Fake Boyfriend || A Taekook F...

By akuma_reverie

(BOOK 1) In which Kim Taehyung is asked to be the fake boyfriend of his enemy, Jeon Jungkook, who uses him to... More

Introduction
1. Morning Dramas
2. Enemies for Life
3. Who is The Prince?
4. One Kiss
5. Fake Love?
6. The Ones I love
7. Why Him?
8. Rejection
9. A Favor
10. That's A No
11. Magic Shop
12. Dinner Time
13. My Tutor
14. I Am Gay
15. To Replace or Not?
16. Accepted
17. Glass Pieces
18. Like I Care
19. Life Is Not a Joke
20. Cakes and Croissants
21. An Untamed Beast
22. Horror Movie and Hugs
23. Vanilla and Chocolate
24. Stalkers and Ramen
25. He is My Boyfriend
26. First or Last Kiss?
27. Respect?
28. I Am Sorry
29. Sweet Night
30. The Stuffed Tiger
31. The Last One
32. What's the Password?
33. I Am...
34. Who Is The Clingy One?
35. Mission Possible...Or Not!
36. Euphoria
37. Brutal Punishment
38. Barbecue Time!
39. When The Tears Don't Stop
40. Drunken Love
41. Chocolate or Strawberry?
42. Last Night
43. Do You...?
44. Exams...Ugh!
45. The Amusement Park
46. My Mark On You
47. Feelings
48. Results Unleashed!
49. Cabin Mates
50. Drowning In Your Eyes
51. Off To Trek
52. Ghost or Zombie?
53. The Golden Sunset
54. Confess Your Feelings
55. Love And Trust
56. Not Your Baby
57. Our Blossoming Hearts
58. Fairy Lights
59. Three Days

60. Happy Endings

34.3K 1.2K 1.4K
By akuma_reverie

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Today is the day! Yippee! I wonder what he will say. Please be a yes! I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled to myself. Hey there handsome, want to go on a date? Yeet! I am so excited. I squealed with joy and hid myself under the covers. Oh gosh! My heart is legit beating faster than a...a...I don't know, but it is beating really bad.

I took out my phone and pressed on Taehyung's chat and smiled at it. My Tae baby!

Me

You know what is today😉

Tae Baby💖

Your bday?

Me

Want me to kiss you?😠

Tae Baby💖

Ohhhh!!
Three days!!!

Me

Yes! So...the answer?

Tae Baby💖

Let's meet!!!!😄

Me

Okay...where?

Tae Baby💖

That cherry blossoms park.

Me

Perfect spot
Waiting for you😘

Tae Baby💖

Wait, you are coming now?😳

Me

Yes!! 
Can't wait!!!🤩

Tae Baby💖

Okay!
I am leaving now
See you there!!!🤗

Me

Love you babe😘

Tae Baby💖

Bleh!😝

Me

Love you too!!!😜

I sighed and punched my pillow in joy. It is finally happening! I am so happy. I quickly made my hair and smoothened the creases on my black hoodie. Hot! That's me! Nope, Tae is way hotter than me. Hehe. I am crazy for him! 

If I said all of this before I fell in love with him, by now I would have slapped my face infinity times. I laughed at myself and swung the door open and saw a teary-eyed Leishi. Oh crap!

"Wh-Where are you going?" she asked me and I sighed.

"To Taehyung," I said and walked past her. 

"HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!" she suddenly yelled and I stopped in my path. I looked behind and I saw her glaring at me, "HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU!"

"What do you know?" I said and walked away.

"HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN HE DOES! JUNG—" I slammed the front door shut and sighed. That bitch! What the shit was she even talking about? I told her to shoo away and yet she comes after me. Never mind. Tae, my wifey, here I come.

I walked as fast as I could to the cherry park. The perfect spot for romantic couples. My wifey knows exactly what place to choose. I can't believe this. I am going crazy for him already. I reached the park and I looked around for him. He didn't forget did he? 

