๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ , drea...

By blazingIemotion

E D I T I N G....โœ๏ธ โ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ?โž Blinking my eyes from the glare. I soak in... More

แด˜ส€แด‡๊œฐแด€แด„แด‡: Welcome
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1: Where Am I?
เน‘หŠเซข ๐™ธ๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š€๐šž๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ: ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ โ‹†ยธ*เณƒโ˜
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2: Who Are You?
เน‘หŠเซข ๐™ธ๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š€๐šž๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ: ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ โ‹†ยธ*เณƒโ˜
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3: Raiding
เน‘หŠเซข ๐™ธ๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š€๐šž๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ โ‹†ยธ*เณƒโ˜
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4: It's a Zombie Apocalypse
เน‘หŠเซข ๐™ธ๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š€๐šž๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ: ๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š› โ‹†ยธ*เณƒโ˜
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5: Awkward Introductions
เน‘หŠเซข ๐™ธ๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š€๐šž๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ: ๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ โ‹†ยธ*เณƒโ˜
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6: Mining and Planning
เน‘หŠเซข ๐™ธ๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š€๐šž๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ: ๐š‚๐š’๐šก โ‹†ยธ*เณƒโ˜
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7: Into The Unknown
เน‘หŠเซข ๐™ธ๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š€๐šž๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ: ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— โ‹†ยธ*เณƒโ˜
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8: Slow Down
เน‘หŠเซข ๐™ธ๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š€๐šž๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ: ๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š โ‹†ยธ*เณƒโ˜
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9: It's Not A Competition
เน‘หŠเซข ๐™ธ๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š€๐šž๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ: ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ โ‹†ยธ*เณƒโ˜
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10: Heatstroke
เน‘หŠเซข ๐™ธ๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š€๐šž๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ: ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š— โ‹†ยธ*เณƒโ˜
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11: Saturated Flowers
เน‘หŠเซข ๐™ธ๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š€๐šž๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ: ๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— โ‹†ยธ*เณƒโ˜
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12: Swim Fishy Swim
เน‘หŠเซข ๐™ธ๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š€๐šž๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ: ๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ โ‹†ยธ*เณƒโ˜
เน‘หŠเซข ๐™ธ๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š€๐šž๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โ‹†ยธ*เณƒโ˜
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14: The Darkside
เน‘หŠเซข ๐™ธ๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š€๐šž๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ: ๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โ‹†ยธ*เณƒโ˜
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15: That's Enough Enderballs
เน‘หŠเซข ๐™ธ๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š€๐šž๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ: ๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โ‹†ยธ*เณƒโ˜

แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13: Replacement

2.1K 112 52
By blazingIemotion

Where is lava?- Sapnap is on a Donkey.

- GeorgeNotFound.

Fresh moonlight grows above, illuminating perfect spheres of water upon its fine green wands. With fading clouds, the chilly night already feels as if it has a touch of magic, as if anything may happen.

Which in this worlds case is always true.

The walk ahead is midnight under the cloud, yet beyond is the dusk. Even though our eyes may only see one step at a time, we stride on, eyes wide and giggling at the approaching monsters that once kept us in such fear. For this expedition for enderpearls, it was far easier to scavenge than to mine.

We started our walk by following the open spaces through the woods. The ground was smooth under our shoes, the light of the rising moon filtered by the tree foliage on each side of the trail.

I held tightly onto the corner of Sapnap's shirt as he lead me through the dark woods. Screwing Sapnap's shirt tighter into my hand I flip up George's glasses to rest atop of my head so I could actually see ahead of me.

We had finally reached a clearing in the forest. The trees trunks were sombre brown with sable cracks following the bark. No mobs to be seen, other than several stray sheep nearby, picking at the grass peacefully.

Why did Dream have to leave me with the two boys that carry on like and old married couple? Even given just a script of their conversation, with no context or voices, you would know they were boys.

"George, can you move? You're blocking the view." Sapnap squeezed George's shoulders and he shoves him aside.

"I am the view!"

Yet from the dialogue that followed it was clear that no offence had been taken, quite the contrary. They enjoyed the banter, the witty and not-so-witty put-downs. They teased and jibbed one moment and discussed team strategy the next, taking one another seriously and giving well thought responses. "Dream should have at least three pearls by now. We could find some Enderman before we even reach him."

But the sensible talk could never last too long, like it was scheduled by an egg timer. Soon the hilarity would start all over again.

A loud barking travelled through the woods, from nowhere comes a wolf appears before us; playful and quick, galloping over the blocks towards the random sheep standing off beside us.

I really wanted to see if we could tame mobs, I had the sudden urge to have another companion with me, "Sapnap."

"Yeah?" He hums boredly, picking up the wool and raw mutton the wolf had left behind.

"Do you have any bones?" I smiled and wandered over to George who was calming zoned out, staring at the wolf.

The wolf was exceptionally pleased with himself. He jumped around attacking the panicked sheep.

"Yeah, I do. Why? You want to grow more trees?" Sapnap chuckled, tossing me eight bones.

"No, Sapnap. I want to tame the wolf!" I took his bones and marched off to where the wolf was supposed to be, but wasn't. George was missing too. "George?"

At the call of his name George emerges from behind a tree, "Yeah?"

"Where's the wolf?" I question, peering over his shoulder and checking either side of of him.

George gives me a puzzled look and points to a random tree, "Pretty sure it went somewhere over there."

