Romantic Husband Idiot Boss...

By mahfuja_mishu

Dedicated to Pearbhi❤️ Date : (13-10-2020) - (22-12-2020) Story by : Israt Jahan and Mahfuja Mishu More

Chapter-01
Chapter-02
Chapter-03
Chapter-04
Chapter-05
Chapter-06
Chapter-07
Chapter-08
Chapter-09
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Part-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32

Chapter-20

2K 201 55
By mahfuja_mishu

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Shaan got angry and slapped Bela in front of everyone. Bela lost her balance and fell down. Her lip was also cut a little. Her eyes filled with tears.

Shaan's friend Vish came forward and said to Shaan,

Vish : Shaan, are you out of your mind? Iss tarha kisi ladki ko koi marta hai kya? And who is this girl?

Vish helped Bela to get up. She noticed that Bela's lips were cut a little. She angrily went in front of Shaan and said,

Vish : Kya hai tu? That's how you put your hand on the girl in front of everyone? Have you forgotten how to behave with girls? How did you slap a girl like this in front of everyone?

Shaan : Look Vish, don't give me lectures. You don't know what this idiot girl did to me. If you knew you wouldn't give me so many lectures. And you would tell me that what I did is right.

Vish : Come with me. (Holding Shaan's hand)

Vish gestured a girl to take Bela to a room and gave her medicine. And she took Shaan to another room.

Vish : Now you tell me. Why did you do that to that girl?

Shaan told Vish everything. Vish angrily said to Shaan,

Vish : If I had stayed in her place, I would have done the same. How could you do this to a girl for revenge? And you didn't fall in love with this girl? Shaan, this girl is very good. Aur uski face..!! Itna magical hai k uske upar haat uthana bhi bohot moshkil hai. And you slapped her like this in front of everyone? And even you are getting married with her just because you want to take revenge from her?

Shaan : Yes I did. So what? I will teach that girl a good lesson. She don't know, that day she put her leg on snakes tail. Now she will know what is Shaan Mittal. Oh dear! I haven't done anything with her yet. Just wait and watch what I do with her (He gave an evil smirk.)

Vish : Shaan ekdam accha nhi hoga mai bol rahi ho. You will not harm this girl. I won't let you do anything bad with this girl.

Shaan : Are you my friend or that girls? I thought you would help me. But see, on the contrary, you are trying to save her.

Vish : Being a girl, I'll do bad with another girl? That too when it's your fault? You know me very well Shaan. I don't do wrong with anyone and I don't tolerate injustice.

Shaan : I understand very well I can't harm Bela when you are here. So, sorry dear! Today you have to stay in this room only. Cause I had another plan for Bela which will not possible when you are with her.

Before Vish could say anything to Shaan, Shaan pushed her and slammed the door from outside. Vish called Shaan many time but Shaan didn't hear anything. When Shaan left, he told the doorman giving some money,

Shaan : Don't open the door until I say.

Saying this, he left from there and went in to the room where Bela was taken. Shaan went to the room and saw a girl giving Bela medicine. He gestured to the girl to leave. Bela got more scared seeing Shaan. She got up from her seat.

Shaan came to her and put his hand on her cheek and said,

Shaan : Bohot lagi hai tumhe, hai na?Hmm.... shayed lagi hai.

Bela's eyes were watering. She pushed Shaan with great difficulty. Shaan got angry that without saying anything else he squeezed Bela's cheek and said,

Shaan : Bohot sokh hai na tujhe mujhe thappad marne ki and push karne ki? Aaj k baad yeh himmat bhi nhi hogi.

Bela got very scared by Shaan's words. Shaan pushed her to the bed and moved towards her. Bela was begging but Shaan wasn't listening. Shaan grabbed Bela's hand and started kissing Bela's neck. Bela's eyes were watering profusely. She couldn't stand it anymore and hit Shaan on the head with a vase beside her and ran out of the room.

Meanwhile, Vish called a friend of her and her friend opened the door. As she ran to Bela's room, she noticed,

Bela ran away crying and suddenly she bumped into Vish. She saw Vish, hugged her and cried.

