Harith and The Magical Vessel

De TheHarleyVance

The Moniyan Empire has been warned with a suprised attack, but Silvana has an idea that can save everyone. Ha... Mais

Authors Note
Back on Journey
A Journey set for Two
Bird Trap
A way to Serenity
Riddle me this
Snap out of it
Dreams or Warnings?
Closer to Destiny
The light in the Mountains
Don't let them hunt you
I will protect you
The Land of Invention
Let the Wind Make the Way
The boy who's like Wind
The Show must go on!
The Fearful Southern Seas
Ask the sea for mercy!
Don't fall into Depression
Family Matters
No more Mist
Enlightenment
Path to the Oasis
Wasted Time
Yet Another Cave
Tragedies
The betrayed Queen
Second Chances
The Real Face
The boy who's like Fire
Collateral Damage
The Abysmal Storm
Re-encounter
The Prophecy
The Secret Elemental Lunar Orb
**Map of the Land of Dawn**
Lost Soul
Restoring Memories
Celestial Palace, on Guard!
Orbs United

Mixed Feelings

233 11 13
De TheHarleyVance

Harley's pov

(opens eyes slowly) umm... what... happened? (looks around and starts to get into a sitting position) Where am I? (caresses his head) My head hurts a lot... (widens eyes in fear) Harith! (looks around desperately) Harith! Where is he?! Oh, no... what is this place? (gets up and walks around) There's no exit... (yells Harith's name) I'm alone... and... (teary eyes) I lost him... I lost him again... (crouches and lets a couple of tears fall) I can't believe it; this can't be happening again ... The last thing I remember is ... Harith was hurt ... but... he stopped walking abruptly, why was it? (recalls the phrase from the book) no ... no ... it can't be ... I caused him that bad coordination at the Wind Fort ... what an idiot I am ... I should never have paid attention to that book ... Harith is my most faithful friend ... and I have betrayed him ... and now ... now he's not here (cries but realizes) There was someone ... yes ... I remember that, there was someone just when I closed my eyes. I don't quite remember who he was ... or what he was like. (investigates the area) There doesn't seem to be anyone here, this is wrong ... (yells Harith's name) no answer ... no answer ... Why is there no answer?! (sniffs) NO! I have to be strong, for Harith ... for the Land of Legends ... they are trusting us, and I cannot fail, not now that we are so close to getting everything. (listens to a few steps) Someone is coming ... get ready Harley ... it's just one enemy and now you have an assistant with you, the hand will be of good help. (He turns ready to attack but is surprised) What ... but ... I heard some footsteps approaching ... I can't be going crazy ... (chuckles nervously).

... - Hey, buddy, I'm down here.

Harley - Huh...? (looks down) Ah!

... - Calm down, I'm not an enemy, the name's Barats. I was the one who saved you from dying out there in the Wind Fort.

Harley - Oh... Barats... Thank you so much! (shows gratitude) Umm... was there...

Barats - A cat with you? Yes, don't worry, my pet Detona is looking over him, he did get very injured, but he has more injuries, like old ones. Walk with me. (walks towards Detona and Harith)

Harley - Injured... from old ones... (frowns) Yes... It is all my fault... (follows Barats)

Barats - Is it? Why is that?

Harley - He is always protecting me... and he gets most of the damage every time something horrible happens.

Barats - Are you two friends?

Harley - Yes... he is a very good friend of mine... (sadly smiles)

Barats - Hmm... That's nice, having friends besides your pets. I also have a friend very dear to me, his name is Claude.

Harley - Claude? (surprised) I know him.

Barats - (laughs) You've seen Claude? Little fella still owes me 500 gold!

Harley - (laughs) I don't really know him; he is the boyfriend of my school friend.

Barats - Here we are, Detona, leave them alone. They have things to talk about.

Detona - !!!

Harley - Wait... what?

Barats - You think you were saying all of those things in your mind? I think the least you can do is tell him what you have done. If he really is a good friend of yours.

Harley - ... (speechless)

Barats - I'll take you both to the Wind Temple when he wakes up. (gets on top of Detona and leaves)

Harley - (looks at Harith) ... (gets near him and starts caressing his hair) I'm so sorry, Harith... this is all my fault.