I exhale and rush off in the direction George suggested, not noting my whereabouts like I usually do. Taking random lefts and rights following the deepened sounds of a wolf's bark, further and further away from Sapnap and George's eyes.

Lucky for me, I was able to find the wolf; it might not be the same one but it's a potential companion for certain. Pulling the bones Sapnap handed to me from my half filled inventory, I beckoned the wolf over.

With an elevated step over the grass blocks the grey canine, one small enough to fit in the arms of a child approached me cautiously. At first he is curious, then as I crouch there is a chirping-bark. "Hello, it's okay. I've got some bones for you." The dog comes closer to my outstretched hand and, after a few sniffs, gives a lick. "Kisses... why... thank you."

I tap the wolf with my outstretched bones and hearts grow from above him once he is sat down patiently at my feet.

Y/u/n has earned the achievement [Best Friends Forever]

。゚•┈୨☁୧┈•゚。

After I had completed my mission and gained a new fur baby, the realisation finally set in stone. I didn't know where I was. I didn't know how I got there, or how I was going to get out, all I knew was that I was lost!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
<Sapnap> Y/u/n u dead?

<GeorgeNotFound> Where did you go?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

I was surprisingly calm, I held my sword out ahead of me, my heart pounded quietly in my chest. My new dog and I wandered in random directions in the forest that looked somewhat familiar. He was great company and motivated me to continue so I could show my new pet off to the boys.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
<Sapnap> Y/u/n u dead?

<GeorgeNotFound> Where did you go?

<Dream> did you guys lose Y/u/n???

<Dream> You had 1 job. 1 job!

<GeorgeNotFound> No

<Sapnap> it's George's fault he was with her last. :/

<GeorgeNotFound> no
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

The chat was travelling fast as the boys finally acknowledged my absence. I debated ignoring them or replying. I could practically see them running up and down blocks, trying to find me in a messy rush. I heave out a drained breath and laugh to myself. Idiots.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
<Sapnap> Y/u/n u dead?

<GeorgeNotFound> Where did you go?

<Dream> did you guys lose Y/u/n???

<Dream> You had 1 job. 1 job!

<GeorgeNotFound> No

<Sapnap> it's George's fault he was with her last. :/

<GeorgeNotFound> no

<Y/u/n> thanks for your concern guys. :|

<Y/u/n> i'm fine. send your coords, one of you
─────────────────────────────
/_
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

I warm tingle settled on my stomach, it felt nice being missed. But I knew i'd have to find them soon to contribute to their ender pearl grind. Assuming their together and were already in the process of finding pearls I could just go to them since I haven't come across a single hostile mod yet, just ton of sheep and cows that I can kill in the meantime.

We'll need plenty of supplies to slay the dragon, and food between four people will require a lot of murder.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
<Dream> You had 1 job. 1 job!

<GeorgeNotFound> No

<Sapnap> it's George's fault he was with her last. :/

<GeorgeNotFound> no

<Y/u/n> thanks for your concern guys. :|

<Y/u/n> i'm fine. send your coords, one of you

<GeorgeNotFound> -235 68

<Dream> 2 99

<Sapnap> -227 68

<Y/u/n> I SAID ONE OF U
─────────────────────────────
Sapnap you're practically beside George._
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Now, I'm so bored I could cry. I wandered off so far that I'm pretty much located closer to Dream than Sapnap and George.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
<Sapnap> it's George's fault he was with her last. :/

<GeorgeNotFound> no

<Y/u/n> thanks for your concern guys. :|

<Y/u/n> i'm fine. send your coords, one of you

<GeorgeNotFound> -235 68

<Dream> 2 99

<Sapnap> -227 68

<Y/u/n> I SAID ONE OF U

<Y/u/n> Sapnap you're practically beside George.

<Y/u/n> screw you guys. you want me. come find me -2 67
─────────────────────────────
/_
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

I squat down underneath the protection of an oak tree with my new companion sat waiting beside to me. I run my hand along the dogs pixelated coat and squish his face between my hands, "Aren't you so cute?" I toss the dog a few spare steaks from my inventory, since it's tail hung so low. Holding back yawns and fighting against the urge to fall asleep from the boredom, I waited.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
<Y/u/n> screw you guys. you want me. come find me -2 67

<GeorgeNotFound> Guys... I have serious question.

<Sapnap> what George?

<GeorgeNotFound> How many hearts do you guys have each?

<Dream> i have full health

<Sapnap> same heree

<GeorgeNotFound> No

<GeorgeNotFound> i mean your number of hearts. how many do you have??

<Sapnap> 10. in minecarft you get 10 hearts george.

<GeorgeNotFound> then why do I have 9?
─────────────────────────────
What?_
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Hehehehee, I'm faster than you guys!

- Sapnap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 182 18
It's hard to watch the love of your life spiral into darkness, it's even harder when you cant help. After Oliver's death, he watches over his boyfrie...
34.2K 618 64
I drew this! ^ with one of those crappy 6 in 1 multicolor pens. Dream x reader (SHE/HER PRONOUNS!!) Y/n finds herself in a interesting situation. She...
48K 1.2K 21
[Being Rewritten] "Nothing makes sense in this world. I respawn, no matter how many times I die. It's boring. Other than this boy. He's adorable, kin...
120K 4.5K 40
what happens when the camera isn't on? through a screen, we don't know very much about the people we've come to know and love as our comfort streame...