Abnormal →𝙆𝙏𝙃

By moonchiiild_

Twin brothers; One is normal and the other is claimed to be abnormal. Sharing a name and a face was proving t... More

A human of their own
1|Midnight Visit
2|Who are you?
3|That Boy
4|Bully
5|Sorry
6|Dinner, well spent
7|The good-looking chef
8| Oh, the heat
9|Swim and Slip
10| Stranger Danger
11|His twin
12|V
13|Missing hour
14|Sparked emotions
15|Iris
16| Old memories
17| Beautiful
18| Oop, the proposal
19| Dinner served
20| Bro, help
21| Are we dating
22| How to kiss
23| The Gift
24| Dating
25| Imperfect date
26| Talk of the town
28|Carbonara
29| Mine
30| Paint me
31| Touch me
32| Jealousy
33| Apology
33.5| First Time
34| Housewarming
35| Price of a kiss
36| Goodbyes
37| Break in
38| Road trip
39| The offer
40|Four obstacles
41|Jung Hoseok
42| Kim Seokjin
43| Min Yoongi
44| Kim Namjoon
45| Broken homes
Final: End or Beginning
V: Accidently, father (1)
V: Cookies & Creams(2)

27| Forbidden

8.8K 797 268
By moonchiiild_

Forbidden

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Taehyung never felt so perplexed after seeing your chocked self. Did he say something wrong? Why were you acting like you've never heard of the word? Was it not normal for couples to be involved in sexual activities? Questions whizzed in the male's mind in complete confusion. However, all he knew was he was excited to move all of his belongings to your dorm again.

You were walking with him through the corridor, which for some odd reason seemed longer than usual. Taehyung wanted to meet your mother officially so you were taking him to her.

Your mother came for the yearly meeting assembly every parents have to attend in the university, which is ran by the dean himself. Your mind completely slipped the fact that she was going to arrive today as you were so busy confronting Taehyung.

"What if your mother doesn't like me?" You hear him ask.

"Don't be silly! Of course, she will like you!"

"She saw me hurting you-"

"Tae, for the 100th time, it was a misunderstanding." You confirm. You turn to face him and place your hand against his cheeks. Tiptoeing, you place a lingering kiss against his cheeks. "Just be yourself."

You see your mother sitting inside the cafeteria. "Hey, mum!" You greet. The woman gets up before enclosing your body around her motherly touch. "Now that I can greet you properly when you are not a threat to my boyfriend!" You wheeze.

She rolls her eyes, before hugging Taehyung, who seemed to be slightly uncomfortable at the touch but remained quiet, "I was simply trying to protect you! Hey, Taehyung!"

"Hello, Mrs Lee." You witness Taehyung bowing.

He was nervous, you could tell. You both take a seat infront of your mother. The lady, on the other hand, was very excited. "So, Mr Kim." Your mother sternly begins.

Taehyung gulps, feeling intimidated than ever. It takes six seconds for your mother to break her cold persona and begin to laugh insanely loudly. "OMG! I'm sorry! It was a dream of mine to interrogate Y/n's boyfriend like this! I'm so excited!" The woman who's twice your age began to laugh like a child. You only could facepalm, afterall she was more dramatic than you.

"Mum!" You scold, "Stop doing it!" You nervously chuckle, "You're making Tae nervous!"

"Tae, ignore her, she's a child. I'm meant to be the mum in our relationship." You state, earning a look from your mother. You stick a tongue out childishly to your mum.

"That's impossible. Only the birth giver is the mother." Taehyung states matter-of-factly.

Both you and your mother blink twice in complete silence. You giggle, should've known that it was coming. "Here, madre, this is my boyfriend!" You say as a joke and watch your mother wheeze hysterically. Seeing her laugh, you begin to laugh along, leaving a clueless Taehyung between.

Taehyung could see the genetic resemblance the way you both snort so effortlessly.

Taehyung was unaware of what to do, he was even unsure if your mother liked him or not. He wished he could read the face value of the situation. However, he's assuming everything is fine as you seemed to be happy so far.