Harith - (moves ears)

Harley - (blushes) Harith...? Are you waking up? ... (sighs) I did something bad... but I'm not sure if it was that... the book you gave me, it might have done something really bad to you, but I'm not sure. (looks at him) Please... Harith, wake up. (lays next to him and embraces him) Please... tell me it's not over yet... we are so close... (closes his eyes) please, wake up... (light starts to emit from Harley and transfers to Harith's body and disappears)

Harith - (opens eyes slowly and blinks several times)

Harley - (embraces stronger) I need you... you stupid stray cat...

Harith - (widens eyes and blushes) ... (embraces Harley back and kisses him)

Harley - !!! (pushes him away) What the hell!? (slaps him and gets away rapidly) Why would you kiss me?! Are you nuts?! Are you an idiot!?

Harith - Ouch! (gets into a sitting position) I'm sorry! I don't know why I kissed you, it just happened!

Harley - NO! You just don't accidentally kiss someone! You have to do a lot of things to get close to the person!

Harith - On my defense, you were the one near me, I just embraced you!

Harley - Are you really making me the bad guy here!?

Harith - I never said you were the bad guy, but you were embracing me really hard... and you said you needed me... so I... I got emotional.

Harley - (turns around blushing) Get the hell up! You stupid stray cat! We have a mission!

Harith - We should talk about this... (smiles and gets up)

Harley - (turns around and gets near him) Let's get one thing straight... We are only together in this mission because queen Silvana told us to, and we have a duty to save the Land of Dawn. Don't get any wrong ideas!

Harith - You can at least admit that you like me. (teases) I see how you look at me... and the way you talk to me when you think I'm not listening... (smirks)

Harley - I don't know what you are talking about, I don't like you (emotionless) besides, I like someone else already.

Harith - Tsk... Whatever... it's not like you're my type anyway.

Harley - (annoyed) ... We should go look for Barats... follow me.

Harith - Barats?

No one's pov

While in an awkward situation with each other, Harith and Harley followed Detona's footsteps. They were able to find Barats, who was feeding his pet. Once the two were there, they began to talk to Barats and explain why they should go to Wind Temple. Understanding the plan and what was happening in the Land of Dawn, Barats joined them to be able to lead them to the temple through the strong currents of winds. The adventurers climbed onto Detona's back and began the march towards the temple. While they were out of what appeared to be Barats' hideout, they both observed Barats and noticed that he covered himself from the nose down, they decided to do the same and take cover while they reached the temple. Harith kept staring at Harley, trying to make eye contact, but Harley ignored him at all times as he blushed without Harith noticing.

They finally reached the entrance to the Wind Temple. They both got off and thanked Barats. He told them that he would pick them up in 24 hours to take them back to the city. Then he left them; Leaving their differences behind at the time, they decided to look at each other and confirm that the next step was to enter the temple and just wait for what might be inside it. When they stepped onto the Wind Temple, they were able to remove the excess clothing from around their faces, breathe a little air, but to their surprise the air was heavy. It could be because of all the wind outside that did not let the oxygen stay as it was supposed to. It was not that difficult to be there, they just had to be careful when making some kind of sudden movement, like one of a fight, taking a breath would be a bit difficult for them. Harley took out the Wind Temple book and began looking for the indicated pages to be clearer about the indications of what they needed to do and where they should go. Meanwhile, Harith was just looking around his surroundings and using his keen senses to listen for any kind of threat that might appear. The wizard, still annoyed with Harith, approaches, and tells him, dryly, that they must follow this path for at least a few kilometers. They begin to walk and take a closer look at the temple inside. They were surprised with all the drawings on the walls, they seemed as if they were telling the story of some boys. As they passed through the temple, they kept looking at the drawings and noticed that one of the boys was already grown up, but the other no longer appeared in the other drawings ahead. Everything seemed to be very easy inside the temple. They didn't even notice the bad vibes, there was nobody near the temple, outside or inside of it. It was very strange, they were both a little scared, they did not expect it to be that easy, although the least they thought was that they were sure, probably something worst awaited them at some point when they were so confident.

