog. your not gonna hurt me because you wanna hoe around or whatever the fuck you call this.

y: get the hell out.

he could tell you were mad as hell so he didn't even try to say anything else.

once he left you told liz not to let anyone in unless she let you know who it was.

he left out and soon vinnie pulled up.

you got in his car which was the same as yours just black. (Range Rover)

v: damn you look fine.

y: stop.

he chuckled and you got in the car.

y: where are we going?

v: you'll see.

vinnie smut?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.7K 35
š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜¢ š˜£š˜¦š˜µ ! š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜Æš˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜®š˜¦š˜¢š˜Æš˜µ š˜¢š˜Æš˜ŗš˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜µš˜° š˜©š˜Ŗš˜®.. š˜°š˜³ š˜„š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶? š¬š­ššš«š­šžš: šŸšŸ.šŸšŸ’.šŸšŸ— šžš§š...
47.2K 500 42
ā€¢ complete ā€¢ idk i suck at descriptions just read it and lmk what you think
83.6K 712 26
Let's say i forget ab this book sometimes. I'm not copying another mattia fanfic, my other books got deleted. Please, do not report my books, i give...
132K 3.8K 31
š­š°šØ š¬š­š«ššš§š šžš«š¬ šœšØš¦šž šššœš«šØš¬š¬ šžšššœš” šØš­š”šžš« ššš§š š¦ššš¤šž š„š¢šŸšž š›šžš­š­šžš« šŸšØš« šØš§šž ššš§šØš­š”šžš«, ššžš¬š©š¢š­ļæ½...