The one for me - Erich Blunt...

By badbiddy09

Tori Robertson lived a good life, pretty simple she might say. Everything was good until she crossed paths wi... More

Ch- t w o
Ch- t h r e e
Ch- f o u r
Ch- f i v e
Ch- s i x
Ch- s e v en
Ch- e i g h t
Ch- n i n e
Ch- t e n
Ch- e l e v e n
Ch- t w e l v e
Ch- t h i r t e e n
Ch- f o u r t e e n
Ch- f i f t e e n
Ch- s i x t e e n
Ch- s e v e n t e e n
Ch- e i g h t e e n
Ch- n i n e t e e n
Ch- t w e n t y
Ch- t w e n t y o n e
Ch- t w e n t y t w o
Ch- t w e n t y t h r e e
Ch- t w e n t y f o u r
Ch- t w e n t y f i v e
Ch- t w e n t y s i x
Ch- t w e n t y s e v e n
Ch- t w e n t y e i g h t
Ch- t w e n t y n i n e
Ch- t h i r t y
Ch- t h i r t y o n e
Ch- t h i r t y t w o
Ch- t h i r t y t h r e e
Ch- t h i r t y f o u r
Ch- t h i r t y f i v e
Ch- t h i r t y s i x
Ch- t h i r t y s e v e n
Ch- t h i r t y e i g h t
Ch- t h i r t y n i n e
Ch- f o u r t y
Ch- f o u r t y o n e
Ch- f o u r t y t w o
Ch- f o u r t y t h r e e
- A/N-
Ch- f o u r t y f o u r
Ch- f o u r t y f i v e
Ch- f o u r t y s i x
Ch- f o u r t y s e v e n
Ch- f o u r t y e i g h t
Ch- f o u r t y n i n e
Ch- f i f t y
Ch- f i f t y o n e
Ch- f i f t y t w o
Ch- f i f t y t h r e e
π‘πΈπ‘Š 𝐡𝑂𝑂𝐾𝑆- 𝐸𝐷𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐷

Ch- o n e

6K 105 150
By badbiddy09

A/n~ This is my first fanfic, I hope you enjoy it please don't hesitate to give me feed back. Also thats tori ^^^

Please Vote and comment :)

{ Toris POV }

" Here is your salad with dressing on the side, and your pasta. Anything else I can get for you guys?" I ask the cute elder couple I was serving for the night. 

"No thank you dear" the women sends me a sweet smile, I nod and walk to the back. 

They were my last table before I was off my shift. I worked at a fancy restaurant which some dummy decided to name Lazy Bear.  It's really nice and the name just doesn't go with it. 

I am leaning up against a wall in the back sipping on a lemonade and talking to Josh, we meet about a year ago at this job.

"What time are you off" he asks standing across from me "After that cute couple is done and gone" I point to the old couple. Maybe they were around the age 60 or so. 

I wondered how long they have been together and their story. Love made me sick but that didn't stop me from watching the movies and stuff. For other people it was great but it just wasn't for me, you know. 

"Cute huh? Didn't know you were into older men tor" he teases and smirks, I scoff and roll my eyes. 

After thirty minutes and a few drink refills they were gone. Which means I get to be gone and start my weekend.

"Have fun closing, Loser" I get my purse and say bye to Josh, he gives a sarcastic laugh and continues to wipe down some tables. 

When I get into my car I pull out my phone out. 

Me: Hey just got off work be home soon. Brought some food with me to. 

Bri: Yes! Tori coming in clutch. See you soon ;)

I put my phone down and drive home. Bri or Brianna was my roommate, she was like a sister to me since we did grow up together. Moms are best friends so we were too. 

I open the door to our loft. It was pretty big and nice had a good view of the bay. 

"Honey I'm home" I snag and placed the food on the kitchen island. 

"Hi how was work" she asked rummaging through the bags "Good same as always you?" I smirk at her. 

She worked for Erich Blunt, the sexy, hot as fuck, badass, billionaire. 

I had never meet him sadly, but she has plenty of times which I was extremely jealous about. It's not fair she turned out smart enough to do all that smart shit and work with him. 

"Good as always" she took a bite of her hamburger. We talked for a while before I headed to my room. 

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. 

Josh: Hey tor I was wondering if you wanted to hang out this weekend?

