twelve crows | haikyuu x read...

נכתב על ידי tobiohnooooo

Y/N never expects anything to come through the window. So she didn't really expect to see twelve crows on her... עוד

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 20

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9

9.4K 308 499
נכתב על ידי tobiohnooooo

'Dear diary,

Hey, it's Y/N. Usually I don't really write in you unless I'm worried about something or I'm on crack, but that's beside the point. I've been noticing how Hinata and Kageyama haven't been getting along lately. I mean, before even though they seem close they were always fighting? But these past few days their fights seem to be a little...how do I say this....rough? Tough? A little ruthless? I don't know- I don't know how to deal with crows-

Nonetheless, I'm thinking about spying on them to find the cause of these fights. It seems like every day they're fighting over something new. I'll make another diary entry if I find anything new.'

Y/N close her notebook and sets her pencil on her desk and lay her head on her surface of her desk. She took a big sign then pulled herself up and smacked her cheeks. She tied her hair together and grabbed more paper and a pen and started to look for the two pairs.

Hinata was on the bed, laying down. Kageyama was near the window, feeling the breath of air blow on his feathers.

'So far not fighting.'

Y/N wrote on her paper. She watches carefully as the wind blows a little too hard on Kageyama, causing him to fall down near Hinata and accidentally hit with his wings.

'Kageyama's fell and-'

But before Y/N could write her thoughts down completely she heard the two crows bickering at each other.

Chirp chirp!

Chirp!

Chirp chirp chirp!

Chirp chIRP!

CHIRP!

"......" Y/N stared at the two then goes back to her notes and writes:

'War between the shadow and the sun has begun.'

Kageyama got up and flew to the other side of the room near where Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were.

Chirp chirp.

CHIRP!

'Tsukishima is a (cute) bully, confirmed.'

Y/N looks back to Hinata who was pouting and flapping his wings around.

"...my dear god Hinata look so cute right now-" Y/N whispered harshly.

Y/N, Keishin, and the crows were all downstairs, some in the living room watching Fire Force.

Hinata and Kageyama were in the kitchen along with Y/N and Keishin eating rice balls. Kageyama and Hinata say away from each other, not baring to look at one another. Y/N took notes.

'Kageyama and Hinata, no looky.'

"Y/N? whatcha doing?" Keishin questioned.

"Writing notes of KageHina's behavior."

"Kagehina??"

"Oh," Y/N giggled, "KageHina is the short name I've given the pair."

"Ohh..." Keishin nodded and stuff another rice ball inside his mouth.

Hinata was done eating his rice ball and turned to Kageyama.

Chirp chirp! Chi-chi-chi-chi!

(note: 'chi-chi-chi' is how the crows laugh for now on 💀🤚)

Kageyama turned around and started attacking Hinata with his chirps.

Chirp chirp! ChIrP cHiRp cHiRp cHiRp ChIrPPp

'They both are stupidly competitive.'

"Uhh..Y/N? Not gonna stop them?" Keishin was a little worried.

Y/N sighed and pulled the two away from each other, "You guys gotta learn not to kill each other with your chirping."

CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP!

CHIRP!

"I dOn't cARe whO'S fAuLt iT iS nOw gO iNtO tHe LivIngRoOm oR HeLp mE dO cHiLd LaBor!"

The two crows pouted then flew into the living room.

Y/N sighed and looks up to her father, "Dad, what did you do when I had fights with other kids at the daycare?"

Keishin puts his finger on his chin and hummed, "You didn't really had fights with kids when you were younger, Y/N."

She groaned.

"Ah, I remember you used to have a lot of fights with Oikawa because he wouldn't stop bugging you." Keishin remembered.

"I did? Well, he is pretty annoying for a door." Y/N gathered all the dishes and sets them in the sink.

"A door?" Keishin laughed.

Y/N nodded and laugh along with Keishin.

"When you and Oikawa fought..hmmm." Both Keishin and Y/N were in the living room with the crows. Y/N had her pencil in her hand, ready to write down whatever tips she gets from her dad.

"First, I put you guys into times-out to cool down."

'Times-out to cool down.'

"Then, I talked to each of you individually about not fighting."

'Individuals talks about no fighting.'

"And then, I brought you both Garigari-kun! Soda flavor."

'Buy Garigati-kun soda flavor.'

Y/N look at her notes and nodded, "Thank you, master. I shall spy on my bird children again." Keishin chuckled and watches her slowly creeps her way to the crows.

Hinata and Kageyama weren't at each other throats for the whole time they were watching Fire Force.

'Not killing each other yet.'

Y/N looks up from her notes and sees Hinata's head rested on Kageyama's shoulder.

'They're soulmates.'