"You know I really-"

You heard a random scream coming towards the cafe. When you all turn to face the door, you see V coming while running breathlessly. "Oh, wow? Twins?" Your mother asks, surprised.

You shared with your mum everything about Taehyung except the fact about his family or V. You managed to dodge any questions related to his family so far. You didn't want to tell your mother something that is so personal to Taehyung. It wasn't your place to gossip about his late mother or his evil family.

She disliked when you hid something from her because usually when you did, that only meant you were doing something against her liking. "Y/n, I didn't know Taehyung had a brother?"

"Ah!" You try to brush it off. "Must have slipped off my mind, you never ask about his siblings!"

Your mother seemed to buy that excuse thankfully. V greets the woman before turning to Taehyung. "You need to go from here. Dad is here." V warns. You close your eyes in defeat, now your mum will definitely question.

"Oh no," Taehyung himself didn't want any unnecessary drama occurring, so he gets up without having to be told twice, "I'm sorry, Mrs Lee. I must go."

"Huh? Why? Is everything okay?" Mrs Lee questions.

Please don't say anything Tae, please don't! You mentally chant.

"My father is here whom I don't share a very good relationship with." Taehyung honestly answers. You squeeze your eyes shut, mentally crying your eyes out.

Unlike Taehyung, V quickly picks up your devastated expression. He eyes you, questioning you what the hell was going on and you return the gaze of his with a shake of your head.

Your mother on the other hand, looks at you, demanding answers. "Okay, we will see you some other time. I have an important thing to discuss with my brother, kindly excuse us." V thankfully diverts your mother's attention to him and politely talks.

Your mother returns the gesture kindly, "Ah, no worries. It was lovely meet-"

Your mother was cut off once again as another source of deep voice grumbled behind you. You spin to see Mr Kim himself, standing with another male, perhaps his uncle? Fuck my life.

"What a surprise. Look who's here." He comments. You turn to your mother to trace any discomfort but before you could stop her, the cheerful lady walks to him to introduce herself.

"Hello, you must be Mr Kim. I'm Y/n's mother, Mrs Lee." She offers her friendly hand to shake.

"And we need to care because?" The older Kim, which you assume is Taehyung's uncle speaks up.

Your heart broke when you saw Taehyung's father not accepting your mother's friendly gesture and instead insult her, "I don't take anyone's hand."

"Dad!" V spoke up whereas Taehyung looked hurt himself. "That's not how you speak to someone!"

"Ah," Mrs Lee smiled weakly before coming to you.

"You need to stop hanging out with people like this! You've already ruined our family name enough." The uncle carries on spitting. Your mother wasn't the one to keep quiet, so she raises her arms to snap back.

However, before she could utter, "I'm going to the meeting." Mr Kim dismisses everything, before turning his heel and exit the cafe along with his snarling brother.

"I'm very sorry, Mrs Lee." V bows in apology before nudging Taehyung to speak up. "Say sorry!" He whispers.

"Why should I apologise? Father is the one who should apologise." Even though you knew Taehyung did not mean any sort of disrespect, but his tone definitely came out as very arrogant to your mother.

"Tae-" V stops himself before he lost to his temper. He signals you before dragging his brother away from your mother.

"Mummy..."

"Don't speak to me, Y/n." Your mother looks like she was near tears. She felt humiliated and defeated by Mr Kim as well as Taehyung. "I don't expect anything from them. But you? You hid stuff from me, didn't you? It was on purpose."

"Mum, that's not it, Taehyung is very sweet..."

"I saw it." She sarcastically implies. "Your sweet boyfriend was very kind to me just a minute ago, letting his brother speak up against his dad even though his dad insulted his girlfriend's mother."

"Mum! You know about Tae! He struggles to express-"

"I knew that. But what I can see is that you probably were very biased with your description." She speaks.

Before you could speak, she stops you once again. "The meeting I came to attend is going to start now. I will talk to you after I'm done with the meeting. So you better show me by that time, why I should be happy with you being with Taehyung." She announces before leaving you with your thoughts.

