Two Minds one Body...

By SilverFang240

How does someone who is quirkless and quiet, become so strong and violent? It's almost like there's someone e... More

1: Kaibutsu, Rin: Origin
2: Begin Training
3: Bakuhoe's Mad
4: Wear it for Them
5: Just do Your Best
6: Encounter With the Unkown
7: Game over
8: Unleashing Venom
9: That's The Idea
10: Training with the Trio
11: In Their own Quirky ways
12: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
13: Cavalry Battle Finally
14: Are You All Might's Secret Love Child
15: Victory or Defeat
16: Battle On, Challengers
17: Bakugo vs. Uraraka
18: Kaibutsu vs. Todoroki
19: Kaibutsu vs. Bakugo
20: Lets Pick Some Names
21: Stain
{Halloween Special 1}
{Halloween Special 2}
{Halloween Special 3}
{Halloween Special 4}
{Halloween Special 5}
My Mom Got A Text From A Dead Person!?!
22: Aftermath
✨🎊🎁 Birthday 🥳🎉✨
23: A Tale From The Past
24: Making Some Friends
25: Final Exams
26: Venom VS Carnage
27: A Trip to The Mall
28: Save The World With Love
{Movie Chapter 1}
{Movie Chapter 3}
{Movie Chapter 4}
{Movie Chapter 5}
29: Wild Wild Pussycats
🎶30: Koda🎶
{Merry Christler}
31: My Mother-Sense is Tingling
32:Guess Who's Back!
33: Roaring Upheaval
34: What a Twist
35: From Iida to Midoriya
36: Rescue
37: Symbol of Peace
38: Hell Week
39: Promises Have Been Made
{Valentine's Special}
1/5 Author note's
40: Moving Into Dorms
41: Room Designs
42: Create Those Ultimate Moves
43: Ultimate Move...Or Not
{St. Patrick's Day Special}
44: The Test
45: Who Is This Guy
46: What is This a Horror Movie
47: Finishing Group
48: You Want Me To WHAT!?!
49: Rescue Exercises
50: What's The Big Idea?
2/5 Author note's
3/5 Author note's
51: The Truth
52: Deku vs Kcchan part1
53: Deku vs Kacchan part 2
54: A Season of Encounters
Rin X (Y/n) Headcannons 😈
55: Primitive Instincts
{4th of Jully Special}
56: The Big Three
57: A Dark Past
58: The Scoop on U.A. Class 1-A
59: What Happened Then And There
60: Overhaul
🎶61: Girl Meets...🎶
62: Run
63: So Close Yet so Far
{One Year Special}
64: Fighting Fate
65: How do you Make Tea?
Halloween Special 2.0
66: Let's Go, Gutsy Red Riot
67: Who's The Man on The Inside...or Woman
68: A Sence of Hope
69: Stay Alive
70: GO!!!
71: Everyone Has Something
72: Suneater of the Big Three
73: Red Riot
74: Kirishima's Origin
75: Who is You!?
76: The Temp Squad
77: Lemillion
78: Five More Minutes
79: An Upgrade...Great
80: Lets Get Some Friends Back
81: Infinite 100%
82: Time for Revenge
83: Good?...Me?
84: Smoldering Flames
85: Proud Father Moment
86: #TeamYAHO
87: Relief for License Training
88: School Festival
89: Preparing for the School Festival is the Funnest Part
90: Mama Bear
91: Gold Tips Imperial
92: Friend Not Foe
93: School Festival Start!
94: Pure Beauty
95: Hero Billboard Chart
96: His Start
[Movie Chapter 1]
[Movie Chapter 2]
[Movie Chapter 3]
[Movie Chapter 4]
[Movie Chapter 5]
97: All Hands on Deck!
New Hero Costume!

{Movie Chapter 2}

5K 180 115
By SilverFang240

Everyone minus Kaminari and Mineta ran up to the railing that was in an arena. The other two couldn't join because they had work. On the other side of the railing there was about a seven foot drop to a platform, that platform was leading to a pile of rocks. No, pile of rocks doesn't cut it...Mountain of rocks, no... I don't know, multiple rocks clustered together each rock varying from 5 to 50 feet tall.

[Author: IT'S HARD EXPLAINING TERAIN OKAY!!!]

There were clouds of dust escaping from multiple places in the mountain of rocks.

"A clearance time of 33 seconds! He's in 8th place!" The monitors viewing a cloud of dust, settled and Kirishima was standing there.

"Kirishima?" Rin questioned.

"I'm guessing he's from UA as well." Melissa said.

"Yeah, he's in our class." Midoriya said.

