WOUNDED

By who_is_mankish

I can't be the only one who has grown bored of reading good girl-bad boy romance novels ๐Ÿ™„ It's the same rout... More

CHAPTER 1
Author's note
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
Closing author's note

CHAPTER 40

212 32 35
By who_is_mankish

AZ
Song: There's nothing holding me back.

🎶Oh I've been shaking, I love it when you go crazy
You take all my inhibitions
Baby there's nothing holding me back...

You take me places that tear out my reputation
Manipulate my decisions

Baby there's nothing holding me back!🎶

This is the best song for this chapter!!♥️
••••••••••••••••
"I can't believe Gramps! What an amazing birthday present! He shouldn't have bothered at all. And I bet he did it on purpose."

"Why would you think he did it on purpose?" Kacely frowns slightly.

"I don't know... Maybe to get back at me for the whole ditching the birthday party thing." I exhale and take out my phone.

"I don't think he'll do that." Kacely contradicts.

"Pfttt... OK." I reply and head straight to Google.

"I may not know him but he seemed like a pretty cool old man."

"What other explanation do you have for this?"

"Maybe he didn't know it'll be this bad?" He shrugs.

"Well... Maybe... But he'll still pay for this." I state. He'll have to bribe me really good to have me put this behind me.

"What are you doing?" Kacely asks

"Going online to give that resort a one star rating."

"You're still about that place?" He laughs. "Just let it go."

"Hell no! I'll give it a one star rating and leave a comment that will protect anybody else from going through what we went through. I hope a landslide happens and it just crumbles to the ground."

"You're straight up evil." He shakes his head with a giggle.

"I never pretended to be otherwise." I say with a fake smile.

We drive all the way back to Foumban and drop by three hotels which are fully booked before arriving at one that had two empty rooms. The rooms are expensive and I swear that Gramps will cover all the charges, and that won't even count as compensation for what he had me go through at that haunted house called a resort.

By the time we get checked in, it's already 11:23pm and Kacely was already sleeping in the cab. I on the other hand have to book a room for the driver because his house is too far away from here and he has really helped us out.

Gramps I swear to you that you are going to refund every single franc I spent today. When I pay and turn around, Kacely is sleeping on the sofa in the lobby while the driver is yawning ear to ear. I feel terrible for dragging them through this, especially Kacely. This isn't at all what I wanted, I have to make up for the stress I've put him through.

"Tes clés ma chérie." The woman behind the counter smiles and hands me two sets of keys. "Bonne nuit."

"Merci." I answer and walk up to the driver.

"Merci pour tous que vous avez fait pour nous." I smile at the cab driver.

"De rien." He smiles and takes his keys before heading upstairs to his room.

"Kace... Kace... Kacely." I call out and rub his cheek with my thumb causing his eyes to shoot open. "Let's go to our room."

"What time is it?" He asks and stretches his arms while yawning.

"Almost midnight." I chuckle.

"Seriously?" He asks while blinking rapidly and checks his phone. "Jesus."

"I know right?" I say as he stands. "At least we can be sure we won't be sleeping with cockroaches"

"Don't be so sure." He smiles as we get into our room on the very last floor of the storey.

The room is so much better than what we had at that "resort" and it does have a TV. Also, the bed is not cemented to the floor.

We keep our bags down and I take my shoes off before plugging my phone to the socket on the wall.

"What is that smell?" I frown when I smell something. "Kacely, do you smell that? God, it smells like something died in here. It might be a rat, let's look for it."

"Um... Those are my feet smelling."

"What?" I laugh but notice he's serious.

"I get sweaty feet, especially when I put on covered shoes."

"Oh my God." I laugh and fall to the bed. "I'm sorry... It's just... There was a time when... I used to wonder sometimes, about what could possibly be wrong with you and there was nothing I could think of. I guess nobody's perfect after all."

"I guess. I'm sorry for the smell." He says and shifts his sneakers to one side of the room.

"Don't mind me, I was just caught off guard because... They actually do stink" I laugh and he giggles.

"I have air freshener in my bag."

"Please... Use it to help the situation."

"You're the worst." He says as I head to the bathroom to be sure it has water and it does.

"Phew" I muse. There are even spare toothbrushes and towels in the cupboard. Toothpaste, soap and everything - what a hotel room should have. There's a huge tub and shower head there with provisions for both hot and cold water.

