BOBOIBOY IN BNHA

By arezvrost

After defeating Retakka..BBB fell into dam of ice and he was being teleported into BNHA world.BBB meet Izuk... More

QUIRK WORLD
WHERE AM I?
HERO LAWS
PREPARATION
UA ENTRANCE EXAM
ACCEPTANCE IN UA
FIRST DAY IN UA
APPREHENSIVE TEST PART 1
APPREHENSION TEST -2
RESULT OF TEST
TIMETABLE
PREPARE OF COMBAT TRAINING
BRING IT ON
BAKU!
BATTLE
ULTI QUIRKS
SEPTUPLETS
GRANDPARENTS
MUSUBI
KI
CHILLING HUH?
WARM UP
FOR REALL!?
CAUGHT?
EARTH BATTLE PART 1
LEAF BATTLE PART 2
WIND BATTLE 3
WATER BATTLE 4
FIRE BATTLE 5
EARTH SHOKUGEKI
WHAT!?
BROTHERHOOD
CLASS PRESIDENT ELECTION
WENT TO USJ
USJ
BATTLE ZONE
BATTLE ZONE 2
BATTLE ZONE 3
FINAL BATTLE
SACRIFICE
MOTHER!

FIRE UP!

1.5K 60 20
By arezvrost

BBB POV

So Jiji went home because he wanted to have an adequate rest.I decided to see niisan training.

OH MY MILKY WAY!

Tatsumaki san just put a big boulder on Izuku back while he was doing push up.What the hell training was this.I approached at them.Izuku smiled weakly while push up.Tatsumaki just folded up her hand while monitored him.

"Eeer what training niisan doing actually?"I asked her.

"Well..this training is bout boosting up his stamina and muscles drastically.He is a vessel of OFA..so his body need to carry tremendous quirk..besides this was alternate way to cope his speed."Tatsumaki explained to me.

I gulped.I could see..Izuku biceps kinda buff bit..holy galaxy..this was amazing.

"Thats for all today.."Tatsumaki said as she lifted away the boulder on Izuku back

I helped Izuku awoke.

"Uuu my back..i guess i need massage"Izuku groaned.

"Dont worry you will be okay niisan..."I smiled.

"You know BBB even we arent blood related...i will always protect you no matter what happened"Izuku smiled.

I just smiled.

"Same on me.I dunno when i can go back but im afraid if you forget me.."I said in worried way.

"Nah..let time decide but dont worry i always remember you.."Izuku said.

He then hugged me.I nodded.

Tatsumaki smiled from far.

"You guys are inseparable.Two legendary quirk user had united..what a great reunion"Tatsumaki monologued.

"Okay kids..we are going home or you wanna go elsewhere.."Tatsumaki said to us.

"Well i wanna have walk at beach"Izuku said.

"I guess..i follow niisan"I said.

"Okay..have fun"Tatsumaki floated herself and flew away.

Both of us then had a walk at beach.Yeah its quite warm and feel fresh.The sound of ocean calm our mind.

"Wow niisan..look at your muscle...so awesome and buff"I chuckled.

"Yeah i guess so..i carry big power"Izuku said.

I agreed.

Then we heard a big explosion nearby.We shocked and without hesitation..we rushed there and we saw....

A boy with red pinkish hair was crushing a big stone with his fire punch.He jumped with joy as he destroyed maliciously!!
And..yeah niisan started to mutter again.Oh boy!

"Hey i know you there!Just come out.Im not going to hurt you"that boy said.

Wait how did he know we were here without looking at us!.Could this what Jiji said...Ki..hmm I guessed its wasnt but this advance smell sense!.

We walked towards him.He turned at us and gave a smile.I guess his age about 18 years old.He is a lean, muscular young man of average height with a slightly tan skin tone, black eyes, spiky pink-colored hair, and has abnormal sharp canines; he has a scar on the right side of his neck, hidden by his scarf.

His outfit consists of a sleeveless, gold trimmed, black waistcoat, often left open and untucked, exposing his bare chest, a gold trimmed, black cloth around his waist that reaches his knees, held by a leather brown belt with an oval-shaped silver buckle, white knee-length trousers with black ribbon ties, a thick black wristband on his left wrist, black open-toed sandals and the scale-patterned scarf 

What a classic clothes! Awesome!

"Wow you are so strong.."Izuku eyes turned into star eyes.

Oh yeah..he was in fanboying mode.

"Me Natsu Dragneel..you must be Boboiboy and Izuku right?"Natsu grinned a smile.

Wow he was so friendly.

"Yeah but how do you know our name"I asked him.

"Well i work at your Jiji farm with my others friends"Natsu said.

We nodded.