"Please welcome out next challenger!" The woman on the mic said, Midoriya and Rin's eyes widened when they saw Bakugou stepping up to the plate. "The villain attack course had been re-set. Ready? Go!"

Bakugo jumped from robot to robot destroying one after the other.

"Look at this time, only 15 seconds! First place!" Bakugou landed back at the start with a big grin on his face.

"Hey! Isn't that Kaibutsu in the stands?" Kirishima asked while looking up towards the group. Suddenly Bakugou jumped up and grabbed onto the railing, only inches away from Rin's face. Midoriya stumbled back while Rin was used to it, she works with a Hulk who had no personal boundaries.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE!?!" The explosive blonde yelled.

He looks like an angry monkey who didn't get breakfast.

"Is he another one of your classmates?" Melissa asked Uraraka.

"Yeah, Deku and Bakugo are fated rivals and an incident between Rin and Bakugo made them rivals." Uraraka explained.

"Hey Kirishima, did you two also get invited?" Rin asked, looking around Bakugo.

"Nah Bakugo was invited since he won the Sports Festival, I just tagged along." Kirishima said while grinning. "You guys gonna try this villain course or what?"

"Don't even try it there's no way your gonna get a better score than me." Bakugo snarled.

"Yeah you're probably right." Midoriya said. Rin frowned at his response but knew how to turn this around.

"I dunno, only one way to find out I guess?" Rin questioned with a wondering face.

"Yeah you're probably right...huh?" Midoriya realized what he said and looked at the girl who had a mischievous smile.

"Just hurry up and get your pathetic attempt over with you damn nerd." Bakugo said while jumping over the railing he was hanging on. "Then you get out of here!!!" He yelled in the green haired boys face.

~•~

"Another contestant is here! Ready? Go!" Izuku charged up and started breaking the robots.

"Incredible! 16 seconds, second place!" Izuku ran back towards the group.

"You did amazing Midoriya!" Rin cheered, making the green haired boy blush and the others becoming jealous.

Elsa has entered the chat.

"The fuck does that mean?" Rin whispered but was shortly answered by hearing a gasp from the announcer.

"That's insane!!! 14 seconds! This gentleman has jumped to the top of the pack!"

'How many of our classmates are here!?' Rin thought.

Huh this is big plot convenience, almost like we're in a movie.

"Todoroki's here too?" Midoriya said.

"Another one from UA?" Melissa asked.

"Yep." Replied Momo.

"Your class is amazing, you're gonna be such great heroes." The blonde complimented. Bakugo ran over to Todoroki and stoped right in from the of dual haired boy.

"Out of the way Icy-hot bastard! You can't just appear out of nowhere and show me up!"

"My father was invited so I'm here to represent. It appears Kaibutsu and the others are here too." The calm boy said.

"Don't bring her into this!" Bakugo yelled and Iida ran to stop the two boys from arguing.

"Calm down you two, the world is gonna think UA is full of degenerates!" Iida yelled while Midoriya, Kirishima and Rin jumped over the railing to help break the fight up. Rin wrapped a tendril around the explosive blondes waist while he continued to yell at Todoroki. When he noticed the tendril he continuously punched it but came to no avail.

"Let me at him little monster!! I'll show him what happens when you mess with me!!" Bakugo yelled at the girl who slightly flinched at the nickname. She slightly tightened her grip on Bakugo but eased up while walking away.

"I told you not to call me that." The dual haired girl sneered.

~•~

Everyone who was in the arena, was now standing in front of the entrance, walking towards the cafe most of them were at earlier.

"I can't wait for the party later tonight!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"You guys are so lucky. I was really looking forward to relaxing a little bit." Rin grumbled.

"Huh, what do you mean Kaibutsu?" Kirishima asked.

Ugh, how many times are we gonna have to explain this?

"I have some hero work over in America."

"So you won't be joining us for the party?" Todoroki asked in his monotone voice.

"Not only the party, this specific mission might take all of summer vacation to complete." Rin said, only a few seconds later her phone went off. She looked at it and got a sad expression before covering it up with a fake smile. "That was my escort, I have to go now."

"Really?" Melissa asked. "I can take you where they are suppose to pick you up."

"That's a great idea!" Rin exclaimed "They said they were gonna land by the entrance."

"Land?" Midoriya questioned.

"You'll see." Rin said while walking at the front of the pack.

"Hey! Don't walk in front of me!" Bakugo shouted.

"Oh really, do you know where to go?" The comment made Bakugo speechless as she continued to walk forward.

~•~

"Okay we're here." Rin said, the others looked around in confusion.