Now this... this is a hotel. I take out a new toothbrush and brush my teeth just because I can. I've had a terrible day and I atleast deserve to brush my teeth and take a warm bath.

I open the tub tap for water to flow in before pouring some soap into it. I make sure the temperature is just right before smiling at it and heading to the room to get Kacely.

"Kace..." I call but pause when I see him lying on the bed sleeping and... snoring lightly.

"Kacely..." I call out, trying to wake him up but he just turns over and holds his pillow more tightly.

I've ODed on disappointment today. I don't know if I'm entitled to anger right now because it is my fault that he is so tired but then again... How can he be sleeping right now? This is the second time he's doing this... Leaving my ass all worked up. The first time was in his room and now it's at a hotel.

This is all that stupid cockroach's fault. It just had to pop up at that moment and ruin everything. I stand up from the bed and grab a sachet of weed and the lighter from my bag and heading for the bathroom. I strip down before getting into the tub. I wrap up a joint and light it up before pulling on it and sending the smoke out. This will always be my routine apparently; sitting alone in a tub, doing drugs... Wait, something is missing - sad music. I step out and grab my cellphone and headsets before shuffling all Phora's songs I have on my playlist. I smoke and rap along with him till my eyelids kiss each other.

....

"Az... Az..."

"Huh?" I open my eyes and see Kacely.

"Why'd you sleep here?" He asks me while I take off the headsets. "And why did you have to smoke again Az?"

"I was tired." I tell him and get out of the tub. "What's it to you?"

Why am I angry?

"Why are you... Did I do something?" He asks I take a towel from the cupboard and wrap my cold body in it.

Oh no you didn't, you just fell asleep on me last night, leaving my ass all horny. Nothing major.

"Of course you didn't." I smile and rid my body of the water droplets.

"O...K." he muses and I roll my eyes while applying lotion on my body.

Stupid church boy.

"I'm kind of hungry. What about you?" He asks me and I sigh as I try to moisturize my back but can't. "Let me help you with that." He says and I feel his fingers run through my back before I can protest.

I needed this yesterday Kacely, not now.

"All good." He says and I look at him. "Are you sure you're OK?" He asks again and holds my face.

"Mhmm, just a little bit tired from yesterday."

"Me too. I think we should order breakfast. I'm really hungry." He tells me. "And I'm sticky, I should take a bath."

I feel like going back with him but my phone rings. It's Gramps.

The universe just won't let a girl have a good morning sex in peace. I exhale and pick up the phone while Kacely tortures me more by stripping down before heading into the bathroom.

I transfer all my frustration from yesterday and today morning to Gramps and he apologises saying he had no idea it would turn out that way. Well, I do not blame him because the photos were quite catchy and I know his friend who owns the place will never discredit his business by telling him the truth so I let it slide. Gramps on the other hand promised to make up for it and tells me he'll reimburse everything I've spent. We exchanged I love yous just as Kacely walks into the room.

I call the cab driver and tell him to order anything he wants before ordering ours. After eating, we get dressed - Kacely in the shirt from the day I met him (the one I stole) and me in a strapless top and ripped jeans along with the necklace Shura gave me. We meet the driver downstairs to get to the masterpiece of the journey - visiting the museum.

However, I can't be so sure about it because of my extremely wonderful experience yesterday. We pass by a rather modern like building which the driver identifies as the Royal Palace. It's brown in colour and very beautiful, but I try to keep my hopes as low as possible.

When we arrive, the photos actually match what I see... and they have a gateman. As soon as we get down from the cab, we have two ladies receive us with big smiles.

"Hello Miss Ajini..." One of them mispronounces.

"Um...It's Azinwi"

"Azi...?"

"Azinwi or just say Az."

"OK, Miss Az." She smiles.

"Just Az is fine."

"You are all welcome to our museum."the other one smiles

"What happened to 'only my friends and family call me that'?" Kacely smirks

"I'll rather she call me Az than Ajini" I admit.
The cab driver tells me he'll be going to town to run a few errands.

"Your grandfather practically threatened us to give you the best of treatment." She smiles. "I am Nana and this is my colleague Marie-Christine. We will give you the best tour like our jobs depend on it."

"Well they actually do." Marie-Christine points out and we all giggle. "Right this way please."

"Before we proceed, please know that we have a no photo policy here. As we will rather you do not take any pictures of our antiquities." Nana pleads.

"Come on! You can't be serious." Kacely whines and I smirk. I wasn't looking forward to taking any photos anyway.

