M A L E V O L E N T || H.S

By bbypinkstyles

M A L E V O L E N T (adjective) : having or showing a wish to do evil to others. "she was an angel, touched... More

| W A R N I N G & C A S T |
| P R O L O G U E |
| 0 |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10* |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14*|
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18* |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25* |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33*|
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38* |
| 39 |

| 6 |

5.5K 175 305
By bbypinkstyles

| 6 |

| H A R R Y |

Stupid twat.

I've quite literally got the girl who has been in all my wet dreams naked in my bedroom, and I make myself look like a total idiot. My voice cracked. What am I, thirteen years old again?

When she opened the door after her bath and she wasn't wearing a towel, I knew exactly what she was doing. Maybe she wasn't as innocent as I thought. I mean the comment about her mouth and her ex gave me enough detail. What I thought was an innocent little flower turned out the have thorns the more I delved deeper into her life.

I stormed out the room after kissing her, she needed to be taught not to mess with me. If she thinks she can get away with seducing me, she's got another thing coming.

Making my way back down the stairs of the estate, I rounded into the kitchen where I found Jake and Jim stood there over looking a map at the kitchen island, looking extremely tense. It wasn't often I saw Jake look so serious.

"What's going on?" I asked, staring Jim directly in the eyes.

"We've had news from Gen. Apparently she was able to finally track the finger prints that were found on the note left on Luke's body. Belonged to a man named Richard Avery. I'll let Gen fill you in on the rest, she could probably explain it a lot better than I could." Jim spoke gruffly, dragging a hand down his tired face, poor man looks like he's barely slept.

"So what are we doing with the information she's about to give us?" Jake piped up, looking between me and Jim, almost like he didn't know who to ask.

"Well. I thought it might be time I let Harry take control of everything. I don't have long until Natalie gives birth. I think you're ready. You know you have to be 100% focused. No picking random drugged up girls from clubs and bringing them back here." He spoke sarcastically.

My head snapped up from looking down at the documents in the island. Feeling my blood boil with rage at his words.

"What do you think I did with the girl Jim? You think I used her? Her barely conscious body? You're sick." I seethed.

I know I'm not exactly a saint, but there's an unwritten rule in this gang. You don't force yourself on a man or woman without consent. Many men in this gang obviously don't abide by this rule, getting away with it whenever they want to.

"Look Harry I-"

"No. Shut the fuck up for two seconds. I'm not entirely sure what's crawled up your pathetic excuse of an ass and died this morning, but you need to fucking sort it out. Don't accuse me of shit you know nothing about." I spat out, looking at Jim with a deadly expression on my face.

"Well you're not exactly the hero are you Harry? What else was I supposed to think?" Jim raised his voice at me, taking a step forward like he actually was going to do something to me.

My hands reached out and grabbed his shirt, ready to pull his tall figure over the island and beat the shit out of him, when Jake pulled my hands away from Jim and pushed them roughly down to my sides once more.

"Harry mate. Chill the fuck out."

My nose twitched up in anger, not liking that I was interrupted so quickly, or even the fact I let myself get so worked up over nothing.

I opened my mouth to reply, when the sound of heels was heard heading in the direction of the kitchen.

"Hi boys! Long time no see. Harry, baby! I missed you." Genevieve cooed, reaching up to pinch my cheeks like a new born baby.

I scoffed, pulling my face away with a light smile on my face.

Genevieve was a beautiful woman. She had light brown skin and natural curly locks, the last time I saw her it was straight. It's nice to see her embrace her natural hair like this.

"Don't touch me Gen. Who knows where those hands have been." I teased, watching in amusement as the pointed her finger at me very intently as the exaggerated her next words

"Cunt."

A snort from our left grabbed our attention, looking over at a red faced Jake and a laughing Jim.

"Problem, boys?" Gen raised her eyebrows, cocking out her hip as she placed her hand upon it.