Me: Sorry J, Bri and I already have plans sorry.

Josh: It's cool, have fun. See you Tuesday. 

I didn't have plans, yet, but I didn't want to hang out with him. 

He is super sweet and a great friend and all but I could tell he liked me and I didn't want that. 

After my shower and I get in my Pj's I was laying in bed scrolling though my Instagram when I saw it. 

ALL NIGHT : grand opening, Saturday March 9th. 

 I quickly forward it to Bri as a sign saying let's go. 

All night was a new club opening up, and by the name you guessed it. Open 24 hours a day, well only on weekends. 

I hear a loud sequel from the other side of the loft, she saw it. 

I close my eyes drifting to the sound of my Tv playing Netflix, I was really fucking excited for tomorrow night. 

I pry my eyes open as the sun in shining strongly through my window wall facing the bay.I groan and face the other way picking up my phone. 

Bri: Had to run to work really fast be home later

Damnit I was gonna ask if she wanted to get breakfast. I sigh and drag my body out of bed not even a second later my phone rang. 

"OH MY GOD TORIIII" Brianna yelled through the phone making me take it off my ear and put it on speaker mode. 

"What?"

"You will not believe what I just found out well maybe sort of made happen" she exclaimed

"oh no! what did you do?" I groan, it's to early for this. 

"So I was talking to Erich..." lucky bitch "... and it kind of slipped out that we were going to the new club tonight"

"okay, and?"

"And... he said that sounded fun and he might go" she clapped her hands but quickly put them back on the wheel. 

My eyes shot wide. 

"Are you serious!?" I exclaim, she knew I found him really hot but she did too. I mean what girl didn't. 

"Yes, anyways wanted to let you know. I'll be home later, love you" she hung up. I stood there or a minute trying to process that tonight I might finally meet him!

 I collect my thoughts and make breakfast, just some eggs and bacon. My favorite. 

I plop on the couch plate in hand. When I turn the Tv on I see that Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was. I loved all the films, favorite character was the misunderstood bad boy. 

Draco Malfoy. 

After I finished the movie I didn't really know what to do with myself. I was so excited for tonight but not only cause I might see Erich.  

But because we haven't been out to a club since like last month and we both needed it. 

I throw my hair up in a messy bun , I start some music and clean the house. Nothing else to do might as well be an adult for a little. I clean the kitchen and my room then do our laundry. Done. 

I pick up my phone to see it's been close to three hours and was now three o'clock, shit the time flew my like nothing. 

I decide to call Bri and see where she's at. 

"Hello" she chimes.

"Hey what time do you want to leave tonight?"

"Um how about, um... five?" she says more as a question then statement. 

"Okay sounds good to me see you later"

"love you"

ugh gives me an hour or more to get ready. But not a split second more my phone rings. 

"Hi mom whats up?" 

"Hi honey, how have you been?" she exclaims, she sounded to happy?

"Good, How's Ohio been" 

"Good, good. So..." here it comes. 

"No mother how many guys do I have to reject from you" I groan. 

She really wants to me to settle down even though i'm only twenty two and counting. Any times she finds a nice boy or man that she thinks i'll like which I wouldn't she throws them my way. 

"Tori sweetie please he is-" I cut her off.

" I have to go mom. I'll talk later, love you" I hung up not giving her a chance to argue with me. 

I sigh and start to get ready. I hope tonight will be worth it, I hope Erich comes. Not that right when I see him. If I see him. I will hop straight on his dick, no, I think he's hot and all but maybe we could just be friends. 

Who am I kidding, why would Erich fucking Blunt want to be friends with me.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601 37 32
"Just let me go please, we can't go on like-", I was stopped by something I had grown accustomed to over the years. I didn't show any sign of shock o...
2M 50.6K 33
"Talk to you about it?" I asked with a dark laugh. "it's not as easy as you make it sound," "Yes, Garret! Talking! You know what that is right? It's...
you By Ana :)

Fanfiction

2.4K 71 19
you've got broken once and promised yourself to not let yourself ever hurt again- no one would ever get a place in your heart,but then he came....
3M 35.7K 26
*{COMPLETED}* *First book of MHIAG* That's when I remembered that I bumped into someone. I looked up quickly to be met with two grey eyes looking me...