"Oh, we are very serious." Marie-Christine says. "We do not want to attract thieves now do we? If we do, then there will be nothing to see the next time you come or when we get other customers. Please respect that."

"We will." Kacely says and I wrap my arms round his waist. We enter a small gate and the sight before me glues my feet to the ground. It's breathtaking.

There is a building built on a ring road consisting of two levels; the building is designed in the form of a two headed snake with a giant black spider on it and a gong. The snake is brown and white in colour with black spots on its back. The mouth of both heads are open and it has staircases for tongues. Now this... This is art.

"Wooow" Kacely muses. This is indeed a wow situation. There are hundreds of people also walking in and out of the building, whites even. Each group having its own tour guide. We have two - that's a bonus.

"Magnifique ! Isn't it?" Nana smiles and tugs her hair behind her ear.

"You got that right." I agree.

"The building you see is very treasured by the people of the Bamoum tribe. It has a very important meaning to them." Nana explains. "According to Architect Issofou Mbouombouo who was the master builder of this, the two headed snake represents the two battles that were won by the most loved King."

"The spider signifies his hard work and wisdom which was very very appreciated by his people. He always wanted to provide for his people." Marie-Christine adds with a smile.

"And the gong?" Kacely asks.

"The gong symbolises what was used to announce the victory of the king." Nana responds.

"What was his name?" I demand

"Sultan Ibrahim Njoya." Nana tells me. "Shall we enter?"

"Yes." I nod.

"Um Az..." Kacely calls out. "I'm a little creeped out by this. I mean look at it. Are you sure it's safe to get inside a snake's mouth?"

"Don't be silly." I giggle. "It's just art."

"Azinwi, this is Africa. And Africa has witchcraft... A lot. I'm kind of scared... Honestly. I feel like..."

"Any problem?" Marie-Christine asks.

"No, just give us a second." I smile before turning to Kacely. "Kace please don't ruin this. I'm actually enjoying myself right now. Don't allow superstition stop you from actually having a good time. Please..." I say and he exhales. I stretch my hand and he takes it.

"This is so awesome." I comment in awe as we climb the stairs.

"Don't touch that." Kacely says when I touch the fang of one of the built snakes.

"Why not?"

"I don't know. Aren't you..."

"Stop being such a Debbie downer." I tease and he sighs.

The inside is even more breathtaking than the outside. It has all sorts of artifacts ; masks, sculptures, paintings, carvings... you name it. We learn that it is actually a big business as some of these are exported to the US and to Europe. Kacely stops me from touching anything and I roll my eyes each time. We spot some human jawbones and Kacely says he wants to leave. I try to touch it but he stops me saying we might provoke some sort of demon.

I still touch it though and stick my tongue out to annoy him further causing both Nana and Marie-Christine to laugh.

We are shown some wooden hookahs which the forefathers of the Bamoum tribe used to smoke from and I can't stop laughing. The old men actually used to smoke? I guess I'm not the only one.

"You see, if the ancestors used to smoke weed then who am I not to?" I ask Kacely.

"You're actually comparing yourself to forefathers in a shrine?" He shakes his head and I shrug.

I want to buy one of the horns but Kacely opposes completely. I try begging them for permission to take atleast a photo but apparently that isn't in their power.

However, Kacely takes a couple of photos outside the museum and I take one too. We take a selfie at the end with our tour guides. When we head outside, we spot the cab driver and it's only then that I realise it's almost 3pm.

This was enjoyable. We say bye to our tour guides who I know won't be loosing their jobs. I send Gramps the photo of me, that of Kacely and I along with the selfie with Nana, Marie-Christine and Kacely. He tags the one of Kacely and I and replies with a

*😏*

*🌚* I send in reply and he sends *🙌🏾*

He changes his dp to the one of me and I smile at it before turning my data off.

"That wasn't so bad now was it?" I ask Kacely.

"It was interesting, but very very scary. It was like a shrine."

"Go away." I laugh. "You're exaggerating. It wasn't that bad. It was beautiful."

"Skulls and gongs and horns were beautiful? I don't understand you." He shakes his head. "I'm very sure those things have some sort of dark magic associated with them."

"Superstitious church boy" I tease and he tickles me making me laugh and apologise before stopping.

