Danganronpa girlxgirl one sho...

By XxyourwaifudiesxX

I'm bored. I'm definitely only gonna write wlw ships, cause that's what I'm good at. (I try to make chapters... More

Hi
Nanamiki - rain
Kirizono - confession
Celesgiri - strip poker (request)
Kirizono - classmates
Unfinished ideas
Nanamiki/Kirizono - fine wine
Pekobuki - Flowers (request)
Kirizono - detention
Irumatsu - did you just bite me?
Nanamiki - spider
Chapter from my reject celesgiri book
Nanamiki - accident
Kirizono - missing you
another celesgiri chapter
irumatsu - definitely
Irumatsu headcannons
Nanamiki - argument
Celesgiri head cannons (request)
Kirizono - tired
Izukono head cannons (request)
Nanamatsu - love letter (request)
Kaemaki - inside date (request)
Nanamiki but my guinea pig writes it
Nanamiki - blood
Kirizono - damsel in distress
Irumatsu - halloween party
Celesgiri - vampires
Nanamiki - mafia gfs
Irumatsu - box train
Pekobuki - sweater weather
soapies - just the two of us (request)
kirizono - on the phone at 3
celeshina - gifting (request)
bye

Celesaya - tea at a coffee shop (request)

1K 21 21
By XxyourwaifudiesxX

request by flysjo27  . i think it's funny how coffee shops are romanticized. but seriously, who even orders tea there? more importantly, why do they usually sell tea? i really did take my sweet time on this one. enjoy.
————————————————————————

Celestia sighed. She had (once again) lost a bet to Makoto. And now she had to work at a coffee shop. At a goddamn coffee shop! That doesn't even sound right.

This was truly a bet she didn't want to lose, but look where she was. In a coffee shop.

It had all started a week ago, when Makoto was complaining about how short staffed the place he worked was. He was literally the only employee, and if it continued like that, they'd have to close down.

"I am sure they all quit for a reason." Celeste had replied.

Before Makoto could come up with something to say back, he had an idea.

"How about we bet?"

"It depends. What will we be betting on?" 

"Let's see.. if we have a test on Friday, you'll have to work at my shop." Makoto smiled.

"And if we do not have a test.. you will have to do my homework for three weeks." Celestia smiled. Didn't Makoto know about the schedule? They wouldn't have any tests this week.

When Friday came, Celeste was sure she'd win.

Until the teacher announced that they'd be having a surprise test. What the fuck? A surprise test? That had to be illegal.

Looking across the classroom, she could see Makoto's shit eating grin. This was going to be stressful.

(A/N: we have my favorite cereal but we don't have any fuck fuck fucking fuck fucking goddamn fucking milk,,)

So now she worked at a coffee shop, and the only other employee was Makoto. She actually did think the shop was quite nice.. it was always tidy. No way Makoto had been the only one managing it all this time..

But.. it honestly wasn't as bad as she thought it could be. Makoto was a solid B rank.

During Makoto's breaks, he'd drink coffee with these two girls from a different school. Except, one of the girls ordered tea.

Even though Celeste enjoyed tea, she still thought that ordering tea at a coffee shop was.. unusual. But very bold, and Celestia admired that.

The black haired barista didn't know the mystery girl's name. Makoto had always taken her order, but she did know what kind of tea the girl got. And it was her favorite tea! Celeste figured that her and this girl had a lot in common.

Great minds think alike, was what Celestia liked to think. Although, she wasn't quite sure why a 'great mind' would choose to hang out with Makoto. Whatever. She'd ignore that for now.

Over the next few days, Makoto caught a cold, so then it was up to Celestia to run the shop. It was pissing Celestia off. She had to be nice to customers.. being nice like this definitely wasn't her thing.

(A/N: THIS IS THE FUCKING FOURTH TIME IVE HAD HICCUPS TODAY WHAT THE HELL??)

After a very long day of being nice to rude people, Celestia noticed that things started to slow down. Only a few people were here right now, and they were all enjoying their coffee.

Celestia was leaning on the counter, just waiting for more people to come in.

And then she came in. One of Makoto's friends, the blue haired one that ordered tea. When she walked up to the counter, Celestia assumed that she was here for Makoto.

"Makoto is not working today." Celestia informed the girl.

"Oh, I know." The girl smiled. Had she just came here for tea?

"Alright. What would you like to order?" Celestia internally frowned. How many times had she said that today? She wouldn't mind if she was burned at stake for being a witch right now.

"Could I have uhm.. *tea name cause my brain ran away about an hour ago*?" Mystery girl asked.

So she was the kind of girl to get the same thing each time? That was another thing they had in common.