"If we're here then, where are they?" Momo asked.

"They're right here." Rin looked up as the others did the same. They saw a blue and orange space ship landing, the gust of wind that was produced blew everyone's hair out of their faces. Everyone was dumbfounded while Rin had a wide smile on her face. The happy girl turned around to the group and started talking. "That's my ride."

"How did it get here? The island's security keeps unauthorized aircrafts from landing here." Melissa exclaimed.

"Only if they're detected." Rin said.

"Hurry up, I'm not gonna wait all day." A voice shouted from the aircraft.

"Alright Rocket I'm almost done here!" Rin shouted back at the spaceship. The group looked at the girl who had a fake smile. She used her tendrils to pull them all into a tight group hug, Bakugo tried to get out of it but quickly gave up. She let them go and took a few steps back. "I'm gonna miss you guys."

"It's only a few weeks Rin, we will see you when we all return to school." Iida said.

"Yeah...a few weeks." She whispered the last part so the others couldn't hear. "Anyways, I have to go now...Bye." Rin smiled and walked towards the ship, a set of stars extended to reach the ground. The others watched while she left their line of sight.

"Finally, I thought you were gonna kiss or something." Rocket said.

"Eww, don't be gross." Rin said while she walked up to the Raccoon who was sitting in a chair.

"Where's Venom I thought I would have seen his ugly face already." Rocket chuckled.

"Haha very funny. Says the talking rabbit."

"It is good to see you again little terror." Rin turned around to find Nebula leaning against the wall.

"Same here, Smurf." Rin grinned while sitting down in the empty chair next to Rocket.

"I still don't understand that nickname." The robot grumbled.

"Don't worry it's just a nickname, doesn't mean anything bad."

The space ship started to move and quickly flew away.

~•~

It didn't take very long to reach their destination. Nebula stood up strait and walked towards the back of the ship while it landed. Once the ship stoped moving Rin got up and left.

"Hey Rin!" Greeted a tall green man in a hoodie and jeans.

"Hey Bruce!" So good you see you man." She used Venom to make her a little taller and reach his height before giving him a bro hug. The girl shrunk back down to her height and noticed the tacos he was holding. "Mmm tacos, dang it now I'm hungry." Bruce gave a small chuckle and walked past her to get on the ship.

"Do I get a hug or just sit here?" She looked to see who it was and saw Scott sitting on a beach eating a taco.

"Scott!" She ran over to him and he stood up setting his food down on a wrapper. When she was close she practically leaped into his arms giving him a big hug. "So where's big green going?" The space ship behind her started up again and took off.

"They're going to get Thor." He explained while pulling away from the hug.

"We haven't seen him in years. You think he's beating himself up about the whole Thanos thing?"

"Oh probably." Rin nodded at the inky black head.

"You should probably say hi to the others." Scott suggested.

"I was just about to do that." Rin walked around Scott and opened the doors to the building before turning back towards him. "Hey! I'll find some food and come eat with you."

"Do I really look that pathetic?" The man asked.

"A little."

Rin closed the doors and walked into the building, looking for anyone to say hi to. And succeeding when she found a familiar dirty blonde haired man.

"Even when standing around you can look heroic." Rin chuckled which caught his attention.

"I thought you were gonna take a 'vacation.'" He commented.

"Oh please it was either UNO reverse card on murdering half the world or watch Venom eat a whole buffet." She walked up to the man and gave him a hug. "It's good to see you Cap."

"Good to see you too...little terror." He chuckled.

"Oh come on. Is everyone gonna be calling me that now?" She pulled away from the hug.

"You haven't objected."

"Where's Tony, knowing him he's doing something his age won't allow him to do."

"And where's the food? People have been walking around with tacos and I want in."

"Food is in the kitchen and Tony is in the lab getting equipment."

"Alright, then I'll see you later." Rin waved goodbye and walked out of the room heading towards the lab.

"Hey, I want food."

"And you can wait."

~•~

Rin walked into the tech lab and Tony was trying to pick something up, emphasis on 'trying.' Rin giggled a little and walked towards him.

"Need some help?" The dual haired girl asked with a smug smile.

"Nope, I got it." He was struggling at trying to lift it up.

"Sometimes you just have to accept that you're old." Rin said leaning down to pick up the piece of equipment, easily doing so. "I'm surprised you're here, I thought you were gonna be all, 'The most likely outcome will be our collective demise.'"

"Do you have a camera somewhere in our house because that's exactly what I told them." Tony said, grabbing another piece of equipment that could be dragged.

"So are you really on board with this?"