I ask for the cab driver who's name is actually Rodrique to take us to a local Cameroonian restaurant and he does. It's really local, no decorations whatsoever but I don't really mind - I've had such a good time that even a weird looking eatery won't ruin that. Some of the men there look like they can actually rob us.
I taste palm wine for the first time in my life and I love it. We end up ordering corn fufu and some sort of tomato sauce with lots and lots of dry fish in it. They put so much pepper in it that I nearly finished two litres of palm wine.

"I need ice." I cry and try to fan my tongue. Kacely laughs at me and ends up almost choking.

"Serves you right." I say as he drinks from his glass of palm wine.

"Pourquoi vous jouées quand ont mangé ?" Rodrique laughs. "Mais le piment chaud eh"

"A bon ein?" I ask and reach out for Kacely's plate, picking up pieces of his fish and shoving in my mouth.

"You've got plenty there! That was my biggest fish Az, give it back!" He shouts and reaches out for my plate but I pick it up and turn around, escaping him.

"La fille ci eh"

"I must take your fish too." He tells me and I stand up while eating up as quickly as I can and taking breaks to pull air into my flamming mouth.

"You'll choke because of pepper."

"À cause de langa." Rodrique adds and people in the eatery laugh.

It's only then that I realise that we've actually made some sort of scene at the small restau.

I sit back down slowly and Kacely succeeds to steal a small piece of fish but it's nothing compared to what I took. I burp and heavily before washing my hands and asking for our bill.

It's just four thousand eight hundred francs! When I think of how much we spent in that resort yesterday, I feel like driving there and burning it down myself. And the food here was actually pretty tasty.

I even take another bottle of palm wine before we leave. Kacely and I stroll a little, taking in the town and it's really beautiful at sunset.

I hop on his back, hooking my hands round his neck and my legs round his waist and I don't go down even when he asks me to. He says he's too full to carry me but I don't care. Rodrique takes a couple of photos of us and the sunset makes an incredibly beautiful filter. This is the happiest I have felt in an infinitely long time!

Rodrique says he has to return home early but we aren't ready to go back to the hotel yet so we tell him to go without us. Kace and I only return to the hotel after 7pm.

"I'm so tired." I say as we head upstairs.

"I hope you're not too tired." He teases and I know what he means.

Not so fast church boy, you've left my ass hanging twice in a row. I have to get a pay back.

When I notice there's no one along the corridor, I pull his collar and kiss him. His mouth is still sweet from the palm wine we drank earlier. I suck his tongue playfully and slip my hand under his shirt onto his bare stomach. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and I break my lips from his before opening the door.

Time to get my revenge.

We get into the room and I switch on the lights, with his lips on my neck and his hands round my waist from behind me.

I push him onto the bed and take my top off before lowering my lips to his again. He breathes out when I rub him through his shorts and he runs his fingers through my spine before bringing his hand to my chest. I take his shirt off along with the Tee he had on before planting short kisses on his neck, up to his cheek and a last one on his nose.

"Where's your laptop?" I ask, getting off "I want to watch a movie."

"You want to watch a movie... now?" He asks

"Mhmm" I answer and spot it in his backpack.

"Why now?"

"Why not now?" I ask and sit down on the bed before putting on the laptop. It has no password so I head straight to files then to movies.

"I um..." He says and sits down on the chair.

"What? Is there something else you want me to do?" I know he will never ever say it no matter how much he wants to. He's still to shy and timid about things concerned with sex.

"No, I just thought we would shower first?"

"OK, you go ahead, I'll take one when your done." I try so hard to suppress my grin when I see the priceless look on his face but I fell my lips twitching at the side. I clam my lips together when I notice he was actually already getting hard and look back down at the laptop screen.

"Are you sure?" He asks

"Very" I nod "Um...This movie; Five Feet Apart, is it good?" I ask, still looking down at the screen to avoid laughing.

"Yeah... It's good." He says.

"What's it about?"

"About um... two sick kids. Kids with cancer. Kind of like The Fault In Our Stars."

"A sad movie? I like it." I grin and put the laptop on my lap before leaning on the headboard and pressing play. "Oh look, Jughead from Riverdale is even in it."

"Mhmm." He agrees and I can feel his eyes on me before he stands up. "I'll go and bathe now."

"OK" I say without looking up and clam my lips again.

.....

KACELY

I can't believe Az turned me on just to turn me down, it's intensely frustrating. I expected us to do a lot more on this trip.