"So why are you destroying that big rock"I pointed to that destroyed rock.

He just scracthed his hair with sweatdropped smile.

"I just practice on my quirk.Sometimes I caught bad guys here with my friends "Natsu explained to us.

"Hmm it sound like vigilantes but i guess worth it because this island only place of retired pro-hero"Izuku said.

"Awesome"I gave thumb up to Natsu.

Besides..I could feel that Fire wanted to spar with him.Fire up !.

"Hey wanna spar"Fire persona asked him.

Izuku noticed.Fire!

"Owh...that interesting..lets do it"Natsu said.

"Oh boy"Izuku facepalmed.

3rd Pov

BBB then turned into Fire.Izuku moved back because he know this sparing was going to be lit a lot!.Izuku looked at Natsu..he observed Natsu quirk..fire but this fire was different than Endeavor.

"So you ready BBB"Natsu pointed to Fire.

"Absolutely yes.I could tell that your are fighter type..right"Fire emerged fire on his hands.

"You are right..man this getting interesting.Shall we"Natsu said.

"Yeah"Fire said.

So two pyros launched forward each other and gave powerful fire punches.Izuku covered his eyes with his hands.So lit and hot..and caused explosion!..luckilly their sparring near with water..

"Fire kick"Natsu gave his fire kick towards Fire but

Fire detained with his right hand.He clenched teeth.Damn Natsu quite  strong..Fire countered with fire punch at Natsu stomach.

Natsu plunged back but he managed to control himself.He smirked.

"Subarashi..this boy quite interesting"Natsu smiled slyly.

Fire exhausted bit.Well thats lot energy he used up!

"His hand combat quite impressive and his flame kinda full of determination.His flame is calm but full of destruction..well i like it"Fire monologued.

Then both of them continued with hand combat.They seem enjoyed with this.Izuku who watched their sparring couldnt believe it as two pyro user were fast.

"Look like both of them fire up"he said while jot down their quirk information in his sacred book! ..

"fiery boxing punches"Fire launched his attack towards Natsu

Izuku jawdropped.Thats deathtly attack!!!Natsu who saw the coming attack smirked as he let Fire attack hit him.

BOOM!!!

Izuku jawdropped!

"Oh my..am i overdo..gahh Earth gonna kill me"Fire gulped in panicked.

But..

They saw Natsu just smiled as he swallowed the fire like nothing.

"What the heck!!!"Fire jawdropped.

"Holy star!!"Izuku shocked.

All fire gone.

"Yare yare..this flame really delicious..oishii..my turn"Natsu said.

Fire gulped.What kind quirk was that!!..Natsu released fire explosion around him...

"Dont tell me...his energy boost by eating fire!"Izuku fast wrote on his notebook!

"Fire Dragon-Itai!!"Natsu cancelled his attack after his head being smack by a girl...

"Wendy!!"Fire and Izuku surprised.

"Baka Natsu..you know you gonna destroy this beach and might kill that boy"Wendy scolded Natsu

"Sorry..im kinda fire up"Natsu laughed

Fire turned back into BBB.He and Izuku approached towards them.

"Dont worry Wendy..we just had good sparring.Im surprise he could eat fire.Maybe we could have another match "BBB said .

"Yeah.I would love to"Natsu laughed

Wendy sighed and she healed BBB and Natsu bruise.

"Thank you Wendy"BBB said.

"So Natsu whats your quirk really are.Im curious bit"Izuku asked

"Well my quirk is Fire Dragon Slayer..lets say its alike pyrokinesis..plus I can eat fire to obtain energy"Natsu said with proud smile.

"Woah..so both of you are Elemental Dragon Slayers?"BBB  said.

"Yeah ..its quite like that. So lets have some lunch..who wanna ramen.."Wendy said.

"Me!"Natsu,Izuku and BBB said in unison.

"Yosh!"Wendy said.

Four of them went to a stall nearby...

"She is watching us right"Natsu whispered to Wendy.

"Yes.Our plan work well"Wendy replied.

👉Yo Arez here...new chapter...hope you likw it...UwU..Fire!!!!!

PLUS ULTRA!!

TERBAIKK!!!

FIRE UP!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 3K 27
"You're all I need..." [BBB Petir & BBB Daun (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the characters here. They belong to Monsta. I only own t...
22.6K 847 53
Izuku need to make Boboiboy remember back about their priceless memories...
67.7K 4.4K 48
Have you ever imagine waking up without any memories? Memories about yourself, the people you care about and your past life are all gone? Even so, yo...
32.8K 799 21
Boboiboy and his friends get trapped in an Alternate Universe. They meet an unexpected person there. They have to fight their way through to get thei...