"No! No. I just choked...on air." Jake stuttered our. What the fuck was his problem.

"Jim was saying you have some information on some guy who killed Luke? What can you tell us." I urged out, sick of people keeping things a secret from me for so long.

"Well. I'm sure Jim has told you that we've got the fingerprints back from the lab, and I managed to hack into a one of the databases at the local hospital here and luckily, the DNA from the fingerprints matched with a man named Richard Jack Matthews, aged 35. This man is apparently, very well known-"

"Well known? I don't fucking know him." I spat out. Pissed off that this man could kill one of my men and think he could get away with it.

"Shut up. I'm talking." Genevieve rolled her eyes at my interruption. "Anyway, he is the leader of a gang in the north. Self proclaimed as 'The Wolves', which is the most cringiest gang name I have ever heard, but I think 'The Vipers' are a close second." She winked at me and Jim as she looked up from the notebook she was reading from.

"Has no family we are aware of, or that have been documented other than his parents. His fathers name was John, his mother's was Jane. John killed Jane when Richard was 9 by stabbing her in the back 12 times with a large kitchen knife. Richard apparently suffered severely with PTSD after the incident. His father was never convicted of the crime, but confessed to everything on his death bed out of guilt when he was involved in a house fire at age 60." Gen said grimly. That's certainly a lot to go through at a young age, but I'll show no sympathy for the man. He killed Luke.

Luke was one of our best trackers and assassins. I wouldn't say we were close, but he was killed out of cold blood on a drug deal to another gang, The Wolves. We were supplying cocaine to them in exchange for some ammo, and from what I heard from the other guys at the deal, it was a peaceful exchange until Luke was sniped in the forehead.

"Anything else?" I asked gruffly, dragging a hand tiredly down my face.

"Well. His whereabouts is unknown, but I'm sure I can find something. I do know that some of his men will be attending another deal with one of their rival groups in a few weeks. Do with that information what you will." Gen wiggled her eyebrows at me, already knowing the thoughts running through my mind.

"Harry. Think about what you're doing before you do something irrational. Don't just jump into this guns blazing. You could get yourself hurt." Jim spoke up. He's been very paternal with me lately. It's starting to piss me off.

"I know what I'm doing, thanks Jim. I've been in your shadow long enough." I said sarcastically.

Jim scoffed, rolling his eyes at me, before rounding around the kitchen island and making his way out of the kitchen. I hate it when we're like this with each other. He raised me at a young age, taught me everything I know, but the idea of someone being so protective and paternal with me pisses me off.

"So, Gen. How's life at the club doing for you?" Jake asked, looking at Genevieve rather intently with a look of interest. He went to place his elbow on the counter, but completely missed the first time. I held back a laugh as his face turned a deep red colour.

Genevieve was a waitress and stripper at one of the clubs here, an amazing one too. I could watch her dance all night. She doesn't need to dance there, or work there. But she mentioned she gets bored easily and wanted to try something "exotic". So, as a gang, we decided that because so many men from different clubs go to this specific club, why not employ a few girls there and get some intel?

"It's been surprisingly quiet, especially since you boys stopped going. Everyone seems to be behaving themselves as much as you know I love it when you watch me." She giggled, turning to wink at me.

I watched Jakes face drop at the sight. He knew that me and Gen had a past, but I haven't slept with her in a few months.

"Yeah, well maybe we will come and see you later on in the week. I need a good relaxing night out after what happened last night." I replied, trying to avoid any kind of flirting with Gen like I know she wanted.

"What happened last night?" Gen furrowed her eyebrows at me.

As I was about to reply, I heard the sound of bare feet pat against the flooring in the hallway.

My heartbeat sped up drastically, already knowing who's light footsteps they belonged to.

Angelica rounded round the corner of the kitchen, rubbing the tiredness away from her eyes as she stopped in the doorway.

Our eyes locked, her eyes looked an even brighter shade of blue in the bright kitchen lights, she looked so beautiful with her bare face staring back at mine, looking all innocent and confused.

