Vampire Love Story (Klaroline...

By Klaroline_TvdTo

I do not own these characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This is a love story between Caroline Forb... More

New Orleans
Katerina
Masquerade Party
Lost
Confusion
Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Originals
First Date
Dinner
Argument
Solution
Moving and an Engagement?
Spells
Transition
Lessons
First Kill
Who is Stronger?
Boys going Shopping
Marbekah Wedding plus a Wolf
Engagement
Killer Party
Girls Night
Wedding Dress Shopping, plus another engagement
Games
Klaroline Wedding
Death
Mourning
Pregnant? What? How?
Queen
Resurrection
Amnesia
Trouble in The Bayou
Baby Boy
Reminiscing
Kalijah Wedding

Truth

541 14 1
By Klaroline_TvdTo

Caroline's POV
It has been 4 months, since I gave birth to Henrik. Everything is good. Henrik keeps crying constantly at night, and doesn't stop till I pick him up. Elijah, Kol, Davina, Kat, and Freya come over and see their nephew. Nik came over once with Elijah over the last 4 months. He seems to like Henrik. Henrik calms down in his arms, I guess Henrik wants his dad. I know, I miss Nik.

Anyway, I woke up, and put on my jeans, and my blue crop top, with my black heels. I went to the temporary nursery for Henrik. Marcel and Bekah helped me out with it, we didn't know how long I will be staying here. We still can't find a way to get Nik's memories back. I walked in, and he wasn't in his crib. I heard his crying, coming from downstairs. I sped to the kitchen, and Bekah was drinking coffee, and Marcel was holding Henrik and feeding him.

I said, " Morning."

Marcel said, " Sorry, if he woke you. He was crying, so I went and got him before you woke up."

I said, " You didn't have to. He may be your nephew, but I can take care of him, he is my son."

Bekah said, " Care, you haven't slept in the passed 4 months, since you had Henrik. We wanted to give you a break. When was the last time you had blood?"

I said, " Probably like 4 days ago."

Bekah and Marcel gave me a look. I sighed, and Bekah passed me two blood bags. I drank them, I guess I was thirsty.

I said, " You don't have to give me a break. I am perfectly fine, taking care of him on my own."

Marcel said, " Just take the help. We are here to help, no matter what."

Bekah said, " Plus, us girls are going out today."

I said, " What about Henrik? Who is going to take care of him?"

Marcel said, " His uncles are going to."

I said, " Really? Are you sure you boys can handle a 4 month old baby?"

Bekah said, " They can, and they will. Even though Nik may not know he is Henrik's father, and your husband, he will also be helping."

I said, " You are never going to give up, are you?"

I heard the front door open and close. A minute later, Nik, Kol, Elijah, Kat, Freya and Davina came into the kitchen. Kat said, " What did she say?"

Freya said, " She is going."

Davina said, " Caroline is going, she needs a girls day. You spent every minute of everyday with Henrik, you need a day with us girls."

I said, " Do I have to?"

Elijah said, " Yes, Caroline. Go have fun. We can take care of Henrik."

I looked at the girls, and they had a pleasing look in their eyes. I sighed and said, " Are you sure, you can take care of him?"

Kol said, " Yes, darling. Go."

I said, " Fine."

The girls jumped for joy, and Kat said, " Let's go."

I said, " Okay. Elijah, Call me, if anything happens."

Elijah said, " Nothing, will happen."

I went over to Marcel and kissed Henriks head. I walked out of the house, with the girls. Kat, Davina and I got in Kat's car. Bekah and Freya went in Bekah's car. I had no idea where we were going, so I decided to ask, " Where are you taking me?"

Davina said, " We are going to the spa, then get something to eat. Then we are going to get drinks later."

I said, " I don't think I should leave they guys, alone with Henrik that long."

Kat said, "They can handle an infant for one night. Plus Klaus adores Henrik, same with the rest. We all wanted you to get out and have some fun, instead of being inside, with an infant, all the time. You deserved a night off."

I said, " Nik does adore Henrik."

Davina said, " Stop worrying. Henrik is in good hands."

   I said, " You're probably right."

   We arrived at the spa, and we went in. We went into different rooms for our massages.

Elijah's POV
     Caroline and the girls left an hour ago. Henrik was calm, but then he started crying. We tried everything and nothing works. I am holding him right now, trying to calm him down.

Kol said, " Maybe we should Call Caroline."

    Marcel said, " No."

   Kol said, " Why not? She would be the only one that could calm him."

   I said, " I agree with Marcellus. We are not calling Caroline. Everything is fine. We can calm him down on our own."

   Kol huffed and sat back down. Henrik continues to cry.
    Niklaus stood up, and walked over to me. He said, " Let me see Henrik, brother."

    I said, " Are you sure?"

   Niklaus nodded, and I handed him Henrik. He held Henrik close to him, he rocked him. Henrik soon calmed down and went to sleep in Niklaus's arms.

