twelve crows | haikyuu x read...

By tobiohnooooo

Y/N never expects anything to come through the window. So she didn't really expect to see twelve crows on her... More

πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 1
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 2
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 3
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 4
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 5
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 6
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 7
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 8
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 9
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 10
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 11
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 12
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 13
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 14
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 15
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 16
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 17
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 18
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 20

πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 19

5K 195 85
By tobiohnooooo

Y/N sigh.

1 second had passed.

Y/N sighed again and looked to her left.

2 second had passed.

Y/N sighed again and looked to her right.

3 second had passed.

"Why is it so boring today..??" Y/N mumbled under her breath while sitting on her bed with her legs pressed against her chest.

Y/N sighs for the last time and closed her eyes. She wishes softly for something to appear in front of her, so she wouldn't be bored. She opens her eyes and saw Tanaka on her knees.

Chirp?

"...Tanaka? Are you going to save me from this bored-ness? 🥺"

..chirp!

Y/N smiles and brings her face closer to Tanaka's.

"You have anything in plan?"

Tanaka thought for a moment then flew out of Y/N's room.

"Augh- wait for me-" Y/N hops off her bed and ran toward Tanaka who was waiting for her downstairs.

Chirp! Chirp!

"Y-You want to go outside?"

Tanaka nodded his head.

Y/N nodded her head back to Tanaka then quickly puts her shoes on and opened the door.

"Oh, Y/N and Tanaka, you both going out?" Keishin walks to the pair, holding Asahi in his arms.

Y/N nodded, "Well, I'm gonna be following Tanaka to..wherever he's going."

"Okay, okay, be back before dinner's ready~" Keishin walks back up to his room, leaving Y/N to close the door and look at Tanaka.

"Now, where will you take- wait Tanaka- you're flying a little too fast-"

Tanaka quickly flew out of Y/N's neighborhood with Y/N tailing him. The path he took wasn't familiar with Y/N. She was surrounded by houses she has never seen before.

"Hey Tanaka- where are we-"

Tanaka landed on Y/N's shoulder.

Chirp!

"Oh..dad brought you to this place before.."

Tanaka nodded.

"Ah, you better not get us lost then."

Chirp chirp~

The neighborhood wasn't as bad. There were kids running down the block, old ladies watering their plants. Y/N and Tanaka walked down a staircase that leads to another unfamiliar neighborhood. Y/N turns on her left and sees a spiky haired guy and a trashcan.

"Ah, IT'S Y/N-CHAAAAN!!" Oikawa screamed and started running towards Y/N.

"Oh god, please no-" Y/N turns back and started running back up the stairs.

"Y/N-CHAN DON'T LEAVE ME!! IWA-CHAN'S TAKING ME FOR A RANSOM!!" Oikawa chased after Y/N.

Iwaizumi stopped Oikawa by pulling his arm back, stopping Oikawa from chasing Y/N, "Oikawa why are you chasing Y/N-?"

"Because she'll save me from your meanness >:(("

"No, I actually prefer Oikawa getting abused so💅" Y/N said hiding behind a plant from Oikawa.

"NO YOU DON'T STOP LYING Y/N-CHAN!" Oikawa cried.

"Oi- stop screaming already-" Iwaizumi looks at Y/N and sees that she had a crow on her shoulder.

Y/N looks back at Iwaizumi then followed where his gazed was laying at.

Tanaka :O

"..you want to pet him?-"

"I mean sure, whatever." Iwaizumi crossed his arms and looked away.

'You and Oikawa are both trash, stop.' Y/N said in her head.

Y/N held Tanaka in her arms and walks toward Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

"Ah, is Tobio-chan with you?" Oikawa asked.

"No, he's with Hinata."

"Oh, so he left me huh💔"

"Yeah❤️" Y/N smiles.

Iwaizumi was fascinated by Tanaka. He was petting the crow and admiring his dark feathers.

"Why didn't I know Y/N had crows?" Iwaizumi looks at Oikawa.

"Because you're not cool enough to know?-"

Iwaizumi, lovingly and softly, smacked  Oikawa's head.

"WhAt wAs tHat fOr????"

"So Y/N, where are you headed?"

"Ah, me and Tanaka are just walking around the neighborhood since he brought me here."

"I-Iwa-chan-"

"Oh, are you two lost?"

"Y-Y/N-chan-"

"No, Tanaka knows his way around here, though it wouldn't hurt for some company."

"You guys-"

Chirp!

"Yeah, we should be getting going :D" Y/N and Iwaizumi started to walk away from Oikawa.

"Hey..;~;"

Y/N and Iwaizumi started to get further away from Oikawa.

"...I'M GONNA HIT THE BOTH OF YOU 😭😭"

"ThEn HuRrY uP wiTh wAlkIng!" Iwaizumi yelled.

Oikawa quickly ran up with Y/N and Iwaizumi and pouted.

Tanaka flew next to Oikawa.

Chip!

"Well, I'm glad someone here cares about me 🙄"

"Nah, he called you dumb." Y/N snickered.

"Y/NNnNnNnnNnN!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!"

Chirp chirp!

After walking around for a while, the four of them were at the park.

"Tanaka? Was this the place you wanted to come to?" Y/N looks at the crow on her shoulder.

Tanaka nodded.

Chirp!

"Then why did we have to go to that neighborhood-"

Tanaka shrugged.

"Maybe he wanted us to meet❤️" Oikawa held Y/N hands.

"I-" Y/N stared at Oikawa freaked out.

"Oi, Trashykawa, let's go in the slides." Iwaizumi pulls Oikawa.

Y/N looks at Tanaka and Tanaka looks at Y/N. They both ran towards the swings.

"On my laps, Tanaka."

Tanaka sat on Y/N's laps, then she started to swing from the swings.

Y/N and Tanaka could see Iwaizumi and Oikawa going down the slides together as they both somehow manages to fall off the slides. She giggles at the two being silly.

Chirp chirp!

"Yeah, thanks for bringing me out today Tanaka."

After a few hours, it was getting dark. Y/N, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, and Tanaka decided to go get some ice cream before sending Y/N home.

"Crows can eat ice cream too, huh?" Iwaizumi watches Tanaka eats the ice cream.

Chirp!

"Hey Y/N-chan, if you're not gonna finish your Gari-Gari Kun, can I have it?"

"No OiKawA-"

Once they've arrived at Y/N's house, they waved her goodbye.

"Y/N!!! TELL TOBIO-CHAN I SAID HIIIIIII!!!"

Y/N giggles and open her door.

"Ah, Tanaka? Thanks again for making today not boring."

Chirp!

Y/N close the door behind her.

"Dad, I'm hungry, gimme food.

"ThE fOoD's nOt eVen ReaDy Yet-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 7.7K 20
*Completed* Book 1 of the Beast AU. You don't need to read the other ones to enjoy this one but for those who are interested: 2nd Lone Wolf (IwaOi) 3...
87.5K 2.2K 83
This is just a sleepover with gay haikyuu guys If you see some ideas from this book in any of my other stories, it's because i liked the idea but not...
14.9K 385 16
DISCONTINUED TEXT ME TO CONTINUE THE STORY Hinata is a normal high schooler like anyone else, or at least how he wants the other to think about him...
36.8K 1.2K 46
The blue birds fell from the sky of 'victory' and plummeted to the ground known as 'loss'. To compensate for what happened, one blue bird decided to...