An Unwanted Life

Sharlynn101

Feeling trapped in her life with her strict single mother, Caryn gets an unexpected out. Follow Caryn on her... Еще

Fight With Mom
Trip Down Memory Lane
Confusion
Reality Check
Oblivious
Carly
Gwen Finally Caught Up
Leila
Losing Hope
A New Destination
No Luck
Meeting Mary
The Auction
New Home
Checking For Defects
Waiting
Author's Note
His Gift
The Argument
The Deal
His Promise
Punished
Punished Continued
Chores
Another Task
Without A Trace
New Job
The Promotion
Violated
Sorrow
New discoveries
Falling
Queasy
The visit
Same old, Same old
The Ball
Revelation
Making Up
The banquet
Stockholm syndrome
To get her back
Home
Doctor's Appointment
Surprise
Planning to strike
It started
Things fell into place
Excitement
Hello, Australia!
Scheming
Bonding
Daddy's Girl
Fine Dining
Reunited
Gwen's Rage
Happily Ever After?
Epilogue
Author's note

Planning

352 5 2
Sharlynn101

"Any news?" Khalil asked Abid. "No nothing yet, but I've spoken to the people at the auction house they promised to get their men to get her back." Abid said. "I don't want them to get her back. They are gonna hurt her and she's pregnant with my child. I need her address, so that I can go and get her myself" Khalil replied. "How can you be so stupid? Do you really think her parents will just let her go after they've just got her back?" Abid asked again. "No, of course they won't, but I'll figure something out. They won't have any other choice than to give her back to me" Khalil said again. "I need that file on her. That way I can see what I can get on her parents" he said again. "When are you planning on going? I can contact them again now and arrange for her file, but I can't let you go alone. Human trafficking is a serious offence, once you're in the States our money, power and connections won't help us at all. Let's just request the file and work on a way to get her back, that doesn't involve you going to jail" Abid said again. Khalil sighed. "The longer she's there, the more she will forget about me. Who knows? Her parents might even make her get rid of the baby; in which case I will kill them myself. That I promise you. No one takes what's mine. So, let's work on a plan now. I can't afford to waste time. I need my Angel back at home" Khalil said with a serious look on his face. Just then Abid's phone rang. He spoke on the phone in Arabic and after a while he looked at Khalil with a smile. "The file is ready. I'll arrange for someone to pick it up. Let's start working on a plan to get your woman and child back brother". 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

His Revenge

Детектив / Триллер

307K 7.1K 32
No one can save her from him. Book Two.
Immortal Blood, Immortal Love. xxfall3nros3sxx

Детектив / Триллер

314K 3.8K 41
A story about a lonely seventeen year old girl, who looses her mother and lives alone taking care of herself. One fateful night she's captured by a p...
Mistress - A Tainted Identity Ayesha

Любовные романы

18.4K 451 8
She was a free bird who wanted to fly in sky like a carefree bird but now she is caged bird who was struggling to get out of that prison. she tried a...
Saved By The Bad Boy Kamm

Художественная проза

2.7K 43 14
She had everything she never wanted and he had everything he ever wanted. Scared. Beaten. Barely loved. Brave. Reckless. Adored. Can these two wor...