"I just want peace." Tony held up a peace sign while walking past Rin, dragging the piece of equipment behind him. He opened the door for both of them and Rin walked through while it was open. Both of them were walking down the hallway towards the contraption they were building and could see a very overweight Thor walking in front of them.

"On your left."

"One side there Lebowski." Tony said when he walked past Thor. "Ratchet, hows it going?"

"It's Rocket. Take it easy you're the only genius on Earth pal." He said from under the contraption. Rin set down the equipment she was carrying and Thor let out a big burp.

~•~

"Clint, you're gonna feel a little discombobulated from the cronoshift, don't worry about it." Bruce said while Nebula was programming something for the white and red suit that Clint was wearing. Rhodey, Scott and Rin were also in the room.

"W-wait, hold on a second, if we can do this, the whole space time- why don't we just find baby Thanos you know and..." Rhodey then made a hand gesture that indicated some strangling.

"I like this plan, modified plan, I eat his head."

"Ew, no I don't want to know what Thanos blood tastes like." Rin argued while leaning against a wall.

"Well first of all that's horrible." Bruce said.

"It's Thanos."

"And secondly time doesn't work that way, changing the past doesn't change the future."

"We go back get the stones before Thanos gets them, Thanos doesn't have the stones. Problem solved." Scott said, Rhodey motioned towards Scott almost like he was saying 'exactly.'

"That's not how it works." Nebula said.

"Well that's what I heard." Clint said.

"By who? Who told you that?" Bruce asked.

"Star Trek, Terminator, Time Cop, Time After Time." Rhodey started counting off movies with his fingers.

"Quantum Leap." Scott added.

"Wrinkle in Time." Rin added.

"Somewhere in time-"

"Hot tub Time Machine." Scott added again.

"Hot tub Time Machine, Phill and Teds Excellent Adventure. Basically any movie that deals with time travel." Rhodey argued.

"Die Hard."

"Nah that's not one of em." Rin said.

"This is known." Rhodey concluded.

"I don't know why everyone believes that because that isn't true." Bruce said. "Think about it, if you travel to the past, that past becomes your future. And your former present becomes the past, which now can't be changed by your new future."

"Exactly." Nebula agreed.

"...So Back to the Future's a bunch of bull shit?" Rin asked, realizing that her favorite childhood movie was a lie.

~•~

Clint was standing on the finished contraption in the suit that they needed for the mission. Steve,Rin, Nebula, Rocket, Rhodey, Tony, Natasha, Scott, Bruce, and Thor were standing behind some technical boxes, one had dials on them and Bruce was working with those.

"Alright Clint. We're going in three." Bruce started. The suit helmet formed over Clints face as he prepared.

"Two." The machine stared and was very flashy.

"One." Bruce pressed a button and Clint was gone 

"Please be okay." Rin whispered to herself. Bruce flipped a couple dials and pressed the button again. In an instant Clint was back and collapsed onto the ground. Everyone ran up to him and Natasha placed a hand on his back. Clint was holding a base ball glove and stood up. He looked at Tony and nodded.

"It worked." He tossed Tony the mitt and Tony had a determined look on his face. Rin let out a relieved sigh, knowing that she will get back to her family and friends.

~•~

"Okay so the how works." Steve started, everyone was in a briefing room and on the hologramed screen in front of them was information on each Infinity Stone. "Now we gotta figure out the when, and where. Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six infinity stones-"

"Or substitute the word encounter for damn near been killed by one of the six infinity stones." Tony interrupted.

"I haven't. But I don't even know what the hell you're talking about" Scott said.

"Regardless, we only have enough Pin Particles for one round trip each. And these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history." Bruce said.

"Our history, so not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in." Tony said, taking a sip of the coffee in his hand.

"Which means we have to pick out targets." Rin said while leaning against a window, close to Clint.

"Correct."

"So let's start with the Aether. Thor what do you know?" Steve asked, everyone looked at him. He had his hand resting on his, somewhat exposed belly and a beer in the other hand, with sunglasses over his eyes.

"Is he asleep?" Natasha asked.

"No, no. I'm pretty sure he's dead." Rhodey commented. Thor proved him wrong and stood up, then walked to stand in front of the hologram board.

"Uh, where to start? Um...The Aether, firstly, it's not a stone. Someone called it a stone before." He quickly pointed to Steve before continuing. "Um, it's more of an angry sludge sort of thing...so someone's gonna need to amend that." He squirted an eye drop into his eye casualty. "And stop saying that."

This is painful to watch.