You check your wrist watch, you exactly had two hours to think of possible excuses and reasons for all this.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Time Skip

You grab V's hand to drag him away from the auditorium where the meeting was happening. "You need to help me!"

"Help?"

"My mum is mad at you guys! She's more upset that I hid the fact that Tae has a brother minus the fact that your dad COMPLETELY insulted my mum!" You rant, breathing in and out out of panic as the meeting could end in any given minute.

"I-I am-" You struggled to breathe as the anxiety was slowly enveloping your body.

"You have anxiety issues?" V worryingly asks. You couldn't even nod as you were already shaking vigorously. "Let's get you some water."

He takes you somewhere quieter before offering you a bottle of water. He helps you drink and you felt your body beginning to sooth down a moment later.

V holds your wrist before pulling you to a hug. "First of all, calm down!" You do as he says and regulate your breathing before calming around his embrace.

"See, this is why you should've dated me instead!" He attempts to joke. You grip free and slap his chest in return.

"Now help me! My mum's approval is very important to me. She is my only family and life, I don't do anything without telling her." You inform him.

"You are such a mama's girl!" He scrunches his nose.

"V! Serious!"

He chuckles. "Okay, okay! How about you let Taehyung and her talk alone. I'm sure she will see what you see in him and it will convince your mother that Taehyung is indeed a good person for you."

"That's not a bad idea, but I'm scared-"

A loud noise startled both you and V. You immediately panic as your ears could pick up repeated sounds of something being slammed from the same auditorium your mother was in. You and V begin to run towards the source of sound breathlessly, immediately after as the realisation hit you.

Your eyes gawk and throat scream as soon as you step inside the room. "MUM!" You see chairs and tables being thrashed around your mother, while she pressed her ears out of fear. You see Taehyung's uncle throwing around stuff like a madman while Taehyung himself was in between them, legs frozen and shaky. You didn't get to judge his face as worry for your mother took the crown. You instinctively run to your mother and wrap her around your hold. "What the fuck are you doing?!" You scream, scared to death when you saw thepure  rage in his eyes.

The staff members of around the auditorium screamed for the security guards to appear and others were busy ringing the emergency services and cops.

Taehyung's father was screaming something that you couldn't make out while V also screamed something to stop them. However, your eyes only fixated at the madman before you. His eyes stared to you dangerously while he lifted the sharp piece of the broken table. You fearingly shake your head when you see him throwing the same very piece towards your direction. "AH!" You scream, shielding your mother out of instinct.

Your entire body gave up to its abnormal shaking when your heart began its own battle with your chest. You expected to invite a sharp pain, but it never came. Suddenly everything surrounding you was dead quiet, only the sound of your breathing along with your heartbeat was heard.

You slowly open your eyes and try to shift. Just then, you felt a body to fall against you. V's body. Your white blouse suddenly stained with blood. You horrifyingly look down and see V's lower abdomen, bleeding.

"Y-Y/n... I am fine." He ensures. But your eyes could only stare at him, while your body shakes. Your eyes poured waters but your body remained frozen to the spot. "Y/n," He shakes you again. "I'm fine, it just brushed my body, I'm not majorly injured." 

Your feet felt like it was drilled to the ground. Your fear and anxiety took over your hearing as well as vision.

You hear V talking, your mother screaming while the rest of the people, staff member were spreading commotions as the security guards beginning to invade the place; amongst all the sounds, your ears gave up on its function, as you could only hear a thin line of beep.

After that, your eyes rolled into unconscious.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Your eyes fluttering open as you get invited by your worried mother by your side. At first, she didn't realise you had woken up until you weakly call for her. Her attention immediately gets charged to you when you notice she wasn't alone. V and Jiah were also in the room.

"Are you feeling okay?"

Then the entire previous incident flashed before your eyes. "V!" You speak before sitting up and worryingly call for your friend.

