The Rogue Airbender (A Kainor...

By Musicwolfeee

What if Jinora and Team Avatar rescued Kai and the other Airbenders from the Earth Queens prison but Kai and... More

First Encounters
Shen
The Briefing
On The Way To Ba Sing Se
Ba Sing Se
Shen Returns
Dinner
The Aftermath
A Trip to the Market
Dinner, again, but with friends!
Asami's Facility
Kai
Kai(again but Jinora and him have fun)
Tornadoes Locations No. 1 & 2
Back At The House
The Swamp
The Camp
Heading Home
The Next Day
Date Night
The Next Day(from Jinora's POV)
Business
Dinner the Third
The Trial
After The Trial
The Virus
Dinner the Fourth

Finale

523 6 1
By Musicwolfeee

Two weeks later...

Jinora's POV:

I pack some stuff onto Pepper. Kai walks over and helps secure a crate. "It was certainly something having you here Jinora. You're welcome back anytime." He gestures towards Ikki's house.

I smile at him. "Thank you, and this is only a small supply run to the airbenders in the Fire Nation." I kiss his cheek. He blushes and rubs his neck. "Uh, I would love to go with you, but sadly I have paperwork and I need to run my state." He laughs.

I put another crate on the saddle. "Well, uh at least we uh helped Dump's state." He nods. "Yeah. Dump's election isn't going well there. He's uh he's losing. Calling the election a fraud." I laugh. "Really?" "Yep, his uh opponent isn't ideal, but uh at least he will hopefully allow doctors and medical professionals to go down there and help." "That's good for them." He nods. "Yeah, so uh how long?"  I smile at him. 

    He hops up and helps me secure another crate.  "At least a week."  He groans.  "Aw, don't be sad."  He smiles.  "At least it will only be a week."  "Yeah, what about your election how is it going?"  "Well, uh currently we are leading by a lot.  My campaign manager is saying that I will most likely win."  I nod.  "That's great."  We quickly finish with the rest of the supplies. 

     We slide off of my bison.  "I'll uh send you messenger hawks."  He laughs.  "Alright."  He hugs me.  "It's only a week."  I quickly kiss him.  "Only a week, I'll see you then Kai!"  He smiles.  "Yeah, and we could go to the park for a walk."  I smile at him as I go to get onto my bison.  "I love you."  He blushes.  "Love you too, Jinora."  I hop on my bison.  "I'll see you in a week."  He waves.  "Pepper, yip yip."  I lift off. 

A/N I believe this was a good ending I did not want a big ending just like a small ending.  After the big dumpster fire of a chapter that was "Dinner the Fourth" I wasn't feeling it anymore.  I was also running out of chapter titles sooo yeah.  Thanks for uh the star things and comments.  Everyone who read my fanfic thank you I've never felt so loved before.  I also may post this fanfic on Ao3 now that it's done in case any of your friends or such read that rather than Wattpad so yeah.  Thanks for everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.5K 44
After three years, Team Avatar is back in Republic City for Prince Wu's coronation. However, after things take an unexpected turn, Ulazu is forced to...
100K 3.2K 33
Korra and her parents work in a Organization as agents. Korra's Parents adopted, Bolin, Mako, and Kai and made them part of the Secret Organization...
9.1K 250 14
Book 3 of Akari Series Read book 1 and 2 first DON'T READ SUMMARY IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST TWO BOOKS!!!!! Two weeks have passed and now Team Av...
314K 10.5K 73
The war broke out after the Fire Nation attacks. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements can stop them. Fearing for the Avatar, the Fire Nation...