Even in a Million Years

By SkiSki26

The weddings finally happening, and the Kalanski and Kazer family is buzzing. All except two. Caleb has bee... More

Aesthetics
B + C playlist
~Prelude~
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thirty Six
Thirty seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty

Authors note

56.7K 562 381
By SkiSki26

Hey everyone!!

First off I was to give a huge shoutout to crazyyfictions for creating these covers for both Never in a Million Years and Even in a Million Years!! I love them so much and would definitely check their account out if you are looking to have covers made!!
MOVING ON

So you're here, probably emotionally damaged from my last book and are looking for some happiness, if you aren't, then you clearly haven't read Never in a Million Years and might want to do so before continuing beyond this point. Major spoilers ahead.

If you have experienced the emotional rollercoaster that is my first book, you're in the right place, I have some good news and bad news.

Good news is, you get another dose of your favorites. Whether is be Baileys entertaining obliviousness, Calebs smartassness, Becks cockiness, Ace's sweetness, or Arrex's anger Em's perverted-ness, Amy's intelligence , Lexi's bitchiness OR my personal favorite Wes and Tyler's Dumb and Dumber like antics, you will find it all in this book much like you did in the first. To add onto this good news, there are some new mains that have been introduced, that I'm sure you guys will all love just as much as you loved my originals. And the cherry on top, maturity of the nieces and nephews, they're actually people now instead of cute little kids'.

Bad news. You won't find happiness right away in this book. Especially in the beginning, your heart will hurt for all of our characters, but mainly Caleb and Bailey. They've been through hell, and it is going to show. They are going to make mistakes and bad decisions (I mean Bailey already has) but try to keep in mind the circumstances, things they've been through and how much of an effect that has mentally.

I know y'all are gonna love it!

AND WE'RE BACK!!!

...well sorta

xo~ Ski

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70 0 9
Morgan is going back to school, again. Studying to be a chef specializing in confectionery, Morgan's had an eventful and tumultuous start to life. Ev...
7.3K 124 42
10 years. 10 years of hating Griffin Taylor. Luckily for me, he lives hundreds of miles away and I very rarely have to handle the knowledge he's in...
1.6M 37.8K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
236K 11.6K 65
Trevor Jenkins, a reclusive individual, appeared to have everything he wanted in life as the only son of a millionaire. However, behind the picture-p...