twelve crows | haikyuu x read...

By tobiohnooooo

Y/N never expects anything to come through the window. So she didn't really expect to see twelve crows on her... More

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 20

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

10.4K 371 207
By tobiohnooooo

Y/N was home alone with the crows. Keishin had gone with his volleyball team for a match they had today. Y/N stayed inside her bedroom laying on her bed while her phone in her hand and the crows were doing their normal crow activities.

Y/N stomach growls, and she got up and walked outside.

"Come out if you're hungry!" She said to the crows. To her surprise only three birds came out flying into the kitchen with her. Those birds were Ennoshita, Kinnoshita, and Narita.

"Ah, the quiet birds are coming out to eat today huh?" Y/N grabbed a bowl full of raspberry from the frigid and washed them under the sink.

"Ennoshita, can you put a big paper towel down on the counter?"

Ennoshita chirped and flew his tail and grabs 3 sheets of paper towel and sets them down on the counter. Y/N walked toward the paper towel and carefully grabbed and sets the raspberry down ok the paper towel.

"Eat until your heart is content." Y/N told the crows and ate a raspberry.

The three of them nodded and started to gobble down the raspberry.

Y/N stared at the crows thinking about how much she knew about them. Well..not much really. They didn't really standout as much as the others. Well except for Ennoshita kinda.

Y/N lay her elbow on the counter and sets her hand in her face and took ate another raspberry.

After eating, the four of them went back to Y/N's room and continue to what they were doing.

"Psssst...Daichi....over here..." Y/N cooed him over.

Chirp?

"I want some information about Ennoshita, Kinnoshita, and Narita."

Chirp?

"Well because I don't really know much about the trio, and they're always so quiet together."

Chirp chirp chirp chirp?

"I- I can't just do that- what if they feel like I don't care much about them because I don't pay attention to them??"

Chir- ..chirp.

"Don't look at me like that-" Y/N sighed, "just tell me the basic stuff..y'know?"

Daichi thought about it for a minute and nodded. He flew to the other side if the room to get a paper and a pencil for Y/N to write down.

"Alright, now tell me about them three."

Y/N and Daichi both sat up from her bed and quickly got her shoes on. She held Daichi and Sugawara in her arms and walks out.

"Guys, I'll be back! Me, Daichi, and Suga need something from the store so don't cause too much chaos okay?"

Chirp chirp????

"Sorry Suga, but since you're like a mom to the crows I figured I should also bring you to help me too."

Chirp-

And like that, the three of them headed to the marketplace.

Once they've arrived home Sugawara and Daichi flew into Y/N's room to tell the three birds in question to go down to Y/N.

Y/N grabbed three small plates and sets them on the table then grabbed the three food she bought from the store.

When the birds go down to the kitchen where Y/N they were surprised to see their favorite food out for them.

"Ah, you're here." Y/N smiled. She walked backward giving space for the crows to eat.

"Vinegared sea pineapple for Ennoshita, pickled ginger for Kinoshita, and Tamagoyaki for Narita!"

'Thanks to GooOoOOd Kiyoko knows how to make food-' She thought to herself.

The three stared at the food in front of them then look back at Y/N with tears in their eyes.

"Whoa- wait- no- don't- don't cry-" Y/N pets the trio head and slowly feed each of them their food after they've cried.

'I wondered why they were crying??' Y/N wondered.

After the crows has eaten they all went to the living room to watch a movie.

"What do you guys want to watch?"

Chirp!

Chirp chirp!

Chirp chirp chirp!

"Hmmm.." She brows through Hulu and found the episode of Guilty Crown that she lefts off, "how about this one?"

The crows stared at the screen, watching the animation then nodded. Y/N pressed on the episode then sat down next to the three crows. She watches as their eyes move along with the animations of the show and watches how easily amazes they are. Y/N picked up Ennoshita in her arm and rubbed his beaks.

"Yo, yo, Enno-chi," she smiled, "can I ask you some questions?"

Ennoshita nodded.

"What kind of animes do you personally enjoy watching?"

Ennoshita paused for a second to think about his answer.

Chiirp..chirp chirp, chi- chirp chirp chirp! Chirp chirp chirp.

Y/N nodded her head, listening to the soft crow in her arm speak to her as the other were still eyeballing the T.V. After a while, Y/N got a good idea of what kind of a crow Ennoshita was.

"I didn't know you like to eat ice cream that much too," she chuckled, "maybe I should buy some more later?"

Chirp!!

Y/N laughed one more time then sets Ennoshita next to Narita then grabs Kinoshita in her arms.

"Ki-no-shi-taaaaa." She ruffled his head.

Chiiiirp!

"I know you were just watching Shu save Inori- but I wanted to ask you some questions."

And like Ennoshita she got to know more about Kinnoshita, then after Kinnoshita it was Narita. After talking with Narita, she grabs a nearby pillow and lays it on her laps and sets her arms on top of the pillow and rests her chin on her arms. She wanted to watch Guilty Crown, but she loved watching her crows more. The way their emotions changes along with the characters were just too cute.

'....I still don't know why they cried when i gave them their favorite food????'

Y/N sets the pillow next to her then got up, "I'll be back." Then walks upstairs to Daichi and Sugawara and pulled them into a small huddle.

Y/N explains how when she gave them their favorite food the three of them started crying.

Chirp chirp.

Chirp chirp chirp chirp!

"What do you mean it's nothing to worry about?? Those three are the first crows I've ever made cry-"

Chirp chirp chirp, chirp chirp chirp.

'Happy that their..caretaker gave them their favorite food..?'

Y/N thought about it for a while then started to get teary.

Chirp chirp??

She started to sniffle, "Ennoshita and Kinnoshita and Narita are so cute-" She cried to Daichi and Sugawara.

Y/N came walking downstairs, after crying, to find the crows have fallen asleep. She smiled and grabs a soft blanket to cover them with and turns off the T.V. and soften the lights for them to sleep. When Keishin came back home Y/N told him to shush and that she would be sleeping with the three crows tonight in the living room. Keishin nodded and petted her daughter on the head then headed to his own bed.

Y/N look back at the three sleeping crows then lays her back on the sofa and fell asleep with them three.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.1K 21
{Rewriting} [L/N] [Y/N], a first-year student at Karasuno High who just moved around town. Her cousin, Shimizu Kiyoko suggested her to enroll there a...
1M 22.4K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
57.4K 3.3K 16
The ghost au Haikyuu! x Male!Reader that nobody asked for. This is a completed short-story with intermittent editing. There is a current total of 30k...
60K 2.2K 29
"What do you mean you've never heard of the crows?" (I do not own the characters, all credits go to Haruichi Furudate. Cover image from google.)