   Kol said, " How did he blood hell do that?"

   I said, " Niklaus has the magic touch. I guess."

   Niklaus said, " Be quiet. He is sleeping. I am going to bring him up to the nursery."

    We nodded, and Niklaus walked up the stairs with Henrik. Marcel said, " Henrik must've missed his father. We need to tell him."

   Kol said, " It's true. It seems not even Henrik could trigger his memory. But it seems Henrik calms down mostly for Caroline and Nik most."

    I said, " It's a wolf thing. Henrik is half wolf, and can sense his parents. He knows when one is near, wants to be closer. We can't tell him, not yet. We need to figure out how to trigger his memory of Caroline."

    They nodded, and we sat down. Niklaus soon came downstairs and sat down. We talked quietly for a while.

Caroline's POV
    It has been 3 hours, and we went to the spa, and got some dinner to eat. We are driving to the bar, right now. On the way, I said, " I am going to check on Elijah, see if everything is fine."

  Kat said, " I'm sure everything is fine."

    I ignored her, and pulled out my phone. I texted Elijah.

C- Is Henrik alright?

E- Everything is fine. Henrik was fed, bathed, and went to sleep. Stop worrying. This is the second time in an hour you texted.

C- Elijah, I will never stop worrying.

E- Just have fun. Henrik will still be here, when you get home.

    I put away my phone, and Davina said, " See, everything is fine. Now, we are here. Let's go have some fun."

    I nodded, and we got out of the cars. We walked inside the bar, and sat down at a booth, and drank.

   An hour later, Josh walked over to us. He sat down, and said, " How's the little one?"

    I said, " He is with his uncles and father, right now. He has a name, Josh."

   Josh said, " Be nice, to know what it is? You never told anyone the little ones name."

   I said, " I thought I told you his name. It's Henrik Niklaus Mikaelson."

   Josh said, " Awesome name. He must be an amazing kid. I'm guessing, no luck on getting Klaus's memories of you back."

   Freya said, " We are working on it. So far nothing."

    Bekah said, " You do realize once we get Nik's memories back. You and Nik are going to have to announce him to the factions, properly."

    I said, " Seriously? I have to do that."

Kat said, " Klaus and you are King and Queen of New Orleans. The factions need to know he baby's name. I mean, you cant say that you weren't pregnant cause you were very pregnant."

   We laughed and drank some more, and talked.

   An hour later, we went out to the cars and got in. Josh stayed to talk to this wolf at the bar. We drove to the house, and got out of the cars. We went inside. Kol jumped up, and Davina and him left. Freya drove to the compound with Kat. Bekah went upstairs with Marcel. Nik was in the living room, sleeping with Henrik on his chest, sleeping. It was an adorable scene.

I went to the kitchen and Elijah was in there. I grabbed a blood bag, and drank it. Elijah said, " How was your day?"

   I said, " It was good. How was Henrik? Hopefully, not too troubling."

   Elijah said, " He was fine. He cried till Niklaus picked him up."

     I said, " Henrik missed his father. I miss Nik, too. Why can't I tell him the truth?"

    Elijah said, " We need to figure out how to trigger his memory, first. I don't think it would be wise to tell him, he most likely won't believe you or any one of us. We can't tell him."

   A voice said, " You can't tell who? What?"

   We turned around, and there stood Nik with Henrik in his arms. Henrik was awake, and Nik said, " He is hungry."

   I said, " I will get it."

   Nik handed Henrik to me, and I held Henrik. I went and warmed his bottle, and fed Henrik. While, I was feeding, Henrik, Nik said, " So, who can't you tell about what?"

   I looked at Elijah, then back at Nik. I said, " You're Henrik's father, and my husband."

   Elijah said, " Caroline!"

   I said, " He deserves to know."

   Nik said, " What? I don't even remember you. How could we be married?"

   I said, " We got married a year ago. We dated for 3 years. You died before I even found out that I was pregnant. You died because you were protecting your family."

  Nik said, " I need some time to think. Goodbye, love."

   I nodded, and he flashed out for he House. I burped Henrik, and Elijah said, " Well, I should be going. Goodnight, Henrik, and Caroline."

   I said, " Goodnight, Elijah."

  Elijah nodded, and flashed out of the house. I went upstairs, and put Henrik in his crib. He went to sleep, and I went to my room, and got a shower. I put on my pjs, and laid down and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 316 13
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline is a human, and doesn't know anything about Supernaturals, yet. That wil...
9.8K 301 13
I do not own any of theses characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't really take place in the TVD seasons. So, Caroline's m...
58.9K 2.5K 31
It's the summer before senior year for Caroline Forbes. More importantly, it's been one month of dating the guy of her dreams, Klaus Mikaelson. Every...
22.9K 571 23
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This story takes place when the Mikaelsons were human. Caroline is friends with Re...