"Sorry...am I interrupting something?" She asked sheepishly, her natural and slightly husky voice echoing around the room as the other 3 of us just took her in for a moment.

"Kind of. We were just having a business meeting." Gen replied with an expressionless look on her face.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I was just going to ask Harry if he can take me home or find someone else to take me home?" She smiled gently at Gen, who didn't return one back.

"Harry is a little busy at the moment, sweetheart. He normally doesn't take his toys home either." Gen spoke up before I could answer Angel.

"Gen-" I went to cuss her out, appalled at the way she was acting like a jealous girlfriend right now, and that was far from what she was to me.

"I'm not sure who you think you're talking to, but I can assure you that it isn't one of Harry's 'toys'. He was kind enough to help me last night and gave me a safe place to sleep, nothing more." To my surprise, Angel spoke up for herself fairly quickly. I held back a smirk at the astonished look on Gen's face. I could feel myself hardening in my joggers at the confidence that came from Angel.

"I'll take you home. I'm Jake by the way." Jake smiled at Angel, my head snapping to look at him with a deadly expression. What the fuck is he doing?

"Great! Are you ready to leave now? I'm Angelica." Angel smiled sweetly.

I scowled in their direction as Jake walked closer to her and grabbed his car keys. Are they purposely trying to annoy me?

"Yeah let's go. Bye Haz, bye Gen." They both waved as they left, Angel looking at me with a look of mischief as she bit her lip.

My nostrils flared as I watched their backs intently till I couldn't see them anymore. My attention was stolen from the doorway as I felt a hand touch my chest.

"You like her don't you?" Gen asked.

I stared at her for a few moments, trying to work out what kind of answer she wanted to hear. I knew that Gen actually liked Jake, but her eyes held pure annoyance and anger at the stunt he pulled, which I know was to get back at the two of us.

"No." I replied.

"Can she fuck you like I do?" Her gaze lowered to my lips.

"Gen..." I warned, knowing she was thinking about revenge rather than actually thinking logically.

She pushed me back on one of the kitchen chairs, lifting herself up and straddling my lap.

"Did it turn you on watching me get all protective over you?" She whispered against my lips.

Honestly, no. It pissed me off. But she could feel my length against her as she grounded her hips into mine. So even if I told her the truth, she wouldn't believe me. The reason for my erection was the blue eyed goddess who had walked so innocently into the kitchen.

I didn't answer her question, instead, I took advantage of the position I'm in and did something so irrationally stupid, I knew I was going to regret it later...

I wrapped my hand tightly around Genevieve's throat, tilted her head back and kissed her roughly, my other hand found its way up the little skirt she was wearing, lightly tracing her over her thin, lace underwear.

Words weren't exchanged from then on. The both of us too angry at the two people who left the room not long ago to care about the thing we were about to do.

And unfortunately, I fucked her.

I fucked Genevieve so hard against the kitchen counter, I didn't care who walked in.

But stupidly, my thoughts were possessed by a certain girl who kept walking into my life unannounced, and all I knew from there, was that I was fucked in more ways than one.

.•° ✿ °•.
Oh lord.
Stupid Harry. Bad Harry. Always thinking with the head in his pants smh.

°•. ✿ .•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Anna By Brianna

Fanfiction

924 31 62
Anna decides to help take care of her sick grandmother and blows off college. She's pretty much having the worst summer of her life but runs into som...
101K 2.7K 7
[BOOK 1] I break up with people. It's as simple as that. If you don't want to do it yourself, I'm your girl. Julie Birch, a semi-popular girl in my s...
20.6K 549 53
Isabella Taylor was fresh out of high school, but unlike most normal 18 year olds, she fought with many things that no person should ever have to enc...
181 76 23
There's nothing to expect from love but the pain, emotions and chaos that comes from it or maybe that's just the way Lina Lanzo thinks. She has yet t...