My Life (Completed)

By Shyfoe

Onika had a one night stand at the age of 17. She had a fake ID so, the person she was with thought she was 2... More

Chapter. 1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter: 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bonus

Chapter:11

3.3K 159 110
By Shyfoe

Beyoncè 🌼

"Umm. I think y'all forgetting some more people" Mama T said making Bey and Quinn look up.

Beyonce stood up with Quinn on her hip and Quinn attached to her.

"Oh daddy she looks just like you" Quinn said in a British accent making Nic laugh and everyone look at her confused.

"Did she just say that in a British accent?" Solange asked

"Yes she did, it's because sometimes I break out in a British accent out of nowhere and looks like she grab on to it," Nicki said

"And that my first time ever hearing her talk British so Mama T you probably going to be hearing a lot of that" Nic added

Everyone laughed.

"Daddy is that your Mommy? like she my Mommy?" Quinn asked pointing to Mama T then Nic

"Yes, so that's your?-" Beyonce cut off her sentence to let her mother finish it for her.

"I'm your Nana" T said grabbing Quinn from B. "Oh hello Nana" Quinn said in a British accent.

"Yes you most definitely got the british accent with her" Kelly said laughing making Quinn look at her.

Quinn mouth drop and her eyes went big. "Mommy she look like the ladies in the magazine, her really pretty, and her hair oh Mommy she's beautiful" Quinn said looking at Kelly with a big smile.

"Thanks" Kelly said with a blush and a big smile. Nic giggled and everyone look at Quinn in amazed

"This most definitely B chlid cause she  love dark skin woman" Solange said making Nic look at her with a 'What' face

"I mean like she think dark skin woman are beautiful" Solange said

And nic still had the face

"Like she see dark skin woman like  goddess, you know what nevermind" Solange said waving nic off.

Nicki laughed and look back at solange.

"Naw I get what you saying cause I don't compliment anybody but my daughter" Nic said sitting back down.

"Mommy can she be my godmother?" Quinn asked still looking at Kelly with a big smile.

"That's up to you and your daddy, and kelly" Nic said and went back to talking to Solange

"You sure can be my goddaughter" Kelly said pulling her from her Nana arms.

"No I want daddy"Quinn said trying to get down.

"So you don't like me anymore?" Kelly asked with a fake pout

"No I like you I just want my daddy now" she said smiling up at Kelly

"Ok gurl" Kelly said and let her down

Quinn rN to where her daddy was sitting she climbed up on to her daddy laps and started to giggle

"What's funny sweet girl?" Bey asked

"I don't know" she said laying her face on her daddy chest closing her eyes.

"Is it nap time baby" Nic asked turning around in her seat

"Yep it's nap time" Quinn said opening her eyes to look at her Mommy.

"I love you babydoll" Nic said

"I love you too Mommy" Quinn said she was about to close her eyes and go to sleep but she saw Nicki holding HER daddy hand.

"No my daddy Mommy mines" she said and took Beyonce hand away from Nic.

"Oh she going to be a cock blocker" Solange said

Everyone laughed and Nicki rolled her eyes.

"Who said we was going to be together?" Nic asked

"Us" Mama T, Kelly and Solange said at the same time.

B giggle and lightly bounced Quinn, Nic looked at Bey and bite her lip "Mhm" is all she said look back a solange.

"Um so you guys are fine to leave but it's a lot of paparazzi outside and I was wondering do you want to sue the Daycare?" Kehlani came down and asked

"That's fine And yes, yes she do" Beyonce said standing up with Quinn and grabbing Nic hand

"They had my baby almost killed they need to be shut the fuck down" Bey said walking up to kehlani.

Kehlani felt small so she took three steps back. Nic smirked and the other was getting there things.

"Um ok we will set a court date and so on. So my number is on this card so call me if you need me" Kehlani said passing the card to Nicki but Bey took it instead.

"Thanks so saving my baby, I appreciate you so much" Beyonce said letting go of nic hand to side hug Kehlani.

"And you call me not her" B said pointing to Nic "But me if you need anything you apart of the family now" Beyonce said garbing a pouting Nicki hand.

"What's your problem?" B asked

"She cute" Nic said making B nose naturals flutter "don't play with me Onika" B said pulling her Closer to her.

Nic lick her lips then look down. She couldn't help it Beyonce dominant Voice made her clit throb and it naturally deep made it even worse.

Everyone was done getting they stuff and now was heading outside. She put her jacket over Quinn and put Nicki behind her so her face was in her back.

"BEYONCE IS THIS YOUR CHILD?"