I sat on a bench and looked around, eyeing for a certain, handsome boy. I dug my hands deeper into my pocket as the cold wind sent chills all over my body. Luckily I wore my hoodie and came. It was going to rain soon as I saw the black clouds huddling above me. I hope Taehyung is wearing something warm. Look at me being a concerned husband. I am the best! What about marriage? I should ask him about that too. Hold on...WE ARE STILL STUDYING? Oh crap! When can I marry him? Ugh!

I suddenly spotted him wearing his white hoodie and I waved like a madman at him. Black and white. Made for each other. He saw me and waved back. He jogged to were I was and I got up when he stood before me. This is it. Okay Jungkook, you the top. So act cool.

"Took a long time to dress, huh?" I said and he smiled. I furrowed my brows and poked his cheeks, "So what is the answer?"

"Ah! The answer," he said and he bit his lips. Sexy. Calm down. I took a deep breath and looked at him. Looks like his mind wandered off. What is he thinking about so much? Don't tell me he wants more time? I can't wait!

"Hey!" I waved my hand in front of him and he came back to his senses, "You seemed to have zoned out."

"Oh I see. I am sorry," he chuckled and I smiled at him.

"So...what's the answer?" I smirked at him. Suddenly he leaned towards me and kissed my lips. I was startled by the sudden contact, but when I realized what was happening, I kissed him back. His arms looped around my neck while mine to his tiny waist. I am so obsessed with his waist. I pulled him closer and removed all the space between us. It's a yes! Yippee!

He pulled away and we took a moment to capture our breath. He leaned to my ears and whispered, "I love you, Jungkook." I smiled when he said that and I could feel myself blushing. Finally! Tae is mi—

"But the answer is a no." 

Crack! I froze as he pulled away from me and I could feel my lungs tighten. He-he did-did not s-say th-that! I looked at him and he seemed to be serious. It is a joke. Yes a joke.

"Yah! Taehyung! You scared me, dumbass," I chuckled and looked around to see my other hyungs who were joking around, "Oy! Jimin! Is this your idea? Sucks a lot, bro."

"Jimin is not here. It is only us both," I hear Tae mumble and I shook my head.

"No. This...this is a joke, right?" I asked him, but he looked away from my intense gaze. I went up to him and grabbed his collar and shook him, "IT IS A JOKE, RIGHT?"

"IT IS F**KING NOT!" he yelled back. I whimpered in fear as I saw him clench his fist.

"Taehyung. This isn't funny. I thought—"

"What? What did you think? That I would say yes," he interrupted me and I gulped down the lump in my throat which refused to go down. 

"You just said that you love me. Then why...?"

"We-we are not meant to be together," he said and my eyes grew wide with shock. Not...meant...to be...together? Crack!

"And what makes you think that, huh?" I asked him and grabbed his shoulder with both of my hands, "What do you mean we are not meant to be together? Tell me, Taehyung. What wrong have I done?"

"CAN YOU STOP IT?!" he yelled at me and I retaliated. He sighed and put his hands to his face, "Even though I love you, we can't be together."

"But why n—"

"Because the world doesn't accept us," he said and I could see the tears urging to fall from his glassy eyes, "Nobody accepts this. That's why...it is best to bury it away."

"No," I whispered as his words began to ring in my head and their meanings broke my heart, "No! We-we can r-run away from here. That's right! We can run away and get mar—"

"But I don't want to," he suddenly said and my lungs tightened even more. Crack! "It's over between us, Jungkook. I can't be with you."

"And why can't you?" I asked him in a stern tone. I did not come all the way here for a rejection and I very well know that he does like me. He was the fricking one who said that he likes me and now, he rejects it.

"When I said I can't, it means I can't," he looked away and sighed, "Let go of me already, Jungkook. There is no point in being with me." He turned around and started to walk away.

"TAEHYUNG!" I yelled after him and he stopped, "YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU AND YOU DO TOO! SO WHY THIS? WHY DO YOU WANT US TO SEPERATE? WHY?"