As they walked through the Wind Temple, they could feel the strong breeze from afar, they looked at each other and knew that they should follow that path. Clearly, Harith knew that something would happen, the aura that he perceived from afar was not evil, but it was not one to be neglected either, it was a powerful aura. Protecting Harley, he stands in front of him and begins to walk slowly, even if they were upset, he would not let anything happen to the young magician. After all, they both knew that Harley had to be protected at all costs in order to save the Land of Legends. A flushed redhead kept looking down as he walked behind his partner, he felt ashamed for the argument they had hours before. Although he felt his heart start to beat faster as he looked up Harith's shoulder. He could only see his hair and half of his face when it turned a little to make sure he was okay. Suddenly, Harith stops walking, puts his hand in a horizontal position trying to protect Harley, while looking around, the winds were already hurray, and these made both adventurers notice the stairs that were in the distance. Even more flushed, the magician was firmly grabbed by the hand and began to chase Harith, he was determined to climb those stairs, but not to lose his mission partner again.

The largest door they had seen so far was located in front of them. Everything seemed to be quiet, absolutely nothing was felt around them, but Harith showed a face of despair, behind that door there was immense power. He tried to approach the door but stopped by the pressure he had on his hand; the magician was still holding it. As he looked at Harley, the magician kept opening his eyes in amazement and quickly released his hand and began to look at other objects around him. A smirk was his response to such a childish reaction, but he couldn't worry about it right now. Just as he approaches and tries to open the door, Harley stops him and tells him to come closer, he shows him other drawings of the same young man.

Harley - You think this man is still alive?

Harith - These drawings don't seem fresh... maybe they have been here for a couple of years, but no more than that. There is a possibility that he is still alive.

Harley - Does that mean... that the other one might not...?

Harith - (gets hit by a heavy wind pressure) Wow... the pressure here is heavier than down there...

Harley - (keeps observing the drawings and whispers) He manipulates... the wind? (confused)

Harith - Shall we go to the door? We don't have much time... Barats is coming... (grabs the chronometer from Harley's pants)

Harley - (panics) Oh my, Lord!!! What are you doing!? (blushing)

Harith - (chuckles) Relax, I'm just grabbing the chronometer, we still have 13 hours, but we need to see what is waiting for us inside and then come back all the way downstairs and to the entrance of the Wind Temple. (walks to the door)

Harley - (gulps) Yeah... Let's get going... (walks with Harith but looks at the drawings with the corner of his eyes)

He tries again to open the door and this time he succeeds; he opens it slowly and prepares for any kind of attack that may come from any direction. When both are inside and a gust of wind hits the door causing it to close roughly and when they check to get out it is locked, so they continue their march forward. They decide to take a closer look at their surroundings and can see different stairs leading to different rooms. In one of the rooms it is observed how visible winds of different colors come out, with fear, both adventurers climb the stairs and carefully look out to see who or what is the cause of these colorful winds. To their surprise they saw a young man with white hair with silver highlights, eyes as yellow as the gold shining from the walls and a muscular figure. Harith was very careful when trying to withdraw, but he did not give Harley time to think and he, scared, used his magic to appear right in front of the young man's throne. Looking nervously at the young man, he recoiled until he touched the wall, but he could not get closer because he could fall. Harley couldn't move, even if he tried, that was when the young man started chuckling and stared at him.

... - Hmph, you can no longer move. Don't even try. Once you are under the power of Vale, there is no escape.

To be continued.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

54.1K 1.3K 18
▎ collection of oneshots. ▎ status: completed. ▎ mobile legends fic. ー [ 15; tiny troublemaker | snippet ] He didn't want to say this, but he knew th...
2.3K 149 18
Over the years the land of dawn has been a rather peaceful place with its fair share of crimes but that changes when a feline trio begins to rise. T...
17.3K 479 12
(WARNING: Cringe! I made this when I was a newbie writer and I suck at writing back then so prepare for the cringe) "What if I told you that I like y...
47.5K 2.8K 55
"Now tell me, why do it?" "You're all I have left." DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS NOR THE PICTURES I USED IN THIS STORY.