Fake Boyfriend || A Taekook F...

By akuma_reverie

(BOOK 1) In which Kim Taehyung is asked to be the fake boyfriend of his enemy, Jeon Jungkook, who uses him to... More

Introduction
1. Morning Dramas
2. Enemies for Life
3. Who is The Prince?
4. One Kiss
5. Fake Love?
6. The Ones I love
7. Why Him?
8. Rejection
9. A Favor
10. That's A No
11. Magic Shop
12. Dinner Time
13. My Tutor
14. I Am Gay
15. To Replace or Not?
16. Accepted
17. Glass Pieces
18. Like I Care
19. Life Is Not a Joke
20. Cakes and Croissants
21. An Untamed Beast
22. Horror Movie and Hugs
23. Vanilla and Chocolate
24. Stalkers and Ramen
25. He is My Boyfriend
26. First or Last Kiss?
27. Respect?
28. I Am Sorry
29. Sweet Night
30. The Stuffed Tiger
31. The Last One
32. What's the Password?
33. I Am...
34. Who Is The Clingy One?
35. Mission Possible...Or Not!
36. Euphoria
37. Brutal Punishment
38. Barbecue Time!
39. When The Tears Don't Stop
40. Drunken Love
41. Chocolate or Strawberry?
42. Last Night
43. Do You...?
44. Exams...Ugh!
45. The Amusement Park
46. My Mark On You
47. Feelings
48. Results Unleashed!
49. Cabin Mates
50. Drowning In Your Eyes
51. Off To Trek
52. Ghost or Zombie?
53. The Golden Sunset
54. Confess Your Feelings
55. Love And Trust
56. Not Your Baby
57. Our Blossoming Hearts
59. Three Days
60. Happy Endings

58. Fairy Lights

20.4K 1K 475
By akuma_reverie

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Today is the last night!" I yelled and flopped down on my bed and sighed, "What do you want to do, Jungkook?"

"Sleep with you," he winked at me and I threw my shoe at his face, but he swiftly dodged it. I frowned when it didn't hit him. 

"You are becoming more and more pervy," I said and he laughed.

"This is me," he said and I shook my head, "Let's go and sit in front of the bonfire."

"What if I die?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows at me, "What if the flames suddenly turn into a phoenix or a dragon and suddenly, it burns everything around it? It is cool to die in the flames of a dragon, but I still am not ready to die. I am too handsome to die."

"You should stop watching anime," he said and I scowled at him. How is anime related to what I said? "So are we going to the bonfire or not?"

"Nah!" I said and got up from my bed, "I am going to play with Jimin."

"I don't think that is a good idea," he said and I stuck my tongue out at him and walked out of the room. I went to his room and saw the door was shut. Let's break it! Three...two...on—

"AAAHH!" Huh? Jimi— "FA-FASTER! FASTER!"

"Call me 'daddy', baby."

"DADDY~"

"Good boy."

"I am going to—going to...AHH!" What in the name of unicorns and rainbows was I hearing?

"And I don't think you should be here," I turned behind and saw Jungkook smirking. I went to him and banged my head on his chest, "Ouch!"

"My ears are contaminated," I said and he laughed.

"Told you not to go," he said and I glared at him.

"You said that it was not a good idea."

"Same thing."

"Not!" I pushed him away and sighed, "I am going to Hobi."

"And that too is also not a good idea," he said and I groaned.

"What? Even Hobi! What about Namjoon and Jin?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"They are getting closer. So, don't disturb them." So I am stuck with him. Why? I want to go and die, "Let's go to the lake."

"Lake?" I asked and he nodded. I immediately whacked his head and he winced at the pain.

"Why did you hit me?"

"Do you want to go to the lake so that you can summon the ghost lady?" he laughed and shook his head.

"How the heck can you summon a ghost who lives somewhere else?" he asked me and I flicked his forehead.

"The pond and lake have water. So she can teleport here through water. You got that?" I said and he nodded.

"It makes no sense," he said and ran away. I ran after him, cursing , screaming and finally, dying on the wooden bridge from running too much.

"How...the...heck...are...you...so fast?!" I wheezed and he laughed at me.

"I am born like this," he winked at me and I frowned at him.

"My heart is paining," I said and he suddenly leaned towards me.

"Want a kiss of heal, your highness?" he took my hand and kissed my knuckles. The hell? I yanked my hand away and glared at him.

"Pervert!" 

"Your one and only."

"Gross!"

"Get up now. You don't want to miss this," he got up and went to the end of the bridge. I groaned and sat up and suddenly my eyes lit up when I saw the lake. Fairy lights surrounded the entire lake and even the bridge. Some of the trees around the lake also had the lights twirled around their trunks. I gaped at the dozens of lights and I smiled at it all. So...pretty!

I saw Jungkook sitting on the end of the bridge and I joined him. 

"Pretty, right?" he asked and I nodded, "And what about me? I am pretty too." He made a cutie face at me and I giggled.

"Ugly," I said and he pouted. He looked to cute with that pout on his face, "That's what I would have said before when we were enemies. But now, you are as pretty as those fairy lights."

He looked at me with his eyes filled with shock. I bet he didn't expect that. But whatever I said probably didn't make sense. I just blabbered something cheesy to him, "Stop staring at me or else I will leave you to that ghosty lady."

He came back to his senses and smiled. Suddenly I felt his hand on mine and his fingers intertwined with mine. I looked at our hands and back at him. Okay...is Leishi around? He is probably doing that because she is around, right?

"Leishi is not here. So calm your ass," he said and my eyes widened with shock. I am telling you this one hundred and seventieth time. This guy can read minds.