"IS EVERYTHING OKAY?"

"HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ALL THIS?"

"HOW'S LIFE NOW?"

"IS THAT YOU CHILD MOTHER?"

"OMG HI BEYONCÈ?"

"YOUR DAUGHTER IS SO PRECIOUS"

They finally made it to the car and all got in the car.

"dam Quinn a heavy sleeper" Kelly said

"She is and I'm glad" Nic said getting closer to B.

They all got to they house safe and untouched.

"Take your shoes off here" Bey said taking Quinn to little shoes off

They all hand they shoes off and jackets off.

"Come on let's take a shower and put Quinn in your room" Nic said

Bey got excited but not to much as putting Quinn in her room because they just got from that police station and no telling how many germs and bacterias she picked up.

"Nope, nope I'm fixing this" Nic said

She took Quinn form B and headed upstairs. B followed her. Once they made it to the room Nic laid Quinn down on the bed.

"Nic she needs a bath" B said about to go pick up Quinn.

"And so do we, so you leave her here and we go take a shower" Nic said making B confused.

"But"

"But nothing let's go" Nic said pulling Bey to the shower that's was connected to B room.

The ran the water and stripped of their clothes. They both eyes was connected the whole time.

Bey grab Nic hand and lead her into the shower. They washed each other without saying a word. One they was done they stayed under the water.

"Hi". "Hi"  they inch closer to each other as soon as they lips was about to touch Quinn was screaming for her daddy.

"DADDY WHERE ARE YOU?" Quinn was sitting in the bed looking around

"Hey I'm dirty I need a bath daddy" she said easing out the bed.

"Here I come Baby girl right there" Bey said.

Nicki fought the air and pouted and Beyoncè silently laughed.

They both got out the shower and dried their self. They came out the bathroom in towels and walked into the bedroom.

"Hey Mommy hi daddy" Quinn said excited.

"Hi babydoll, can you do Mommy and favorite and count to one hundred while me and daddy get ready?" Nic asked

"Okay Mommy" Quoin said she always listen to her Mommy.

Beyoncè and Nicki walked to the walk in closet and close the door.

"Shes really going to count to one hundred and not get up?" Bey asked.

"Yep" nic said dropping her towel.

Bey licked her lips and was inching closer to Nic.

"Nope my baby woke" Nic said grabbing B lotion

B mouth drop so she just watch nic
Nicki slipped on some of B underwear and one of her white wife beater.

"Okay enough staring get ready Quinn wants a bath and I'm sleepy" nic said grabbing B towel and undoing it, once it came off.

Nicki saw B big ass hard on and instaly became wet she bite her lip and backed up.

"Now look at the one who's staring" B said.

"Just hurry up she at 87" Nic said watching B every move.

Once she was done she had on some black basketball shorts and a black shirt.

They walked out the closet and Quinn was at 98.

"99, 100 all done mommy" Quinn said jumping In the bed. "Now bath time.

"Yep but today Daddy going to wash you clean" Nic said climbing in the bed.

"YESSSSS DADDY LETS GO" Quinn yelled running to her daddy.

Bey licked her up like a plane.

"the plane is leaving all of bored" B said and flew Quinn into the bathroom she was laughing her ass off.

Nic smiled. By time the girls was out the bathroom Nic was sleeping.

"come on let's go to sleep" B said.

"No daddy I already went to sleep" Quinn said yawning.

"How about one more?" B asked

"No daddy I not tired" Quinn said with sleepy eyes.

"How about if daddy went to sleep with you?" She asked.

"okay but not to long of a sleep" Quinn said.

"Bet" B said they got In the bed with Nic and laid down.

"I love you baby"

"I love you too daddy"

Quinn cuddled into bey and  Beyoncè pulled Nic closer to them and like that they was all sleep.

Anyways NICKI LET ME HOLD SOME OF THAT HAIR

Vote

Chiya 😁

Not proof read sooooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 1.1K 10
Beyoncé Is A Good Hardworking Woman That Provides For Her Family. She Has Been With Her Boyfriend Jay For A Longtime , Also Has Gained Three Kids Fro...
36.3K 1.6K 15
Beyonce Knowles being a preacher's kid was always expected to be perfect at all times since childhood. Now at 32 years, she is a business tycoon who...
53.5K 1.9K 34
Finished [2017] Beyoncé Knowles is just an ordinary young lady who lives in New York with her best friend, Nicki, a now model in Los Angeles. Actuall...
74.9K 3.3K 22
Single mother of one, Beyonce Knowles is a renowned doctor in one of New York's biggest hospital. She works day and night trying to provide and prote...