"Here's an interesting story, though, about the Aether. My grandfather, many years ago...had to hide the stone from the Dark Elves. Ooh." He wiggles his fingers almost like he was talking to children. "Scary beings. So, Jane, actually..." the screen showed a picture of the girl and he pointed to it with his sunglasses. "Oh there she is. Yeah, so Jane was an old flame of mine. You know, she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time...and then the Aether stuck itself inside of her..."

God damn it now I'm imagining that in a sexual way.

"And she became very, very sick. And so I had to take her to Asgard, which is where I'm from, and we had to try and fix her. We were dating at the time, you see...and I got to introduce her to my mother...who's dead and um...Oh, you know Jane and I aren't even dating anymore, so..." Bruce waved a gesture over to Rin almost like he was saying we should end this. Rin nodded and walked over to pat Thor on the back.

"Why don't you go sit down-" the girl said but was shortly cut off by Thor.

"I'm not done yet. The only thing that is permanent in life is impermanence." Thor chuckled a little before Rin patted his back again.

"Awesome, now why don't you sit down and eat some breakfast." The dual haired girl said calmly.

"Eggs? Bacon?" Tony asked.

"No, I'd like a Bloody Mary."

"In other words the Aether is just like Venom, living and feeding off of Jane. So we need to figure out how to extract it from her." Rin said to the table.

"Hold on, you understood all that crazy?" Rhodey asked.

"What and you didn't?"

Venom snarked while Rin moved Thor to an empty seat.

~•~

"Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag." Rocket said while standing on a food filled table.

"Is that a person?" Bruce asked.

"No, Morag's a planet." Rocket said. "Quill was a person."

"Like a planet? Like in outer space?" Scott questioned.

"Oh look. It's like a puppy, all happy and everything." Rocket patted Scott's head then talked in a sweet tone. "Do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to space puppy? I'll take you to space."

While eating her noodles Rin couldn't stop thinking about her class and what they must be doing right now. Partying, having fun and laughing, and definitely not fighting a guy who has a metal controlling quirk and is trying to kill Midoriya and All Might...definitely not.

~•~

"Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir." Nebula explained.

"What is Vromir?" Natasha asked while writing in a journal.

"A dominion of death...at the very center of celestial existence. It's where Thanos murdered my sister." Everyone in the room didn't know what to say and awkwardly looked at each other.

"Not it." Scott finally said.

~•~

"That time stone guy."

"Doctor Strange." Bruce corrected Natasha.

"Yeah, what kind of doctor was he?"

"Ear-nose-throat meets rabbit-from-hat." Tony stated simply.

"Nice place in the Village, though." Bruce commented. He was laying on the floor with Rin next to him but her head was by his feet. Natasha and Tony were laying on the table.

"Yeah, on Sullivan Street?" Tony asked.

"Mm...Bleecker Street." Bruce responded.

"Hold on, he lived in New York." Rin asked, now interested in the conversation.

"No, he lived in Toronto"

"Yeah on Bleecker and Sullivan." Tony and Bruce argued while Rin and Natasha were connecting dots.

"Have you been listening to anything?"

"Guys." Natasha started. "If you pick the right year, there are three stones in New York." Both guys stoped for a second before both of them sat up.

"Shut the front door." Bruce said.

~•~

Everyone was standing in front of the holographic screen that had the six stones in three groups.

"All right. We have a plan. Six stones, three teams, one shot." Steve said.

Everyone got changed into their costumes that would work for the Time Heist. Once on the contraption Steve started a speech to get everyone prepared.

"Five years ago we lost. All of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams. You know your missions. Get the stones get them back. One round-trip each. No mistakes...no do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. That doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives...and we're gonna win. Whatever it takes. Good luck." And with that Steve ended his speech.

"He's pretty good at that." Rocket said to Scott.

"I know right." Scott replied.

"Alright. You heard the man. Strike those keys, Jolly Green." Tony said to Bruce who was working over at the control panel. In Rin's hand she held a miniaturized version of Quill's ship.

"You promise to bring it back in one piece, right?" Rocket asked the dual haired girl.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll keep them from breaking it." Rin pointed a thumb at Clint and Natasha.

"As promises go, that was pretty lame." Rocket commented. Bruce walked onto the platform and pushed a button on his suit. Rin looked at the platform she was standing on and felt a little nervous.

Here we go!

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Word count: 3734

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 2.1K 31
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
33.3K 1.4K 28
(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once humans, not the man eating creatures you k...
140K 4.8K 21
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎." ˜"*...
248 9 7
【 𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐱 𝐎𝐏 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 】 Many call her an angel, because of her angelic wings, beauty and personality. But her quirk has a d...