"Jungkook," I said and he nodded, "Can you read minds?"

"No I cannot. Why do you keep asking me that?"

"Because I was thinking just that," I said and he smirked.

"Then it means I am a mind reader," he said and I sighed. I have been saying that since the day we started to fake date. Asshole! "Today is the last day and tomorrow, back to boring school we go."

"But we had fun," I smiled at him and he chuckled.

"Yes, we did. Do you remember the number of kisses I gave you all this time?" I whacked his head and he started to laugh. 

We turned silent after that and admired the reflection of the lights on the water. Our legs drew patterns on the surface of the water, but I quickly withdrew my leg back in a second when I remembered the ghost lady. Who knows what she will do? She might grab my legs and pull me down to the bottom of the lake. 

"Fairy lights," Jungkook suddenly whispered. I looked at him and I saw him smiling as he touched the light which was trailing around the bridge, "They are so pretty."

"Yep. They are," I said and looked back at the water. Suddenly I felt something being placed on my head and I touched to see what it was. Huh? What is this weird thingy? I picked it up and I saw it was a...a crown. A flower crown with LED lights on it. I gaped at it and turned it around to see the colorful bright crown.

"This...when...?" I looked at him and he smiled.

"I bought it when we first came here to the camp. Namjoon and I sneaked out and ran to the town since we were hungry. That was when I saw the crown. It was the last one, so I bought it for...you," he looked at me and I was still pretty much shocked that he bought it for me. I looked at the crown and back at him and I smiled.

"Why didn't you give this to me before?" I asked him

"What fun would it be if I gave it to you before." he replied back.

"It is nice," I said and handed it over to him. He was surprised and he looked at me.

"You-You don't li-like it?" he asked and I smiled.

"Put it on my head again, Jungkook," I said and he froze. I whacked his shoulder and he came back to his sense.

"You want me to do what?"

"I want you to," I sighed and edged closer to him, "put the crown on me." He finally realized what I was saying and he smiled as he carefully placed the crown on my head. I bent my head down and smiled to myself. I pulled away and looked at him.

"How do I look?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Like a fairy." I blushed when he said that and I immediately looked away. Cheesy bastard! Suddenly I felt his hand playing with my hair and I turned behind to look at him. He was...TOO CLOSE! LIKE ACTUALLY!

His lips were just above mine and I could see my reflection in his eyes. Why the heck is he so close? Was he going to eat my hair? Or kiss it? Who kisses hair? 

"Taehyung," he whispered and I could feel his body shifting towards me. His right hand cupped my cheek and he softly rubbed my cheekbone. I touched his hand and softly traced the bulging veins of his. I love his veins. They are so fricking cool and damn hot.

He smiled and cupped my other cheek and slowly pulled me towards him. I knew where this was going, but still couldn't object to it. My lip was just above his and our ragged breathing clashed against one another. He looked into my eyes and so did I. Without a warning, he captured my lips with his and slowly played with it. My eyes closed automatically to enjoy his sweet lips on mine. 

My hand left my side and made its way to his hair. His smooth, soft hair somewhat brought me joy as I played with it, running my hand all over it and messing it up. His hands wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer. Our kiss wasn't intense or that hot kind of a kiss...do they both mean the same thing? Anyways, the kiss was...it was sweet, gentle and filled with...love.

We pulled away to catch our breath before we fall and we looked into each others eyes. Our reflection in one another and our hands linked together. When I realized we kissed, I came back to my senses. Before I could yell at him, he shut my mouth with his hand and he shook his head.

"Tae," he started and I saw him biting his lips. Is he nervous or something? "Tae. I need to say something to you."

Since I had no ways of talking, I nodded. He took a deep breath and said, "I love you."

I love you...? Where is that Leishi bastard hiding? I thought it was clear to her that Jungkook didn't like her and he has no intentions in having her in his life.

"I love you so much, Tae," he whispered and he looked away, "Each day my heart beats faster for you. You might think this is a joke, but it is not. I-I really love you. And this is not because Leishi is around. I am saying this from the bottom of my heart."

These words and that voice...he really means it. He loves me, but I still haven't confirmed with my feelings and I still don't know whether I really like him or not. Whether I want to be with him for the rest of life or leave him behind and move on as being friends or being strangers. More importantly, my parents. I still have no clue what my parents will say to this. I removed his hand from my mouth and he looked at me.

"I-I don't know what to say," I said and I scratched my head and looked at him, "I still am not completely sure of my feelings for you. I...I need some time if that's fine with you."

He smiled and nodded, "Three days and you should give the answer."

"Three days?" I asked and he frowned.

"Yes. Three days. If you ask me to change it to three weeks or three months or three years or three centuries, I will kidnap you and straight away label you as my boyfriend."

"Okay okay, fine!" I said and sighed, "Three days then."

"Yep! I will be waiting for you," he kissed my forehead before getting up and leaving me behind. Three days. What will be my answer?

._._._._._._._._._._.

Thank you guys for 38.8K reads!! Have fun reading the book and don't forget to vote and comment!! If you guys find any mistakes, feel free to correct them!! Luv you all and have an amazing day!!!

(●ˇ∀ˇ●)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742K 14.8K 36
Lexi Turner was a normal girly girl and did whatever her parents told her..... up until racing changed her. After that she decided she was making her...
951K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
346K 12.5K 23
Taekook AU where Jungkook is that typical clichรฉ bartender who never dates, and is all about hookups. Until he meets Taehyung, an innocent struggling...
474K 19.6K 17
In which Jungkook only ever hears silence.