After watching Fire Force, the crows were hanging out in the kitchen along with the two humans. Y/N could hear chirping for days, but the only chirps she's paying attention to was the chirps of a blueberry crow and a tangerine crow.

Chirp chirp?

"Oh, hi Yamyam, I'm spying on KageHina."

Chirp?

"KageHina's a short name for the pair." She pointed at them, not taking eyes off them.

Chirrrrp!

Chirp chirp.

"It'S nOt DuMb TsUkiShiMa, iT's fOr ReSearCh puRpoSes."

'Tsukishima is a big (adorable) bully :(('

Y/N looks back up to hear two crows bickering at each other again. Y/N looks around them to figure out how the fight started and sees a leaf on the floor next to Hinata.

"Are they seriously fighting over a leaf." Y/N mumbled to herself and walked over to break them up.

"Alright, time out for the both of you's," Y/N gave Hinata to Keishin, "dad you take care of Hinata and I'll take Kageyama."

"Omi gosh are you gonna use the tip I gave you?"

Y/N opens her front door, "DoN't iGnOre mEEEE-"

And she shuts the door.

Y/N sighs and look at the crow in her hand pouting and mumbling chirps to himself.

"Kageyama, wanna go for a walk?"

Kageyama look up and nodded then was set on the ground to walk around the neighborhood with Y/N. Once they've reach a nearby park they both sat down on the swings. Y/N looks over at Kageyama who seem to be enjoying the walk despite being quiet.

"So Kags...care to tell me what happened?"

Kageyama stared up at Y/N, pouted, then turn his head.

Chirp.

"DOn'T pReTenD i DiDn'T sEe yOu TwO fiGhT-"

Kageyama wouldn't budge, so Y/N grabs his and puts him on her lap.

Chirp chir-

"I'm not gonna kill you, silly," she pets him, "I just wanna know what's going on."

They both stayed in silence for a while. Y/N was about to give up and try another time before Kageyama started chirping.

Chirp chirp, chirp chirp chirp chirp. Chirp?? Chirp chirp chirp chirp..chirp..chirp chirp chirp chirp. Chip chirp chirp chirp!!

"Ahh..I see.." Y/N nodded, listening to her baby crow talk to her.

After he was done chirping, he took a big sigh and looks up at Y/N.

"Oh- uhm- yeah- w-why don't you say..sorry..? To him...?" Y/N weakly suggested.

Chirp chirp...chirp chirp chirp.

"Well, it doesn't hurt to try, right?"

....chirp.

When Y/N and Kageyama walked back home they saw Keishin and Hinata in the kitchen watching Minecraft videos on his phone.

"Dad, we're home." Y/N took off her shoe and walks toward them.

"Welcome home." He turned off his phone and smiles.

And there they were, Kageyama and Hinata. Y/N push Kageyama towards Hinata and whispered words of encouragement for Kageyama.

...chirp chirp.

Hinata stared at Kageyama then tears started to form from his eyes, and he waddled toward Kageyama pulling him into a hug.

Chirp chirp chirp! Chirp chirp chirp chirp, chirp chirp chirp chirp!

Kageyama's tears also started to build up and, he hugged back Hinata.

The two crows cried and held each other as the two humans stares at them.

"So, were my tips useful?" Keishin raises an eyebrow to Y/N.

"Yeah, yeah, it was." Y/N crossed her arms and rolls her eyes.

Keishin laughed, "I'll go buy us some Garigari-kun."

'Dear diary,

After stalking them for a day and talked with Kageyama about why they were always fighting, I finally got them to stop having these violence fights and got them to forgive each other! A proud mama, I would call myself. The reason why they fought you may ask? Well, Kageyama told me that Hinata stole his food from him so Kageyama flapped his wing at Hinata and Hinata felt offended and that's where the fight started-'

"That's not what Hinata told me???" Keishin took a bite from his ice cream.

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"Hinata told me that Kageyama insulted his orange hair, so Hinata insulted his likes for milk.."

Keishin and Y/N looks at the two crows who pasted out from eating Garigari-kun.

"It's best not to tell them." Y/N and Keishin both agreed.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

75.9K 2.3K 21
He gave me a sweet, long kiss. Then he took my hand and led me outside. He lied down and gestured for me to lie with him. I did so, putting my head o...
61.4K 1.9K 11
Sequel to Mae Kageyama! Tobio's sister? He was my Hatsukoi(First Love). I was his. But things didn't go the way they should have. Taking everything I...
99K 2.9K 60
(completed) This my very first time to write a story..So umm...Yeah..Thank you! The team wasn't entirely curious about hinata's family but the only...
31.6K 906 15
~{Seniors Au}~ [Complete] It's Kageyama and Hinata's last year at Karasuno and they have to decide what college they should get into. But because the...