"Okay. That will be *amount of money*, what is your name?"

"Sayaka."

Celestia tried not to react when 'Sayaka' had said her name. Sayaka was the perfect name for a girl like her.

~'what the fuck happens when ppl order coffee again?' timeskip~

When Celestia gave Sayaka her drink, Sayaka smiled and.. shook her hand? What the fuck? No one else had shook her hand here before.

Maybe Makoto would know? She hated to ask people for help, especially about things like this, but she had to.

So once she was sure no one else would come in, she called Makoto.

"Makoto, when you give people their drinks, will they shake your hand?" Celestia tried to whisper, just so Sayaka wouldn't hear her.

(A/N: my greasy ass English teacher just called my mom over TWO missing assignments,, might be dead by tmr.)

Makoto could be heard laughing from the other side of the line.

After he regained his composure enough to respond, he asked "Are you serious?"

"Do I sound like I am joking?" The barista spared the many threats she wanted to shout at Makoto. He might not answer the question if she threatened to sell his eyes on the black market.

"Oh, of course! People shake my hand all the time! I'm surprised this is your first time," Naegi said in a sarcastic tone.

"Okay, Bye." Celestia hung up. So shaking hands was normal? Maybe only coffee shop people knew that? Did Sayaka also work at a coffee shop? So many questions..

~with Makoto~

"Oh, she didn't even say thanks.." Makoto sighed. He wasn't actually sick today. Sayaka had paid him sixty dollars to not go so she could talk to Celestia.

Out of all the things Sayaka could've done.. she shook Celestia's hand?! And the fact that Celestia called him and asked about it just made it even better.

He opened his messages. He definitely had to ask Sayaka about this.

Makoto: did you actually shake her hand??

Sayaka: what was I supposed to do?? She was about to go away and I hadn't even gotten to know her!

Makoto: so you shook her hand.

Sayaka: wait how do u even know

Makoto: she called and asked if people usually shook hands

Makoto: of course i said yes

Sayaka: and she believed you?

Makoto: what does it look like?

Sayaka looked over at Celestia.

Sayaka: i think it worked??

Makoto: thank me later.

Sayaka didn't respond and put her phone back. She would thank him if what he did actually helped. Behind the counter, Celestia seemed to be thinking really hard. Sayaka didn't want to be caught staring.. but she couldn't help herself.

Besides, Celestia seemed too deep in thought to notice.

~with Celestia again~

Someone was staring at her. Celestia was positive that if their eyes could burn holes into her head, they would've. But Celestia already knew who was staring.

Did she look weird? No, she definitely didn't.

Usually, she'd stare back at the person, but she knew that it was Sayaka. She always knew who it was, but since she was nice she wouldn't stare back.

While she was thinking, another person walked in. Celestia sighed and walked over to the counter. Only a few more hours until closing...

~timeskip womp womp~

It was after closing time now. Celestia had just finished locking the doors, and was now cleaning the tables. Usually, she made Makoto do this, because she hated having to clean up after other people.

But Makoto was an idiot and got sick, so someone had to do it.

While Celestia was cursing under her breath, someone walked in. Hadn't she just locked that door?

"Hello..?"

"Uhm, hi!"

It was Sayaka.

"How did you get inside?" Celestia asked, hoping Sayaka hadn't snuck in here to kill her.

"Makoto's keys. He thinks he misplaced them." Sayaka giggled, hoping Celestia wouldn't be angry and kick her out.

"He is so irresponsible.." Celestia grumbled, going back to wiping tables.

Sayaka sat down in one of the chairs as the two continued to talk.

Celestia didn't return home until late that night.

————————————————————————
word count: 1379
don't ask me where i was,, I'll probably disappear again next week. anyway, 196 followers and 21k reads.. do any of you have a crush on me? i wont return your feelings but speak now or forever hold your peace. I'm posting something on Sunday, and all you fuckers better be there. see you then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 25 18
I honestly just feel like writing sad stuff since I cant find anything to make me sad so ima do it myself (sorry for any mistakes)
9.4K 122 25
COVER ART BELONGS TO ME! (I made this ibuki edit myself) Most of them are ship onesots,but I will have some that are non ship related. I do b x b g...
19.8K 488 100
Katsuyu content// Wholesome/Sadness/Spice Lᴏᴛs ᴏғ sᴘɪᴄᴇ!! If you'd like for me to write about any other ships,please let me know!!
2.6K 37 15
(PRETTY MUCH DONE?? IDK I MIGHT COME BACK TO THIS AT A RANDOM TIME) (TWS AT START OF EACH STORY, NO SMUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT STUFF /lh, ALSO YES I DO...