"Y/n, I'm fine!" The male reassures, coming near you. "It was a simple cut, I didn't get stabbed this time, don't worry!" He attempts to giggle to ease up your stubborn worry. However, you knew better than to believe his tough persona. You knew how he always puts up a mask so people around him doesn't feel bothered by him. He would rather suffer alone than ask anyone for help.

"Shut the fuck up!" You scold. "You are not okay!" Your lips trembled for him. "Who the fuck asked you to come infront of me?!" You at last begin to bawl your eyes out, not caring that your mother and Jiah were present. "You stupid idiot!" You lightly punch his chest as you sob.

V struggled to keep up with his act when he is practically watching you crying for him. He didn't know, he was important in someone's life to the point that they are willing to rip the tear bag for his well being. The man stared at you for a few seconds, before coming forward to embrace you. "I'm honestly fine. I would've took my shirt off and show you but-" He jokes again.

"My mum is here!" You slap his body out of habit. "Ouch!"

"Shit, I'm sorry!" You instantly panic, "I forgot!"

"Calm down, lady. My cut is at the back not on my chest." He laughs. Upon seeing your mother's glare, he sheepishly smiles before inserting. "Right! I will give you guys privacy." He bows and leave with Jiah.

"Mommy, you okay?" You ask after you heard the door being closed.

Her face indicated she was up for no other emotions than anger. She was highly disappointed in you and the stubborn woman had no plan to hide it.

"First of all, I'm not allowing you to date Taehyung." She comes clean and your heart drops at the pit of your stomach.

"What?! Mum!" You breathe heavily. "You can't-"

"I can!" She snaps. "Y/n! His family is dangerous and did you see what they did earlier on?! You could've gotten hurt!"

"Mum, but it's not Tae's fault! He's also a victim."

She scoffs in return. "Oh please! Give me a break! Victim, my ass. That coward didn't even do anything for you. Neither he apologised to me, or speak up for you! Neither he did anything remotely to save you from his family. Nothing! So, as a mother, how do you expect me to be fine with her daughter dating a weakling imbecile who cannot take a stand for his girlfriend?"

"Mum! You are crossing your limit. Don't call Taehyung that! Please! He's not like everyone else." Tears now streaming from your eyes. This cannot be happening right now.

"I know that. I didn't have any issues with his personality at all. Granted that the male is struggling. But his family? His brother came to save you! Not him! As a mother, I'm not letting you associate with that family and him. I only have you, Y/n. I am not risking your safety."

"Mum, please." You shake, being a crying mess. Your head pounded with pain that jolted around your heart. "I really like him..."

"Atleast you don't love him. I don't care if you wanna date him as a fling but I don't want any future with him, so I will tell you stop. You are coming back to the farm after two months for your holiday. So, by then I expect you to sort all of your mess."

She gets up to leave. "My car is here, so I will have to leave for now. Please, take care of yourself." She kisses your forehead and wipes your tears.

"Forget about Taehyung. You don't need him."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/n

Hey! The story will be updated three times a week after I finish the Jimin ff! That book only has two chapters to go! So expect a lot of updates from coming weeks!

Also thank you so much for sticking to this book despite me updating once a week❤️ it truly means a lot, and hopefully I'm not disappointing you with the story! And I'm sorry if the writing isn't coming off good. For past few days, my creativities were running thin, so I'm working to motivate myself.

-Admin Tata

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 154 17
(Complete) Sometimes may be little changes make a drastic point in one's life. Taehyung and Taevi are twins born on 30 Dec at the end of the month. E...
39.9K 7.3K 36
Kim Seokjin is just an ordinary students in his school. He was loved by a lots of people because he is smart, kind, and friendly. He always got tease...
42.8K 1.7K 35
BTS are the most recognised boyband in the music industry. But, people tend to forget that they're also normal people with hopes, dreams, inhibitions...
292K 10.5K 74
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ. ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ.ᴀᴜ 🅢🅤🅜🅜🅐🅡🅨 They say that if two people are destined to be together, then no one can do anything to separate them. T...