He didn't say anything and his silence caused my heart to feel more pain. Don't leave me...Taehyung. 

Taehyung turned around and he looked at me straight into my eyes, "Because we were never meant to love each other."

CRACK!

I stood there with a broken heart and a fading soul. He did not say that. I fell to my knees just as the rain drops fell on us. It was difficult to breathe with those words running around my head.

We were never meant to love each other.

Crack!

I clutched my chest and cried out my tears as he watched me like an helpless being. I crawled to him and hugged his legs.

"DON'T LEAVE ME, TAEHYUNG!" I yelled and cried onto his pants which were already soaked in the rain, "TAEHYUNG! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! DON'T LEAVE ME!"

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see Taehyung covering his eyes with his other hand. 

"My universe tells me to love you, but," he stopped as he touched my cheek, "the world doesn't want me to love you."

"No..." I whispered and shook my head as more tears burst out of my eyes, "NO! I don't care what the world thinks. I want you with me, Taehyung. We can run away. We can—

Suddenly he yanked my hands away from his legs and pushed me down.

"Good-bye, Jungkook," he said and left without another word. No...no...no...no...no...

"NO!" I cried out and punched the ground repeatedly, "God! Why? WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME? WHY DOES EVERYONE LEAVE ME?"

I kept punching the ground till my knuckles bled and my hands were numb. The pain was nothing compared to the heartbreak I was feeling right now. My heart was now broken into pieces and it pained more than anything. I cried and cried along with the rain.

"TAEHYUNG!" I screamed and pulled at my hair, "COME BACK TO ME TAEHYUNG! I LOVE YOU! I F**KING LOVE YOU! TAEHYUNG! YOU BASTARD!"

"UGH!" I buried my face in my hand and cried into it. Come back to me...Taehyung. Whoever said that life always has happy endings, f**k them. My ending was the shittiest. Taehyung...why? Why did you leave me?

*******

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I ran out of the park and sighed as the rain fell on my face. I looked up and smiled, but suddenly the tears began to pour out and mixed with the rain drops. I fell on my knees and buried my head in my hands. I still remember those words that person said before I came here.

"Leave him. It is for the best."

Are you happy now? He is broken and so am I. I clenched my hand into fists and pounded it on the hard, road till it turned red. Why? Why the heck am I so weak? I could have easily—

Jungkook. His name, his smile, his laugh, his pervy attitude...I want them all. I want to be with him, but yet I couldn't. I want to hug him, but I have to maintain my distance. 

I want him real bad and now, I don't think I can have him. I broke his heart and he probably hates me now. But, I am not giving up.

I wiped my tears with my wet sleeves and got up. I gritted my teeth and looked at the ground. I may be weak now, but when I come back, I will be stronger and will be ready to take Jungkook back.

Jungkook...wait for me till then. Wait for me to tear them down one by one.

THE END

Second book: To love or not to love

So...uhmm...DON'T KILL ME! Vote and comment if you want to and please correct any mistakes you find. Thank you guys for reading till the end. Luv you all (you guys probably hate me now...hehe...) 

/_ \

Next book: To love or Not to Love (Already published and ongoing)

Will probably publish the second book tomorrow because most of you were shocked and didn't expect this. Don't worry....even though the book has ended, the story hasn't!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.5K 28
Jimin, Taehyung and Jin are the most popular boys in college. Everyone thinks they're role models. What happens when someone threatens to let their s...
370K 19.8K 10
If there is one thing that is certain it's that Jungkook and Taehyung can't stand each other. And they keep getting into trouble because of it. At le...
6.1K 244 17
What happens when three Omegas also known Moon's Children meet their fated opposite true blood Alphas.
139K 5.6K 17
Every werewolf has a soulmate, chosen for them at birth. Levi hasn't met his yet, and at twenty-eight years old, he's starting to think that he might...