Yesterday we were interrupted by a cockroach and today she wants to watch a movie?
Now I know what she felt like on Tuesday. It doesn't feel good at all. And I had heard that it hurts for us guys when you get all worked up but don't get satisfied, it doesn't hurt persee... but it is really frustrating. I should just take a bath and go watch the movie with her, maybe something can happen then?

"God Kacely! Will is so sarcastic! He's so like me!" She shouts from the room.

"Really?" I ask and paste my toothbrush. From the look of things she won't be joining me anytime soon. I miserably brush my teeth, ignoring her giggles from the room. Why do I get the feeling she might be doing this on purpose?

I open the cold water showerhead but then switch it to hot water before taking my sponge from the rack and applying soap on it. I scrub my dusty legs first before moving up to my waist. The hot water actually feels so good against my skin, it's consoling somehow. I apply some soap on my hair and use my fingers to scrub my face.

While I rinse my face, I feel arms wrap around my waist and lips on my back causing me to shake slightly.

"Relax" Az laughs "It's just me." She says and I turn to look at her. She's completely naked and I don't know if I'll ever get used to seeing her nude body everytime, it'll always be so new to me. So new and so alluring. Want takes over my body again and she presses her lips against mine before taking my earlobe between her lips.

"Are you playing with me again." I succeed to ask her and she kisses me swiftly again.

"No, no more playing." She tells me and covers my lips with hers again, moaning in satisfaction. The feel of the water on both our bodies as we caress and touch each other is so foreign yet so good at the same time.

"I want you to scrub me." She says and takes my place in backing the wall.

"OK" I nod and reach for her loofah, covering it with soap. She backs me and I take a breath before slowly scrubbing her back, making circles with the object on her perfectly smooth skin around her ying-yang tattoo. She bends her neck and I scrub from there to her arms.

"My feet are really dusty." She smirks and I stoop scrubbing her leg and ignoring the sounds escaping her lips when I move up to her groin circling round the writing inscribed there.

Luckily, luckily for me she's waxed! That is so much of a relief to me and a turn on as well. I look up at her and she's looking down at me.

I plant a kiss on the tattoo and she yelps slightly causing me to smirk. I kiss it again and move slightly closer to her center, kissing her again but running my tongue across her skin as I go closer.

My first time doing this won't be appropriate under a shower, I'm as ready as I can be. I stand up slowly, kissing her belly button and stomach as I get up.

"Kacely..." She groans as I suck on her nipple before kissing her again. "Stop teasing"

She bucks her hips, causing friction at the most sensitive place and we both moan before she repeats it again and grabs me in her hand, rubbing slowly and looking me straight in the eye.
I lift her up against the wall and she wraps her legs round my waist as our hands explore each other's bodies, the hot water isn't helping either. If this continues for one more minutes... for thirty more seconds, I won't be able to stop myself.

"We don't have a condom." She reminds me and I realise she's right. "Fuck" she says and slides down. But I lift her up again and hook her legs round my waist before carrying her to the room.

I really can't believe we're forty chapters gone you guys! It seems like it was just yesterday that I uploaded the first chapter of this book to Wattpad and now this is chapter forty. Thanks so much for reading and voting and sharing! I really can't say how many chapters we have left but believe me, this is a long ass story. I only hope you guys will keep finding it entertaining.

Anyways, this chapter was.... a lot 😅
I hope you enjoyed it. Just so you know, the museum actually does exist. I apologise if I descriped anything wrongly but I tried my best by doing as much research as I could on the place so as to be as accurate as possible.

Below is a picture of my brother at the place itself 😊
Do you find it scary?😂😂

What do you think about Az and Kace from this chapter? Az especially....🌚

Please vote 🌟
Comment ⬇️
Share 👥
Follow 🚻

Bon weekend guys! Till Sunday ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 53.5K 51
As a result of the tragic death of her father; Heaven Foster's life has mouldered into a exasperating cycle of moving from one home to another. Con...
186K 3.7K 17
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง is 17 years old, who is from London, and is forced to move to Canada with her abusive father. She's been through so much...
95.1K 2.1K 30
โœ“ COMPLETED โœ“ Started: 20th NOV 2020 Finished: 13th DEC 2020 EDITING! After the love of her life leaves her for good, Carlota Santiago has to strugg...
19.9K 2.9K 35
"Look at my boobs, Xhey." She commanded. I just couldn't. I honestly couldn't. I was quite turned on. She raised my chin up to look at her. I opened...