Dangerous Run

By Storyismything

The sad part about losing your dear ones is that you change for the good or for the worst. It all happened i... More

~Notice~
1||The Bakery||
2||Ill||
3||Prank it up||
~Post~
4||Party||
6||Cozy||
7||New student||
9||Video call||
9||Coffee||
~Note!~
10||Great storm||
11||Study||
12|| Peck||
13||Spilled||
TOP 21 HIP-HOP CHRISTMAS SONGS YOU SHOULD TOTALLY LISTEN TO 2020/2021
14||Plan||
15||Tom||
16||Bad news||
17||Promise||
18||Bitter Truth||
19||Trouble||
~HELP ME!!~
20||Sin||
~Q/A~
21||Liam||
22||Bond||
23||Rage||
24||Troy||
25||Jessica||
26||Baker||
27||Wrong||
28||Thoughts||
29||Kiss|
30||Tease||
31||Point||
32||Something||
33||Save it||
34||Broken piece||
35||Dark||
36||Dead||
37||Sweet||
38||Ache||
39||Against||
40||Reasons||
41||Gang||
42||Caught||
43||Twist||
44||Vibe||
For all my wonderful readers out there!!
45||Confessed||
46||Stuck||
47||Soft||
48||Tease II||
49||Ain't||
50||Who?||
51||Not what it seems?||
52||Shot||
53||Hope||
The end?
END NOTE+ new book update
Bonus chapter

5||Harrased||

6.4K 149 38
By Storyismything

The loud music still kept playing as my eyes repeatedly scanned the whole room looking for Chloe. She had left me alone with this strange guy. However, he still kept nibbling on my ear and roaming his hands all over my body. Touching me in sensitive places.

"Oh, look over here! I never thought this innocent feather could be so...slutty? Perhaps, she came here to look for a hookup?" I opened my eyes at the voice. The scary, dark voice. I was have abruptly pulled away. The strange guy looked terrified like he just peed himself.

"Oh, please continue. It was a very lovely sight. He said almost sounded bitter. I managed to look up to catch his eyes looking over my clothes. His jaw clenched when his eyes landed on my neck.

"Even a hickey looks nice. Doesn't it?" He spat angrily. I looked down, ashamed.

What was he doing here?

But on the bright side, the strange guy stopped doing those 'hurtful things'

"I have to go." The guy said ready to leave but was snatched by the collar.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Adrian asked. 

The music slowly died down. Now, all the attention was on us. 

Oh, wow. The music died down when Adrian talked but not when I was pleading

"Nowhere. I fo-"

Adrian blew a powerful chuckle. A scary one. I have a bad feeling that something bad was about to happen. 

"You go no fucking place! You're going to stay here and lick the darn floor!" Adrian spluttered throwing the guy on the floor. I flinched a little. 

"Lick now!" He said through gritted teeth. 

I watched pitifully as the guy started licking the dirty floor. It was a painful and disgusting sight. He even went ahead to lick a stain that looked exactly like puke which I guess it was.

Adrian continued to smirk looking at his victim.

"Use the door immediately. I hate your sight!" Adrian commanded. The guy staggered away holding on to his tummy.

I observed how Adrian slowly walked up to me and looked me from up to down weirdly. He had a scary face which creeps me out. 

"What place did he touch you?" He asked looking at me angrily. I flinched once again with a whimper looking down.

"You deaf?" He barked. I flinched one last time, I pointed to the place. My ear, neck and thigh. 

"Shit!" He cursed and muttered something under his breath. With that, he bounced away from the party. 

I sighed mentally. Relief washes over me a little that he was finally gone. 

"O my gosh! Ari! Are you okay?" I heard Chloe's voice from afar. She jumped to inspect me like I was a child. 

Perfect timing Chloe.

"I heard about what happened to you. Are you okay?" She asked. Curiosity and worriedness laced in her voice.

"I-m ok-ay." I managed to speak out still traumatized from what happened earlier. 

"I think it's about time we go." She said and softly grabbed my hands, leading me outside. I was only grateful that she was legally able to drive. 

On our way, I met eyes with Adrian. I swear, I saw concern but as quickly as it came, it went quickly. Once we were safely back in the car, she began asking me questions and honestly, I wasn't ready to answer any of them.

*.*

Successfully in, we were able to sneak past my mom. She was already half asleep with my dad in their room.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked and gave me a quick peek on the cheek. I just stared at the back of my door with just 1 thought.

Why did Adrian help me?

---

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Yes! I won!

I walked downstairs on hearing my parent's voice. They were playing a game which always takes place in the kitchen every Saturday which was weird. 

But again, Is everyone not weird?

"Good morning momma and papa!" I greeted them placing a small peck on their cheek. (Each) It was very nice knowing there was someone you could talk to and be there with you.

"Good morning, Ari. How was your night?" Papa asked embracing me into a big guffy hug. I frowned instantly remembering yesterday's event. 

"It was fine, I guess." I lied nervously. I never want to rememeber anything that happened yesterday. Nevertheless, I never want to mention it.

"Nice. Breakfast will be ready in 10 minutes." Momma said approaching the kitchen. I gently nodded and sat on the dining table scrolling through my socials. 

"Here you go." Momma said fixing a plate of pancake with honey spilled on top. Pancakes were my favourite meal to eat in the morning.

"Thank you," I smiled gratefully as I began sifting into the sweet pancake without further hesitations. The sweet taste of honey and pancake filled my mouth in pleasure. 

"Slow down honey," Papa warned chortling at me with his old sqished eyes. I chuckled drawing water down my throat in hurry.

"I'm done." I said to myself. I stood up, went to the sink to wash the plate and existed the house going into the bakery. 

"Hi." Tom greeted me immediately I entered the Bakery

Tom was my close friend in the bakery. He's 17 years old, 2 years old older than me. I waved and bounced on the marble with shining eyes shining back at me.

"Good morning." I said bouncing my feet cheerfully.

"You look happy today. You no longer sick?" He asked glancing my way. I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Yes. I'm better now."

A/n

This chapter wasn't that made well...to me but I hope it's okay. I'm still going to go through it and edit some parts. 

Question of the day.

1. Was Adrian's entry too late at the party?

2. Who is your favourite Character?

3. Do you need Ariana less Naive or more?

4. Are you happy with this chapter?

5. Can you guess who the man (The pic above) is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726 2 27
She was the only cop who couldn't be on his pay check, and that was very rare in the mafia world. Especially for Xavier De Luca, the one who wasn't a...
128K 2.3K 35
•Hades Bronx known as Ash • Cold-Hearted impulsively Handsome And extremely emotionless + •Avery West• Soft-Hearted Impulsively Beautiful And extre...
271K 7K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
6.2K 260 25
"Don't get too close it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide, " she said. "Come closer. There's hell inside of me. It's where your demons can li...