Vish realized what Shaan has done. She make calmed Bela down and saw Shaan walking towards Bela with his hand on his head. Vish removed Bela and went in front of Shaan, slapped him hard and said,

Vish : I have never seen an animal like you. Ek ladki k sath tune. Chi..!!

Shaan : Don't come between me and Bela at all.

Vish slapped Shaan on the cheek again and said,

Vish : Stay away from Bela. If not, don't forget Shaan what can I do.

Vish wrapped a dupatta around Bela and came to Shaan again and said,

Vish : People with small minds like you will never be my friends. After today, your friendship with me is over. And yes, if you look at Bela, I will open your eyes. Don't forget who my father is. I can give you to the police now if I want. But it will hurt your parents so I left you like this time. But not next time. I hope there is no need to say what I can do.

Shaan got very angry then a friend of Shaan stopped him. Vish took Bela to Bela's house and told Bela's uncle Alekh everything. Alekh loves Bela very much. After hearing everything from Vish, he slapped Rohini.

Alekh : Teri itni himmat? You did this to my Bela for a little money.

Rohini : Yes I did. I can't take this burden anymore. She ate her parents in her childhood and now she is burning my family. I will not keep her in my house for another moment.

Alekh : This is my house and Bela's too. If you want to go, then go. But Bela won't go anywhere.

Alekh got very angry, Bela cried a lot and said to Alekh,

Bela : Chachu please, don't let chachi go. I will leave. Please stop chachi. Chachu, I don't want any problem between you for me.

Alekh tried to convince Bela but Bela insisted. That's why Alekh took Bela to Mahir's house and left her there. Alekh told Bela, not to tell anyone about this. And Bela didn't say anything to anyone.

Flashback ends

Currently,

Bela send Sumitra there and she went to her room and stood on the balcony. She was very scared. She didn't know why but she was thinking that again Shaan will do something with her to take revenge. But she couldn't imagine what Shaan would do.

Bela : Kuttey..!! Devil..!! Nigerian Anaconda..!! Maan toh karta hai iss devil ko cut k kima banao aur billi ko khailaw.

Here, Mahir asked her mother about Bela, her mother said Bela wasn't feeling well so she went to her room. Mahir went to the room and saw that Bela wasn't in the room. He understood that maybe Bela was on the balcony. And so it was. Bela was on the balcony. He stopped in front of the balcony.

Bela : Maan kar raha hai uss devil ko pair (tree) mai latka k jharu se maru.

Mahir smiled a little. He thought that Bela was scolding him for not telling him in the morning.

He hugged Bela from behind. Every touch of Mahir is very familiar to Bela. She realized that this was Mahir.

Bela : You?

Mahir put his hand on Bela's stomach and put his chin on her neck. Bela was shocked by Mahir's actions and she shivered. Mahir rubbed his nose around Bela's neck and whispered in Bela's ear,

Mahir : Tumhari dimag mai aisi faltu k batein kaha se ati hai? And you will beat your husband with a jharu? You have such great courage?

Bela got scared and said,

Bela : I....I.... didn't.... te....tell you

Mahir : Wh....Why....didn't.....you tell me Madam? (Mahir said mischievously)

Before Bela could say anything, Mahir removed her hair from Bela's neck and kissed her on the neck.

Mahir : I'm sorry.

Bela : Why?

Mahir : I didn't tell you in the morning while going. That is why you are angry on me and thinking of beating me with a broom. Right?

Bela didn't understand what to say. She started blushing by Mahir's actions. Mahir turned her towards himself, put his hand on her cheek and kissed her cheek gently. Bela closed her eyes.

When Mahir was about to kiss Bela's lips, Shaan knocked on the door. Mahir left Bela and looked back and saw Shaan. Bela got very angry seeing Shaan.

Bela : Iss kuttey ko ane k liye aur koi time nhi mila? Maan toh kar rahi hai iss Shaan k bacche ko balcony se dhakka maro..... Scroundrel..!!

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 7.9K 46
"I can't love her, it's impossible to do so. My heart is with divya.... my heart beats in her name" Mahir said "He's a pervert, cheater, idiot. He tr...
44.3K 3.3K 20
A short story of behir..
181K 10.1K 45
Short story, love story ❤❤
15.3K 1.2K 16
read to know 😘😘