Oui Oui (a guide on how to go...

By FanficWhores

Hi my name is Penelope Parkinson and in this story I will be telling you how I got Eiffel towered by the Weas... More

Oui Oui Paris is nice
the beginning of a new friendship
Truth or dare?
A dance?
I'm about to beat this bitch up
yeehaw ;)
Yule ball(s)
Oh fu-
Hey besties I'm pregnant
who's the baby daddy ;)
rumors
surprise!
The last task
The day my parents practically disowned me
going to the burrow
DNA results
Don't tell George
updated story announcement
The fight
Dinner with the Malfoy's
Our little secret
babysitter
Spin the bottle
7 minutes in heaven (part 2 of spin the bottle)
"Fuck you"
confrontation
Christmas break
Diagon alley
Announcement
apologies
The end of it all
The end of it all (part 2)
sequel?

all eyes on the new girl

427 10 28
By FanficWhores

(A/N: that girl in the picture is what Amanda looks like by the way)

"Do you mind being a babysitter?" I asked Snape. He gave me a weird look and his eyes softened.

"No I don't mind"

"Well good cause you're stuck with them now" I said as I handed  the babies to Snape and walked into my dorm. 

"Yes finally those hoes are out of the way" I sighed. I love my kids but they're annoying as hell. Anyways everything for the rest of the day was boring. Then it was time for dinner and for Amanda to get sorted. We all sat down and Dumbledore gave his usually long speech. Soon Amanda walked onto the stage and everybody started to whisper.

"She's so pretty" I heard one boy say from the Ravenclaw table. "I wish I looked like her" said another girl. Then I saw Fred and George give each other a look and mouthed "she's hot" which made my blood boil. I couldn't deny she was drop dead gorgeous but it still made me mad. She looked over at me and gave me a small shy wave which I returned back to her. I couldn't let my jealousy ruin my new friendship so I just hid my anger.

"This is Amanda Walker she just came here all the way from llvermorny and I expect you to make her feel welcomed" he said. Dumbledore then placed the hat on her head. "hmmm interesting you seem very observant and very curious too...hmm oh I see you seem more loyal and very hard working more than anything..." the hat stopped for a moment then yelled "HUFFLEPUFF!" 

All the hufflepuff's cheered, Dumbledore handed her a hufflepuff robe and she headed down to the table. She gave me another big smile and wave and went to talk to the other house members. After dinner I she ran up to me.

"Everybody seemed to be talking about you, huh" I laughed

"Yeah I don't know why though it was weird" she giggled.

"So how are the hufflepuffs?" I asked

"They're really nice" she smiled.

"Well as much fun as it would be if you were in Slytherin all the girls who are Slytherins in our grade are bitches so"

"How lovely" she chuckled.

Fred and George then passed by and gave Amanda a wink. I could feel myself growing hot, I was so mad like wtf you literally see me and you're gonna do that? Such whores.

"EEK" she squealed. "Did you see those two boy wink at us?!" 

"They winked at you" I scowled.

"No I think they were winking at us both-" she said but I interrupted her

"No, they were staring at you. We have...beef you could say so they wouldn't wink at me."

"Oh..okay" she kinda whispered.

She then quickly tried to change the subject. "It was really nice of you to babysit those kids earlier-" she said but I interrupted her again.

"Those are my kids I didn't babysit them" I said and she went quiet.

"Oh I'm sorry I shouldn't have assumed" 

"Don't worry about it" I said and gave her a reassuring smile.

I could tell she wanted to but she didn't ask who the dad was I guess to not make things hella awkward which was fine by me. We walked together until we got to where our dorms seperated.

"Well it was nice seeing you" she smiled. 

"See you in class!" she said and waved.

I walked into my Slytherin common room and headed to my dorm. Snape sat on the edge of my bed rocking the babies back and forth which gave me a bit of a shock. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked

"You told me to be your baby sitter so thats what I'm doing" he responded. I then started to blush. Why the fuck did that make me blush he's my teacher...well I slept with him so it's not that weird compared to all the stuff I did. Anywho-

"I'll be looking for someone who can babysit your kids permanently" he said and handed me back Ruby. I gave him kind of a fake smile as he walked out. Bitch I asked you to be their babysitter not some random hoe, whatever.

The next day somebody barged in my room and shook me awake. I rubbed my eyes then started to scream. "WHO THE FUCK IS THAT"  I yelled. I grabbed my alarm clock on the side of the bed and hit them on the head with it causing them to fall and let out an ugly yelp. I rubbed my eyes again to see more clearly who it was and I saw filch lying on the floor.

"What was that for?" he grumbled.

"Oh, sorry" I said but I didn't mean it at all. Why the hell was he in my room.

"I'm here to take Ms...uh" he stuttered then grabbed a paper out of his pocket. 

"Moan into Mrs.Norrises ear-" he started but then stopped when he realized what he read. My mouth gaped open as I looked at him, his cheeks getting all pink.

"ahem" he said clearing his throat. "Sorry wrong paper..."

He then pulled out another piece of paper. "I'm here to babysit Ms.Scarlett, and Ms.Ruby" he said shoving the paper back down in his pocket.  "Oh hell no I'm not having no Zoophile babysit my kids." I wanted to say but I just nodded told him to get out so I could get ready. I brushed my hair and slipped on my uniform quickly and rushed out not having time to do my makeup. Before Filch walked back in my room I put my wand to his throat. 

"If you come early tomorrow morning like you did today I will tell everybody about you and Mrs.Norris doing the forbidden dance." 

Filch gave me a scared look then nodded and I headed to the Great hall. I then leaned against the wall since I was early. Stupid Filch made me leave my dorm early so I had nothing to do. I stared off into space for about 30 minutes before hearing people come into the hall. I looked over and I saw it was Fred, George and Amanda. I could see a big smile on her face as I saw them make jokes. She was 3 inches shorter than me (she's 5'0 I'm 5'3) which made her look even more adorable standing next to them. She tucked her hair behind her ear and continued to giggle until she saw me.

She look over at me and waved for me to come toward them. I stood there not responding and she gave me a confused look.

"Penelope!" she yelled waving even more thinking maybe I didn't hear her. I didn't wanna be rude so I awkwardly walked over. She gave me a big hug and I smiled.

"What are you doing out here by yourself?" She asked.

"It's a long story" I giggled. For a few moments I forgot the twins were there until George cleared his throat. I gave him a death stare and he returned it. Amanda looked super confused as she looked back and forth at us. "Oh" she muttered making a concerned look. She glanced at me and gave me an awkward smile.

"uhm right so" she mumbled.

"Uhhh I'll talk to you guy later" she stuttered and grabbed my hand. We walked away and went around the corner. 

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I forgot about the whole "beef" situation you told me about yesterday or I wouldn't have-"

"Don't worry about it" I told her.

And ever since that day Amanda and I grew closer and closer.

(A/N: This is how I imagine Penelope would look like btw and I just realized I forgot to put a picture of that earlier so yeah)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 9.5K 54
The names Clove Weasley that's right Weasley. I'm the daughter of Molly and Arthur, the younger sister Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, and George. Twin t...
209 0 60
I remember when life used to be easy. Life before unfaithful Irishmen, and grabby Bulgarians. Life before my father went MIA. But I had to know that...
Unbroken By BBHP

Fanfiction

49 0 9
I always thought Hermione ended up with the wrong Weasley...
93.2K 2.5K 50
"Sorry!" I apologized "No worries!" the ginger boy said, "What are you doing down here in the dungeon?" he asked "I was looking for my class! It is s...